The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I would like to know what well known songs you use as a reference when mixing and mastering. I would like to start a collection...

Jake Holland
replies: 32 views: 4,394
Kadavr 14th February 2011

I'm about to pull the trigger on a Granelli Audio Labs G5790. Anyone using one? Visually, it looks like a godsend for micing...

DontLetMeDrown
replies: 8 views: 3,982
Infa 14th February 2011

Anyone been an engineer of co producer or technicus on mixing sessions of this famous ''blue eyed'' mister? Anyone know some...

TAXS
replies: 1 views: 704
TAXS 14th February 2011

The RATE knob doesn't adjust to the correct speed on my Mutron Phasor II. I'm only able to get a very fast warble like speed on...

Shantiano
replies: 0 views: 994
Shantiano 14th February 2011

Im looking for a simple program that will train my ear to hear certain frequencies and id them. any suggestions for such a...

jgrif08
replies: 10 views: 8,801
jacko 14th February 2011

Hey Guys, I've been putting together my own custom amps at the moment for me and some mates and i have a few left over power...

dobz
replies: 0 views: 234
dobz 14th February 2011

Has anyone ever accidentaly pressed the update firmware on thier focusrite saffire 10/io only to have it to cause a update...

SeniorityFedup
replies: 5 views: 1,351
Andy-Focusrite 14th February 2011

Aside from the fact that the Overstayer is a stereo comp for about the same price as the mono PBC-6a, how do these 2 comps...

John N
replies: 12 views: 4,435
mixlrose 14th February 2011

anyone knows anything about this pre? shiee

rockxrock
replies: 0 views: 2,020
rockxrock 14th February 2011

I just got a pair of tannoy system 600's, they have been really great speakers so far, but I don't think my amp is really cutting...

a zombie
replies: 1 views: 2,182
a zombie 14th February 2011

I thought it was called "Hi-Fet" or something like that...a small "adapter-style" piece that plugs into a...

JLiRD808
replies: 3 views: 631
JLiRD808 14th February 2011

How did they do this? Incredible drumsound. I would love to know. Anyone work on this???

dolbyDD
replies: 7 views: 961
rdraudio 14th February 2011

Hi all, can anybody here relate any hands-on-experience with Fairlight's Xynergi? With the fader extensions? I am especially...

niquest
replies: 12 views: 2,591
Uncle Joe 14th February 2011

Does anyone know if an Otari CB-109 can be used with an Otari MTR-90 MK III? If not, any info on alternatives? Looking for an...

rll
replies: 0 views: 1,014
rll 14th February 2011

Need a little help understanding what I'm doing wrong or have wired wrong in my new studio setup. Before we get into detail about...

Gtr917punk
replies: 6 views: 1,698
Gtr917punk 14th February 2011

Hi, I have an at 4050 and I want to have a stereo pair for recording drums my question is, if I picked up another at 4050 off...

landstrom27
replies: 7 views: 940
ofajen 14th February 2011

hey! I have a multipart question I am trying to use traktor scratch pro on my macbook, with control vinyl. the problem is,...

B25
replies: 0 views: 463
B25 14th February 2011

Hi fist post here - thanks for reading. I have recently hired the use of a studio which is equiped with Pro Tools, Allen Heath...

dave_angel
replies: 4 views: 742
dave_angel 14th February 2011

John Farrar has produced many of the greats from our era: Neil Sedaka, The Moirs, Irene Cara, Gidget, Cher, Jack Wagner, Tony...

dolbyDD
replies: 12 views: 1,217
Oli P 14th February 2011

I've been a fan of Metric for a while now, and it's one of the only cases I can think of in recent years where I never tire of...

jimmydeluxe
replies: 14 views: 2,791
Happy Musicfan 14th February 2011

I'm having a really tough time getting a decent overhead drum sound in my 10x10 room with 7 foot ceilings. I read up on PZM...

paddyo
replies: 6 views: 1,209
paddyo 14th February 2011

If I return a stereo signal from a piece of outboard gear, should the pan pots be hard left hard right? Not sure when, other...

shamca
replies: 12 views: 7,365
Space Station 14th February 2011

Hello, I'm on the hunt for an XY MIDI Controller or some sort of MIDI Joystick. I hope this is the proper forum for this...

astronout
replies: 1 views: 6,960
Superfly76 14th February 2011

Hey guys, I won't go into my whole story regarding why I need this... But I need the multipin cable that goes from the front...

