The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Looking at a used (mint) set of the Yamaha HS80M, tested them yesterday, they work great, not sure if the price is right. They're...

Californian
replies: 4 views: 5,595
Californian 9th February 2011

Hey all, pretty new here, so go easy. I'm putting together a bit of a shopping list and in all my research I've pretty much...

OwainXerath
replies: 9 views: 4,504
Scott Whigham 9th February 2011

Just in case you've never actually seen what it looks like, this it from an old MRL tape I just tried on my MCI 8 track. Guess...

brill bedroom
replies: 15 views: 1,747
loopy 9th February 2011

Hi after watching a film and turning my pc and amp off, I notice a sort rubbery melting/ burning smell when I lent down to power...

Sim
replies: 6 views: 3,637
Sim 9th February 2011

So I'm down to 3 choices for my interface, I was thinking Saffire 56 for a grand which will knock out the interface and pre, but...

texxas
replies: 7 views: 605
texxas 9th February 2011

i have a motu 828 and am not massivly happy with the a-d, d-a conversion (the whole process, not the converters) it seems that...

cupid stunt
replies: 0 views: 602
cupid stunt 9th February 2011

Can someone please walk me through how to set up a Nord Modular G1 as an external midi instrument in Logic? Thanks very much...

BarnFaction
replies: 1 views: 926
NoVi 9th February 2011

Forgive the noob digital question (I'm an all analog guy!). I just got an Eleven rack and ideally I would like to get a Lynx...

mikecorwin
replies: 3 views: 1,509
kittonian 9th February 2011

Hi there, ive already ran a search and couldnt find the answer to the problem that i have. Please help me by writing back with...

billydupee
replies: 2 views: 532
NWAudio 9th February 2011

FRONTLINE: digital nation: living faster: split focus: multitasking mentality | PBS .... Watched an interesting Frontline TV...

Bassmankr
replies: 0 views: 442
Bassmankr 9th February 2011

Looking for recomendations on a monitor controller with dac and 3 stereo speaker outputs.. Preferably something not as overpriced...

Steab
replies: 10 views: 1,345
dhiltonlittle 9th February 2011

Having a little problem with my current setup. I'm the tech guy for the band and it's been tasked with my to sort it out. I use...

Comma
replies: 1 views: 934
kenm 9th February 2011

Hi howdy, I'm very new to the world of recording and a lot of it is still extremely puzzling to me. I have a POD HD500 which I...

PeeeWeee
replies: 2 views: 4,842
PeeeWeee 9th February 2011

Hi Slutz, I'm producing this new web format about freaky analog handcrafted gear and weird instruments. It' s called MONDO...

mrhenry76
replies: 6 views: 800
mrhenry76 9th February 2011

Whats good boys. I have always been a big acoustic guy, so auto tune has never been something I worried too much about. I don't...

Mikeeyb
replies: 10 views: 1,325
kennybro 9th February 2011

Most of you are aware of Roger's current battle with cancer, but you may not be aware of the last challenges. Please take a look...

Mark Drews
replies: 8 views: 6,332
Jules 9th February 2011

sorry dont know if this is the right place to post this... working on a track at the moment and want to add some basic...

walsh350
replies: 14 views: 886
kennybro 9th February 2011

Hi, I’m having trouble getting my live laptop rig sorted and could do with some advice. I want to run a simple stable DAW...

yoodooright
replies: 6 views: 644
Dandruff 9th February 2011

Dear Slutz, I have this antique newly renovated Mannborg Harmonium/Pump organ and no clue on how to mic it. Now I...

Loudmouth
replies: 7 views: 8,276
Loudmouth 9th February 2011

I'm looking hard for an internship and it feels like I'm drowning. I traveled overseas for a few years after i graduated, and...

nickrecording
replies: 0 views: 227
nickrecording 9th February 2011

Has anyone ever tried this? Either I inside the drum or on the batter side. Cheers Al

Worlez
replies: 14 views: 1,842
CeretoneAudio 9th February 2011

hello gearslutz. my helixboard has been acting as of tonight. the firewire connection is going on/off randomly, and i haven't got...

Nighthawk4
replies: 1 views: 625
Nighthawk4 9th February 2011

TK Blender: Is it possible to use one of the inserts as an "aux in" from an external source, for instance- I use the...

steffo
replies: 0 views: 543
steffo 9th February 2011

I have been going in circles looking through threads trying to find a decent USB audio interface, so i said screw it. I am going...

MusicGuy1980
replies: 6 views: 1,255
mixr 9th February 2011

Hi guys quick question for anyone who may be able to help.. has anyone had any experience of recording to a Minidisc multitrack...

