The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My console arrives next week. My first thought was to get 8 or so blokes to lug the thing around the side of my house, dogleg...

Nowak
replies: 21 views: 730
radioshark 18th February 2011

Hi All, I just picked up a PP2+ and am wondering what the real difference is between it, and just some solid power supplies and...

phlegma
replies: 2 views: 629
phlegma 18th February 2011

right, for a while now I\'ve been thinking me left speaker was louder than my right. For a while I thought I was bugging and I...

folb695
replies: 8 views: 14,130
therealbigd 18th February 2011

Hi All, just a heads-up that there's a special on the EX to Platinum upgrade for Steven Slate Trigger drum replacement plugin...

wist
replies: 1 views: 1,800
GP_Hawk 18th February 2011

I'm rewiring my studio and I have a few pieces of great with XLR connections - mic pre's, distessor, eventide - my...

miercoles
replies: 11 views: 4,894
danetate 18th February 2011

Used for vocals what do you guys think would be the better deal

trademark2386
replies: 0 views: 1,396
trademark2386 18th February 2011

K if you check out the song Hyperdrive on Devin Townsends myspace Devin Townsend | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos The...

CodyD
replies: 2 views: 2,146
CodyD 18th February 2011

I need a power cord for a Dynacord Echocord that I just picked up. It has a three prong male connection as you can see in the...

Roodillon
replies: 6 views: 842
kennybro 18th February 2011

Ok random question.. Foolishly let someone borrow a mic and whatever stand they used had a smaller thread (dunno how to describe...

Stevedresser83
replies: 6 views: 6,232
pistolgrip 18th February 2011

so I was chatting with my dad and he saw that I was about to plug my D/C m-audio 2626 into the back of my raxxcess surge...

redemption91
replies: 5 views: 715
danetate 18th February 2011

I am very fortunate to be having a new home built this summer which will contain my future home project studio (private for my...

Quantum7
replies: 3 views: 544
Quantum7 18th February 2011

Shure KSM44a vs.? I need a mid priced multi-pattern mic for mid/side recording and some cardioid vocal recording. I want...

ljefe
replies: 15 views: 9,580
ljefe 18th February 2011

I'm looking at either a Violet Amethyst or upgrading my NT1a with an Oktavamod looking to use them for spoken word -...

MKO
replies: 0 views: 530
MKO 18th February 2011

Anyone have any info/articles on where this album was tracked and who the engineer was? Crash Kings I'd love to know what...

Dædalus
replies: 6 views: 1,372
arrowood101 18th February 2011

YouTube - Bobby Womack - "If You Think You're Lonely Now" Not the rimshot in the begining, listen further in.

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 358
skiroy 18th February 2011

is this compressor good on vocals? I am looking to upgrade my compressors now and I want to get something or somethings that...

GRO
replies: 8 views: 3,603
icebox 18th February 2011

Based off brand and mic preamps for vocals

trademark2386
replies: 0 views: 634
trademark2386 18th February 2011

I need to get my first compressor...main duties would be vocal tracking and then drum room mic, bass, etc...With my budget, I...

bottombunk
replies: 3 views: 2,400
bottombunk 18th February 2011

One of the woofers in my beloved Focal Twin 6be has blown and sounds horrible when any low end comes out of that speaker. Does...

royalxvi
replies: 2 views: 1,275
FocalPro 18th February 2011

Ok I have an "acer aspire 5251-1513" laptop .... I plan on using a profire 610 with it, but was wondering how could I...

LouViezel
replies: 4 views: 929
LouViezel 17th February 2011
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

YouTube - Foo Fighters - Dave Grohl (I'd embed the vid, but I can't figure out this tagging thing.

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 16 views: 2,784
baskervils 17th February 2011

don't know if it the correct forum... i have genz benz 150lt acoustic amp and wondered if i would harm it by practicing with it...

sadworld
replies: 1 views: 534
CJ Mastering 17th February 2011

After having a friend in my project studio for a week, who is a badass engineer producer mixer, and recording a song with him in...

babydaddymusic
replies: 2 views: 593
brockorama 17th February 2011

Who makes a good four or five pack of studio headphones? I've seen a few sets of HP amps w/ the headphones but not a pack of...

BuildaFriend
replies: 1 views: 842
David R. 17th February 2011

Hello ! I am no to recording and i have a little problem, actually this is the first time when i try to record bass. I want...

