The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,088
Views: 2,088
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi there , I have been running an old mix plus pro tools system for some while and have just got pro tools 9 on a mac pro ....

Brett 123
replies: 15 views: 1,729
Trakworx 4th March 2011

I need a cheap replacement for my closed cans. I have Sennheiser's I'm pretty happy with, but they're open, and my closed ones...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 10 views: 1,931
Apollo Soul 4th March 2011
replies: 4 views: 1,169
AudioMassacre 4th March 2011

A Jolly good day to you all, I have just installed Logic Studio without really paying to...

Brown Teeth
replies: 1 views: 462
chrisrnps 4th March 2011

looks awesome! For those who don't know what one is, I would look into it. I'm sick of having to back things up twice and...

Dr.Poon
replies: 1 views: 950
chrisrnps 4th March 2011

Hey Everyone. I'm going to school for recording and I'm just starting to try to get some useful gear. I have a 13" Macbook...

LSDj
replies: 2 views: 1,919
LSDj 4th March 2011

Hello! I can not presume to make a choice between: Sony OXF R-3 vs Digidesign PT HD vs PT HD|NATIVE. I do not need to know...

egoEgo
replies: 38 views: 3,413
clip6 4th March 2011

I'm looking for anyone who's working full time in Warsaw.... need to find a good VO studio for a project I'm working on. I...

narcoman
replies: 3 views: 647
narcoman 4th March 2011

I'm getting an HD rig to run along side my Logic rig. I'm looking at plugins now. I have Waves SSL bundle, and Sonnox...

audiomichael
replies: 5 views: 2,188
brad22589 4th March 2011

I recently bought a condenser mic, which requiers Phantom power. I have an multi channel PA system which has phantom power. if I...

OMFGSandy
replies: 3 views: 590
Go Nigel Go 4th March 2011

I feel like I'm sinning by doing this but: I've been recording a standard Fender Jazz into a Great River (nothing wacky) and...

CrankyChris
replies: 44 views: 4,210
zakco 3rd March 2011

Hi Guys, I'm looking for a UK producer-engineer to record a few singles for a band. It should be someone who is in tune with...

Kezzy
replies: 2 views: 692
ferndale 3rd March 2011

Hi I've been offered some freelance work producing Karaoke tracks for a company down here in Australia. I've not done this...

celebritymusic
replies: 22 views: 3,699
Bender412 3rd March 2011

I play electric and acoustic guitar and I'm looking to purchase a chromatic tuner for live shows for under $50. What's the best...

barronsteele
replies: 5 views: 1,205
rcb4t2 3rd March 2011

Looking for some sturdy USB sticks to transfer projects, files and important data b/w studios. Whhich brands would you reccomend,...

blackafgano
replies: 0 views: 669
blackafgano 3rd March 2011

I'm looking for ideas on a really cheap EQ for dedicated side-chain duties. It can be low-fi because I'll never hear it directly...

Michael Loomis
replies: 0 views: 638
Michael Loomis 3rd March 2011

I'm just curious, how many mics does it to take to mic a kit the size of Terry's

bthr22
replies: 4 views: 909
andychamp 3rd March 2011

Lawson u47 clone vs Peluso u47 clone shoot out please? Anyone have the mics to put up some clips :)

Thunderfist86
replies: 0 views: 581
Thunderfist86 3rd March 2011

Hi guys I've just seen a sweet deal on a new M147, and doing a bit of research on here I see that people talk about it having...

hazza26
replies: 9 views: 4,255
mbrebes 3rd March 2011

Hey All, I'm new here. I run a nice little composition and demo studio here in Canada. Just hooking up a Furman SRM-80 signal...

JACKnight
replies: 1 views: 724
DCtoDaylight 3rd March 2011

Hi all. This is my first thread on this fantastic forum. thumbsup I have a question. I want to record live drums. That means...

Gearowner
replies: 36 views: 9,052
joeq 3rd March 2011

I'm mixing a bass / synth heavy hip-hop track and although the vocals are relatively high in the mix they still get lost when...

A.D
replies: 3 views: 605
A.D 3rd March 2011

Whats the best way to submix multiple electric guitar parts? Working in Pro Tools MPowered i'm currently routing all the...

yoodooright
replies: 4 views: 2,875
theblue1 3rd March 2011

Started doing some strange things...........like, more makeup gain I do makes it get softer? Had this unit for a while and just...

Providence
replies: 3 views: 618
Claude G. 3rd March 2011

what are some good spots to freelance in Chicago if you are on a budget? I am a hobbyist that could use the space for drum...

GoVeganDude
replies: 8 views: 696
GoVeganDude 3rd March 2011

Hi I'm having real issues with syncing my interfaces with word clock, can anyone help I have been searching through past...

