The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 1,973
Views: 1,973
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just searched here and could not find an answer. Also scoured the Neumann site, no luck. I'd like to know which classic...

KingBugsy
replies: 4 views: 6,611
Sigma 7th March 2011

Hi Everybody , i'm new to the forum , although i've been around for sometime reading .. very helpful. My question is : does...

Mda
replies: 2 views: 476
Mda 7th March 2011

hI , I really care about the sound more than anything else. Have not heard this software yet , but I think I'll download the demo...

paulieg
replies: 36 views: 6,268
Rabbit 7th March 2011

Found this at a swap meet in Brimfeild ma for 100 bucks anyone here remeber building it? It's loaded full of Opamp labs plug in...

flame Linear
replies: 5 views: 4,133
Sean Sullivan 7th March 2011

Hello, Do somebody know something about this e-bass from 60er years? How does it sounds and is it worth a try to buy this...

Eisbude
replies: 6 views: 660
baikonour 7th March 2011

Ive just bought a waldorf pulse plus and am getting to know it. The weird thing is that it sounds in tune when the 'tune' is...

alanrigbeey
replies: 0 views: 889
alanrigbeey 7th March 2011

Hello, I am a tracking and mixing guy, but I wanna get into mastering and I am working with lynx aurora converter and pro...

Johnny Paez
replies: 2 views: 516
Johnny Paez 7th March 2011

So, what are some of the quality "modulation" plug-ins, something that would be comparable soundwise with the famous...

The Listener
replies: 13 views: 7,908
D K 7th March 2011

Hi I'm recording my album. Im getting ready to record electuc guitars. I have a shure sm57. I know this by quality standards is a...

shamanrock
replies: 29 views: 2,002
CrankyChris 7th March 2011

Just got my hands on one of these. Was hoping to get some people who have mixed and recorded with it to tell me what they think....

pianomog
replies: 1 views: 673
pianomog 7th March 2011

So I was doing some spring cleaning and I stumbled upon an old behringer combo amp a GMX210 to be exact. I like to mess around...

da4gotten92
replies: 2 views: 638
da4gotten92 7th March 2011

I have a Neve 8816 and i use it to sum stems that i do in the box and pan every 2 channels as stereo pairs (such as 1 hard left,...

Bluemoa
replies: 2 views: 882
MJL 7th March 2011

Hi everyone. As u can see, in new to this forum...actually im really new to this all genre. Just started buying stuff for home...

Parkinson
replies: 12 views: 632
RTR 7th March 2011

I just recently bought Mackie Onyx 1640 for a resonable penny. But i cant figure out if i can send 16 channels to...

Jenso
replies: 3 views: 1,118
anderspe 7th March 2011

Hi, First post here though I have lurked for some time now. Hopefully this is the right forum to post this. I am slowly...

donalddemon
replies: 2 views: 604
ghosty999 7th March 2011

A while back during a mastering session, my mastering engr (protools) was able to take a commercial CD, sample the EQ curve from...

jnorman
replies: 15 views: 6,883
recordinghopkins 7th March 2011

I'm based in Europe and bought a PCM70 from the US. Plugged it in today and got no response. Checked out the manual. Seems I need...

tk1
replies: 2 views: 800
tk1 7th March 2011

does anyone have any suggestion for a really good book on synthesis. A book that would really get you going and then push you...

lorenzob
replies: 4 views: 1,145
technocolour v2 7th March 2011

In anticipation of the Joe Barresi Series on Tracking and Mixing Rock, here is an interview that I did with him a few months ago....

Tony Shepperd
replies: 120 views: 19,683
ChaNce144 7th March 2011

Hi all Building my new rack soon and will then be in the final stages of my home studio. YIPPEE!!! So onto wiring and...

Gorgutz
replies: 1 views: 704
Gorgutz 7th March 2011

Just wondering has anyone done any mod's on this unit?

BamesJond
replies: 0 views: 723
BamesJond 7th March 2011

I realize that Yamaha NS10 monitors aren't supposed to sound good. I realize that they emphasize the high-mids and don't have...

alexstobbe
replies: 36 views: 3,183
yaren 7th March 2011

OK, I\'ve been spending lot of time recently messing with distortion, on everything just to see what kind of cool effects I...

folb695
replies: 15 views: 1,448
folb695 7th March 2011

Hey Everybody! Me and my buddy were wondering which "USB" mic option is the best for both vocals and acoustic guitar......

NJDeVriese
replies: 1 views: 505
John Willett 7th March 2011

Hello all, I'm new here and also pretty new to the whole recording thing ... so I was hoping to get a little help. I'm gonna...

