The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Long time guitar gear slut , newbie to recording ...looking to put together a small home studio . I've been looking at a couple...

thintele
replies: 4 views: 991
thintele 9th February 2011

Anyone else have dramas from last weeks heat?? Stef

Nowak
replies: 4 views: 305
Daniel Antix 9th February 2011

For all you DIY folks... I used: Auralex Mopads Steel from here:...

sheepforwheat
replies: 6 views: 1,478
fifthflaw 9th February 2011

I just moved into to a new studio and feel that my new room is too dead. The room is completely covered with some sort of a...

WeAreVibrations
replies: 20 views: 2,145
Brenton 8th February 2011

Hi, i'm looking for some advice.I have the Blue sky media desk 2.1 system at the moment and i'm considering swapping it for the...

Planty
replies: 4 views: 565
JoshuaE 8th February 2011

This looks like a worthwhile charity: Help Desk: Guitars Help Returning Soldiers Recover - 11Alive.com | WXIA | Atlanta, GA

Rappy
replies: 0 views: 407
Rappy 8th February 2011

As I was taking the shipping boxes for our new API gear upstairs to the 3rd floor (storage), I looked at our old MCI 600 series...

glitchfactor
replies: 9 views: 1,219
glitchfactor 8th February 2011

Hello beautiful klutz, Can anybody recommend cheap hotel for Wmc in the Miami area? I am headed out for the first time and I...

firby
replies: 5 views: 776
biggator6 8th February 2011

Samplitude User's Night Meeting in Burbank, Wed. Feb. 9 at 7pm. Hosted by Tim Dolbear and Randall Michael Tobin of Theta...

TimDolbear
replies: 1 views: 956
John Willett 8th February 2011

possibly noobish question here.... Lets say i have a guitar player, singer bass etc. And i record along with them, with my e...

takman
replies: 2 views: 1,137
tturner 8th February 2011

I've always been one to read the manual when I get a new piece of gear, but for some reason, neglected to do this when it came to...

Damien Heck
replies: 2 views: 568
Damien Heck 8th February 2011

My monitors are A7's, and my room is small. However, tests in the room show that the frequency response is pretty decent. No...

ben_allison
replies: 24 views: 1,358
kosty 8th February 2011

So I'm looking at getting a 610, wondering which to grab. Question: if I'm doing a lot of OTB processing from my DAW, can I go...

tstu102
replies: 6 views: 1,498
PhilDW 8th February 2011

alrighty, so, what are these two plugins like to use? do they really deliver what they promise? cheers,

dubrichie
replies: 4 views: 2,066
ianvargo 8th February 2011

A 5$ adapter I bought about 10 years ago that I didn't even remember having and probably only used once saved a 10 hour session!!...

eight16
replies: 0 views: 267
eight16 8th February 2011

I had a great realization this weekend while spending some time in Logic 9. I have wrestled back and forth between Protools...

babydaddymusic
replies: 3 views: 1,106
symmetricalSound 8th February 2011

Not available in your country | VEVO - the link works for me, should for anyone in the US... Just tossing some love Jessie J's...

Id Ridden
replies: 1 views: 514
JJAM 8th February 2011

Apogee Rosetta 200. In mint condition for $900. I hope I am not goin to be dissappointed. Right now my conversion is M-audio...

GRO
replies: 0 views: 500
GRO 8th February 2011

Hello, I've been finnally thinking about getting a second pair of monitors again. I've been using the Ns-10 bryston combo for...

WeAreVibrations
replies: 0 views: 583
WeAreVibrations 8th February 2011

YouTube - In the control room with Mark Knopfler & Chuck Ainlay

imaginaryday
replies: 5 views: 3,054
audiogeek 8th February 2011

Just had a quick question, Im basically trying to upgrade my studio and i wanted to know which companies were the best to...

artiz anonymous
replies: 0 views: 411
artiz anonymous 8th February 2011

Hi Guys!! What a story I have for you...I had a 4 core mac, and it got fried, not sure what happened...just wouldn't turn on...

Hricco
replies: 3 views: 586
JL. 8th February 2011

BSW is having a sale on the dbx 266XL which supports a side chain insert. I've never attempted to do side chaining via a...

xxedgexx
replies: 0 views: 1,319
xxedgexx 8th February 2011

Lately, I've been trying to find balance in my reverb use by using a single verb,but just adjusting the parameters for the...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 9 views: 996
Paul Vnuk Jr. 8th February 2011

Hi, wondering what some of your experiences are with using Radial JDI DI box into an API 512c or an Avalon U5 for bass DI?...

houndog328
replies: 5 views: 2,091
Tone Laborer 8th February 2011

Hi all, Please help me improve my tracking workflow! Currently working with a Neve 88RS and Pro Tools 8 but I guess can...

jimdrake
replies: 1 views: 712
strewnshank 8th February 2011

I have been thinking about buying a stereo Ribbon Mic. Looking at the AEA R88. I do not have much experience using stereo...

