The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, First post here though I have lurked for some time now. Hopefully this is the right forum to post this. I am slowly...

donalddemon
replies: 2 views: 602
ghosty999 7th March 2011

A while back during a mastering session, my mastering engr (protools) was able to take a commercial CD, sample the EQ curve from...

jnorman
replies: 15 views: 6,843
recordinghopkins 7th March 2011

I'm based in Europe and bought a PCM70 from the US. Plugged it in today and got no response. Checked out the manual. Seems I need...

tk1
replies: 2 views: 792
tk1 7th March 2011

does anyone have any suggestion for a really good book on synthesis. A book that would really get you going and then push you...

lorenzob
replies: 4 views: 1,135
technocolour v2 7th March 2011

In anticipation of the Joe Barresi Series on Tracking and Mixing Rock, here is an interview that I did with him a few months ago....

Tony Shepperd
replies: 120 views: 19,635
ChaNce144 7th March 2011

Hi all Building my new rack soon and will then be in the final stages of my home studio. YIPPEE!!! So onto wiring and...

Gorgutz
replies: 1 views: 702
Gorgutz 7th March 2011

Just wondering has anyone done any mod's on this unit?

BamesJond
replies: 0 views: 716
BamesJond 7th March 2011

I realize that Yamaha NS10 monitors aren't supposed to sound good. I realize that they emphasize the high-mids and don't have...

alexstobbe
replies: 36 views: 3,172
yaren 7th March 2011

(I know there is a "rap engineering and production" forum but I'm posting here just in case the pros don't spend much...

QMC
replies: 1 views: 1,255
Dicebox 7th March 2011

OK, I\'ve been spending lot of time recently messing with distortion, on everything just to see what kind of cool effects I...

folb695
replies: 15 views: 1,443
folb695 7th March 2011

Hey Everybody! Me and my buddy were wondering which "USB" mic option is the best for both vocals and acoustic guitar......

NJDeVriese
replies: 1 views: 505
John Willett 7th March 2011

Hello all, I'm new here and also pretty new to the whole recording thing ... so I was hoping to get a little help. I'm gonna...

Result
replies: 31 views: 5,411
edva 7th March 2011

I'm keen on setting up a dual mono mix buss. I'm just not sure how to do it cooge. If any body can help me i'll be your best...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 6 views: 815
Snatchman 7th March 2011

I play a Martin DM and I'm looking to get a pickup for it. Anybody know of some good ones in the $50 range?

barronsteele
replies: 1 views: 901
Erik Thomas 7th March 2011

There is no buzz on these speakers and I'm not sure why. I just picked up a pair a couple of weeks ago and the imaging is...

Critic
replies: 0 views: 722
Critic 7th March 2011

Im thinking seriously in buy a Digi 003. I need PT and in my country Mboxs are out of stock. Do you think is a decent piece of...

Tritono9
replies: 81 views: 12,365
Tritono9 7th March 2011

This might need to go in the low end section? Anyhow, I sold my Digi 002R and am running PT9 and Logic 9. Looking for better than...

sgboy
replies: 8 views: 799
refugee1 7th March 2011

Just started using the microkorg editor on my PC and i'm looking for more patches, i have gotten a few from techno-id.com...

frenzycat
replies: 0 views: 1,986
frenzycat 7th March 2011

This has been asked to death, but my query is a little more specific: I recently got the ART Pro Channel to use primarily as a...

snowforts
replies: 1 views: 1,359
ironbelly 7th March 2011

Hey fellow slutz. My biggest weakness when tracking seems to be getting a good bass gitar sound. I usually mic the amp with a...

Bedlam Sound
replies: 4 views: 1,343
Yetti 7th March 2011

I've been using a digi002 for the past 10 years and I can't take it anymore! My ears know what they want, and they aren't going...

SMCrock
replies: 6 views: 708
SMCrock 7th March 2011

I'm setting up my new studio currently, and I have to make a decision with what monitors to use. I have JBL 4326's, and...

maxiedaniels
replies: 3 views: 817
ghosty999 7th March 2011

Hi you.. I'm experimenting some direct recording through a Peavey Classic 50/50 poweramp in a Focusrite Saffire pro 40 audio...

Antonio Agrusta
replies: 2 views: 2,699
Antonio Agrusta 7th March 2011

So I've found and read the other threads on GS but can't seem to find any audio clips of the C5 A/B'd against anything else. On...

littlesicily
replies: 6 views: 3,279
ridgeway 7th March 2011

one of the magic "what should i buy next?" posts. thanks for your suggestions! what i have: mics: blue blueberry...

giraffe
replies: 5 views: 997
andychamp 7th March 2011

You'd think that would vary greatly, but if I remember right, a music shop owner once mentioned 165 pounds using light-guage...

