The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ive found an ampex mm1200 16ch with 8track head and remote in verygood condition. how much should I pay for it?? ...Im in...

rockxrock
replies: 2 views: 892
Wiggy Neve Slut 16th February 2011

I'm looking for a 16 channel recording console that doesn't have mic pres (i.e. only line-level inputs), but I can't find any...

kkonkkrete
replies: 28 views: 5,185
Andy Hamm 16th February 2011

Hey guys I have a API 500V rack and an API 512C as well as a Grace 501 installed into the rack, when I engage the phantom power...

creepysuitguy
replies: 5 views: 984
creepysuitguy 16th February 2011

I was browsing MF yesterday and came across these bad boys. Has anyone tried the ones in the metal housings? I was thinking of...

fastlanestoner
replies: 1 views: 1,439
drbob1 16th February 2011

Hello Hello, Im curious of anyones experience of making the transition to freelance producer/SE. Esp in the current climate. I...

MrToast
replies: 1 views: 509
LuckyGrin 16th February 2011

Just got an apogee duet yesterday and it's clipping and sounding just awful. All I did was plug it in and test it in Logic 9 and...

malik
replies: 3 views: 550
headspin 16th February 2011

I've got good studio cans, but they're way too big. I'd like to get the best sound possible in something that won't fall off...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 1 views: 567
Methlab 16th February 2011

and you happen to own the MixedLogic M24, or you are considering purchasing a new 24 channel Control Surface and would like a...

digibiu
replies: 0 views: 804
digibiu 16th February 2011

I was wondering if anyone who has used both could advise me on this. I found the crossgrade for $150. I would be using it for...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 6 views: 4,375
Shannon Adkins 16th February 2011

PIcked this up on vinyl recently ans was floored at the space of every instrument. Even though I am not in love with his...

alexamk
replies: 1 views: 928
u2bonoman 16th February 2011

will the output from the ampex be to high for the ssl aplha link?? shiee

rockxrock
replies: 2 views: 522
Trakworx 16th February 2011

I'm trying to find a set of high hats that sound like this: Curses! - The Deep End _ft_ Nancy _LCD So.mp3 -...

gigamesh
replies: 6 views: 1,479
Twocanwin 16th February 2011

I'm somewhat simple and when I noticed that the Aurora didn't have a headphone jack I freaked. So question is, how do I hook up...

Absinta
replies: 8 views: 6,079
Perceverb 16th February 2011

Hey Last week my 002 blew so I have just picked up a 003 and noticed the word clock I/O on it. So I guess the best way to sync...

Pies
replies: 1 views: 647
Pies 16th February 2011

With the advent of Pro Tools 9 I'm looking for a set of good low-profile cans with a mini-jack i/p for mixing roughs straight out...

thenewyear
replies: 2 views: 496
thenewyear 16th February 2011

Hey all - I have a hosa little bro from my vocal booth. On channel one (xlr) I've noticed a buzz - it seems to only appear at...

rcb4t2
replies: 2 views: 917
cyrano 16th February 2011

Let's match mic/mic companies to car/car companies. Audio Technica - Toyata Shure sm57 - Ford f150 Neumann -...

capnreverb
replies: 19 views: 1,407
Eganmedia 16th February 2011

I am looking at running midi instruments (organs, drum loops, piano, etc.) through my nice fender tube amp and then micing it up...

strawdps
replies: 29 views: 2,845
BigClayton 16th February 2011

bejeeebus...wworried... i decided to clean up my cables/toosl/misc cabinet one of the drawers is all the computer cabling...

Sigma
replies: 9 views: 1,126
havard 16th February 2011

I need some virtual instuments that can help me pull off mariachi style music. I already have Gypsy which has some decent guitars...

imnickb
replies: 0 views: 542
imnickb 16th February 2011

I was doing some tests in ProTools LE 8.0.4 and something stange happened. It seemed that PT added the levels of a few channels...

Joram
replies: 3 views: 717
Joram 16th February 2011

Hi, Just a quick sound out about pt hd native. It says 64 i/o. Does that mean it's 32 in/32 out or 64 in/64 out? Secondly has...

Krecording
replies: 1 views: 508
lynngraber 16th February 2011

Ok i thought i hit magic when i had the blueberry with the presonus eureka hot rod but the kiwi with the presonus eureka hot rod...

urfavorite
replies: 2 views: 983
urfavorite 16th February 2011

Hi guys, I've seen that are some threads with the same title, but I couldn't find my answer.... I need to connect a Digi 002 to...

VARIETE'S ACTOR
replies: 0 views: 577
VARIETE'S ACTOR 16th February 2011

This is a photo from a tracking session during Coldplay's latest album "Viva La Vida". Any idea what mic this is they...

