The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

It seems the questions about reamping here on GS tend to focus on how to put together the signal chain. I have no problem with...

nessup
replies: 1 views: 633
joeq 17th February 2011

Hi, I have a problem im struggling with. I have composed a song with NI drums Abbey Road drums 70's, and i need to export each...

kromagnon
replies: 3 views: 1,333
bifftannen 17th February 2011

Hi, If a condenser mic does not have a pad is it possible to distort the signal prior to pre-amplification. Does this then...

Fergies Watch
replies: 2 views: 3,354
mowmow 17th February 2011
replies: 0 views: 670
Wonderbird 17th February 2011

I'm looking for a video or the name of this producer that was very important to me but can't find it anywhere. He is famous (in...

sebdj
replies: 2 views: 698
sebdj 17th February 2011

hi do i really need a word clock to link a aurora 8 and a rosetta 800 to a lynx card or another interface

michj
replies: 4 views: 1,695
kittonian 17th February 2011

I can't belive I haven't found a thread about this. Done a few searches on here but found no actual comparison. Only a lot of...

Jorg
replies: 24 views: 13,030
aves 17th February 2011

I'm planning to put up a distant/room mic for acoustic guitar, but the room is less than ideas (particularly from a background...

nobo
replies: 0 views: 985
nobo 17th February 2011

hi, easy question for the more tape-savvy..........i'm trying to avoid having to shell out for more reel to reel tape, but the...

turing
replies: 36 views: 9,758
kennybro 17th February 2011

Has anyone tried it yet?

djanogil
replies: 1,047 views: 194,628
diossyakos 17th February 2011

has anyone ever attached a desk arm to an imac safely? I have an ikea jerker desk with a control 24. The shelf above the 24 is...

3rdwave
replies: 0 views: 773
3rdwave 17th February 2011

Hi Guys, Well, ok, not exactly free, I'll explain. I was born in the UK, moved to France and lived there for 18 years, where I...

valthesoundman
replies: 19 views: 1,583
valthesoundman 17th February 2011

Hi, I have bought this cheap (10$) guitar pickup for an acoustic guitar, which I have connected it to my laptop's 3.5mm...

vivito
replies: 6 views: 2,388
vivito 17th February 2011

What's a good single channel EQ for under $1,000 for corrective work? Primarily for use on acoustic and electric guitars and...

tropicalhotdog
replies: 7 views: 1,005
Sean Sullivan 17th February 2011

just wondering if someone has done the research and has an opinion on whats the best digital piano at the moment, both in terms...

ajbianco
replies: 0 views: 2,128
ajbianco 17th February 2011

If you listen to Roger Water's "The Ballad of Bill Hubbard" sound you'll hear a dialog coming from behind on the left...

Gaston69
replies: 2 views: 1,123
Whitecat 17th February 2011

Hi guys, I need your advice please. I just got a Tascam FW-1884. I want to ride the channel faders during tracking/recording...

tomwatson
replies: 24 views: 2,186
psycho_monkey 17th February 2011

Hello, I'm about to buy my first hardware EQ. At the moment I'm using EQ's on my Toft ATB-24 desk and some plug-ins. I would...

hey
replies: 1 views: 1,544
matucha 17th February 2011

Hi guys, I have read so much in this forum but I've never opened a topic. This forum is amazing, very good and preciuos info in...

tommasoc
replies: 7 views: 1,595
NeedsMoreFuzz 17th February 2011

okay I just got a rosetta and i been Abing these too and I hear no difference what so ever. Am I doing something wrong. I have...

GRO
replies: 4 views: 1,226
GRO 17th February 2011

There is a flood of used 192 I/O currently on the used market (here on gearslutz and ebay UK as well) I have seen them go for...

TobyToby
replies: 10 views: 2,793

Is it normal that with this Pro tools setting, I still getting this message just with loading Requiem in Kontakt : "You are...

kurt22
replies: 4 views: 2,358

Just wondering if anyone knows about the quality of this. "24 bit" interface... I love the fact that it has 4 ins...

Anthony Duran
replies: 4 views: 2,279
ambienttales 17th February 2011

Hey I am having a pro tools problem. The cursor doesn't seems to be following my music 15-20 seconds behind of what I am...

jjay13
replies: 2 views: 935
JVstyle Productions 17th February 2011

This is a pdf book series with audio downloads by a guy named Brandon Drury called Killer Home Recording. Have any of you bought...