Deleted User
replies: 0 views: 774
Deleted User 9th February 2011

Could anyone tell me what Marshall Amp this is? I know it's really hard to make out, but i'm hoping maybe I could get some sort...

elementse7en!
replies: 1 views: 646
wineredno1 9th February 2011

Hey guys got me a couple arrangements on my Motif I want to track out in protools but really dont know how to go about it.....

audioman
replies: 7 views: 1,097
audioman 9th February 2011

OK so I know there are a few threads on these two units,of which some opinions are contradictory, some vague, some subjective. So...

Anna_logue
replies: 2 views: 3,397
SynthLine09 9th February 2011

I just finished installing the 003 family drivers for PT 9, and the 003 update for 9.0.1, and doing a clean install of PT 9.0.1...

SamKapala
replies: 4 views: 473
SamKapala 9th February 2011

I've been Listening to some of the latest rock on billboard: Music News, Reviews, Articles, Information, News Online & Free...

Rednose
replies: 27 views: 3,476
skythemusic 9th February 2011

T. Recs's photos - Chris in the "lab". | Plixi Chris Taylor from Grizzly Bear. Just wondering what's filling up that...

dublave
replies: 6 views: 1,561
Sk106 9th February 2011

Trying to simplify choices. List your standard faders-down default plugin chain for mixing. Specifically EQ > Dynamics >...

bash
replies: 4 views: 642
jonathan jetter 9th February 2011

I would like to get some opinions on the differences between buying an actual peice of outboard gear (for example Neve 1073), and...

Lifesetfree
replies: 4 views: 721
Dean Roddey 9th February 2011

Hi all! I'll keep this short & sweet, & get to the point. I've been in radio for years, and have built a client base...

prozach
replies: 9 views: 1,579
Dove 9th February 2011

So I have been thinking about tape recording lately. I produce electronic dance music so it would be kinda pointless to record to...

tyler1205
replies: 0 views: 480
tyler1205 9th February 2011

hi . Any delta users know of a good source for a pcb horizontal pot? mine says "alps 10kb 029F" (from an old 200...

fweqy
replies: 0 views: 897
fweqy 9th February 2011

A quick question for anyone who may know: I'm looking to buy a pair of stands for my PMC AML-1s. As far as I have found,...

azirkin
replies: 0 views: 1,157
azirkin 9th February 2011

hey everyone, so i understand how to use elastic audio well enough to speed up and slow down a project, but could anyone...

ITYOTP11
replies: 4 views: 1,107
ITYOTP11 9th February 2011

This is a question for owners of summing boxes. Have you ever tried summing multiple tracks into stems then summing those stems...

Kae
replies: 6 views: 1,151
Kae 9th February 2011

i had a situation recently... Bassist is in control room with me hammering out bass parts for a song... we are almost done, with...

ianbryn11
replies: 9 views: 1,568
bigdoghat 9th February 2011

I own a pair of DPA 4090. Sometimes I mis a high boost to correct the lost of highs at a distance. I contacted DPA: there is no...

Piebong
replies: 2 views: 1,164
Piebong 9th February 2011

i'm not new to recording, but i've never done a transfer from tape to digital. here it is. i'm mixing an album tracked to tape...

cporro
replies: 8 views: 722
cporro 9th February 2011

Hey there, I am using a hybrid of Logic and Pro Tools and am in need of knowing how to get audio out of the interface I assigned...

Alexander4444
replies: 0 views: 641
Alexander4444 9th February 2011

I've been frequenting the https://www.gearslutz.com/board/high-end/6803-pictures-miced-up-drum-kits-studio-78.html#post6307810...

Dædalus
replies: 18 views: 8,305
Hardtoe 9th February 2011

Watching the James Lugo vocal tracking video he posted got me wondering about the various ways people might go about auditioning...

superwack
replies: 1 views: 664
Drumsound 9th February 2011

Long time guitar gear slut , newbie to recording ...looking to put together a small home studio . I've been looking at a couple...

thintele
replies: 4 views: 991
thintele 9th February 2011

Anyone else have dramas from last weeks heat?? Stef

Nowak
replies: 4 views: 305
Daniel Antix 9th February 2011

For all you DIY folks... I used: Auralex Mopads Steel from here:...

sheepforwheat
replies: 6 views: 1,478
fifthflaw 9th February 2011

I just moved into to a new studio and feel that my new room is too dead. The room is completely covered with some sort of a...

WeAreVibrations
replies: 20 views: 2,145
Brenton 8th February 2011

Hi, i'm looking for some advice.I have the Blue sky media desk 2.1 system at the moment and i'm considering swapping it for the...

Planty
replies: 4 views: 565
JoshuaE 8th February 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search