The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

UGH!!!!! Stapling fabric on some new ceiling panels for my main live room this week. Okay... I have been through a STAAAACK of...

Bounce
replies: 8 views: 1,369
Old Goat 16th February 2011

The great MOUG amplifiers... hehehe makes me laugh all the time when i pass by one of those.

Subversounds
replies: 0 views: 666
Subversounds 16th February 2011

I have a Fender Highway One Strat with humbuckers in the bridge, and the stock single-coils in the middle and neck slots. I...

ColourSurround
replies: 5 views: 675
drbob1 16th February 2011

I am after a reverb and I was wanting some thoughts on this. I am considering the Eventide 2016 but it is expensive. Here are my...

efflux
replies: 22 views: 7,839
efflux 16th February 2011

hi guys question for you please i need help im about to buy a yamaha motif xs6 and i was just wondering what are the differences...

ixmillionent
replies: 5 views: 580
Manfrensengensen 16th February 2011

could someone? please? make it cler for me - I've ordered a mixing board Sondcraft Spirit M4. I plan on using a couple of stereo...

belik5
replies: 1 views: 553

Greetings. To anyone using an O1v in their studio, I want to know if the O1v96 offers full automated fader control &...

Anthony Duran
replies: 4 views: 585
Blue Lizard 16th February 2011

Hey Guys, Is there any difference between the AKG c414 XLS and XLS-B. I know the XLS has the in between patterns. Is there any...

mattsykes
replies: 9 views: 9,033

Recently, three people on the forum has asked for plugs from Roger Nichols Digital; which most of us know no longer exists. This...

Sk106
replies: 7 views: 980
cinealta 16th February 2011

I've read a bunch of threads about these guys and read the manual, but I just wanted to see if there was anything unexpected or...

DinosaurSR
replies: 1 views: 1,286

Maybe a dumb question, but is there a global way to tweak the amount of "room" mic on a Slate drum kit? To my taste...

RKrizman
replies: 2 views: 545
RKrizman 16th February 2011

M83 ish type stuff would describe it best. Looking for the best bang for the buck type deal. Thinking Audio Technica but not sure...

lxm
replies: 19 views: 4,664
lxm 16th February 2011

I read this months issue of Sound On Sound and read the interview with Roy Thomas Baker and his recording of the new Darkness...

TornadoTed
replies: 60 views: 8,111
HudHudson 16th February 2011

Pleased for all the artists who won. Congratulations. Paloma Faith singing with Cee-Lo was not good to listen to.

grhuntuk
replies: 1 views: 654
nightscope 15th February 2011

hi my name is vyse and i need advise :) see im making a home recording studio with a separate booth so far my budget is average...

vyse
replies: 12 views: 700
vyse 15th February 2011

All I need to do is send 4 XM radios signals and a wireless mic in, with volume controls and a 4 zone output... the closest I've...

Anthony Duran
replies: 0 views: 472
Anthony Duran 15th February 2011

Hey guys. I just purchased an O1V used, and now that I'm home, I'm having a couple slight issues with it. It may be user error...

Darhgo
replies: 1 views: 946
Darhgo 15th February 2011

I just can't get enough of this album... I love the songwriting and super organic sound of the album. The lyrics are so good...

mcballs
replies: 2 views: 737
lefthando 15th February 2011

Visable briefly from 0:30 onwards. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkU_rAzdlKk Actually a better view here....

Navas
replies: 18 views: 4,602
refugee1 15th February 2011

I have four wonderful mics and I thought, "Why not use 'em all at the same time?" Crazy brain waves thought up this...

Scott Whigham
replies: 0 views: 648
Scott Whigham 15th February 2011

On the one hand, we all share amazing knowledge and ideas and that gets us all hyped about the idea of making music... but on...

ReubenTobias
replies: 16 views: 757
mattg082 15th February 2011

I've been listening to these albums on cassette, CD, various versions of MP3........But the music is simply too good to...

sleeper1400
replies: 12 views: 1,893
KingDiamond 15th February 2011

I've seen this video on the internet, and i want to get my mixer to work the same way, anybodt know how i would be able to do...

LuftensRotter
replies: 0 views: 1,017
LuftensRotter 15th February 2011

I have a Firebox and a true systems p-solo right now and was thinking of getting some better conversion. I'm strapped on cash so...

andeee77
replies: 4 views: 742
AnthonyRochester 15th February 2011

I've heard that all the current Fender Jaguars are being manufactured in Mexico. Does anyone have one or has hear about the...

