The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

A nice morning post for y'all. I was driving in to work today and While my guitar gently weeps came on. I was listening to...

dangeorge6
replies: 6 views: 2,465
KrisMiller 11th February 2011

As some of you know I'm putting together a new studio with only 7 grand to work with which includes the following iMac 27 ...

texxas
replies: 7 views: 883
dasindevin 11th February 2011

I am in desperate need of a Mackie HMX 56 headphone matrix. If anyone has or knows of one for sale please contact me. I can't...

zackg007
replies: 2 views: 2,957
zackg007 11th February 2011

Do you think that most artist are able to run their own business? …to be independent artists, free from record labels and...

nek
replies: 6 views: 552
Dean Roddey 11th February 2011

I saw these 3 pairs of monitors on ebay and I'm not really all that familiar with them other than the ns 10 m's. Prodipe Pro...

zoso2
replies: 3 views: 1,009
SquashPile 11th February 2011

post deleted

M Mastering
replies: 0 views: 433
M Mastering 11th February 2011

Ok so a couple friends and I work in developing bands as far as writing/producing and want to take the studio up a notch. this is...

stewbeerguitars
replies: 2 views: 487
GRO 11th February 2011

Hey Gents, it's a new year so I just bought a 1" MCI JH110 C for tracking drums. Signed up for Steve Saddler so will get...

glenn Taylor
replies: 8 views: 1,322
vernier 11th February 2011

Posted this on another forum called the Acoustic Guitar Forum and it was shot down. The gist: I bought a pair of Little Blondies...

Tayloway
replies: 39 views: 2,492
biggator6 11th February 2011

Howdy, don't think I've ever posted stuff up in this forum so I'd thought I'd share a few of the tunes to see what you guys...

steelyfan
replies: 2 views: 466
steelyfan 11th February 2011

Hi gearslutz! About few weeks ago i find that I have a quite big and sharp "hump" at 19.2k. This issue was a big...

Spikes
replies: 11 views: 1,375
Asian Steve 11th February 2011

I've been playing around with a desk, some pres and a JBL 7510 (24 channel urei pre)... during recording everything is fine going...

Subversounds
replies: 1 views: 650
xcolbeyx 11th February 2011

Dunno if the clip below has been previously discussed. But for Bob or others who may have been in the rooms in this general time...

thenoodle
replies: 4 views: 1,053
DCtoDaylight 11th February 2011

Our bass player leaves a bass at our studio for band rehearsals and we recently changed the strings on it for recording. The...

cuttooth21
replies: 57 views: 16,460
RedHouse 11th February 2011

If I'm mixing a project that is a 44.1 (I always run in 44.1) Do the IRs also have to be in the same samplerate? I have found...

hollow
replies: 0 views: 403
hollow 11th February 2011

Guys: I have the Houserack 16 channel model. I really like it, but am starting to run out of channels and auxiliary...

Claude G.
replies: 1 views: 2,256
Claude G. 11th February 2011

This is for a portable rig ... Win 7-64 Laptop Looking for something with at least 4x4 I/O for inserts... I have heard good...

Anthony Duran
replies: 4 views: 1,004
mando1 11th February 2011

I was watching this video the other day: YouTube - (OLD) CONNECTING GT-6 GT-8 TO STOMP BOXES EXTERNAL PEDALS and was...

diaolosh
replies: 2 views: 2,036
diaolosh 11th February 2011

Hi For recording guitars. What's your favorite delay pedal/chorus pedal/doubling pedal? Especially for lead solos in classic...

shamanrock
replies: 20 views: 13,868
Riku 11th February 2011

Hello everyone. I recently purchased a Liquid Channel. Could those who have used this beast point me in the right direction to...

mamero
replies: 1 views: 2,796
mamero 11th February 2011

I just got an oberheim sem, which is an analog synth. I am able to send midi from my controller to the synth and record it, but I...

gruenburger
replies: 3 views: 5,422
MusicProducer 11th February 2011

Hah! Top that thread post title, anyway... ...Okay, I love the sound of Queen's guitar riff in the Flash Gordon soundtrack. I...

soupking
replies: 6 views: 839
soupking 11th February 2011

Hello. I have a question I was hoping I could find an answer to. So I have the Neutrik patchbay, the NYS-SPP-L1. The stock...

djMickSwell
replies: 10 views: 1,078
djMickSwell 11th February 2011

It seems that if I don't use any delay when hard panning the 2 guitar tracks (L100 R100), the wide stereo image is reduced and...

zapsmith9
replies: 6 views: 1,144
Kiwi 11th February 2011

I have a in home studio now and am gutting out the top floor of my home to build the other rooms. So far I almost have the...

culljosh
replies: 5 views: 2,547
culljosh 11th February 2011

I have a pair of these and they are the only unbalanced pieces of gear in my rig. I 'd love to hook them up between my sytek pre...

curehardy
replies: 6 views: 962
close/far 11th February 2011

Hey, I have seen similar posts to this but unfortunately I don't really understand them and want someone to help me specifically...

mikeyj43
replies: 10 views: 3,444
mikeyj43 11th February 2011

I've had a pair of Yamaha HS80Ms for less than a week, and I'm really liking them. However, they're confusing me big...

