The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Unfortunately I was burgled Friday night and had 3 guitars stolen (eve of 11.02.11) 1964 Guild M20 acoustic...

A440
replies: 2 views: 754
unclejoe 3rd March 2011

Can anyone recommend a solid amplifier I can pick up second hand/ebay for 4 ohm speakers? Something solid and reliable with great...

spice house
replies: 1 views: 1,194
8inthemorning 3rd March 2011

I'm seriously considering getting rid of my outboard pre's, and instead pick up a Lunchbox (or two) and start a 500 Series mic...

Dædalus
replies: 11 views: 1,388
8inthemorning 3rd March 2011

Is there any Foley software out there? I cut the film on Premiere CS3 and the only way I figured out to do Foley is to record...

jujufactory
replies: 7 views: 763
Udyret 3rd March 2011

Hi everyone, I have a hammer eq and a nail comp. Do you think it's a good idea to sell both unit to get a...

stamand
replies: 8 views: 1,143
pan60 3rd March 2011

So my trusty lexicon MPX 500 died on me last month. Lex has had it for over a month and now tell me its not the pots that its the...

db0007
replies: 4 views: 876
mals 3rd March 2011

Hey all, decided my next purchase will be a nice preamp. Price doesn't matter. I will be running it into a RME UC. I will...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 6 views: 723
Edward Shnapper 3rd March 2011

Got an offer to buy an EMT 140 that apparently came from Bearsville (I trust the seller)... any way to find out if this unit was...

Matt Grondin
replies: 1 views: 808
DJamesGoody 3rd March 2011

G'day. I picked up a shure beta 58 off the ebay machine recently, but the grill has a slight but quite noticeable rusting on...

TwardyLikeTank
replies: 3 views: 4,982
Gamelan 3rd March 2011

I sent my Roland Juno-G out about 3 weeks ago for the infamous screen problems everyone complains about. Still not a word from...

Guess Who
replies: 1 views: 1,064
MJivxx 3rd March 2011

It's been a while since I used digi-re-wire, but now it no longer shows up in my plug-in folders etc. I haven't needed it since...

MickeyMassacre
replies: 3 views: 646
baslotto 3rd March 2011

Hey guys... I somehow managed to disable Quckkeys in Pro Tools HD 9 (Windows 7) I've looked everywhere. I can't seem to figure...

Neily
replies: 5 views: 986
Neily 3rd March 2011

Hi everybody, Title says it all. I'm looking for something flexible I could use while tracking and mixing (subgroups and even...

Kae
replies: 5 views: 815
NathanEldred 3rd March 2011

Hey guys, I'm ready to buy a new mic pre, i would be using it primarily for recording Vocals & Electric/Acoustic Guitar. It...

cory508
replies: 23 views: 6,503
MattiaS 3rd March 2011

I'm starting to get to the point where a spectrum analyser and stereo analyser are really vital tools. I have managed to find OK...

Blunt
replies: 10 views: 1,671
Blunt 3rd March 2011

I was wondering what preamp would compliment this mic better? Great River ME-1NV or the Daking Mic Pre One? I was also thinkng...

GRO
replies: 3 views: 1,441
trig7 3rd March 2011

We all want to hear that mix in our car for the same reason: it's our own private womb. It's close to anecoic and it's familiar....

-TheFrog-
replies: 8 views: 881
Mild 3rd March 2011

I just bought Amplitube metal, and I really like it, is there anything like that for bass guitar, in the same price range?...

kit
replies: 2 views: 590
ObiK 3rd March 2011

anybody ever used these or own a pair?

GRO
replies: 0 views: 683
GRO 3rd March 2011

Im by no means a pro when comes to compression but i just wanted to ask for those who mix into a comp (in my circumstance its...

Audio Child
replies: 6 views: 715
Jules 3rd March 2011

hello all. I'm sure this is a silly question, but why not ask? Do people ever run through multiple pres in a signal chain to add...

biggun1234
replies: 8 views: 1,267
lakeshorephatty 3rd March 2011

This is my first post and I was wondering if anybody could help me out. I have acquired a Allen and Heat SC Plus desk, the...

John_isa
replies: 5 views: 1,954
John_isa 3rd March 2011

Hey, In my home studio i am recording to an hd24. I am always wondering what i could do to record to a computer at the same time...

AlexanderDoe
replies: 0 views: 431
AlexanderDoe 3rd March 2011

Anyone have any info on this console manufacturer? Thanks

musical5
replies: 0 views: 1,147
musical5 3rd March 2011

Hello everybody! I bought a microkorg,its still on the way. Since I was told that I cant record microkorg into reason my world...