Tylerduunga
replies: 10 views: 2,524
audiogeek 16th February 2011

Posted this on All About Music first but don't think many people go there. I am busy with an album that will be released in...

Beiteltjie
replies: 5 views: 1,328
unitymusic 16th February 2011

Mackie's ONYX line of mixers (1220, 1620 & 1640 models) from the factory do not allow the Perkins EQ circuit to be switched...

warhead
replies: 2 views: 5,386
Feromongo 16th February 2011

Wanna follow the studio remodel progress? As some of you know we got the boot from our old studio on Hollywood Blvd, the new...

James Lugo
replies: 363 views: 35,319
Acusonic24 16th February 2011

and getting myself a pair of KRK VXT 8.. the new room i am in is a little on the large side, i feel i need something more bassey...

synth
replies: 4 views: 704
synth 16th February 2011

Hi all, 4 piece band playing around a single condenser (Rode NT2). We have had better than expected results in small, loud...

southline
replies: 0 views: 456
southline 16th February 2011

Hi, Short Q: Has anyone had any luck getting in contact with Euphonix support lately (for artist systems)? Filed an issue...

Foxis
replies: 3 views: 652
Foxis 16th February 2011

Yesterday I have managed to generate a digital feedback on a glitchy drum track inside my daw that resulted in a very-very loud...

weldroid
replies: 0 views: 958
weldroid 16th February 2011

Ive tried various orchestral virtual instruments in pro tools 9 and cant get many instruments going at once.However on cubase 5...

Brendan Jury
replies: 6 views: 2,326
scott petito 16th February 2011

Hello I need help finding what and how to adjust the pinchroller pressure. Was hoping I wouldn't have to open up the whole thing...

HUBA
replies: 1 views: 610
HUBA 16th February 2011

Can you foresee a day when outboard gear is COMPLETELY obsolete? If so, how long? 20 years? 50? 100? I feel that pre amps...

payne104
replies: 121 views: 7,594
Yetti 16th February 2011

Hi there. i'm looking for an audio interface with which i could plug my dynamic microphone (shure sm7) and my headphone (hd...

drouchka
replies: 14 views: 4,420
drouchka 16th February 2011

A sound engineer friend of mine lately suggested that I try and set mix levels while listening in mono (and at a low listening...

bermudaben
replies: 69 views: 9,561
distante 16th February 2011

Slapback stomp box. What are the options?

china jam
replies: 29 views: 10,373
GYang 16th February 2011

I've written once or twice about this same subject without help... lets try once again... I love roger nichols plugins and...

jujumies
replies: 1 views: 921
jujumies 16th February 2011

I once saw a disco that had a Traffic Light system for controlling volume levels. I think the idea was to keep all visiting DJs...

joeq
replies: 6 views: 1,982
Makinithappen 16th February 2011

Hi .. My friend asked me for help but it`s out of my world. He wants to generate and manipulate realworld sounds (not...

MooWahmBah
replies: 4 views: 646
MooWahmBah 16th February 2011

I'm having a hell of a time deciding which one to go with. I've only tried the Classic Player Jag, as no shops in my area seem to...

ColourSurround
replies: 0 views: 1,533
ColourSurround 16th February 2011

I've got a dying Mackie SR24*4 that I think needs recapping. Many of the channels cut in and out and require an extreme overload...

caryhorner
replies: 15 views: 2,970
cavemusic 16th February 2011

Right now Im Thinking about getting an MXL A-55 kicker low freq mic to put on my low toms does anyone have any other...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 15 views: 2,133
TRCS 16th February 2011

I have a stereo pair of Shure BG 4.1 pencil condensers from the 80's that i'd like to make some use of. They are both AA battery...

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 513
Deleted User 16th February 2011

What's your favourite way of recording Fender Rhodes (Stage Model)? What gear do you prefer: - Amps? - Mics+Pre's? -...

Magnus
replies: 32 views: 18,546
Sigma 16th February 2011

anyone heard these? STACCATO DRUMS - RARE - WHITE - RARE

Colorblind
replies: 15 views: 6,711
bonzostixx 16th February 2011

So, I just got off the phone with UA regarding the transfer of a card and plugs. They told me that this was my 4th and...

twotonbrick
replies: 6 views: 2,196
bdenton 16th February 2011

I've been collecting all of the guitars,basses, & amps owned by the Beatles for the past 15 years. To be quite honest, I'm...

KrisMiller
replies: 0 views: 2,556
KrisMiller 16th February 2011

i was just cleaning my room and i found a box with this mic in it...i can't try it out at the monent ...is it worth holding onto...

Sigma
replies: 3 views: 736
decocco 16th February 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search