Markdude
replies: 3 views: 1,081
Markdude 11th February 2011

I recently got an extra part time job for some side cash, but I absolutely hate it, and I figured out the only way I can justify...

dysenterygary
replies: 7 views: 798
McDingus 11th February 2011

Some love it, some say hype, with so much talk about this mic figured would give it a shot and see for myself. Upon first...

johnnyc
replies: 5 views: 1,511
blackcom 11th February 2011

...or close to it. When I'm listening and using my EARS and hear a timing issue with drums, almost without fail when I take a...

ben_allison
replies: 204 views: 11,032
ben_allison 11th February 2011

Hey all - so after much pining, I finally pulled the trigger on a hearback system. I'm waiting for it to arrive, and I'm...

rcb4t2
replies: 11 views: 1,247
rcb4t2 11th February 2011

Well I got the microkorg and the midisport uno interface thing, and I want to use the microkorgs sounds, not the sounds on...

macshutter
replies: 1 views: 2,085
James Krumhansl 11th February 2011

Just wondering about this comp and have some questions: - Just how colorful (or not) can this comp get? - How limited is...

John N
replies: 5 views: 797
AnthonyRochester 11th February 2011

I came across these on ebay and hadnt ever heard of them. And the site is mostly Taiwanese. They look pretty nice. And less than...

ysf
replies: 0 views: 488
ysf 11th February 2011

Hey Slutz, I was really amused by this auctions asking price and thought it would be fun to share the humor. Can anyone top this...

skolnick
replies: 1 views: 529
thenoodle 11th February 2011

Hello everybody. I purchased today a rme fireface 400. I hooked the monitor cable in the outputs of the RME but I do not know...

RAWNDIRTY
replies: 6 views: 4,681
musical5 11th February 2011

Are you guys armed with iphones or other smart phones, itouches, ipads etc? BTW, really slutty, does anyone actually have an...

fuzzface777
replies: 32 views: 1,754
api2500 11th February 2011

So I am a drummer/percussionist. My approach to music has been classified as "interesting". Kind of Matt Chamberlain...

replies: 10 views: 1,790
Dr. Mordo 11th February 2011

ok using my RME fireface 800 and Behringer ada8000 to digitize 16 tracks from analog tape machine. i'm still not super clear on...

cporro
replies: 2 views: 1,031
cporro 11th February 2011

Hi there. I want to get to work in a professional recording studio. So far I have called one studio here in Hamburg, Germany,...

zeneca
replies: 8 views: 2,199
s2_Audio 11th February 2011

So anybody with PT9 and a mc mix/ Mc control care to let us know how good the "deep integration" is? I was totally...

PureAudiouk
replies: 7 views: 2,184
Animus 11th February 2011

After looking at studio pictures and seeing some of the usual suspects when in comes to microphones and after hearing the...

gonklives
replies: 16 views: 1,052
psycho_monkey 11th February 2011

Not sure which way to go. TRS bay seems a bit crude but will it work?? Stef

Nowak
replies: 0 views: 506
Nowak 11th February 2011

I'm just looking for an inexpensive but good quality all-purpose comp and was wondering if any of you have one of these and would...

John N
replies: 1 views: 5,807
changeng 11th February 2011

ran into a session the other day where i ended up notching out like 20db at 3.5k on a vocal. singer recorded himself in a...

jonathan jetter
replies: 8 views: 1,192
Sigma 11th February 2011

I have never recorded an acoustic singer-songwriter before. I have a woman coming in who is exactly that, and we only have one 12...

Deleted User
replies: 6 views: 738
Unclenny 11th February 2011

Hi guys checkout this really cool video about drum tuning I havn't seen such a video before and this guy is awsome: (dont...

drumi
replies: 8 views: 2,911
pan60 11th February 2011

At the extreme risk of sounding just plain stupid shiee ... what are some of the easiest ways to have hardware...

Anthony Duran
replies: 4 views: 1,370
Anthony Duran 10th February 2011

Well, I just learned a lesson today. SDC > LDC for acoustic guitar. Many of you probably already knew that. However, I...

stevens119
replies: 5 views: 772
Go Nigel Go 10th February 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search