The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,133
Views: 2,133
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi guys, i wanna ask a question if it is possible. Really sorry for the pic quality cause i captured from a video. In the rack...

hknnart
replies: 4 views: 1,385
hknnart 28th February 2011

i know what inline console is, but today, I heard about inline groups for the first time. Its mentioned in "Mixing...

anabolique
replies: 1 views: 433
anabolique 28th February 2011

Ok so my first problem is Im trying to get all my gear working correctly which it seems to not want to cooperate. So anybody...

MattLaBonte
replies: 1 views: 456
MattLaBonte 28th February 2011

Whatever mic I do go with, it will be going straight into a Steinberg MR816x to pt9 for awhile. (sold a mackie onyx1220i and got...

Lactose
replies: 0 views: 486
Lactose 28th February 2011

Hey Slutz, Just got a look a the refurbished control room at Abbey Road. The new 60 channel AMS Neve 88RS Board looks nice, but...

ironbelly
replies: 35 views: 5,520
narcoman 28th February 2011

flstudio is getting better and better. link: http://samplesimple.com/flstudio/fl-studio-9-9-information-download i...

beatzx
replies: 0 views: 1,100
beatzx 28th February 2011

Ok so here's the deal, i have used the search option, and couldn't find enough so i decided to make a post. If you have a pair...

Nik DW
replies: 21 views: 2,266
recordinghopkins 28th February 2011

Hi, I am considering getting the AD192 card for my Presonus Eureka because the extra digital channel would be very...

dickiefunk
replies: 0 views: 1,632
dickiefunk 28th February 2011

Hey guys, so I'm looking to improve my vocals. I've done some research here but I'm a bit uncertain about which direction to...

clasam
replies: 37 views: 4,489
YRLK 28th February 2011

I'll keep this short. I bought a refurbished APC UPS. For the record, it is unable to output anything other than a pure...

Ravich
replies: 5 views: 4,617
Kris 28th February 2011

Opinions? I really like this microphone on vocals. Pretty bright but in the best way. Im curious how most people feel toward this...

OceanMan
replies: 24 views: 17,636
kidvybes 28th February 2011

Hey people. Im just woundering what synth equipment is used in " Please Dont Go" by Mike Posner. The main synth im...

tay13
replies: 3 views: 2,790
Lawrence 28th February 2011

I don't know if this is legit or not, but I had to post just because of the awesome typo. "I HAVE PRO TOOLS 9 HD FOR SALE...

mml
replies: 5 views: 1,356
biggator6 28th February 2011

Hi all, I've been playing about with keyboards and acoustic guitar for a few years now but I've never been serious about...

mtraveller
replies: 6 views: 712
mtraveller 28th February 2011

I was cleaning out a storage closet and came across a set of HD500a headphones. Does anyone know if these are worth keeping? I...

Cmgunn
replies: 3 views: 2,469
Cmgunn 28th February 2011

What's up everybody. I've been reading the threads on controllers in here but I am also in the market for a good synth. I'm...

TCarr
replies: 7 views: 1,068
andivax 28th February 2011

I normally just try to mic the drums the best I can, but lately I have been layering snare, kick, and toms with samples for...

payne104
replies: 2 views: 603
payne104 28th February 2011

Hi Would you please give me your experience using each one of these mics. I am trying to compare them with each other. I need...

sarmad_dehnadi
replies: 9 views: 5,965
didier.brest 28th February 2011

alright, well im wanting to get vocal lessons, but i live in an area where thats not really offered, im looking at these 2 vocal...

jtabbott8
replies: 2 views: 768
Dove 28th February 2011

Is that an acoustic bass on The Beatles 'When I'm Sixty-Four'? A similar sound can be found on Harry Nilsson's 'The Moonbeam...

ColourSurround
replies: 4 views: 704
baikonour 28th February 2011

Hello Slutz! I've done a few searches and haven't quite found the answer to what I am looking for. It may be just down to my...

Vum
replies: 4 views: 2,262
Dr. Fleischman 28th February 2011

who gives me 10 minutes of their time doing some A/B test between the Liquid Mix and the UAD card? i own the Liquid Mix and have...

zinzin
replies: 1 views: 704
zinzin 28th February 2011

Hi, I was wondering if there was a plugin which you can put at the end of a signal chain on the inserts that keeps the overall...

Monsieur_R
replies: 13 views: 1,176
blacklion 28th February 2011

Hey guys, I bought a matched pair of these a few years ago from the Sound Room. They were never quite 'matched' and one of...

cianthreetimes
replies: 8 views: 2,490
Blewgrass 28th February 2011

Hey guys two part question. First off, I'm looking for a good spectrum analyzer plug in that will allow me to analyze each...

subby33
replies: 8 views: 2,071
subby33 28th February 2011

Hi, so I've been looking around for ways to have the hands-on-deck approach of mixing on an analogue desk but combined with the...

