The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm getting ready for my first serious CD release. All my original tunes and production. I'm debating whether to release under...

kittyboy
replies: 3 views: 1,541
Simple Syrup 8th February 2011

Looking to switch to the SSL Madi AX w/ PT9 and am wondering if I can still use my 002 only as a control surface in PT9 while...

bluemix
replies: 9 views: 3,275
bluemix 8th February 2011

Hello everyone, greetings to all since this is my first post Well i'm putting together what is eventually going to be a pretty...

hsnyder
replies: 23 views: 3,102
bassguy6 8th February 2011

Forgive my ignorance. I guess I'm acoustically challenged. I have a carpet floor in my studio (control room and tracking room of...

bexarametric
replies: 12 views: 1,750
hereticskeptic 8th February 2011

Hey guys, I just went through the handy "Have you checked these topics?" suggestions that came up before I posted....

teledub
replies: 9 views: 1,504
Avening 8th February 2011

Sorry i didn't know where to post. a man from out of the usa with an unverified pay-pal just offered to buy my old gear I've...

Nina
replies: 2 views: 356
Nina 8th February 2011

Anyone have any success syncing Reaper to a tape deck? If so, what's your setup? What sync device are you using?

keeter
replies: 7 views: 2,723
InjuredEar 8th February 2011

I'm recording a girl with a sweet voice and accoustic guitar. Doing a few tracks with a sessions musicians. She's given me the...

TwardyLikeTank
replies: 28 views: 2,190
CeretoneAudio 8th February 2011

Hi I have a Fullltone Choral/flanger I really dont like that much. I have a MXR Phase 90 I love! Could you guys please tell me...

shamanrock
replies: 18 views: 3,166
lhama 8th February 2011

Hi Guys, does anybody know, where I can download the Manual of a JL Cooper CuePoint? I wasnt able to find something in the net....

Indicator
replies: 2 views: 1,216
fabiorichi 8th February 2011

I'd love to get everyone's thoughts on tracking drums with the pres I have...I only have 8 channels worth of pres so we are...

catfishmusic
replies: 21 views: 1,741
NeedsMoreFuzz 8th February 2011

Hi all. Ive just bought a TSR 8 tascam and I now need a mixer. I just missed out on ebay on the m308B, but ive got the choice to...

desmond22
replies: 1 views: 3,620
TRANQUILO 8th February 2011

Just wondering how this Symetrix 425 is? I have a 501 and really like it for some things and was wondering if I can get a similar...

John N
replies: 1 views: 3,303
obutcher 8th February 2011

I like to use a mic on the other side of my house as a "room" mic. Love the sound it gives me. Most of the time I...

replies: 15 views: 4,516
AnthonyRochester 8th February 2011

Hi What would you buy if limited on money? EL8X or DBX 160A?wworried Can every one please give me their thoughts on the...

shamanrock
replies: 21 views: 10,377
audioboffin 8th February 2011

I'm searching a new mic recording voiceover at the studio where I work. We use a AKG C414 now, which is not a very good mic for...

dutchman
replies: 50 views: 12,382
mowmow 8th February 2011

Hello, I am trading in my Presonus Central Station for a Dangerous Monitor ST. I think I'm going to miss the output LEDs that...

TheBeast
replies: 1 views: 550
mu6gr8 8th February 2011

just had the radias for a few days now and the sounds seem okay but not really blown away cause i have some plug ins that match...

dmajor2011
replies: 0 views: 1,105
dmajor2011 8th February 2011

Hi Please tell me your favorite Fuzz pedal? And why? I have a Fultone Ultimate Octave, I really like. Its gotta a very beefy...

shamanrock
replies: 21 views: 2,829
drbob1 8th February 2011

Hi I'm arranging my pedals on my NYC pedalboard. These are the pedals I currently have. What order would be best to put these...

shamanrock
replies: 5 views: 578
shamanrock 8th February 2011

Are there any tricks to optimizing audio for YouTube? It seems like YouTube always makes things sound bad. Are there certain file...

Thrustin
replies: 7 views: 2,040
brockorama 8th February 2011

I'd like to get everyone's thoughts on 2 areas for each of the following 4 units. PREAMP QUALITY GENERAL OPERATION Motu...

singingbush86
replies: 8 views: 1,280
JL. 8th February 2011

I haven't used one myself, and I might be interested in trying to find one (might be hard) in the future. Ive just heard a lot...

