The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello! Is this possible... Am I asking for too much??? I use cubase 5... Id usually transpose the region a few times with...

Suda Badri
replies: 0 views: 827
Suda Badri 6th February 2011

Hello, anyone know of anyone that repairs bryston amps in the socal area? i have a out of warranty bryston 3b that i would like...

WeAreVibrations
replies: 8 views: 1,520
proamptech 6th February 2011

i don't know all of it, just out of...

housegezeichnet
replies: 17 views: 1,251
RockTheRoll 6th February 2011

Did anyone else get a stiffy when the Buzz Audio banner popped up with all of that purdy blue gear line up like that? My oh my. ...

PDC
replies: 0 views: 548
PDC 6th February 2011

Hi, my Universal Audio 6176 suddenly started making a hiss sound (you may hear it in the You Send It link below). I've checked...

mondegreen
replies: 4 views: 1,127
RobertRyda 6th February 2011

So I'm getting 7 grand with my income tax return and blowing it all on a studio, heres my list of what I'm buying, if anyone can...

texxas
replies: 39 views: 2,234
Dove 6th February 2011

How Much Do Music Artists Earn Online?

dandeurloo
replies: 15 views: 811
theblue1 6th February 2011

Any thoughts on reason record? Can it compete with the pro tools and the logics out there? Don't laugh...im a rookie.....just...

lemark
replies: 22 views: 24,304
mmahan40 6th February 2011

Is anyone else not so impressed with the K2?? I am in some ways, but something just seems off about this mic.

jseveriniii
replies: 5 views: 1,524
biggator6 6th February 2011

Trying to find the answer, but no luck so far. Help, anyone?

osh
replies: 13 views: 1,614
David Watts 6th February 2011

Moderator, move this if you think this is the wrong spot: I have been using a TASCAM 2488 (this will get me moved!) for about 6...

Ephi82
replies: 5 views: 872
mule.variant 6th February 2011

I am sure this could fit better in some other forum or sub forum, but I decided to post the info here out of uncertainty. I am...

GoVeganDude
replies: 7 views: 1,556
MickeyMassacre 6th February 2011

RUSH Last Post of the night; There will be a new album releasing this year. Hopefully by June, and there most likely will be a...

SonicSkippy
replies: 49 views: 10,544
Ernest Buckley 6th February 2011

Trying to figure out the effects used on Geoff Lynne's vocals heard on almost all of their tracks. Phaser? Flange? But it seems...

Gamelan
replies: 2 views: 4,232
icebox 6th February 2011

Banjo, Martin acoustic, mandolin - these will be recorded tonight one instrument at a time, how do you suggest mixing these...

u2bonoman
replies: 3 views: 1,565
u2bonoman 5th February 2011

I just had a deal go south on a Toft. I think it's just out of my current reach financially. I know there is lots of older...

boboji
replies: 3 views: 726
Aisle 6 5th February 2011

At the fast development in the range of digital signal processing the desire for improved spatial audio, indistinguishable from...

syntheticwave
replies: 0 views: 447
syntheticwave 5th February 2011

Hello, I'm a new subscriber to this forum but been a reader long time ago. I've been looking to add some analog synth to my...

Kandarv
replies: 0 views: 1,372
Kandarv 5th February 2011

I use PT 9 with a Rosetta 800 for my inserts and a digi 002 as a dongle and for inserts with reverbs and stuff monitors via a...

superburtm
replies: 11 views: 788
thermos 5th February 2011

HI! THE LYNX MANUAL DOES NOT SAY HOW! So please can you tell me how to turn off the Lynx Synchrolock in Aurora 16? the...

Fuel
replies: 7 views: 7,213
Johnny Paez 5th February 2011

Great - thanks Jules. Much better and faster - now tells you how many posts in the thread and now seems to automatically go...

John Willett
replies: 18 views: 1,044
rekloos 5th February 2011

Big fan of the krautrock/Kosmische era groups, and was wondering if anyone had any info on some of the studio...

atveres
replies: 15 views: 6,716
mikoo69 5th February 2011

What is the difference between summing to a dedicated summing unit such as the dangerous 2bus, or summing out to an analog...

Fergies Watch
replies: 22 views: 2,530
RKrizman 5th February 2011

Vinyl Records, SACDs, DVD Audio, Audiophile Equipment | Acoustic Sounds Have you ever listened to this album? My dad gave it...

tenkas
replies: 0 views: 469
tenkas 5th February 2011

Forgive me if this thread is in the wrong spot, this is my first post. I'm in a band and we all use In Ear Monitors. As is...

