The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My room at the house is a mess, so much so that a perfectly balanced mix in the room sounds like muddy trash in the car. I find...

Halloween
replies: 4 views: 1,021
Halloween 5th February 2011

Hi, I'm new here not sure where this goes. I did a search but didn't find a good answer. So I do not and cannot have a treated...

ltno
replies: 14 views: 2,576
areyousure 5th February 2011

Ahoy fellow slutz, I'm a relative computer newbie and just got my hands on a Liquid Saffire 56 to use with my iMac/Logic Pro and...

Ree Fungorio
replies: 1 views: 1,133
Adlen 5th February 2011

Some months ago I bought an 003R, the 4 preamps version. I have a person that wants to buy my 003R (good price) and Im thinking...

Tritono9
replies: 2 views: 1,370
hereticskeptic 5th February 2011

I like the shockmounts provided for the 414s and 4047s, but not for stereo micing. I'm wondering if there are any non-shockmount...

chout
replies: 0 views: 544
chout 5th February 2011

I know this is going to be a noob question and before anyone jumps down my throat I really did try to see if anyone had asked...

Dwslammer215
replies: 0 views: 526
Dwslammer215 5th February 2011

...Avid would not provide Firewire / USB connectivity for their new HD I/O ? (Like Apogee have done) I am in the market for a...

nomoreflakes
replies: 1 views: 484
nst7 5th February 2011

anything decent to connect to a 003r? i just got mine BLA modded and now i'm thinking i wanna go up to 16 channels. no pres...

overgrown
replies: 2 views: 505
overgrown 5th February 2011

hi all: ) There is a special tool ( i forget the name) an abrasive 1/4 inch jack that you insert into a socket and twist 4 -5...

fweqy
replies: 5 views: 4,019
GLouie 5th February 2011

I am looking for one (and only) hardware compressor to use for tracking bass. The chain would be p bass>reddi>...

LaB
replies: 29 views: 3,953
Sha-Zam 5th February 2011

So I just bought my first pair of Ns-10 s upgrading from some M-audio monitors. I also bought an ADCOM 535 to use as an amp....

thedirtycoast
replies: 4 views: 1,292
thedirtycoast 5th February 2011

I am currently waiting for the $$$ to upgrade my AD/DA converters (to Lynx) but in the meantime, I'm using my RME Octamic's ADAT...

jc24
replies: 0 views: 367
jc24 5th February 2011

I'm tossing around the idea of bringing a laptop into my band's live performance setup for backing tracks. I've been test-driving...

Ben J
replies: 0 views: 919
Ben J 5th February 2011

Anyone knows whats is going on with DUY? I ordered a downloadable RTAS bundle from them and registered on their site ,now the 15...

RonB
replies: 60 views: 6,894
Lippi 5th February 2011

hey what's up it's been a while since I've been on here! I just wanted to let everyone know I am currently making a documentary...

definate
replies: 6 views: 982
Michael Khan 5th February 2011

Whats everyones thoughts on guitar ebow's ... playing, recording and mixing them? Cheers

Renegade Prod
replies: 17 views: 2,385
Mild 5th February 2011

So I'm walking in the LES last night and getting on to Houston st and as I'm walking...being the gear nerd that I am I think i...

SortaLucid34
replies: 12 views: 1,324
SortaLucid34 5th February 2011

I recently bought the EVerpack from DUY for my ProTools LE machine. Xavier asked for my challenge code and every time I boot...

keithl
replies: 2 views: 1,004
WILLSEANTAYLOR 5th February 2011

I just got the Midnight and Scarlett suites.....anyone digging these?

jjboogie
replies: 3 views: 1,236
jjboogie 5th February 2011

At the bottom of this page: AVANT ELECTRONICS - PRODUCTS are two different 'Powered 3-way Precision Studio Monitors' listed as...

Fleaman
replies: 54 views: 11,596
Fleaman 4th February 2011

of course it´s a personal thing, but please name the stuff that does the glory without a question to you, i´ll name some too,...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 0 views: 574
Flying_Dutchman 4th February 2011

I am starting this topic because although I have been producing for a while. I still don't know exactly what setting I want for...

gritzildino
replies: 2 views: 975
gritzildino 4th February 2011

im running cubase 5 with 2x motu 828mk2's and i'm having a volume difference that I can't solve. My 8 analogue outs are louder...

Johnm73
replies: 4 views: 641
Johnm73 4th February 2011

Picked this record up in an indie music shop in west Toronto this weekend. I just NEEDED to say, if you love the Beatles, have a...

