The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello to all! Ive got the Adam a7x, on the back,there are some controls for tweeter,high and low shelv. Ive heard that If you...

RAWNDIRTY
replies: 3 views: 1,857
Scott Whigham 13th February 2011

I've got an interface with an optical s/pdif I/O however i've got gear that i want to connect which use RCA s/pdif So i am...

Analogue Mastering
replies: 0 views: 483
Analogue Mastering 13th February 2011

does anyone recognize the synth patch from "only the young" ? Its exactly what I need right now. Flamingo by...

jonnymac
replies: 9 views: 2,566
Adlen 13th February 2011

Hi, I'm new to this forum so I apologise if I'm asking in the wrong section... I was wondering if anyone has any advice on...

nickyvega
replies: 14 views: 13,666
Dog_Chao_Chao 13th February 2011

hi, come into the chatroom now for instant Aussie gearslutz chat

saggsy
replies: 0 views: 182
saggsy 13th February 2011

Hi. I just bought the Yamaha hs80m monitors and I am very happy with them. I have a bunch of Vinyl and i would like to get a...

wowz
replies: 4 views: 785
Deckdaddy 13th February 2011

Low cost services and great results Learn to produce, mix and master your own songs Send me your music to be mixed or...

tomswindal
replies: 2 views: 511
David Watts 13th February 2011

Hi all, am in the process of "upgrading" the home studio and would love to give up the mouse for mixing. Like the...

shednz
replies: 0 views: 1,270
shednz 13th February 2011

Crystal Gayle and Ozzy Osborne did that duet in the late 70's. ****, I assistant engineered it! boing

dolbyDD
replies: 0 views: 724
dolbyDD 13th February 2011

Hey guys Looking around for a project studio space in LA. Nothing overly fancy, just a basic (ideally treated) room to...

mrnomer09
replies: 4 views: 772
Sqye 13th February 2011

Today I received an Electrovoice 666 that I purchased and the only sound it makes is rather loud HUMMMMM. It hums less if I'm not...

wm_b
replies: 4 views: 1,040
MikeCleaver 13th February 2011

$1500 range if possible (used market obviously gooof) Primarily using the Waves API 2500 and SSL Buss Comp for 2 buss duties...

jeffinaustin
replies: 5 views: 839
pan60 13th February 2011

I want to listen to my guitar while it goes through the pa, is their a device that will allow me to link both the monitor and...

redemption91
replies: 1 views: 1,171
saggsy 13th February 2011

Whats up fellow slutz I'm looking for the Roland "Slap Bass 2" preset ( found in XP10s or s-50s, Yamaha DX7s) I've...

Bombazi
replies: 4 views: 1,189
Bombazi 13th February 2011

Ok so I get what a Folcrum summing box does. I get that I could run stems or individual channels out into the Folcrum then send...

BioMichanical
replies: 5 views: 1,016
BioMichanical 13th February 2011

Hi folks, I compose and mix ITB most of my time, but I occasionally need a mic to do some voice over stuff. Now I plan to do...

Raylai
replies: 30 views: 2,377
mowmow 13th February 2011

I've been using sony vegas for quite awhile to make amateur music videos. I record with external gear and then sync up the mixed...

chasman
replies: 0 views: 458
chasman 13th February 2011

looking to see if I have any other choices. I'd like something about this size. Similar features. Don't need the firewire...

miercoles
replies: 0 views: 626
miercoles 13th February 2011

I read alot of stuff about High impedance and Guitar Inputs and Direct boxes. I am confused when I read that direct box is needed...

TS-12
replies: 6 views: 1,859
TS-12 13th February 2011

Does anyone know what kind of fuzz pedal would give me the tone of what's used on the latest Smith Western's...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 3 views: 4,017
trextasy 13th February 2011

Music Radar has a great piece on some home studios of people in the biz. One of my fave studios featured was Imogen Heaps. ...

Dove
replies: 2 views: 1,263
Dove 13th February 2011

have been looking all over for a replacement for the 12V/3.5A replacement power supply for my profire 2626 because i lost mine....

redemption91
replies: 3 views: 2,515
redemption91 13th February 2011

Hey guys just wondering if you could help me decide on next logical piece of gear for my home studio.. I pretty much just record...

a3fan11atick
replies: 1 views: 644
Scott Whigham 13th February 2011

Hello everybody! I need a good vocal mic for recording rap. My setup is: Hardware: Adam a7x Monitors Rme fireface 400 Akai...