JoeyM
replies: 2 views: 16,951
DrFrankencopter 7th March 2011

Recently got the Allen & Heath Zed R16. Trying to figure out how to get it to work with the Fireface 800. Should I use...

dallasdon
replies: 0 views: 971
dallasdon 7th March 2011

hello, I want to connect a RME BOB 32 external rack mount unit to a RME HDSPe aes card. This will require two db25/db25 digital...

gregory
replies: 1 views: 601
Pro-Audio-LA 7th March 2011

Does anyone know if this is half damper pedal compatible? Thanks

Bakez
replies: 0 views: 1,829
Bakez 7th March 2011

If you are NYC-based and play/engineer/produce/compose and/or listen to/love music, this is where you want to be: Sun, March...

Soul Finger
replies: 2 views: 575
fhames 7th March 2011

I got some drums and usually i work off samples but these are live kit takes and ive been looking at the time alligned and the...

finlove
replies: 38 views: 3,061
Wayne 7th March 2011

Hello, i want to buy some microphones for Vocals and Accoustic Guitars. Isearch for it on ebay and found this mic, what i found...

seboah
replies: 6 views: 729
giraffe 6th March 2011

I was given 2 of these conference mics. The foam windscreen is orange. Any idea what this is?

docvlak
replies: 0 views: 451
docvlak 6th March 2011

So, This is my problem I have: A mixer with: -2 optical ADAT Ins (8 channel each) -2 optical Adat Outs (8 channel each) ...

distante
replies: 10 views: 1,047
distante 6th March 2011

I know many pros track ITB and mix on a nice desk. I've been becoming much more familiar with analog technology at school. We've...

fastlanestoner
replies: 0 views: 504
fastlanestoner 6th March 2011

I usually use my POD into my interface, set the trim on the interface around 12 oclock and adjust the rst of the volume on the...

fastlanestoner
replies: 3 views: 629
Fizzyhair 6th March 2011

I was re-reading and re-listening to Slipperman's "Guitar From Hell" narratives these past few days and I have a...

Deltones
replies: 10 views: 2,174
noiseflaw 6th March 2011

I record several singer-songwriters who want to record while singing and playing acoustic guitar – they get their best...

gehauser
replies: 14 views: 2,199
gehauser 6th March 2011

anyone know what would cause the VU meters 17 thru 24 to blackout and not show any signal? their outputs are working and the...

hihello
replies: 4 views: 609
hihello 6th March 2011
replies: 0 views: 2,176
Xtinct 6th March 2011
replies: 4 views: 662
AstralPStudios 6th March 2011

Of course I know anything BUT a real SSL Console will sound like it. But does the mixer in Record bring anything new to othe...

hollow
replies: 14 views: 8,670
denmanjum 6th March 2011

Hi, Can someone tell me some info regarding this mic? What era? Model? I already have black one which is really good sounding....

jujumies
replies: 3 views: 2,612
jujumies 6th March 2011

Dear experienced Gearslutzes, can you name a few instruments/program material that really "loves" tape? Tips and...

vonhagen
replies: 113 views: 7,352
soundbarnfool 6th March 2011

i've been looking at several mics baby bottle, v69, etc and came across this mic.. does anyone have it or used one? just...

Psykiatrizt
replies: 4 views: 4,260
Psykiatrizt 6th March 2011

I am out of my mind, hope you get it. Think of it like prestige worldwide, the monster truck announcer, and the car stereo...

casey_outlaw
replies: 0 views: 473
casey_outlaw 6th March 2011

Hi I`m in Europe and for some time trying to purchase some Avedis Line z adaptors. Looks like they are impossible to...

musicmixer04
replies: 7 views: 983
musicmixer04 6th March 2011

Imagine if you could slather your productions with the tone and vibe of a particular 12 month period, past or present, what would...

u b k
replies: 166 views: 8,810
themaidsroom 6th March 2011

Hi Guys I hope this is a good place to post this. I have been doing PA work for years(conferences, fetes, presentations, shows...

sunray
replies: 5 views: 850
sunray 6th March 2011

I recently had to sell my distressor for financial reasons and I have (just for now) replaced it with a 160X which i got for 200...

mike vee
replies: 6 views: 933
mike vee 6th March 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search