RAWNDIRTY
replies: 4 views: 1,005
RAWNDIRTY 2nd March 2011

This may sound like a very elementary question, but I'm really trying to figure out the best way to do this. I am purchasing a...

rock15478
replies: 2 views: 662
Depressionman 2nd March 2011

Hey guys, there was a site called tank-fx. This was an online reverb where you can send audiofiles through a real tank over...

axelhuber
replies: 3 views: 1,097
axelhuber 2nd March 2011

Hey all Thinking about getting some better monitors when i return to LA (leave my KRK's in Sydney) Any thoughts about best...

mrnomer09
replies: 6 views: 1,133
RAWNDIRTY 2nd March 2011

Just wondering if anyone can share some suggestions on how to achieve the drum sound that A Perfect Circle achieved in the track...

DeyBwah
replies: 7 views: 2,347
biggator6 2nd March 2011

because I cant for the life of me get it to come off. It doesn't fit in the storage case it comes with when the mount is...

blackmajik2021
replies: 1 views: 566
rcb4t2 2nd March 2011

Hello. I need a db25 cable for the aes\ebu digital output of a mackie 800r. Should this digital snake be of tascam, yamaha, or...

gregory
replies: 3 views: 935
netsound 2nd March 2011

Hi Why is it that the demo samples on manufacturers websites for guitar modelling stuff never sounds anything like the product...

deuce42
replies: 76 views: 10,287
MickeyMassacre 2nd March 2011

Hey there! A few years ago, I backed up 14 completed songs from my 2488 to my pc. I had to have a new motherboard installed under...

jolobster
replies: 1 views: 2,044
jolobster 2nd March 2011

I just purchased a new ATB16. The price went up to $4500 last week due to some changes they have made to the board. They've...

darwin
replies: 332 views: 51,156
moonelf 2nd March 2011

There are a few bands I really like that use samplers - Animal Collective, TV on the Radio, Efterklang. I never quite...

Im not Oscar
replies: 2 views: 555
breakbeat-cafe 2nd March 2011

I need to get some headphones to help me with mixing in my home studio as my room monitoring isn't great.

hemmick reef
replies: 7 views: 2,373
yoodooright 2nd March 2011

Hi guys, I did not have so much time in the last months to read GS, so can you please tell me what are the best new Plug ins or...

AMIEL
replies: 9 views: 1,575
AMIEL 2nd March 2011

Hi, i have a problem with a snare. On its own it sounds nice and full but in the mix it sounds like it consists only of high...

mixingsound
replies: 7 views: 1,738
mixingsound 2nd March 2011

Hey Fellows... just finished watching the Tracking Rock DVD with 'ole Joe and saw the DSM2 standing on his meter bridge. Who else...

Blind
replies: 0 views: 1,220
Blind 2nd March 2011

What monitor is this? White cone. http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/feb11/images/IT_Feb_01.jpg

SPORT
replies: 1 views: 570
andersmv 2nd March 2011

This album is one of the few that I've kept going back to over the years. Something about the atmosphere and spaciousness in the...

sunrobot
replies: 22 views: 4,125
101Melody 2nd March 2011

Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone knew of a dealer in LA that has Cubase 6 currently in stock? All the big chains seem to...

blackstratblues
replies: 2 views: 760
S.Filpansick 2nd March 2011

I've had a brand new GK3 sitting in the box for too long - I was going to hack together the cable off an old Kramer Pitchrider...

JoeyM
replies: 2 views: 4,282
jeremysdemo 2nd March 2011

I would be very greatful if someone could help me on this...and it could be interesting for other users too. I am new to magnetic...

studiosale
replies: 22 views: 3,664
swempa 2nd March 2011

I really like the sound of the C&V kit. I just ordered it and the barresi SDX. I especially like the detuned snares and the...

wagz
replies: 6 views: 776
Deltones 2nd March 2011

I'm putting together at PT 9 DAW. I'm starting with a 24 channel analog board and I have a Rosetta 200. I'd like 24 channels...

boboji
replies: 31 views: 4,060
anderspe 2nd March 2011

After learning that pro tools le WONT?!?!... work with the Maudio fast track ultra... Has anyone got any suggestions for a...

Drooh
replies: 6 views: 690
narcoman 2nd March 2011

Hi everybody! I'm looking into buying a Mini-Moog Model D Serial No. 40xx. It's in good condition with few scratches, only...

burningd
replies: 0 views: 1,025
burningd 2nd March 2011

I've had my eye on an Otari MX5050, but I'd like to do some research to make sure I won't be degrading my mixes. Any...

ColinMakesTunes
replies: 1 views: 668
lovekrafty 2nd March 2011

Guys I am working with cubase/nuendo and am using a fireface 800 right now with a great river me1 as my main pre. I need to get...

shadyru
replies: 21 views: 8,217
tanov 2nd March 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search