The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Can anyone tell me what this instrument is that comes in at the 1 sec mark right after she sings "let it ri...

coachz
replies: 3 views: 508
coachz 6th March 2011

Hello, can you tell me, if there are differences in recording with Ipad by using an interface like usbpre 2? Is the...

paco de colonia
replies: 1 views: 921
jmarkham 6th March 2011

I am in Germany and from time to time I order directly from the US. But not all dealers offer paypal and Mastercard charges...

buzzjoe
replies: 4 views: 657
buzzjoe 6th March 2011

Yes folks, the eagled eyed amongst you may have noticed the new link in the forum navigation bar marked "Video Vault"...

Jules
replies: 18 views: 6,462
Arthur Stone 6th March 2011

Hello, I am beyond frustrated, I am having some problems troubleshooting my HD Rig routing using my Switchcraft patchbay. I have...

superbee
replies: 0 views: 670
superbee 6th March 2011

I'm a newbie when it comes to selling my stuff and am looking to have a good beat player, paypal, but i would like to have full...

hotpinkbirds
replies: 0 views: 391
hotpinkbirds 6th March 2011

The Press Association: Brain 'retuned' in tinnitus case Retuning the brain sounds kind of off to me but kinda makes...

Obitheincredible
replies: 30 views: 8,082
Absolute 6th March 2011

Are CD-Rs as good as factory, "glass master"-produced CD's nowadays? It does seem like all the murmur concerning...

blackbox
replies: 36 views: 6,030
jimibrix 6th March 2011

Has anybody else noticed that soundcloud had an adverse effect on the audio you upload? Im not talking the usual loss of...

ReubenTobias
replies: 22 views: 2,293
Deltones 6th March 2011

First of all, if I sound the LFO on my Slim Phatty and slowly turn the LFO Rate knob (even quickly it's still noticeable), I...

tyler1205
replies: 10 views: 701
jmarkham 6th March 2011

Anyone know of someone who sells something like this? Or who would build one for a reasonable fee? Preferably built into a...

dbowman
replies: 7 views: 837
dbowman 6th March 2011

I have never understand that??? Can I use headphones instead of speakers???

AlanBBlacky
replies: 31 views: 3,155
ofajen 6th March 2011

... so you hear exactly what will be recorded (when setting up microphones, etc.) Is this a selling point of ProTools TDM...

MarkyGoldstein
replies: 0 views: 701
MarkyGoldstein 6th March 2011

Currently I am recording vocals in my control room. This room is 12ft by 9ft with an angled rear wall. There is no traditional...

A.D
replies: 4 views: 777
A.D 6th March 2011

Curious to know if anyone has successfully synchronized a digi 003, api a2d, both being clocked to an external master clock. I am...

mejon
replies: 4 views: 2,625
nigel saunders 6th March 2011

YouTube - Sade - The Moon and the Sky the main guitar for the first 25 seconds of the song. any idea on what the signal chain...

Black Animal
replies: 2 views: 1,228
Deleted User 6th March 2011

i've just bought a new MXR dyna comp pedal and it requires the same power input as my ProCo Rat it's not the standard BOSS...

Hans Island
replies: 7 views: 1,149
close/far 6th March 2011

Lately when I want to buss my drums in order to parallel compress them ITB, everything on my parallel drum bus is much more focus...

OceanMan
replies: 3 views: 511
close/far 6th March 2011

What are you all using for connectors such as TRS and XLR? Why?

chezero
replies: 26 views: 29,440
JonesH 6th March 2011

Hello everyone! I just bought a Rode NTG-2 to use with my h4n. When i use either an xlr-to-line or regular xlr cable, the...

Andy_1138
replies: 14 views: 9,786
jmarkham 6th March 2011

What is this obsession with U47's? I notice that people, once having found out that their beloved Beatles or anyone else recorded...

Deleted User
replies: 21 views: 2,801
Fast Frets 6th March 2011

Question for those who have used or owned an Akai MPK49. I have never used any another MIDI keyboard controller than my M-Audio...

huh?
replies: 5 views: 5,525
huh? 6th March 2011

Do I use one (out 96 to in 96i) or two loop sync cables between a 96 and 96i? (Out 96 to in 96i, out 96i to in 96) I only have...