Catalin
replies: 9 views: 1,394
Manfrensengensen 17th February 2011

Hey Fellow Gearslutz, I'm not sure where exatly to post this so Jules feel free to move if this thread belongs in another...

wavcatcher
replies: 0 views: 472
wavcatcher 17th February 2011

hi.. can anyone recommend a good software hi-/ lowpass filter for automation use?

Clark_K
replies: 0 views: 438
Clark_K 17th February 2011

How do you deal with this? A band comes into your studio with not so hot musical abilities but wants to sound like a professional...

lucasmusic
replies: 32 views: 2,459
Synonym Music 17th February 2011

I'm going to be doing some recording with sitar, and doing some good with my Indian theory degrees, but I am a terrible tabla...

tinlunchbox
replies: 2 views: 2,457
tinlunchbox 17th February 2011

It seems the questions about reamping here on GS tend to focus on how to put together the signal chain. I have no problem with...

nessup
replies: 1 views: 630
joeq 17th February 2011

Hi, I have a problem im struggling with. I have composed a song with NI drums Abbey Road drums 70's, and i need to export each...

kromagnon
replies: 3 views: 1,333
bifftannen 17th February 2011

Hi, If a condenser mic does not have a pad is it possible to distort the signal prior to pre-amplification. Does this then...

Fergies Watch
replies: 2 views: 3,354
mowmow 17th February 2011
replies: 0 views: 669
Wonderbird 17th February 2011

I'm looking for a video or the name of this producer that was very important to me but can't find it anywhere. He is famous (in...

sebdj
replies: 2 views: 698
sebdj 17th February 2011

hi do i really need a word clock to link a aurora 8 and a rosetta 800 to a lynx card or another interface

michj
replies: 4 views: 1,694
kittonian 17th February 2011

I can't belive I haven't found a thread about this. Done a few searches on here but found no actual comparison. Only a lot of...

Jorg
replies: 24 views: 13,030
aves 17th February 2011

I'm planning to put up a distant/room mic for acoustic guitar, but the room is less than ideas (particularly from a background...

nobo
replies: 0 views: 985
nobo 17th February 2011

hi, easy question for the more tape-savvy..........i'm trying to avoid having to shell out for more reel to reel tape, but the...

turing
replies: 36 views: 9,751
kennybro 17th February 2011

Has anyone tried it yet?

djanogil
replies: 1,047 views: 194,601
diossyakos 17th February 2011

has anyone ever attached a desk arm to an imac safely? I have an ikea jerker desk with a control 24. The shelf above the 24 is...

3rdwave
replies: 0 views: 773
3rdwave 17th February 2011

Hi Guys, Well, ok, not exactly free, I'll explain. I was born in the UK, moved to France and lived there for 18 years, where I...

valthesoundman
replies: 19 views: 1,583
valthesoundman 17th February 2011

Hi, I have bought this cheap (10$) guitar pickup for an acoustic guitar, which I have connected it to my laptop's 3.5mm...

vivito
replies: 6 views: 2,386
vivito 17th February 2011

What's a good single channel EQ for under $1,000 for corrective work? Primarily for use on acoustic and electric guitars and...

tropicalhotdog
replies: 7 views: 1,005
Sean Sullivan 17th February 2011

just wondering if someone has done the research and has an opinion on whats the best digital piano at the moment, both in terms...

ajbianco
replies: 0 views: 2,128
ajbianco 17th February 2011

If you listen to Roger Water's "The Ballad of Bill Hubbard" sound you'll hear a dialog coming from behind on the left...

Gaston69
replies: 2 views: 1,123
Whitecat 17th February 2011

Hi guys, I need your advice please. I just got a Tascam FW-1884. I want to ride the channel faders during tracking/recording...

tomwatson
replies: 24 views: 2,186
psycho_monkey 17th February 2011

Hello, I'm about to buy my first hardware EQ. At the moment I'm using EQ's on my Toft ATB-24 desk and some plug-ins. I would...

hey
replies: 1 views: 1,544
matucha 17th February 2011

Hi guys, I have read so much in this forum but I've never opened a topic. This forum is amazing, very good and preciuos info in...

tommasoc
replies: 7 views: 1,595
NeedsMoreFuzz 17th February 2011

okay I just got a rosetta and i been Abing these too and I hear no difference what so ever. Am I doing something wrong. I have...

GRO
replies: 4 views: 1,225
GRO 17th February 2011

There is a flood of used 192 I/O currently on the used market (here on gearslutz and ebay UK as well) I have seen them go for...

TobyToby
replies: 10 views: 2,793
psycho_monkey 17th February 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search