The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, folks I'm trying to use my Mac Pro's Built in optical ports as a hardware insert in Pro Tools 9 to patch into my...

BJosephs
replies: 4 views: 1,511
BJosephs 15th February 2011

Is there anywhere that the instrumentals for popular rock/pop/etc songs are available for purchase or streaming online or...

destiny brandon
replies: 2 views: 552
destiny brandon 15th February 2011

I've seen many great shootouts here on various pieces of gear, many of which have been very helpful. As I was trying out my new...

rookphase
replies: 10 views: 2,782
rjacobsen 15th February 2011

I'm looking into this unit - it doesn't have any control over the master outputs. Is it set at unity gain? So all the...

Unknown soldier
replies: 5 views: 1,621
Unknown soldier 15th February 2011

Im running Pro Tools M-powered 8.0.3cs2 on a 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core MacBookPro (4GB ram) with a Profire 2626. I often run out of...

Chim Richalds
replies: 20 views: 1,819
T_R_S 15th February 2011

I'm looking for some killer samples of Vibes, Marimba's, etc. Anyone know who makes the best libraries for these things?

Resonater
replies: 0 views: 498
Resonater 15th February 2011

Is the gear good? I was thinking of getting a few of the cheaper pieces to run as "Hardware plug in's" on my buses...

Nina
replies: 0 views: 407
Nina 15th February 2011

Am I a hoarder, or a smart gear connoisseur to keep all of my original boxes? Thank god for the overhead storage my apartment...

JBVries
replies: 10 views: 855
joeq 15th February 2011

I'm looking at gettng a Presonus CSR-1 Remote for my Central Station. It would be through a friend, but he doesn't have the...

Sword in Hand
replies: 13 views: 3,901
jbward 15th February 2011

i have done a live recording recently that had some footage recorded also and now its being put up on youtube.. after it was...

ebulb
replies: 8 views: 838
api2500 15th February 2011

natural smooth vocal mic with a warm pre or a flattering vocal mic with a clean pre?

jonp22
replies: 0 views: 473
jonp22 15th February 2011

I am currently about to trade a good friend of mine an APC40 (which i rarely use) for an Apogee Duet (i need an interface). I...

dnbvibes
replies: 3 views: 2,832
dnbvibes 15th February 2011

Hello all, I'm looking at getting into a new set up for production. Ive been on the Triton and several Sound Modules for over...

db0007
replies: 0 views: 1,839
db0007 15th February 2011

There are some threads here that *almost address this, so apologies in advance to the thread police. Nothing quite got to my main...

LittleJohn
replies: 1 views: 742
Kenny Gioia 15th February 2011

Could someone tell me what is so great about a solid state drive when comparing to the other HDs out there? Thanks

lalalandguy
replies: 1 views: 480
tyler1205 15th February 2011

hey thanks for checkin in i am having some trouble with my sound on my pc with vista i have set up my external soundcard via 1394...

deedeep28
replies: 0 views: 441
deedeep28 15th February 2011

I would love to add to inputs to the profire for drums. I have a belkin external FW 400 hub (powered of course) and I have an...

babydaddymusic
replies: 3 views: 686
babydaddymusic 15th February 2011

Hey guys I´m new to recording & I need some advice on installing pro tools correctly. Sorry for the NEWBIE question, but...

evilberg
replies: 1 views: 5,110
psycho_monkey 15th February 2011

hi guys im trying to wrap my head around the phase and difference switches on the waves dorrough meters. everything was...

black_wolf
replies: 2 views: 4,270
black_wolf 15th February 2011

see adjacent thread

tigheguy
replies: 0 views: 379
tigheguy 15th February 2011

Unbelieveable! I could bite me in the asx that i didn´t get it before. It´s one of this gear items that leave no open...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 0 views: 444
Flying_Dutchman 15th February 2011

I recently bought a pair of these for what I think is a steal. All I can find out is that they were one of the first ATC's...

unclejoe
replies: 7 views: 3,627
O.F.F. 15th February 2011

Hi all: I'm a longtime lurker first time caller so to speak. I have searched using Google and Gearslutz but am unable to find an...

zstardust
replies: 0 views: 900
zstardust 14th February 2011

Hi! I need help writing some catchy hooks over some tunes. I've done my own, but I'd like to get a professionals opinion just...

