The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Any suggestions for making a DIY boom arm for a mic stand? looking for something in the 4ft range. Any suggestions? what...

johnlowry
replies: 7 views: 2,288
nosebleedaudio 12th February 2011

I know this is a bit overdone but I want to try something. It's basically a one-time shot and I want to get some input first....

jrh312
replies: 3 views: 612
jrh312 12th February 2011

I've got some old KRK V6's I'm not using any more and was wondering if people ever use their monitors for their home...

Baderup99
replies: 3 views: 689
Adlen 12th February 2011

So I've decided to buy some gear today. boing At this point I don't know what, all I know is that it will have great musical...

RainbowStorm
replies: 1 views: 565
RainbowStorm 12th February 2011

I have the choice between an Digidesign 002r and a Presonus Firestudio Project, which one should i get. Consider the fact that...

Vince Latulippe
replies: 47 views: 2,510
Beyersound 12th February 2011

I have a Studiomaster Mixdown Classic 32-8 and I just noticed a weird problem. There is a sort of clicking or popping that gets...

fistrock
replies: 5 views: 637
fistrock 12th February 2011

Hi guys Just wondering if anyone knows where I can find a cheap but decent suspension /shock mount for a Neumann M49 ? I had one...

Hoopman
replies: 4 views: 2,663
JStuart 12th February 2011

has anyone here tried different tube types in their Pro VLA other than the stock 12AT7? I have a small cache of old stock pulled...

John N
replies: 2 views: 595
changeng 12th February 2011

I was sitting on the train yesterday for an hour thinking how much time it would save me if I could be working on a project. Then...

glenn_jr
replies: 4 views: 535
glenn_jr 12th February 2011

I've been working with this all girl pop/rock group that plays their own instruments. (ages 11-14). Well it seems as if they...

Stevedresser83
replies: 40 views: 3,186
unitymusic 12th February 2011

Always liked the vocal effect on AC/DCs´"Touch too much" from the Highway to hell album, but can´t figure it out what...

Freddie Flame
replies: 7 views: 1,460
nst7 12th February 2011

I'm thinking it would be cheaper "IN THEORY" than me getting a control surface w the flying faders AND a USB interface...

Anthony Duran
replies: 1 views: 515
Anthony Duran 12th February 2011

Hi, I'm using a Tascam Audio/Midi US144MK11 with Garage Band. Though with the headphones into the Tascam I can hear, as would be...

baily
replies: 0 views: 420
baily 12th February 2011

Hi I have been looking into purchasing a ASR-10 and I don't completely know how they work. This guy is offering to sell me his...

jeffdavies
replies: 4 views: 1,834
AndyFromDenver 12th February 2011

Hey Guys, I just purchased a vintech X73 and was wondering from those that have vintech X73's, what microphones have you all...

donsosa1
replies: 7 views: 1,310
Scott Whigham 12th February 2011

I am about to purchase an 8 Track Reel to Reel 1/2" recorder (Otari MX5050MKIII). However, before I do am I wondering the...

mikoo69
replies: 24 views: 8,698
themaidsroom 12th February 2011

So guys, Can anyone think of plug ins that you could tweak and manipulate to really get your own character out of the sound. I...

folb695
replies: 20 views: 1,711
jordanvoth 12th February 2011

More and more I'm going with amp sims over the real deal. Once in a while, I get that killer mic'd-up tone - but more often than...

CrankyChris
replies: 63 views: 8,069
Slipperman 12th February 2011

Hi, i am currently recording mostly rnb and rap vocals into a se 2200a, which is into a M Audio fast track pro. Then edited in...

UG Studio
replies: 10 views: 1,503
B-sharp 12th February 2011

I recently purchased an Avocet. Plugged it in and noticed a huge improvement in the sound. I AB-d my Fireface 800 by connecting...

Tim Davis
replies: 2 views: 640
Tim Davis 12th February 2011

I was thinking: most people I know listen to music mostly through headphones, why do I mix through speakers? Or is the rest of...

claesbjo
replies: 1 views: 3,754
Dreamsilent 12th February 2011

Hi Slutz, Does anyone know a studio (anywhere) that provide services only for saturation per-pusses for example if I cannot...

MarKatz
replies: 1 views: 538
Ben B 11th February 2011

I'm typically not a Metal guy... but I'm going to be recording a friends band soon. I went to one of their practices to check em...

ianbryn11
replies: 35 views: 2,341
riffmachine 11th February 2011

Despite still being up on the MOTU website, it's next to impossible to get hold of a new MIDI Time Piece AV as it's been...

mrickaby
replies: 11 views: 10,678
E Sharp 11th February 2011

Hello! all! Young recording guy from Puerto Rico. I just wanted to post some clips Of an KSM 44 from Shure. I just did a...