CodyD
replies: 23 views: 6,501
drumdrumdrumdrum 8th February 2011

Recording finished - Band split / Vocal guy has drug problems/lied to everyone - Split No new guy in near future avaiable Flat...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 28 views: 1,559
theblue1 8th February 2011

deleted due to lack of response.

musicbydesign
replies: 0 views: 866
musicbydesign 8th February 2011

Anyone want to play guess that mic in pics ? Photo Album - Imgur Pic 1 Mandolin mic .......neumann M150 $6000 mic ? Vocal...

bringmewater
replies: 6 views: 1,165
bringmewater 8th February 2011

about 30-40 performers, percussion only: ~8 surdo ~10 snares ~8 piccas ~8 timbas we'll be recording cymbals, shakers and other...

adg21
replies: 7 views: 1,983
adg21 8th February 2011

I have a pair of the older "vertical" NS10M, powered by a Yamaha P2200 amp. It's working well; my mixes are beginning...

willvis
replies: 0 views: 764
willvis 8th February 2011

Has anyone here in the greater Los Angeles area been to APEX Electronix? What a time waster that place is...rows and rows of...

Pred80r
replies: 1 views: 646
BOWIE 8th February 2011

So I crossgraded about a month ago from PT M-Powered to 9. Both on my Macbook Pro, and PC running Windows 7. I keep getting...

robbo01
replies: 0 views: 569
robbo01 8th February 2011

Ok. So I've read many times over that ribbon mics are safe from phantom power w proper cabling..... well.... I accidentally fed...

Fluner
replies: 40 views: 3,701
Bryce 8th February 2011

Hi, I've been reamping guitars using the NF Audio RA10 and while my Jazz Chorus 120 sound the same, my Vox AC30 does not. It...

Fhl
replies: 4 views: 770
Fhl 8th February 2011

Not sure if this is the right forum category for this news, but check it out. We interviewed Tom Misner last week (SAE, Neve...

brad
replies: 30 views: 9,294
Adlen 8th February 2011

I was curious what you mixed the album Through Being Cool on (and any other tidbits diddlydoo ). I know it was a quick project...

BlakeMcKibben
replies: 11 views: 1,619
meenie 8th February 2011

I've seen these mics in several pics and a few videos and have always wondered about their identity. I was just wondering if...

Cole Hankins
replies: 2 views: 695
Shaft 8th February 2011

i am curious as to how many people out there get to a certin point with gear and just realize that they have everything they need...

maskedman72
replies: 6 views: 637
andychamp 8th February 2011

Hello guys. Can you commend on this image. i'm thinking of buying 6" monitors but i am afraid that i will loose bass, i...

dimiz
replies: 2 views: 1,753
johndykstra 7th February 2011

Hey guys, Just about to buy a new orange guitar cab and had been doing some research on isolation box's. I know that there is...

Harry_farfallen
replies: 12 views: 11,274
lobsty 7th February 2011

i am having problem w/ RECORD 1.5 on my PC - i can trigger & hear sounds fine, (esp piano) but on playback, all i hear is the...

gopo
replies: 2 views: 3,232
profoundisreal 7th February 2011

I am currently using a standalone AD, Lake People ADCF44 connecting it to my MacBookPro using the Toslinlk/optical. Works...

Delphino
replies: 4 views: 614
Delphino 7th February 2011

i have a chance of getting a vintech 473 for a good deal. i was just wondering is there a fairly cheap discrete line level box...

boomer81
replies: 0 views: 534
boomer81 7th February 2011

I bought a pair of each of these headphones 2 days ago and have done extensive monitoring from a lavry Black DA-10. Hands down...

youngmain
replies: 12 views: 3,188
Fluner 7th February 2011

Hi! After 15 years of music production I regret my first purchase for studio was not Neumann U87. Now, what would be yours? Just...

dibravibra
replies: 7 views: 712
pan60 7th February 2011

Hi all, did a little search on this and found nothing that answers this question specifically... I'm currently taking on a new...

TommyFullzy
replies: 6 views: 871
TommyFullzy 7th February 2011

Hey everyone! So, I have a bit of a dilemma which I can't seem to find the best solution for. Now that I'm running on PT9, I'd...

1badzhp
replies: 2 views: 552
1badzhp 7th February 2011

Hi Ive been kicking around the idea of purchasing a MOOG little phatty, Ive been researching it and reviewing, even price...

trentac2
replies: 8 views: 2,161
AndyFromDenver 7th February 2011

In these two examples below, the EXACT same settings are used, but on one of them I used a preset called "mix...

m&m's
replies: 1 views: 1,218
Jon Con 7th February 2011

Hey all -- I need some help, I'm fairly new with the whole producer agreement/ascap thing. I produced an album for an artist...

Cookie
replies: 2 views: 665
Cookie 7th February 2011

I have an Airtools Voice Processor 2x and a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40. I was attempting to use the AES output on the Airtools...

xxedgexx
replies: 3 views: 2,672
Friedemann 7th February 2011

OK, if you had only and RNC and RNLA for tracking kick and snare which one would you use on which and why? Actually I have a...

John N
replies: 5 views: 2,308
Fletcher 7th February 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search