Driveby Studios
replies: 4 views: 437
Mild 14th February 2011

I just got an sm7 last week and have been doing a lot of experimenting with it. It seems I have to back off 6-8 inches (from the...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 10 views: 1,945
Unclenny 14th February 2011

Good? Bad? Anything better for the same price? I just see someone selling them for a rather cheap price... and I had the...

egervari
replies: 0 views: 768
egervari 14th February 2011

Im thinking about either getting a sterling st51 condenser or an MXL 9000 or mxl v63m for use as a second vocal mic/ room...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 5 views: 4,701
Tops Cut oFF 14th February 2011

Hi , Does anyone know if you can use more than one Lynx aes16 pcie cards with pro tools 9 ? As how would tell pro tools to use...

Brett 123
replies: 5 views: 673
Brett 123 14th February 2011

Hey everyone, I am new to this site so please don't flame me if this is posted in the wrong area etc. I am in the process of...

NJD
replies: 0 views: 457
NJD 14th February 2011

What do you think? My drummer has a HUGE KIT (a replica of Neil Peart's old Tama) and mic'ing the whole damn thing is absurd,...

snowforts
replies: 0 views: 831
snowforts 14th February 2011

What's up people, I'm going bananas out here. I've recently upgraded to an iMac 21,5" 3.06 Ghz that includes Snow...

Napalm
replies: 13 views: 8,017
Napalm 14th February 2011

Just got a new TrackPad and when it works its great.. but I keep glitching and Jumping. early days but it seem to happen after...

grayedout
replies: 0 views: 1,919
grayedout 14th February 2011
replies: 0 views: 446
Jadedrobot 14th February 2011

I bought the D-Box and I'm using that for monitoring and summing. So far, I am very pleased. I'm still using the Digi 002, so I...

baskervils
replies: 6 views: 918
mml 14th February 2011

I'm recording a band that uses a cavaco, its a small acoustic guitar similar - in appearance and appearance only - to an...

Subversounds
replies: 3 views: 884
Subversounds 14th February 2011

Link Even most audiophiles would have to mezed at this...

DeuceMix
replies: 15 views: 995
DeuceMix 14th February 2011

I was wondering about releasing an album but everyone i know says you shouldnt release in summer I dont know does this apply...

finlove
replies: 10 views: 1,898
marcus 14th February 2011

Hi Guys, Just checking out Maroon 5's video for their latest single "Never Gonna Leave This Bed" off of "Hands...

Deleted User
replies: 4 views: 584
marcus 14th February 2011

Recently saw (again) an old picture of Rod Stewart in his Mercury recording days using a Shure SM7, and Neuman U series together...

chessparov
replies: 33 views: 4,945
Remoteness 14th February 2011

I plan on buying another preamp to go along with my UA 610 for a different flavor. Which would you guys recommend? I have not...

GRO
replies: 4 views: 1,819
David_Kessler 14th February 2011

Hey all... I'm a little confused with all of these Gefell options... Mercenary offers a UM70/MV692. Someone has a vintage...

Mr. Kelly
replies: 5 views: 1,545
mljung 14th February 2011

Saw this today and thought of you slutz: Sennheiser HD 555 to HD 595 Mod – mike beauchamp Someone try it!

Scott Whigham
replies: 2 views: 1,423
Scott Whigham 14th February 2011

Damien Jurado is one of my favorite artists, all time. I spoke to him after a concert in Stockholm a year ago, and he is just as...

mrpony
replies: 2 views: 945
mrpony 14th February 2011

Hello , i am currently archiving a vinyl collection as we speak When interfacing a turntable with a UNL2 2D + DSP unit .....

msq100
replies: 4 views: 1,638
Hane 14th February 2011

I recently purchased a couple Soundcraft 600b Channel strips for my studio. I cant seem to find any good simple pinouts or...

audiose
replies: 3 views: 1,430
audiose 14th February 2011

Hi, There are lots of posts regarding summing mixers but just couldn't find what I'm looking for...-perhaps I'm an idiot. So I...

jujumies
replies: 5 views: 785
jujumies 14th February 2011

So lets say i have an album finished for my band, and im ready to put them to CD... First question: Do i use a program to...

takman
replies: 7 views: 1,235
bwaudio 14th February 2011

I currently use my macbook's internal soundcard for A/D and D/A conversion (I know it's pretty unfortunate, but there's nothing I...

tyler1205
replies: 4 views: 11,212
Adlen 14th February 2011

It's in the title really. I'm working on a location project with a band, only problem is we've yet to secure a location....

The Fold Studios
replies: 0 views: 466
The Fold Studios 14th February 2011

Want to build XLR Patch Panel for line connections. Want to use - Neutrik NA3MDF is the connection quality will be good...

Y.E
replies: 0 views: 610
Y.E 14th February 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search