RAWNDIRTY
replies: 1 views: 550
AnthonyRochester 13th February 2011

I have a bit too much low mid on certain chugs in a heavier song I'm working on right now. A narrow eq cut at 125 hz is...

demel
replies: 2 views: 904
demel 13th February 2011

Hi, I own a second hand Mackie Control Universal and I cannot find the in depth user manual on Mackie.com and the link to email...

fubusmaximus
replies: 2 views: 2,169
fubusmaximus 13th February 2011

The Beyer M160 is a very respected ribbon mic. It has a hypercardiod polar pattern. I have seen a bunch of new figure 8 polar...

blairl
replies: 14 views: 1,657
rjacobsen 13th February 2011

I got a little heads up on something cool happening yesterday and had a lovely afternoon at a Paul Simon songwriting clinic at...

brill bedroom
replies: 8 views: 1,384
hazmuz 12th February 2011

Just wondered if anyone knew of any half decent dynamic processing plugins (compressors, gates, limiters etc) which you could...

nikj123
replies: 0 views: 1,279
nikj123 12th February 2011

Hi folks, I am uncertain about a decision on nearfields, especially if a larger nearfield without sub or a smaller one but then...

x^2
replies: 7 views: 1,583
Reptil 12th February 2011

I'm using various VI's for piano, and I just never seem to be able to zero in on the right sound I generally do very short...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 2 views: 1,484
[email protected] 12th February 2011

I have a Rosetta 200 and Symphony 32 PCIe system for recording 2 channels and stereo monitoring of my Pro Tools 9 based project...

BJosephs
replies: 0 views: 543
BJosephs 12th February 2011

hi, I have transfered a tape that was recorded with dolby SR into computer but I dont have the dolby modules to decode... anyone...

jtvrdy
replies: 5 views: 4,023
rdraudio 12th February 2011

Just picked one of these up from Jeff the other night and am loving it on lots of things, still experimenting, no real useage...

changeng
replies: 5 views: 1,004
changeng 12th February 2011

Hello! I've got a question about 2 different SM7's I currently have. They're pretty much identical with the exception of the...

landslide studio
replies: 2 views: 1,858
rdraudio 12th February 2011

Ok, this is a 2 part question. So you wake up and Dylan is standing in your living room and wants to lay down some tracks - no...

me beginner
replies: 19 views: 1,214
Wayne 12th February 2011

I used to DJ many years ago using pure vinyl. This was back when being a DJ actually meant something, and not everybody had the...

StephenWiley
replies: 6 views: 1,301
kats 12th February 2011

Hey guys, I know this might sound ignorant to some of you, but what better way to find the answer than just ask? So I am...

Barnaby150
replies: 7 views: 674
antilog 12th February 2011

Just wondering if it is possible to get in the ballpark of a La3a type compression with either one of these?

u2bonoman
replies: 2 views: 1,207
u2bonoman 12th February 2011

I have just come across this article from a link on a guitar forum, its Uri Behringers response to someone accusing Behringer of...

Pies
replies: 13 views: 2,342
nkf 12th February 2011

generally speaking, if you were to mike an acoustic with one mic at the twelfth fret, and one at the bridge, and you had one LDC...

nigeldaddy
replies: 41 views: 8,145
guitarmax_99 12th February 2011
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

PT 9 froze and crashed today and I lost 1 hour of keyboard takes. I checked the backups folder only to find 10 backups from dec...

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 15 views: 1,192
Adlen 12th February 2011

Liking the Sputnik for VO but finding it pretty "poppable" and plosive-sensitive for close-mic work, good mic technique...

mikeshep
replies: 3 views: 1,093
russellwolff 12th February 2011

Which one do you pick?

fuzzface777
replies: 4 views: 1,057
fuzzface777 12th February 2011

Hi Does anyone know of a professional tech guy who specializes in reparing Nuemanns or judt high end mics? Not a guy who does...

shamanrock
replies: 5 views: 1,424
Fletcher 12th February 2011

So question. With Pro Tools 9 being fully native, I'd like to ditch my Mbox 2 interface, which currently sits between my Mac Pro...

anearforgear
replies: 7 views: 803
BJosephs 12th February 2011

You need to check out Ocean Way Drums Platinum HD. Turn up the volume and listen to kit 10 ambient, kit 12 ambient, kit 18...

RainbowStorm
replies: 10 views: 1,016
marcreeves 12th February 2011

Do you mixing engineers ever feel the need to put a little extra comp & limiting on the master buss before sending the mix to...

bossman
replies: 34 views: 2,631
Dog_Chao_Chao 12th February 2011

i reacently tried using Space designer as an aux effect for my analog mixing desc. Intterface was set to 32 samples, low latency...

jrp
replies: 2 views: 837
jrp 12th February 2011

I guess there's alot of questions regarding headphones, but I'll give it a try anyways. I'm a bass-player, having some trouble...

osh
replies: 4 views: 1,714
osh 12th February 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search