The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just wondering if anyone knows about the quality of this. "24 bit" interface... I love the fact that it has 4 ins...

Anthony Duran
replies: 4 views: 2,288
ambienttales 17th February 2011

Hey I am having a pro tools problem. The cursor doesn't seems to be following my music 15-20 seconds behind of what I am...

jjay13
replies: 2 views: 937
JVstyle Productions 17th February 2011

This is a pdf book series with audio downloads by a guy named Brandon Drury called Killer Home Recording. Have any of you bought...

AC Long
replies: 2 views: 4,455
brandondrury 17th February 2011

Hi guys..I only need 2 high quality channels for my homestudio..Have Great River, API Pres, 1176, Distressors, Nice mics..I'm on...

sventvkg
replies: 3 views: 845
sventvkg 17th February 2011

Hi, I have a 'problem' that I cannot seem to get my head around at the moment - I want to record my vocals dry (without...

MOULTRIE
replies: 10 views: 2,784
Fletcher 17th February 2011

Perfect kick drum mic.

AllAboutTone
replies: 8 views: 1,123
Providence 17th February 2011

I want to record bass direct with the U5. I plug in the bass into the U5's instrument input and go out of the U5's Mic level or...

bchamorro
replies: 2 views: 1,456
FarWestWrenchCo 17th February 2011

I purchased a Profire 2626 a while back which i was initially happy with until I discovered this problem: Profire 610 serious...

dialectic
replies: 29 views: 6,772
jozef 17th February 2011

Hey there, My 1st post on this forum... I'm a guitar player and have recorded some demos at home in the past. I did that...

multivir
replies: 21 views: 1,506
refugee1 17th February 2011

I gotta say that the Kurzweil Mangler has been one of the best buys I have made. For $500, you have excellent effects, and the...

feyshay
replies: 7 views: 6,729
radlid 17th February 2011

Hi Everyone - need some help, I'm a female voice artist looking to upgrade my tube studio mic. (currently Lawson L47). ...

AnnieBananie
replies: 25 views: 3,701
Dog_Chao_Chao 17th February 2011

Can anybody tell me which overhead mics are these? I keep seeing them in high budget studios pictures and videos. They look like...

Ash Taylor
replies: 4 views: 744
imaginaryday 17th February 2011

I want to stay as flexible as possible but not sure which way to go about it. Is anyone patching mics through a patchbay?...

Nowak
replies: 12 views: 427
obutcher 17th February 2011

Has anyone used powerline network connections within their facility, and run into audio issues in their studio? The idea of...

js1
replies: 2 views: 1,758
js1 17th February 2011

Just sitting in a salon waiting for my girlfriend to get her hair done, this song came on. I've heard it a bunch of times but...

Soundmanluke
replies: 2 views: 3,062
tha]-[acksaw 17th February 2011

Where'd be a good starting point to set a compressor if I had it sidechained from the lead vocal track to duck the guitar under...

dr_love6977
replies: 5 views: 1,134
jruberto 17th February 2011

I've neve tried this before, but I have a vocal take I'm thrilled with except there's one note that needs to be held, and I just...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 7 views: 2,061
u b k 17th February 2011

Currently running PT9 on a newer iMac. I typically work at 44.1/24 bit and can easily mix 40-50 tracks with plugs galore. I've...

jeffinaustin
replies: 5 views: 565
psycho_monkey 17th February 2011

I have auto tune evo and use graphic mode but a lot of the time as soon as I edit a whole vocal track and click out of it a pop...

nodie33
replies: 7 views: 4,541
psycho_monkey 17th February 2011

Hi, I have a silly question about connecting my Great River ME-1NV mic pre to my apogee duet. My understanding is that in...

mlachelt
replies: 1 views: 3,067
princecharmin 17th February 2011

Because I would sure as hell hope so, and soon at that. I hope that when we start seeing 1TB (or high capacity - you get the...

tyler1205
replies: 18 views: 2,078
cjogo 17th February 2011

ok, so recently I got the waves ssl channel along (with the other ssl bundle plug ins but thats beside the point) I put it...

folb695
replies: 23 views: 1,971
Sigma 16th February 2011

hi guys my name is vyse and i need help i got this soundcard call audiophile 192 here a pic of the card...

vyse
replies: 1 views: 848
M4-10 16th February 2011

hello, do any of you know where i can buy this style rack case with a compartment for the computer and another one for outboard...

walth
replies: 2 views: 2,721
drBill 16th February 2011

After I reinstalled my drivers from apogee's website, my duet is super quiet. At first it was too loud and a pin drop would make...

malik
replies: 0 views: 518
malik 16th February 2011

Hi everybody, I know if we want to bypass the audio interfaces stock AD/DA converters with external ones, it has to be through...