AC Long
replies: 2 views: 4,436
brandondrury 17th February 2011

Hi guys..I only need 2 high quality channels for my homestudio..Have Great River, API Pres, 1176, Distressors, Nice mics..I'm on...

sventvkg
replies: 3 views: 840
sventvkg 17th February 2011

Hi, I have a 'problem' that I cannot seem to get my head around at the moment - I want to record my vocals dry (without...

MOULTRIE
replies: 10 views: 2,755
Fletcher 17th February 2011

Perfect kick drum mic.

AllAboutTone
replies: 8 views: 1,117
Providence 17th February 2011

I want to record bass direct with the U5. I plug in the bass into the U5's instrument input and go out of the U5's Mic level or...

bchamorro
replies: 2 views: 1,452
FarWestWrenchCo 17th February 2011

I purchased a Profire 2626 a while back which i was initially happy with until I discovered this problem: Profire 610 serious...

dialectic
replies: 29 views: 6,744
jozef 17th February 2011

Hey there, My 1st post on this forum... I'm a guitar player and have recorded some demos at home in the past. I did that...

multivir
replies: 21 views: 1,503
refugee1 17th February 2011

I gotta say that the Kurzweil Mangler has been one of the best buys I have made. For $500, you have excellent effects, and the...

feyshay
replies: 7 views: 6,716
radlid 17th February 2011

Hi Everyone - need some help, I'm a female voice artist looking to upgrade my tube studio mic. (currently Lawson L47). ...

AnnieBananie
replies: 25 views: 3,684
Dog_Chao_Chao 17th February 2011

Can anybody tell me which overhead mics are these? I keep seeing them in high budget studios pictures and videos. They look like...

Ash Taylor
replies: 4 views: 741
imaginaryday 17th February 2011

I want to stay as flexible as possible but not sure which way to go about it. Is anyone patching mics through a patchbay?...

Nowak
replies: 12 views: 422
obutcher 17th February 2011

Has anyone used powerline network connections within their facility, and run into audio issues in their studio? The idea of...

js1
replies: 2 views: 1,753
js1 17th February 2011

Just sitting in a salon waiting for my girlfriend to get her hair done, this song came on. I've heard it a bunch of times but...

Soundmanluke
replies: 2 views: 3,042
tha]-[acksaw 17th February 2011

Where'd be a good starting point to set a compressor if I had it sidechained from the lead vocal track to duck the guitar under...

dr_love6977
replies: 5 views: 1,130
jruberto 17th February 2011

I've neve tried this before, but I have a vocal take I'm thrilled with except there's one note that needs to be held, and I just...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 7 views: 2,054
u b k 17th February 2011

Currently running PT9 on a newer iMac. I typically work at 44.1/24 bit and can easily mix 40-50 tracks with plugs galore. I've...

jeffinaustin
replies: 5 views: 558

I have auto tune evo and use graphic mode but a lot of the time as soon as I edit a whole vocal track and click out of it a pop...

nodie33
replies: 7 views: 4,493

Hi, I have a silly question about connecting my Great River ME-1NV mic pre to my apogee duet. My understanding is that in...

mlachelt
replies: 1 views: 3,050
princecharmin 17th February 2011

Because I would sure as hell hope so, and soon at that. I hope that when we start seeing 1TB (or high capacity - you get the...

tyler1205
replies: 18 views: 2,070
cjogo 17th February 2011

ok, so recently I got the waves ssl channel along (with the other ssl bundle plug ins but thats beside the point) I put it...

folb695
replies: 23 views: 1,961
Sigma 16th February 2011

hi guys my name is vyse and i need help i got this soundcard call audiophile 192 here a pic of the card...

vyse
replies: 1 views: 845
M4-10 16th February 2011

hello, do any of you know where i can buy this style rack case with a compartment for the computer and another one for outboard...

walth
replies: 2 views: 2,713
drBill 16th February 2011

After I reinstalled my drivers from apogee's website, my duet is super quiet. At first it was too loud and a pin drop would make...

malik
replies: 0 views: 515
malik 16th February 2011

Hi everybody, I know if we want to bypass the audio interfaces stock AD/DA converters with external ones, it has to be through...

Red Baron
replies: 5 views: 609
Red Baron 16th February 2011

Hello Slutz howdy I am 22 and have secured a place to go to college to study electronics with an audio engineering focus later...

daguv
replies: 33 views: 2,968
Sky 16th February 2011

Soundgarden Reunion Is Official: “School Is Back in Session,” Writes Chris Cornell : Rolling Stone : Rock and Roll...

netrom
replies: 40 views: 3,241
ironbelly 16th February 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search