4 the Max
replies: 4 views: 2,198
4 the Max 6th March 2011

So I'm pretty much ready to throw this thing out the window and get a Firestudio. Straight from day 1 (about a month ago) I've...

ieatchairs
replies: 1 views: 871
basmartin 6th March 2011

I'm looking for a USB midi interface with SMPTE and wich can read/generate MTC and LTC and SPP. Does anyone have any suggestions...

pherson
replies: 13 views: 3,807
Muser 6th March 2011

I have a question about pci interfaces ! confoosed I want to know if I'm wrong. When you use a pci interface it has a vga-like...

fzit0
replies: 2 views: 1,165
fzit0 6th March 2011

After Papamericano by Yolanda Be Cool hit the clubs, huge wave of dance music producers rushed to their Abletons, trying to...

blackafgano
replies: 0 views: 1,101
blackafgano 6th March 2011

Just wanted to send my thanks & a huge thumb's up to the folks at Metric Halo. I bought 2 second-hand MH unit (ULN2 &...

dhmaya
replies: 6 views: 890
blakegaston 5th March 2011

hy guys, my friend got a dual tg 29 HIFI stereo tape deck and we can't figure out how to record multitrack, even after reading...

Shrum
replies: 1 views: 1,229
Shrum 5th March 2011

Guys- Here's the deal. I have a delta 1010 running pro tools m powered 7.4. When I get my tax money, I'd like to upgrade my...

bigdig
replies: 0 views: 442
bigdig 5th March 2011

If I titled the thread "Strange System overload problem" everybody would yell at me "Search before posting...

anabolique
replies: 2 views: 561
anabolique 5th March 2011

The last day of recording, drinking champagne and listening to the mixes really loud with the band and being stoked! Been...

Louderock
replies: 7 views: 1,058
biggator6 5th March 2011

This won't be your typical "wut shood I buy?!11" thread. Instead, I'll tell you exactly what I'm looking for and take...

AstralPStudios
replies: 22 views: 1,047
AstralPStudios 5th March 2011

I'm thinking about buying one of these pretty soon and I have a few questions. Hoping someone could help me out: 1. Anyone...

studio1670
replies: 2 views: 3,772
xavi 5th March 2011

Lately I've been noticing used BG1s selling for more than, or as much as, what they were new a couple of years ago. Does anyone...

John N
replies: 0 views: 1,500
John N 5th March 2011

As this is my first official post in the world of Gearslutz, id like to say hello to all! So my question is: Does anybody know...

KristopherC
replies: 1 views: 2,103
Unclenny 5th March 2011

Hi all - I love tranformerless, super clean and open mic pres. I currently have an SSL SA mic pre which I like. It's nice and...

ionian
replies: 0 views: 616
ionian 5th March 2011

So far I have been using one API A2D into a Profire 2626 via coax spdif with great results. I now have a second A2D and have it...

mrmike186
replies: 2 views: 1,286
mrmike186 5th March 2011

Hello there. I'm about to buy a Sonuus G2M but there's something on the track... My guitar is in C tuning. Sometimes B. It's a...

dbmind
replies: 0 views: 1,183
dbmind 5th March 2011

Just got a Pro Tools keyboard cover...can someone tell me what modifier keys correspond to what colors?

mikecorwin
replies: 0 views: 527
mikecorwin 5th March 2011

Hello! After I found out how the phantom power is switched off and on, I dont know how to bring life to my headphones so tha I...

RAWNDIRTY
replies: 0 views: 494
RAWNDIRTY 5th March 2011

Im wanting to purchase a line mixer, to monitor my synths and samplers. I will be wanting a mixer with direct outs, so as that I...

Electronique
replies: 11 views: 5,537
JEGG 5th March 2011

Hello I want to upgrade my monitor speaker and I narrowed down my choices into two options: 1-Focal solo6 be 2-Genelec...

sarmad_dehnadi
replies: 5 views: 3,941
YOHAMI 5th March 2011

I currently have the SM57 and it sounds rally good! But I have heard about the m audio sputnik and it seems it really good too...

AlanBBlacky
replies: 1 views: 560
Eldhrimnir 5th March 2011

I'm working on-set for a film recording the audio, and we're using a pair of Tascam HDP2 field recorders. I was wondering if...

Take19
replies: 0 views: 577
Take19 5th March 2011

Hello , Im in need of some advice. If Id use UA 4-710d AD converters, what not-so-pricey DA converter would you recommend to...

semion
replies: 4 views: 667
semion 5th March 2011

Been checking them out and they seem really awesome. Who's got'em? Whatcha think?

James Lugo
replies: 39 views: 6,006
AstralPStudios 5th March 2011

I was testing some MBKs recently, using two identical auio tracks to see if they cancel out in phase after inserting the plugin...

HomeProducer
replies: 0 views: 875
HomeProducer 5th March 2011

I'm having erase depth issues... I'll record a 1khz tone for 10 minutes... rewind the tape, and record over it then watch the...

Beneficial
replies: 6 views: 1,288
Beneficial 5th March 2011
replies: 0 views: 459
jwoo 5th March 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search