TRCS
replies: 1 views: 1,197
doulos30 14th February 2011

Spent the best part of yesterday afternoon micing, playing and overdubbing a violin part. Figured I'd share my findings as they...

binarymilton
replies: 10 views: 2,269
py75 14th February 2011

Hey guys, I'm not really sure what mic this is. I have seen it in recording studios and really like the sound of it. To me it...

alexspartacus
replies: 7 views: 1,031
Matti 14th February 2011

I dont want to hop on every new bandwagon, but I always come across ads for Ipad use's for FOH and so on. Any one here actually...

Anthony Duran
replies: 28 views: 13,222
LunchboxHo 14th February 2011
replies: 4 views: 656
BuildaFriend 13th February 2011

In our new studio we have a ZEdr16 feeding Sonar x1 on a Sweetwater PC. We have been experiencing an issue where if one stands up...

PaRaNoId
replies: 1 views: 477
Mike Brown 13th February 2011

Just bough Soundforge, and trying to figure it out I guess. Anyway, my song sounded good after mixed. Exported from Sonar to a...

I-am-challenged
replies: 19 views: 1,567
Jerrick 13th February 2011

Who has a presonus HP4? I need you to look at the plug and tell me what size the power supply is. american. input should read...

BuildaFriend
replies: 3 views: 1,119
BuildaFriend 13th February 2011

Finally figured out a clever way to mount an M160 and M130 onto a single stand MS rig! I will accept your praise...

balanceman
replies: 7 views: 741
rcb4t2 13th February 2011

I've seen quite a few comments on these boards from studio engineers who have had interns in the past from specialized schools...

ruff mix
replies: 50 views: 3,815
therealbigd 13th February 2011

Hi! I came down for the Bluebird Writers night audition and just got back from that this morning. We will be here until Tuesday...

SDB_12
replies: 1 views: 1,153
river 13th February 2011

I just received my Alpha Link AX and Madiextreme 64 bundle today. It sure is beautiful but I am having a bit of a weird...

mike vee
replies: 3 views: 1,296
gnic 13th February 2011

Hi Can anyone tell me if it is possible to record from the Boss DR-880's digital output directly into my iMac?

DCW
replies: 0 views: 700
DCW 13th February 2011

Hello slutz - The wife and I are going to Toulouse in April to look for a little getaway apartment. I'm looking for...

davedarling
replies: 2 views: 605
davedarling 13th February 2011

Soundcraft ghost 32 going into Imac running PT9. Is there a stable way of accomplishing this? If not what would be my best...

crying1986
replies: 14 views: 1,055
biggator6 13th February 2011

The start of multi-track recording is fairly common knowledge, but when did multi-CHANNEL audio become a reality? That is,...

audiogeek
replies: 8 views: 821
theblue1 13th February 2011

I have a A&H Zed 420. I use like 6 mics on it - for now. I would like to know if I can use a patchbay on the inserts of some...

laumuzical
replies: 5 views: 773
travisbrown 13th February 2011

Sorry if this is in another thread, but I did some searches and couldn't find anything. All I want to know is how it sounds? ...

replies: 4 views: 3,374
Chrisc_o 13th February 2011

hy guys, I have brought these Wharfedale Laser 90b speakers from the basement today and since there is a lot of moisture in the...

Shrum
replies: 0 views: 3,004
Shrum 13th February 2011

I missed out on the beta and I hear the full version is coming out around Feb 20th. When I go today to the VCC web page, it has a...

Scott Whigham
replies: 2 views: 904
Scott Whigham 13th February 2011

to put your rates on your websites or flyers? It's almost hilarious how you have a rates tab with a 3 paragraph sob story saying...

DeuceMix
replies: 4 views: 3,061
therealbigd 13th February 2011

I'm thinking about trading in my Digi 003 and getting a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, and picking up Pro Tools 9. I run a macbook...

chris_mccomb
replies: 2 views: 5,631
toolboxmuziq 13th February 2011

I need to record a trombone player tomorrow and the only mic I have available to use is the SE Electronics 2200A, and a veeerryy...

ReubenTobias
replies: 1 views: 682
peeweedrummer 13th February 2011

Around $200 was my budget. Went with the Rode NT-1A which will be used to record vocals only.

StephenWiley
replies: 8 views: 821
Nelson89 13th February 2011

hy guys, Im mixing a reggae song and would like to use a nice spring reverb. does anyone know of a free SPRING reverb...

Shrum
replies: 8 views: 1,495
Tinderwet 13th February 2011

As I am currently located in Berlin, Germany, I thought it might be a good idea to get into the Siemens/Telefunken/TAB etc. Vxxx...

flextone
replies: 20 views: 5,083
Phunker 13th February 2011

I`ve been listening a lot to jefferson airplane lately, and i really love the big room sound they have, especially on the guitar...

bigbull
replies: 8 views: 3,773
bigbull 13th February 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search