Alchemystudios
replies: 0 views: 596
Alchemystudios 11th February 2011
replies: 7 views: 2,180
AllAboutTone 11th February 2011

I was at NAMM this month and I happened upon a nice talking session with Alan Parsons where he was telling the audience about the...

bjorgvinben
replies: 31 views: 2,498
pan60 11th February 2011

Pro Tools 8.0.4, 64 bit OS, PC I am currently running mackie 1602 firewire and want to know if I can add the m-audio fasttrack...

jim.keating
replies: 1 views: 480
CJ Mastering 11th February 2011

If you were to design a studio concept around only a single one provider of music production infrastructure in the form of both...

RainbowStorm
replies: 0 views: 408
RainbowStorm 11th February 2011

A nice morning post for y'all. I was driving in to work today and While my guitar gently weeps came on. I was listening to...

dangeorge6
replies: 6 views: 2,464
KrisMiller 11th February 2011

As some of you know I'm putting together a new studio with only 7 grand to work with which includes the following iMac 27 ...

texxas
replies: 7 views: 883
dasindevin 11th February 2011

I am in desperate need of a Mackie HMX 56 headphone matrix. If anyone has or knows of one for sale please contact me. I can't...

zackg007
replies: 2 views: 2,957
zackg007 11th February 2011

Do you think that most artist are able to run their own business? …to be independent artists, free from record labels and...

nek
replies: 6 views: 552
Dean Roddey 11th February 2011

I saw these 3 pairs of monitors on ebay and I'm not really all that familiar with them other than the ns 10 m's. Prodipe Pro...

zoso2
replies: 3 views: 1,009
SquashPile 11th February 2011

post deleted

M Mastering
replies: 0 views: 433
M Mastering 11th February 2011

Ok so a couple friends and I work in developing bands as far as writing/producing and want to take the studio up a notch. this is...

stewbeerguitars
replies: 2 views: 487
GRO 11th February 2011

Hey Gents, it's a new year so I just bought a 1" MCI JH110 C for tracking drums. Signed up for Steve Saddler so will get...

glenn Taylor
replies: 8 views: 1,322
vernier 11th February 2011

Posted this on another forum called the Acoustic Guitar Forum and it was shot down. The gist: I bought a pair of Little Blondies...

Tayloway
replies: 39 views: 2,492
biggator6 11th February 2011

Howdy, don't think I've ever posted stuff up in this forum so I'd thought I'd share a few of the tunes to see what you guys...

steelyfan
replies: 2 views: 466
steelyfan 11th February 2011

Hi gearslutz! About few weeks ago i find that I have a quite big and sharp "hump" at 19.2k. This issue was a big...

Spikes
replies: 11 views: 1,374
Asian Steve 11th February 2011

I've been playing around with a desk, some pres and a JBL 7510 (24 channel urei pre)... during recording everything is fine going...

Subversounds
replies: 1 views: 650
xcolbeyx 11th February 2011

Dunno if the clip below has been previously discussed. But for Bob or others who may have been in the rooms in this general time...

thenoodle
replies: 4 views: 1,053
DCtoDaylight 11th February 2011

Our bass player leaves a bass at our studio for band rehearsals and we recently changed the strings on it for recording. The...

cuttooth21
replies: 57 views: 16,457
RedHouse 11th February 2011

If I'm mixing a project that is a 44.1 (I always run in 44.1) Do the IRs also have to be in the same samplerate? I have found...

hollow
replies: 0 views: 402
hollow 11th February 2011

Guys: I have the Houserack 16 channel model. I really like it, but am starting to run out of channels and auxiliary...

Claude G.
replies: 1 views: 2,256
Claude G. 11th February 2011

This is for a portable rig ... Win 7-64 Laptop Looking for something with at least 4x4 I/O for inserts... I have heard good...

Anthony Duran
replies: 4 views: 1,004
mando1 11th February 2011

I was watching this video the other day: YouTube - (OLD) CONNECTING GT-6 GT-8 TO STOMP BOXES EXTERNAL PEDALS and was...

diaolosh
replies: 2 views: 2,036
diaolosh 11th February 2011

Hi For recording guitars. What's your favorite delay pedal/chorus pedal/doubling pedal? Especially for lead solos in classic...

shamanrock
replies: 20 views: 13,856
Riku 11th February 2011

Hello everyone. I recently purchased a Liquid Channel. Could those who have used this beast point me in the right direction to...

mamero
replies: 1 views: 2,796
mamero 11th February 2011

I just got an oberheim sem, which is an analog synth. I am able to send midi from my controller to the synth and record it, but I...

gruenburger
replies: 3 views: 5,421
MusicProducer 11th February 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search