Red Baron
replies: 5 views: 613
Red Baron 16th February 2011

Hello Slutz howdy I am 22 and have secured a place to go to college to study electronics with an audio engineering focus later...

daguv
replies: 33 views: 2,981
Sky 16th February 2011

Soundgarden Reunion Is Official: “School Is Back in Session,” Writes Chris Cornell : Rolling Stone : Rock and Roll...

netrom
replies: 40 views: 3,257
ironbelly 16th February 2011

Ive found an ampex mm1200 16ch with 8track head and remote in verygood condition. how much should I pay for it?? ...Im in...

rockxrock
replies: 2 views: 896
Wiggy Neve Slut 16th February 2011

I'm looking for a 16 channel recording console that doesn't have mic pres (i.e. only line-level inputs), but I can't find any...

kkonkkrete
replies: 28 views: 5,204
Andy Hamm 16th February 2011

Hey guys I have a API 500V rack and an API 512C as well as a Grace 501 installed into the rack, when I engage the phantom power...

creepysuitguy
replies: 5 views: 987
creepysuitguy 16th February 2011

I was browsing MF yesterday and came across these bad boys. Has anyone tried the ones in the metal housings? I was thinking of...

fastlanestoner
replies: 1 views: 1,451
drbob1 16th February 2011

Hello Hello, Im curious of anyones experience of making the transition to freelance producer/SE. Esp in the current climate. I...

MrToast
replies: 1 views: 511
LuckyGrin 16th February 2011

Just got an apogee duet yesterday and it's clipping and sounding just awful. All I did was plug it in and test it in Logic 9 and...

malik
replies: 3 views: 555
headspin 16th February 2011

I've got good studio cans, but they're way too big. I'd like to get the best sound possible in something that won't fall off...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 1 views: 575
Methlab 16th February 2011

and you happen to own the MixedLogic M24, or you are considering purchasing a new 24 channel Control Surface and would like a...

digibiu
replies: 0 views: 817
digibiu 16th February 2011

I was wondering if anyone who has used both could advise me on this. I found the crossgrade for $150. I would be using it for...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 6 views: 4,381
Shannon Adkins 16th February 2011

PIcked this up on vinyl recently ans was floored at the space of every instrument. Even though I am not in love with his...

alexamk
replies: 1 views: 937
u2bonoman 16th February 2011

will the output from the ampex be to high for the ssl aplha link?? shiee

rockxrock
replies: 2 views: 528
Trakworx 16th February 2011

I'm trying to find a set of high hats that sound like this: Curses! - The Deep End _ft_ Nancy _LCD So.mp3 -...

gigamesh
replies: 6 views: 1,487
Twocanwin 16th February 2011

I'm somewhat simple and when I noticed that the Aurora didn't have a headphone jack I freaked. So question is, how do I hook up...

Absinta
replies: 8 views: 6,133
Perceverb 16th February 2011

Hey Last week my 002 blew so I have just picked up a 003 and noticed the word clock I/O on it. So I guess the best way to sync...

Pies
replies: 1 views: 650
Pies 16th February 2011

With the advent of Pro Tools 9 I'm looking for a set of good low-profile cans with a mini-jack i/p for mixing roughs straight out...

thenewyear
replies: 2 views: 502
thenewyear 16th February 2011

Hey all - I have a hosa little bro from my vocal booth. On channel one (xlr) I've noticed a buzz - it seems to only appear at...

rcb4t2
replies: 2 views: 920
cyrano 16th February 2011

Let's match mic/mic companies to car/car companies. Audio Technica - Toyata Shure sm57 - Ford f150 Neumann -...

capnreverb
replies: 19 views: 1,415
Eganmedia 16th February 2011

I am looking at running midi instruments (organs, drum loops, piano, etc.) through my nice fender tube amp and then micing it up...

strawdps
replies: 29 views: 2,885
BigClayton 16th February 2011

bejeeebus...wworried... i decided to clean up my cables/toosl/misc cabinet one of the drawers is all the computer cabling...

Sigma
replies: 9 views: 1,129
havard 16th February 2011

I need some virtual instuments that can help me pull off mariachi style music. I already have Gypsy which has some decent guitars...

imnickb
replies: 0 views: 545
imnickb 16th February 2011

I was doing some tests in ProTools LE 8.0.4 and something stange happened. It seemed that PT added the levels of a few channels...

Joram
replies: 3 views: 719
Joram 16th February 2011

Hi, Just a quick sound out about pt hd native. It says 64 i/o. Does that mean it's 32 in/32 out or 64 in/64 out? Secondly has...

Krecording
replies: 1 views: 509
lynngraber 16th February 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search