You_Father_Sky
replies: 0 views: 1,063
You_Father_Sky 4th February 2011

Any ideas how to get that synth sound that goes throughout his song "Bright Lights Bigger City"? AWESOME sound, any...

jah279
replies: 12 views: 2,116
weezul 4th February 2011

This might seem off topic for this forum, but I can't think of a better group of people to ask... I've ran my studio for about...

splproductions
replies: 3 views: 529
uncle duncan 4th February 2011

Hey, Anybody have a torrent link to download this? Anybody have a copy they'll share before I'm forced to bend over for...

jroxx7
replies: 0 views: 4,242
jroxx7 4th February 2011

Hey everyone, first post here! I recently built an iso box for my 1x12 Egnater cab that I run my Orange Tiny Terror through. I...

JustinFFTS
replies: 8 views: 1,288
drBill 4th February 2011

I'm considering getting some additional DA convertors to take advantage of my outboard compressor on the mix. Can someone let me...

Tomm
replies: 6 views: 3,162
Trakworx 4th February 2011

I've done my research but I'd just like to get everybody's opinion.

EminentAndrew
replies: 2 views: 675
asap audio 4th February 2011

Hello Slutz, I am headed to miami for the WMC for the first time. What is it like ? Never been there before. I am rushing...

firby
replies: 2 views: 847
Lumin One 4th February 2011

I just bought PTHD Native with OMNI I/O. In the Included bundle I have THD8.5 soft. Since I registered my product I could, and ...

Mite
replies: 6 views: 805
psycho_monkey 4th February 2011

i've tryed the sm 57 on a snare and was not very impressed and was wondering some other ways to go in the same prince range. ...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 15 views: 809
Reiner 4th February 2011

So I searched some on here but nothing came up directly talking about it. I was given a sample that is the intro of a song but...

dbsoundguy
replies: 5 views: 1,790
dbsoundguy 4th February 2011

Hey there, I am currently doing some research for my dissertation this year and i wanted ask some questions to find out what...

Mr Ben
replies: 3 views: 655
theblue1 4th February 2011

Have you tried to get a price list from them so that you can pick and choose what's best for your client's application and...

Barish
replies: 5 views: 3,258
John Willett 4th February 2011

Thought I'd come down and say what an amazing time I had setting up my new Avocet today. The difference in sound quality has...

Tim Davis
replies: 0 views: 530
Tim Davis 4th February 2011

Hi guys, I guess there are already some threads on the subject, but couldn't find this specific information. If it's in some...

Doublethumb
replies: 1 views: 3,041
Doublethumb 4th February 2011

Anyone know what kinda kick was used?sounds seriously cool

finlove
replies: 2 views: 991
Chucho 4th February 2011

I was wondering what the majority of people here do, in terms of mixing their tracks. Do the majority of you guys: A) Have a...

ReubenTobias
replies: 73 views: 5,492
zakco 4th February 2011

Dear members, I've got this 'strange' set up in my small recording studio in my room. I'm a big Reel to Reel fan, and also...

shlumaan
replies: 4 views: 2,984
shlumaan 4th February 2011

So lets start a thread in the vain that classic joke veil ( has to be real ) ......... You know you're a slut when you find...

DannyMac
replies: 46 views: 2,602
aj633 4th February 2011

Hi all, Complete rookie here, I'm trying to work out how to deal with latency. I am trying to record acoustic guitar using 2...

teekayr
replies: 3 views: 560
aj633 4th February 2011

Hey there! Does anybody have any experience with this desk? I.g. what´s the channel layout, how´s the EQ and just everything...

tobemixthis
replies: 1 views: 656
tobemixthis 4th February 2011

Hi, I'm after some medium priced low impedance balanced cable to make my own XLR/Jack cables. Anyone know of anywhere in...

Davido
replies: 1 views: 349
Davido 4th February 2011

Looking to buy either one of these two microphones and would love some feedback from people who have used both. Whatever i buy...

bendecido
replies: 12 views: 3,317
slimboyfat 4th February 2011

Mix and Zen with Bob Power: Musings of an NYC Music Master : SonicScoop – Creative, Technical & Business Connections...

down_town
replies: 0 views: 693
down_town 4th February 2011

i've done tonnes of searchign on this topic, but i dont really have a definitive answer. 6lbs in the grand scheme of things...

overgrown
replies: 7 views: 1,236
Glenn Kuras 4th February 2011

Hey there. Just looking for a few suggestions on which handheld recorder to look into. I aim to do field/location...

kamawhelp
replies: 11 views: 1,236
FLUKE 4th February 2011

Ignore the second part of the Title, Type-o! I have my Tax Refund and I was thinking of getting the Apogee Symphony I/O with a...

JustifiedStudios
replies: 7 views: 833
You_Father_Sky 4th February 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search