Result
replies: 31 views: 5,427
edva 7th March 2011

I'm keen on setting up a dual mono mix buss. I'm just not sure how to do it cooge. If any body can help me i'll be your best...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 6 views: 818
Snatchman 7th March 2011

I play a Martin DM and I'm looking to get a pickup for it. Anybody know of some good ones in the $50 range?

barronsteele
replies: 1 views: 905
Erik Thomas 7th March 2011

There is no buzz on these speakers and I'm not sure why. I just picked up a pair a couple of weeks ago and the imaging is...

Critic
replies: 0 views: 728
Critic 7th March 2011

Im thinking seriously in buy a Digi 003. I need PT and in my country Mboxs are out of stock. Do you think is a decent piece of...

Tritono9
replies: 81 views: 12,417
Tritono9 7th March 2011

This might need to go in the low end section? Anyhow, I sold my Digi 002R and am running PT9 and Logic 9. Looking for better than...

sgboy
replies: 8 views: 804
refugee1 7th March 2011

Just started using the microkorg editor on my PC and i'm looking for more patches, i have gotten a few from techno-id.com...

frenzycat
replies: 0 views: 1,992
frenzycat 7th March 2011

This has been asked to death, but my query is a little more specific: I recently got the ART Pro Channel to use primarily as a...

snowforts
replies: 1 views: 1,360
ironbelly 7th March 2011

Hey fellow slutz. My biggest weakness when tracking seems to be getting a good bass gitar sound. I usually mic the amp with a...

Bedlam Sound
replies: 4 views: 1,349
Yetti 7th March 2011

I've been using a digi002 for the past 10 years and I can't take it anymore! My ears know what they want, and they aren't going...

SMCrock
replies: 6 views: 713
SMCrock 7th March 2011

I'm setting up my new studio currently, and I have to make a decision with what monitors to use. I have JBL 4326's, and...

maxiedaniels
replies: 3 views: 819
ghosty999 7th March 2011

Hi you.. I'm experimenting some direct recording through a Peavey Classic 50/50 poweramp in a Focusrite Saffire pro 40 audio...

Antonio Agrusta
replies: 2 views: 2,714
Antonio Agrusta 7th March 2011

So I've found and read the other threads on GS but can't seem to find any audio clips of the C5 A/B'd against anything else. On...

littlesicily
replies: 6 views: 3,292
ridgeway 7th March 2011

one of the magic "what should i buy next?" posts. thanks for your suggestions! what i have: mics: blue blueberry...

giraffe
replies: 5 views: 1,004
andychamp 7th March 2011

You'd think that would vary greatly, but if I remember right, a music shop owner once mentioned 165 pounds using light-guage...

JoeyM
replies: 2 views: 17,141
DrFrankencopter 7th March 2011

Recently got the Allen & Heath Zed R16. Trying to figure out how to get it to work with the Fireface 800. Should I use...

dallasdon
replies: 0 views: 976
dallasdon 7th March 2011

hello, I want to connect a RME BOB 32 external rack mount unit to a RME HDSPe aes card. This will require two db25/db25 digital...

gregory
replies: 1 views: 607
Pro-Audio-LA 7th March 2011

Does anyone know if this is half damper pedal compatible? Thanks

Bakez
replies: 0 views: 1,833
Bakez 7th March 2011

If you are NYC-based and play/engineer/produce/compose and/or listen to/love music, this is where you want to be: Sun, March...

Soul Finger
replies: 2 views: 577
fhames 7th March 2011

I got some drums and usually i work off samples but these are live kit takes and ive been looking at the time alligned and the...

finlove
replies: 38 views: 3,077
Wayne 7th March 2011

Hello, i want to buy some microphones for Vocals and Accoustic Guitars. Isearch for it on ebay and found this mic, what i found...

seboah
replies: 6 views: 737
giraffe 6th March 2011

I was given 2 of these conference mics. The foam windscreen is orange. Any idea what this is?

docvlak
replies: 0 views: 453
docvlak 6th March 2011

So, This is my problem I have: A mixer with: -2 optical ADAT Ins (8 channel each) -2 optical Adat Outs (8 channel each) ...

distante
replies: 10 views: 1,052
distante 6th March 2011

I know many pros track ITB and mix on a nice desk. I've been becoming much more familiar with analog technology at school. We've...

fastlanestoner
replies: 0 views: 508
fastlanestoner 6th March 2011

I usually use my POD into my interface, set the trim on the interface around 12 oclock and adjust the rst of the volume on the...

fastlanestoner
replies: 3 views: 631
Fizzyhair 6th March 2011

I was re-reading and re-listening to Slipperman's "Guitar From Hell" narratives these past few days and I have a...

Deltones
replies: 10 views: 2,179
noiseflaw 6th March 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search