PVAUDIO
replies: 13 views: 1,930
Mark A. Jay 8th February 2011

I am a bit confused about deployment of delay. I read a book that recommends timing a delay to the beats per minute (BPM) of a...

song-writer
replies: 17 views: 1,222
Unclenny 8th February 2011

Hey all, Has anyone had any experience with this guys stuff? Any opinions? He has a couple of books and audio c.d.s on...

Mono
replies: 1 views: 980
Simple Syrup 8th February 2011

I'm getting ready for my first serious CD release. All my original tunes and production. I'm debating whether to release under...

kittyboy
replies: 3 views: 1,541
Simple Syrup 8th February 2011

Looking to switch to the SSL Madi AX w/ PT9 and am wondering if I can still use my 002 only as a control surface in PT9 while...

bluemix
replies: 9 views: 3,275
bluemix 8th February 2011

Hello everyone, greetings to all since this is my first post Well i'm putting together what is eventually going to be a pretty...

hsnyder
replies: 23 views: 3,102
bassguy6 8th February 2011

Forgive my ignorance. I guess I'm acoustically challenged. I have a carpet floor in my studio (control room and tracking room of...

bexarametric
replies: 12 views: 1,748
hereticskeptic 8th February 2011

Hey guys, I just went through the handy "Have you checked these topics?" suggestions that came up before I posted....

teledub
replies: 9 views: 1,504
Avening 8th February 2011

Sorry i didn't know where to post. a man from out of the usa with an unverified pay-pal just offered to buy my old gear I've...

Nina
replies: 2 views: 356
Nina 8th February 2011

Anyone have any success syncing Reaper to a tape deck? If so, what's your setup? What sync device are you using?

keeter
replies: 7 views: 2,723
InjuredEar 8th February 2011

I'm recording a girl with a sweet voice and accoustic guitar. Doing a few tracks with a sessions musicians. She's given me the...

TwardyLikeTank
replies: 28 views: 2,190
CeretoneAudio 8th February 2011

Hi I have a Fullltone Choral/flanger I really dont like that much. I have a MXR Phase 90 I love! Could you guys please tell me...

shamanrock
replies: 18 views: 3,166
lhama 8th February 2011

Hi Guys, does anybody know, where I can download the Manual of a JL Cooper CuePoint? I wasnt able to find something in the net....

Indicator
replies: 2 views: 1,216
fabiorichi 8th February 2011

I'd love to get everyone's thoughts on tracking drums with the pres I have...I only have 8 channels worth of pres so we are...

catfishmusic
replies: 21 views: 1,740
NeedsMoreFuzz 8th February 2011

Hi all. Ive just bought a TSR 8 tascam and I now need a mixer. I just missed out on ebay on the m308B, but ive got the choice to...

desmond22
replies: 1 views: 3,620
TRANQUILO 8th February 2011

Just wondering how this Symetrix 425 is? I have a 501 and really like it for some things and was wondering if I can get a similar...

John N
replies: 1 views: 3,301
obutcher 8th February 2011

I like to use a mic on the other side of my house as a "room" mic. Love the sound it gives me. Most of the time I...

replies: 15 views: 4,515
AnthonyRochester 8th February 2011

Hi What would you buy if limited on money? EL8X or DBX 160A?wworried Can every one please give me their thoughts on the...

shamanrock
replies: 21 views: 10,376
audioboffin 8th February 2011

I'm searching a new mic recording voiceover at the studio where I work. We use a AKG C414 now, which is not a very good mic for...

dutchman
replies: 50 views: 12,379
mowmow 8th February 2011

Hello, I am trading in my Presonus Central Station for a Dangerous Monitor ST. I think I'm going to miss the output LEDs that...

TheBeast
replies: 1 views: 549
mu6gr8 8th February 2011

just had the radias for a few days now and the sounds seem okay but not really blown away cause i have some plug ins that match...

dmajor2011
replies: 0 views: 1,105
dmajor2011 8th February 2011

Hi Please tell me your favorite Fuzz pedal? And why? I have a Fultone Ultimate Octave, I really like. Its gotta a very beefy...

shamanrock
replies: 21 views: 2,829
drbob1 8th February 2011

Hi I'm arranging my pedals on my NYC pedalboard. These are the pedals I currently have. What order would be best to put these...

shamanrock
replies: 5 views: 578
shamanrock 8th February 2011

Are there any tricks to optimizing audio for YouTube? It seems like YouTube always makes things sound bad. Are there certain file...

Thrustin
replies: 7 views: 2,038
brockorama 8th February 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search