The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Radial Revolutionizes the Lunchbox The Workhorse is a lunchbox frame that incorporates full mixing capabilities to a stereo bus,...

The Press Desk
replies: 9 views: 4,219
lobsterinn 14th March 2011

Hi all, I'm looking to move into a space for my writing/production studio, west of the 405. Might there be a classifieds site...

noah440
replies: 1 views: 1,250
AstralPStudios 14th March 2011

The Samson amp we've been using to drive headphone blew up today...so I borrowed a HA-6AB and it works really well. I like having...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 0 views: 3,255
Sean Sullivan 14th March 2011

Just a short question: Do you think that it does have a certain positive effect to accelerate music artificially? (with tape or...

Noise Commander
replies: 5 views: 819
joeq 14th March 2011

I'm getting behind the desk professionally for the first time and wanted to get some seasoned advice. I've got a imac set-up...

obiejon1
replies: 0 views: 420
obiejon1 14th March 2011

1) What would you think about an 'engineer' who sticks mics in front of a cab, doesn't listen back to them, and doesn't even...

wtfballs
replies: 24 views: 1,654
Andy Hamm 14th March 2011

HELP!!!! Deperately need the cable which connects the MAGMA (4-slot) chassis with the PCI expansion card... I am based in the...

Pehpeh
replies: 0 views: 491
Pehpeh 14th March 2011

just noticed today that i have developed a massive collection of sweetwater mags in the ****ter. whats everybody else reading?

VoltsUnited
replies: 14 views: 1,200
evangelista 14th March 2011

The title says it all really. I have (had) a presonus tubepre and hooked it up to my audio interface not realising the interface...

weownyoursoul
replies: 20 views: 6,971
dpalasini 14th March 2011

...does there seem to be an inordinate number of trolls on GS today? mezed

audiogeek
replies: 1 views: 681
audiogeek 14th March 2011

If you can have a listen to my 2 mixes, your input would be greatly appreciated. I find the lead vocal is too apart from the mix....

GMR
replies: 0 views: 493
GMR 14th March 2011

I am trying to quantize in garage band or any other software for the matter, and I cannot do it without changing the way it...

Dhji
replies: 0 views: 568
Dhji 14th March 2011

Hey Everyone, This isn't really a question about signal flow per say...more so about how to get to where I want to be...

Icetea335
replies: 5 views: 1,302
lcressy 14th March 2011

I am editing a piano which is out of time with the track..but im having trouble as when i add fades it just doesnt sound...

finlove
replies: 1 views: 593
areyousure 14th March 2011

I hate asking this, but does anyone know what the little mics on the bar over the piano hammers in this clip are? Man it's a nice...

Led
replies: 11 views: 859
Led 14th March 2011

I have no idea how to create the glide kind of Auto Tune effect on this lad's vocal which I've noticed on his E.T. Cover (Austin...

nicktuckerrr
replies: 4 views: 1,330
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording 14th March 2011

Hey. this is my room: http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4900/myroomwe7.jpg I already emailed this to Glenn at GIK Acoustics,...

Str1ker
replies: 14 views: 6,160
barney956 14th March 2011

So i have these monitors made by Mackie, but there Called Tapco S5, i have the 5inch obviously.lol and just recently one of them...

Fernando510
replies: 2 views: 1,324
Fernando510 14th March 2011

Hello, I am doing a piano recording, and want a similar sound to the DPA 4011 I used to use. I like their clarity, presents and...

Cardaroy
replies: 0 views: 1,597
Cardaroy 14th March 2011

Newbie questions here. I'm considering building an isolated area for micing amped guitars. It would probably: - Be roughly...

rockum
replies: 7 views: 860
juniorhifikit 14th March 2011

Been using PSP's Vintage Warmer 1 & 2 for "analog" simulation for the past year or so. I like it and will continue...

gongbass
replies: 2 views: 1,424
Rick Carson 14th March 2011

Hello Friends. This is my first post. I've spent the last two months researching the GS forums and have learned so much. Here is...

Premiumphoto
replies: 45 views: 3,491
CeretoneAudio 14th March 2011

For my studio, I am trying to bring down the PC noise of my PC down to zero. I'm looking at the power unit. It generates most...

jujufactory
replies: 17 views: 1,563
neologan 14th March 2011

I am seriously loving any older recordings that have been done by Mr. Padgham. I've been listenening to some older stuff lately,...

C/G
replies: 16 views: 1,804
High post 14th March 2011

I've got an opportunity to pickup an MCU from someone and if I put it directly in front of my computer keyboard, I won't have...

jayme
replies: 0 views: 501
jayme 14th March 2011

So I'm looking to get a good quality hifi amp to drive my newly acquired KEF 103.2's that I'm planning to use as a second monitor...

flextone
replies: 13 views: 1,567
a zombie 14th March 2011

I'm giving myself a present for something great that happened, and i've been lately into records. Right now, I have a technics...