Pies
replies: 2 views: 624
Pies 3rd March 2011

Basically, if you don't have a boom stand available and just have a regular vertical mic stand (which can swivel but the arm...

EasT
replies: 1 views: 938
Pies 3rd March 2011

I have been curious about the possibility of acquiring an A/D converter module for my 586 preamp which currently gets very little...

baytonemus
replies: 0 views: 664
baytonemus 3rd March 2011

...for modern music that is? I have four inputs, and have been micing the traditional kick, snare top, two overheads, Glyn John...

babydaddymusic
replies: 13 views: 1,646
evangelista 3rd March 2011

Hi I just bought these, I have never used Midi cables before. How do I connect the 2 units together? Thanks VP

Victory Pete
replies: 2 views: 779
Victory Pete 3rd March 2011

I have a few pairs of headphones that I use to check mixes and as references other than my monitors (Hafler TRM8). I have a...

John N
replies: 0 views: 1,413
John N 3rd March 2011

Hi Gang - I have a decent analog turntable with a good needle. Currently, I am using a Behringer USB device to transfer audio...

baskervils
replies: 4 views: 836
Marshman 3rd March 2011

I have an iMac with one FW 800 port and a FW Apogee Duet audio interface. I want to buy a Lacie FW800 hard drive so my only...

discofuel
replies: 4 views: 3,756
Adlen 3rd March 2011

Here's a question: If the vintage Neumanns sound so much better than the newer ones (and there's obviously a lot of bashing of...

honeypiestudios
replies: 20 views: 5,701
FULL-DUPLEX 3rd March 2011

Hey Guys, I use Genelec 8030a's and Auratones but want bit more low end and I'm over my stereo speakers. I'm not looking at...

Dayl
replies: 2 views: 670
RCM - Ronan 3rd March 2011

I've got a pair of Tannoy Reveal 6D's that I'm VERY happy with. A huge step up from the Samson Resolvs I had. However I have a...

mustang76
replies: 2 views: 2,060
mustang76 3rd March 2011

I need help here! I have Digi Omni with c24 and PThd8.5 and i want to make a surround mix for a movie! I want to use the adat...

Mite
replies: 3 views: 1,027
Mite 3rd March 2011

I am curious to know about the tape speeds used @ RCA in the 60s and 70s. Was this all 15ips during this era? I'm thinking of...

TYY
replies: 26 views: 2,342
vernier 3rd March 2011

Unfortunately I was burgled Friday night and had 3 guitars stolen (eve of 11.02.11) 1964 Guild M20 acoustic...

A440
replies: 2 views: 757
unclejoe 3rd March 2011

Can anyone recommend a solid amplifier I can pick up second hand/ebay for 4 ohm speakers? Something solid and reliable with great...

spice house
replies: 1 views: 1,206
8inthemorning 3rd March 2011

I'm seriously considering getting rid of my outboard pre's, and instead pick up a Lunchbox (or two) and start a 500 Series mic...

Dædalus
replies: 11 views: 1,393
8inthemorning 3rd March 2011

Is there any Foley software out there? I cut the film on Premiere CS3 and the only way I figured out to do Foley is to record...

jujufactory
replies: 7 views: 772
Udyret 3rd March 2011

Hi everyone, I have a hammer eq and a nail comp. Do you think it's a good idea to sell both unit to get a...

stamand
replies: 8 views: 1,148
pan60 3rd March 2011

So my trusty lexicon MPX 500 died on me last month. Lex has had it for over a month and now tell me its not the pots that its the...

db0007
replies: 4 views: 878
mals 3rd March 2011

Hey all, decided my next purchase will be a nice preamp. Price doesn't matter. I will be running it into a RME UC. I will...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 6 views: 728
Edward Shnapper 3rd March 2011

Got an offer to buy an EMT 140 that apparently came from Bearsville (I trust the seller)... any way to find out if this unit was...

Matt Grondin
replies: 1 views: 810
DJamesGoody 3rd March 2011

G'day. I picked up a shure beta 58 off the ebay machine recently, but the grill has a slight but quite noticeable rusting on...

TwardyLikeTank
replies: 3 views: 5,046
Gamelan 3rd March 2011

I sent my Roland Juno-G out about 3 weeks ago for the infamous screen problems everyone complains about. Still not a word from...

Guess Who
replies: 1 views: 1,070
MJivxx 3rd March 2011

It's been a while since I used digi-re-wire, but now it no longer shows up in my plug-in folders etc. I haven't needed it since...

MickeyMassacre
replies: 3 views: 648
baslotto 3rd March 2011

Hey guys... I somehow managed to disable Quckkeys in Pro Tools HD 9 (Windows 7) I've looked everywhere. I can't seem to figure...

Neily
replies: 5 views: 990
Neily 3rd March 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search