The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I bought a NOS pair of textile domed tweeters and they were shipped wrapped in clear plastic. It adhered to the slightly tacky...

exgato
replies: 4 views: 2,959
Surbitone 2nd February 2011

just wondered if such a thing exists...have most things sussed but am having trouble controlling envelopes over midi (with a...

cpie
replies: 1 views: 785
rhythm ranch 1st February 2011

What do you think?? Just came across an opportunity to pick up two Earthworks SR30 mics for $400 each, so $800 for the pair. No...

SamKapala
replies: 5 views: 1,815
SamKapala 1st February 2011

Hopefully this makes sense.....basically, I run my mic through my UA-25 audio interface and record it straight into cubase....

ldn2
replies: 10 views: 14,672
cavern 1st February 2011

Hello I'm interested in the TB2S-AII but I'd like to know if it is possible to use them in a horizontal position - and if yes,...

rtprods
replies: 8 views: 825
rtprods 1st February 2011

Yes, supermarket music. Are the speakers in most of the systems installed in markets wired mono? In other words, you won't...

slaphappy
replies: 3 views: 547
Boschen 1st February 2011

Look, im having serious trouble finding the right answer. I have an iMac, and I would like to upgrade my converter. using...

kromagnon
replies: 3 views: 785
Nelson89 1st February 2011

hy guys, since I have never owned a rack (until today) or done rack mounting I was wondering if you could give me an advice on...

Shrum
replies: 1 views: 672
Bob Ross 1st February 2011

Hello. It's a weird request, but, I have no music to work on, I work in sound design and dubbing principally, but I'd like to...

dalcl
replies: 2 views: 450
dalcl 1st February 2011

It's probably been asked a trillion times, but it's such a huge part of a lot of guitarists' sound (I know it is for me). So I...

thejamspot
replies: 44 views: 5,805
thejamspot 1st February 2011

I mostly play bass and some guitar regularly with an IEM setup. I've been using e2's for a while now and am finally looking to...

wesarvin
replies: 20 views: 9,512
pianogineer 1st February 2011

This keyboard sounded awesome when I saw him, and I'm looking for a glockenspiel/celeste sound that is portable, acoustic, loud...

tromostheory
replies: 0 views: 1,487
tromostheory 1st February 2011

I've just made the jump from a mix plus rig to pro tools 9 on a new mac pro . Though none of the plug in settings are copied...

Brett 123
replies: 1 views: 1,388
allstar 1st February 2011

Was wondering if i could expect the same great converters and preamps in the 0202 as in the 0404 USB. Not sure I need the bells...

JLiRD808
replies: 1 views: 814
Toby snowby 1st February 2011

Feb. 1, 2011, 12:23 p.m. EST Citigroup acquires, recapitalizes EMI ...

John Moran
replies: 0 views: 482
John Moran 1st February 2011

Been reading a lot on this forum lately. . read somewhere when you mix ITB it's important to LPF just as much as you hpf. So...

BamesJond
replies: 11 views: 1,672
changeng 1st February 2011

I bet you cant guess where i got the drum brake from... kfhkh

Toby snowby
replies: 0 views: 319
Toby snowby 1st February 2011

Hi! I'm looking for a compressor that will make my instruments shine a bit more in the high end. I use Fruity Loops to make my...

m&m's
replies: 0 views: 615
m&m's 1st February 2011

I just heard from someone at EMI that Terra Firma has officially handed over ownership of EMI to Citigroup...

CT1
replies: 2 views: 879
CT1 1st February 2011

Hey guysss, I'm having some trouble getting a definitive hi gain tone when recording with my 7-string. I've had great success...

knucklesmd
replies: 13 views: 3,763
Dreamsilent 1st February 2011

I've never had the urge to spend a fortune on the perfect Univibe pedal. Had the old Dunlop reissue, but it was just ok. I've...

thejamspot
replies: 0 views: 546
thejamspot 1st February 2011

Got a sca a12 that isn't working. Long story, but does anyone have any suggestions as to a tech in Austin that might take a look...

jeffinaustin
replies: 3 views: 611
jeffinaustin 1st February 2011

Hi there, I thought I would offer this up here first before it goes on ebay or any other forums. Is anyone interested in...

Driveby Studios
replies: 0 views: 502
Driveby Studios 1st February 2011

Hi everyone - i have been building my new Studio over the last 6 Months, yesterday i finished setting everything up, and........