Adman130
replies: 7 views: 829
Adman130 14th March 2011

Was browsing on Bruce Forat's photo gallery and came across this keyboard that has been customize but not sure what it...

huh?
replies: 1 views: 530
drkoosh 14th March 2011

Guys, where do you place vocal mic into a control room? In the middle? (vocal mic to recording main vocal: singer, etc) thx in...

andy3
replies: 3 views: 947
Edward Mowinckel 14th March 2011

Hey guys im in the middle of upgrading my gear at my studio and had a few questions. I wanted to know if i should upgrade my...

Shabbar3
replies: 1 views: 940
mdme_sadie 14th March 2011

A client of mine told me today that their song is sounding, "too good". I tried not to piss myself laughing and told...

dolbyDD
replies: 190 views: 13,479
oceantracks 14th March 2011

This is my list in the order that I feel made the biggest impression in the recording world. I would be interested in hearing...

Tube World
replies: 10 views: 1,878
Louis Richner 14th March 2011

If you are using Ableton Live, have an alphatrack (or other MCU compliant device), and a novation automap enabled device, if you...

jayme
replies: 0 views: 591
jayme 14th March 2011

hello, does anyone know if these are 8 analog ins to adat and 8 analog outs from adat simultanously or just 8 analogs in OR out?...

ONE LUV
replies: 0 views: 1,287
ONE LUV 14th March 2011

im a hip hop , top 40 producer and i need to finalize my studio asap so i can get to work... i tried every workstation in the...

ixmillionent
replies: 2 views: 527
Sky 14th March 2011

Could those who recorded a lot in the 1970s speak about the regional differences between LA vs. NYC vs. UK, etc? I can clearly...

dannygold
replies: 0 views: 438
dannygold 14th March 2011

I'm currently on Pro Tools 9 but might upgrade to HD Native in the future. Not just now tho, probably towards the end of the...

Jorg
replies: 5 views: 1,248
KevWind 13th March 2011

Hey Guys. I got lots of great help on my last thread re bricasti and I was hoping someone could help me this time. Here...

Edmond Dantes
replies: 5 views: 1,242
living sounds 13th March 2011

I have been using a apogee one with garageband and I want to upgrade my mic and converter box to get a bigger phatter sound. I...

M4000D
replies: 3 views: 495
ObiK 13th March 2011

Does anyone happen to have this pre? if so, what are your thoughts on it? I'm pretty sure I want to save up for one. Samples...

AstralPStudios
replies: 6 views: 1,427
AstralPStudios 13th March 2011

tuttJust a word to the unwise: MOTU Symphonic Instruments RTAS/VST plugins DO NOT work with PTLE 8 or 9 on the latest Windows 7...

jimibrix
replies: 0 views: 746
jimibrix 13th March 2011

I want to get good insurance on my gear. It's in a actual studio and not at my house. Anyone have any recommendations?

JSt0rm
replies: 5 views: 2,671
JSt0rm 13th March 2011

I'm going to have upgrade my signature on my Gearslutz profile- my MCI 1" 8 track is ready to be put into service, so my...

brill bedroom
replies: 4 views: 697
brill bedroom 13th March 2011

From what I've heard I really like the transatlantic. Most stuff I record in my studio are either hardcore or pop punk and I...

nodie33
replies: 3 views: 1,040
xcolbeyx 13th March 2011

So I've just bought an Mbox 3 Pro and can't get the i/o to work with outboard gear properly in the mixing stage- For example, I'd...

TheFirstThird
replies: 7 views: 3,242
TheFirstThird 13th March 2011

Hi all. I am in the process of setting up a jingle company with a small team and it is my job to research the licensing aspect of...

los marbles
replies: 10 views: 3,223
007 13th March 2011

Hello fellow gearslutz, I am looking at upgrading my PMC TB2's to the TB2+ versions. According to PMC the upgrade consists of...

Darren_selah
replies: 8 views: 4,010
lucabasano 13th March 2011

i recently watched a doc film called freakonomics... pretty boring stuff, but these guys brought up a statistic that says if you...

VoltsUnited
replies: 18 views: 1,093
VoltsUnited 13th March 2011

hy guys, I want to be able to send my drum track from logic thorugh fireface 800 into a guitar pedal-boss cs-3 and back. which...

Shrum
replies: 22 views: 1,523
savyurrecords 13th March 2011

What is considered a fair price for buyer and seller for a mint condition Great River MP-2NV ?

greatinspiration
replies: 9 views: 927
WalkoftheEarth 13th March 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search