ChrisCummins
replies: 38 views: 15,537
reggiesears 28th February 2011

I know a lot of guys like to use two (or more?) compressors in series, so WHICH COMPRESSORS MAKE UP YOUR FAVORITE COMBO? I guess...

bicasaur
replies: 1 views: 456
saga legin 28th February 2011

Every one always talks about using about 3 or 4 different mics on acoustic. If the client has an acoustic-electric, does anyone...

jlaco
replies: 10 views: 1,362
Johnny Favorite 28th February 2011

Hello. I was wondering if anybody here knows who the engineer was on the above mentioned tune. I only have the iTunes version...

foamboy
replies: 3 views: 717
kdodson 28th February 2011

I am on the fence with a purchase i am making tomorrow. I already have a pair of Sony 7506's which are not too bad. But I have...

MusicGuy1980
replies: 30 views: 8,051
MusicGuy1980 28th February 2011

Just bought an electro voice 635 from the flea market. When I got home to test it out I was working properly, if I scratched...

Thearch
replies: 5 views: 1,157
chout 28th February 2011

Im trying to make up my mind whether or not to buy HEAT or RA. Ra is just so damn awesome.. I got some really great results out...

uncle muscles
replies: 0 views: 603
uncle muscles 28th February 2011

Has anyone ever done this, and is there even a point? I've got an AC30 Combo and will be using a close mic'd 57 on one cone,...

ColourSurround
replies: 5 views: 648
andychamp 28th February 2011

I'm curious as to how others percieve sub, low end, low mid, mid, high mid, and top end. This is something that seems to differ...

curtis
replies: 1 views: 963
AnthonyRochester 28th February 2011

I use cubase LE 4 and sometimes I'll go to play something back, and just won't play. Everything'll be working fine and then the...

Bossatmusic
replies: 0 views: 331
Bossatmusic 28th February 2011

There's a song that I'm dying to find out who made it... unfortunately I can't find any clips or samples of it because I don't...

dullfangs
replies: 7 views: 1,661
dullfangs 28th February 2011

Azam Ali's Portals of Grace record? I was listening the other day, the tracking sounds just beautiful. I would like that kind of...

adamlloyd
replies: 0 views: 478
adamlloyd 28th February 2011

Has anyone here built their own gobo's? I was wanting to do this...and took a look at the Taytrix interlocking ones...but they...

Musicfuelzgood
replies: 13 views: 26,289
Phig 28th February 2011

First of all, hey everyone! This is my first post here, though I've been stalking the forums for quite some time now. Well, I've...

AnxietySwitch
replies: 16 views: 1,981
Gearowner 28th February 2011

I'm doing some video performance and I'm tracking them with a pair of cascade fathead II. I love the sound I'm getting but I need...

laperlestudio
replies: 0 views: 505
laperlestudio 28th February 2011

I recently went to the Hi-Fi show in Bristol and the best thing there by far for me was a demonstration by Smyth Research. They...

Tenson
replies: 0 views: 712
Tenson 27th February 2011

Hi, would very much appreciate your recommendations for a extremely good Mix engineer for a UK based project. Musically it is in...

OYR
replies: 15 views: 1,585
LAstudio 27th February 2011

I have a Metric Halo 2882 and I am fine with the input D/A as I don't actually do that much recording, but I am interested to...

djinfuze
replies: 3 views: 538
Jimbo 27th February 2011

Anybody using iWeb for this? I'm stuck. I looked on google and it seems it can be done but no clear instructions for an idiot...

Lipps
replies: 2 views: 2,427
Lipps 27th February 2011

I have an mbox mini I've been using for my PT rig and I dropped the little guy on the floor causing my main volume knob to...

jmohon1
replies: 1 views: 448
MasterCrab 27th February 2011

I terribly regret selling my Ensemble now im stuck using Motu's 896 and it sounds like theres a blanket masked over the...

Audio Child
replies: 4 views: 797
GRO 27th February 2011

I am going to be traveling to Denmark in the summer time. I am from New York, in the US. When I get there I'm going to be...

Simple Syrup
replies: 2 views: 717
Simple Syrup 27th February 2011

Hi, I can't seem to work out if the RE-501 is meant to be used stereo. The unbalanced outs A + B at the bottom right send...

kidharpoon
replies: 0 views: 838
kidharpoon 27th February 2011

There are these 3 little VA synths out there that i love to own, but i can only pic up one... The M-audio Venom The ...

raink9
replies: 1 views: 837
lostwars 27th February 2011

just got a message that... The Wheelbarrow isn't going to open until until 4pm tomorrow!!!!!! so anyone that was getting...

Sniperschool
replies: 89 views: 3,978
Phaidon 27th February 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search