ColourSurround
replies: 5 views: 15,845
kennybro 15th February 2011

Hey slutz ! I recently purchased a Mosses & Mitchell 96 points Bantam TT patchbay (this one eBay Österreich: Mosses &...

kosty
replies: 1 views: 2,074
netsound 15th February 2011

Only in the US ?? grrr This little recorder I thought would be the perfect ticket for small along the way recordings of ideas...

Musician
replies: 0 views: 767
Googlyman 15th February 2011

Anyone know if the capules by MBHO work on Schoeps mic bodies and vice versa?

richgilb
replies: 5 views: 1,222
richgilb 15th February 2011

Its a great system, EUCON and all.... but I really am disappointed by the build quality of these ARTIST series controllers. Now...

Musician
replies: 0 views: 575
Googlyman 15th February 2011

any suggestions ? I don't know what the keyboard is like on the normal keyboard version of the memotron. I imagine it's a...

3dsmatt
replies: 0 views: 990
3dsmatt 15th February 2011

Hi slutz. Anyone can point me to a method to record phone-calls, also with the ability to inject pre-recorded stuff through...

Big_Bang
replies: 10 views: 2,297
digibiu 15th February 2011

Everybody say is better mic placement and a good collection of mics to cover every possible need, than equalizing mics, but not...

Red Baron
replies: 19 views: 1,464
rene-lemieux 15th February 2011

Here's the situation in row #7 of my outboard proceessing rack: | FMR RNC | ALESIS MICRO LIMITER | (nothing) | I'm...

soulglow
replies: 1 views: 733
refugee1 15th February 2011

I am a Cubase power-user and, having just installed Cubase 6 -- I feel I am right where I need to be, as far as productivity...

FShkreli
replies: 1 views: 952
musicguitar 15th February 2011

does it work on logic 64 bit? thereis a lot of back and forth in the presonus forum. also, does it do HUI...

gsilbers
replies: 0 views: 571
gsilbers 15th February 2011

in a previous post i was trying to convert 16 tracks of analog tape to digital. i only had 10 tracks of converter so i bought a...

cporro
replies: 0 views: 691
cporro 15th February 2011

Hello, can somebody gives me background information about? I think, the "right" person will understand me without...

Eisbude
replies: 5 views: 1,757
Matti 15th February 2011

What kind of keyboard/controller is Greg Philligaines playing in this video? George Duke + Greg Phillinganes - "Samba...

albert_n
replies: 2 views: 546
Sk106 15th February 2011

What's the best way to wire a sub in? I have a Definitive Technology ProSub 60. My listening room is c. 4.4m x 4.4m square...

nobo
replies: 0 views: 575
nobo 15th February 2011

Hi all, What advantages do you find w. using omni mics? I know that most say it's great for a "room" mic for drums,...

Mr. Kelly
replies: 7 views: 1,417
r4uz 15th February 2011

Just been looking at some of the older threads for insuring my studio equipment and wondered if anyone has any...

AnalogueAndrew
replies: 4 views: 703
AnalogueAndrew 15th February 2011

Hello. I am somewhat new to all of this, and I am looking to start getting things together for a small home studio. Basically,...

Trevormifur9
replies: 4 views: 447
frans 15th February 2011

Hey everyone. I'm having a couple of issues at my home studio/practice space. Periodically when I'm using my PA (all-in one...

taherbert
replies: 10 views: 1,273
cyrano 15th February 2011

Do you have a studio within a short taxi ride / or public transport distance from the MUSIKMESSE? Do you want 50-100 recording...

Jules
replies: 1 views: 647
Jules 15th February 2011

Hey everyone, I just did a session @ my place using my new TLM 103's I'd bought to use as overheads. I'd used them twice...

nemisis633
replies: 11 views: 2,585
AllAboutTone 15th February 2011

Curious how everyone out there is handling overheads...what compressors is everyone using and what are your settings? I...

OceanMan
replies: 22 views: 10,890
druhms 15th February 2011

hi guys. sorry if this has been posted, searched around and couldn't find any specific answers to my question. short version:...

ronaldk
replies: 0 views: 1,253
ronaldk 15th February 2011

I got a new MBox 3, not that impressed reviews have hyped this thing well over the top. The build quality is not that great...

strangedays
replies: 4 views: 1,080
spice house 15th February 2011

Why do some microphones take EQ better then others? Does it have to do with phase more then freq-response? I just never tought...

amfortas2006
replies: 0 views: 435
amfortas2006 15th February 2011

OK. Keep in mind. I don't know technical stuff when it comes to gear. So this might be ridiculous or plain wrong. So set me...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 18 views: 982
druhms 15th February 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search