Chris P
replies: 0 views: 530
Chris P 5th February 2011

So, alot of the allure of the LB is that its portable. So are there any with removeable front and rear covers? The API could use...

gregory
replies: 3 views: 751
le purp 5th February 2011

Did it by Skype and transfer of FTP files..philadelphia to toronto..worked great...now i don't have to just teach only in my...

Sigma
replies: 0 views: 518
Sigma 5th February 2011

Hi all, this is my first post Seen a few posts about ADI-2 and Mbox, but had a more specific question Is there any...

kanudomusic
replies: 2 views: 688
Unclenny 5th February 2011

I'm about partway through recording an album on an Apogee Duet. It's incredibly dense and orchestral, with very complicated...

BBlack
replies: 1 views: 474
007 5th February 2011

I'm in love with my nicerizer 16. I've mixed quite a few cd's on it and couldn't picture my mixes without it. I've had it for a...

Honest Abe
replies: 6 views: 1,000
Honest Abe 5th February 2011

Hi everybody, I have only been recording vocals and voiceover so far, I am totally unexperienced when it comes to music...

Tuberizer
replies: 10 views: 1,109
Tuberizer 5th February 2011

My Alesis RA-100 was finally bit the dust (the left amp bored is fried). I produce Techno & House music. I'm looking to spend...

onecheck
replies: 2 views: 480
Antaren 5th February 2011

Hello guys! Just a short question. Is there any hardware similar to yamaha qy 70\100 on the market now that will be like...

etiyeti
replies: 0 views: 1,883
etiyeti 5th February 2011

I'm looking for a stereo passive reamping box, that will allow me to reamp instrument tracks from the DAW, as well as reamping...

djanogil
replies: 1 views: 2,099
andy3 5th February 2011

I'm looking for a compressor that will "lift out" the instruments from the mix like my "Vintage Channel VC64"...

m&m's
replies: 31 views: 15,609
mpod 5th February 2011

Hi all, I've had my monitor setup for a very long time - Tannoy PBM 6.5 II monitors powered by an Alesis RA-100 amp. I...

ionian
replies: 1 views: 593
ionian 5th February 2011

11pm Exhausted from a 77 hr week, I finish cleaning the home studio for session at 8am- 1:30am find out my recording software...

Anthony Duran
replies: 0 views: 495
Anthony Duran 5th February 2011

Hi, I just bought a CAD Trion 7000 yesterday and I noticed that the two ribbons are tilt to the front of the mic: when I look...

andrimmer
replies: 0 views: 676
andrimmer 5th February 2011

This is my little control room. http://www.imgcafe.com/view/uploads/indexphpco.jpg *All the markers are in meters Now have a...

distante
replies: 6 views: 634
distante 5th February 2011

I've been searching the net for protools 3 hardware. obviously its because I can do the digidesign upgrade from it and apparently...

thedommer
replies: 7 views: 697
kurt 5th February 2011

Is anyone familiar with the Violet Audio D8XI or D8XO? If so, how is it (or are they)? Did you notice any degradation in signal...

vict0r
replies: 2 views: 1,591
MarkyGoldstein 5th February 2011

First post here ... Correct me if this is the wrong place for this, I didn't see anywhere else fitting, but I may be blind .. So...

ThaEngineer
replies: 3 views: 2,447
marcreeves 5th February 2011

Okay, so due to the oil spill in the gulf of mexico, I got a $8,000 check from BP to make up for lost income during this summer....

McAulayK
replies: 65 views: 4,048
44deluxe 5th February 2011

hello all, here is my deal... I have an m audio firewire 1814 interface mackie 1642 vlz3 - direct out to the 8 m audio line...

hmmmmhmmmm
replies: 5 views: 608
Matti 5th February 2011

how much life is there left in this connectivity and what is likely to replace it ?

nomoreflakes
replies: 3 views: 562
projektk 5th February 2011

My room at the house is a mess, so much so that a perfectly balanced mix in the room sounds like muddy trash in the car. I find...

Halloween
replies: 4 views: 1,021
Halloween 5th February 2011

Hi, I'm new here not sure where this goes. I did a search but didn't find a good answer. So I do not and cannot have a treated...

ltno
replies: 14 views: 2,576
areyousure 5th February 2011

Ahoy fellow slutz, I'm a relative computer newbie and just got my hands on a Liquid Saffire 56 to use with my iMac/Logic Pro and...

Ree Fungorio
replies: 1 views: 1,133
Adlen 5th February 2011

Some months ago I bought an 003R, the 4 preamps version. I have a person that wants to buy my 003R (good price) and Im thinking...

Tritono9
replies: 2 views: 1,370
hereticskeptic 5th February 2011

I like the shockmounts provided for the 414s and 4047s, but not for stereo micing. I'm wondering if there are any non-shockmount...

chout
replies: 0 views: 544
chout 5th February 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search