MCCLXXII
replies: 7 views: 663
MCCLXXII 1st February 2011

I just got a A Designs Reddi- and when I first powered it up it hummed so loud -with no cables inputted into it and into other...

asagaai
replies: 7 views: 1,579
pan60 1st February 2011

Subject kind of says it all.. lately I've been thinking of adding an H3000 to the rack - but have come across some fair deals on...

biggator6
replies: 3 views: 1,019
biggator6 1st February 2011

I'd like to know about the vocal reverb on this recording from "Nancy and Lee". sounds like a room... Anyone know...

max cooper
replies: 12 views: 4,109
007 1st February 2011

I always have a problem with general editing, and form a good vocal sound. I can't find good EQ, Kompression ore Reverb-Settings....

lukas82
replies: 17 views: 1,448
lukas82 1st February 2011

Integrate a small 8 channel console into my little home studio? This is something I have debated forever. Currently at the...

Halloween
replies: 0 views: 535
Halloween 1st February 2011

I've been listening to Joni Mitchell's "Dog Eat Dog" an awful lot lately, and just find it stunning in every single...

Deleted User
replies: 5 views: 1,097
Shaman 1st February 2011

Hi guys! this is my first thread.. I need to micing a drumset in a very small, dark and wet booth. set is a good and loud sonor....

nerooren
replies: 3 views: 641
nerooren 1st February 2011

How do you use yours? With my old amp I used the OCD as my OD since it sounded better than the amp's crunchy channel. Now I...

tazman
replies: 8 views: 4,264
Black Shadow 1st February 2011

I am used to working on PTHD and it has Automatic Delay Compensation. Does Cubase have this feature? I use mostly analog gear for...

Empire Prod
replies: 6 views: 3,758
andychamp 1st February 2011

Hello slutz, the post is simple, what do you do when a drummer hit a mic? No matter if it runs properly or if its ruined, who pay...

Arkhe
replies: 38 views: 3,577
phaqu 1st February 2011

Is there a pedal that would allow me to compose songs (or sections of songs) via PC and then transfer them to the pedal for live...

cdc3jj
replies: 6 views: 918
cdc3jj 1st February 2011

So does a converter have a base frequency it operates at, then either upsamples/downsamples as needed? Some older converters...

Unknown soldier
replies: 0 views: 463
Unknown soldier 1st February 2011

Racking up my 192's, patchbays. Have at least 1 metre per D-SUB loose... what to do with this mess?! Also, a couple of my...

Nowak
replies: 10 views: 365
matt thomas 1st February 2011

I have a Sh101 and plan to get a Slim Phatty or Se1x! I will mainly be using them for my bass and just wondering what what you...

Audio Child
replies: 13 views: 883
Phaidon 1st February 2011

Anyone tried this? I am up against a small space to track in. Could they be reamped into a larger space? Run through monitors and...

aj633
replies: 15 views: 4,132
travisbrown 1st February 2011

so i saw a dukane mic that looks exactly like the shure 545? are these cheap copies? or are they actual shure microphones that...

lukereelz
replies: 3 views: 1,894
lukereelz 1st February 2011

Hey guys, I'm mixing a song and I have a quick question. 1. Is it a good idea to put reverb on the layered vocal...

Kenny_Vance
replies: 3 views: 763
Kenny_Vance 1st February 2011

Can anyone recommend a good tech for tape machines in the SF bay area? Preferably Oakland/Berkeley...

lowpassfilter
replies: 1 views: 447
rdraudio 1st February 2011

Hi Im trying to get my guitar and amp as quiet as possible for recording album without sucking out tone or losing sustain. I...

shamanrock
replies: 4 views: 1,061
drbob1 1st February 2011

I'm having trouble getting my 2192 to work with an Aurora 16. I use an LT-HD card to interface the Lynx with my Mac tower. ...

Mr. Light
replies: 4 views: 545
Mr. Light 1st February 2011

It made used gear sales and purchases more personal and transactions went so much smoother. Bring it back!

magus888
replies: 0 views: 473
magus888 1st February 2011

Hey guys, So I've seen a small amount of info around the interwebz about mapping certain parameters of a hardware synth to a...

robbo01
replies: 0 views: 1,142
robbo01 1st February 2011

I've been asking around, and I can't seem to figure this out. In my songs, I record lead vocals once, then go back and record...

Baroque
replies: 1 views: 531
mus1k_freak 1st February 2011

Like the thread says, I'm in the market. I looked on the internet, and a few people mentioned Darrell Combs, but I think he...

ThetaAlpha970
replies: 7 views: 893
mattallen 1st February 2011

How would you describe the way you mix? If you are mixing your own project, do you bounce the stems into a new project? What do...

bossman
replies: 48 views: 3,607
007 1st February 2011

I love vocalists like Chris Cornell, David Coverdale, Steven Tyler, Bob Segar, John Mellencamp, etc. All these guys can get kind...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 7 views: 2,004
Shannon Adkins 1st February 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search