The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

boing So, we are entering exciting times with cloud based computing, online services, virtual reality through true 3D etc. At...

RainbowStorm
replies: 4 views: 1,013
Apollo Soul 8th March 2011

hi.. alright im in the market for a GREAT digital piano. i would really like a roland v piano.. but thats out of my price...

jtabbott8
replies: 6 views: 1,728
Snatchman 8th March 2011

I am doing a project that involves all analog recording to 8 track tape. I will be recording bands live, with no overdubs, using...

mikoo69
replies: 2 views: 835
NEWTON IN ORBIT 8th March 2011

hi, i'm new but i've been reading a ton of information on here for a while. i'm just getting to the end of putting together a...

kid_ginger
replies: 2 views: 610
kittonian 8th March 2011

Ok guys - Where/how do you set this button on some gear that have it? At the "gnd. lift" or opposite? I have no...

Claude G.
replies: 2 views: 520
Claude G. 8th March 2011

HI! I want a good way to convert from the AES/EBU outputs of the Aurora 16 to analog outs...I want to have extra analog outputs...

Fuel
replies: 10 views: 3,113
Louis Bernstone 8th March 2011

I stumbled onto this very cool site completely by accident today...maybe some of you already know about it.. Really thorough.....

RoundBadge
replies: 20 views: 4,567
capnreverb 8th March 2011

So, being a graphic designer by day and fostering a touch of OCD over the years about everything sitting perfectly on a grid, i'm...

yoodooright
replies: 2 views: 590
tincan 8th March 2011

OK - dumb question I know... All of my other amps have been combos, and this is my first time with a head and cab. I have a Dr....

toadocean
replies: 0 views: 513
toadocean 8th March 2011

Hi, Just looking at the spec sheet for the MXL 2003A...

euphoria89
replies: 2 views: 593
euphoria89 8th March 2011

Well, I took delivery of a Focusrite ISA220 recently. I must say I'm glad I spent a little more and went this route. Man this...

dcisive
replies: 50 views: 9,272
zidee 8th March 2011

Was looking for a channel strip. Coincidentally, I can choose between 2 Focusrite Green Voiceboxes (which I understand are...

murphff
replies: 6 views: 2,564
Unknown soldier 8th March 2011

Hey everybody. I just recently got my first mic pres, a pair of ISA Ones, and I've been trying to use them with my Fathead...

explodingPSYCH
replies: 1 views: 989
lostwars 8th March 2011

So I did a recording in college with a band that I brought in. I brought the session home to mix it on protools 9. Standard...

Drooh
replies: 11 views: 661
psycho_monkey 8th March 2011

Seems like everyone is talking about this, not necessarily in connection with stereo scenarios (ie not stereo width /...

duckoff
replies: 26 views: 1,744
chrisj 8th March 2011

howdy I'd like to start by saying hi all, this is my first post here! Ive just purchased some Behringer B2031P monitors and was...

darkboo
replies: 8 views: 651
Adlen 8th March 2011

I manage and play drums/backing vocals in a dance/pop/cover band and we are in the process of purchasing a PA system. We have 4...

jcoutu1
replies: 10 views: 15,390
adamboon 8th March 2011

Hey all, I did a little research but found very little on the topic. I was wondering do you guys have a specific way to store...

dannyofmarge
replies: 18 views: 7,664
hereticskeptic 8th March 2011

Hey guys, I'm doing dvd audio post sync for an authoring house, having a problem with digi Time Compression/Expansion. I use...

cidmonkey
replies: 4 views: 733
cidmonkey 8th March 2011

I thought it would be fun and insightful to delve into your thoughts about what you have found to be the greatest/best thing...

Jetspeed
replies: 37 views: 1,983
Jorg 8th March 2011

hi - i currently use a tla vtc 32, but don't use the pre's ever or the eqs much cos i've got quite a lot of outboard - so its...

jammin
replies: 2 views: 874
jammin 8th March 2011

Is there a plugin that you like to use to achieving a thicker, rounder and fuller sound to tracks? I feel that even drum samples...

lucasmusic
replies: 47 views: 6,789
The Buddha Rats 8th March 2011

hy guys! can anyone explain to me why the akg c414 xls is 899 euro and c414 xlII also 899 euro, but matched stereo pair of c414...

Shrum
replies: 6 views: 1,022
a zombie 8th March 2011

Hi guys! What shockmount use this guy?

p.Frost
replies: 2 views: 4,411
p.Frost 8th March 2011

I have read the forum rules, and I think I have a good grasp on the things that will get posts deleted, but lately I had a post...

recordinghopkins
replies: 0 views: 603
recordinghopkins 8th March 2011

2 questions... 1) Where is the best place to buy a Shure SM-7? Do the SM-7B's have the same good rep? As in, is it okay to...

rock15478
replies: 1 views: 534
rock15478 8th March 2011

Digital reverb is great. Plates and chambers are even better in a lot of instances. Nothing beats a real big drum room, IMHO. ...

Eganmedia
replies: 35 views: 2,994
rhythmic5 8th March 2011

Application: Hip-Hop Vocals. Would like one that can stand alone as my only preamp, I can do a lot with mixing, so I just want a...

EasT
replies: 0 views: 485
EasT 8th March 2011

I, like many others, have an inventory of gear, much of which was purchased used, many years ago. For some units, I have...

replies: 7 views: 824
666666 8th March 2011

Im actually really surprised I couldn't find anything on these in here already. The NS10T is the home version of the NS10m but...

Barrington
replies: 0 views: 1,171
Barrington 8th March 2011

Will an ilok with pt9 allow you to open up a pt9 HD?

rayne
replies: 7 views: 677
loopy 8th March 2011

Hi, Anyone know of a material/product made to insert between units in a rack that helps with shielding and reducing...

guittarzzan
replies: 1 views: 1,037
Joe Bannon 8th March 2011

And why.... About to get recorded at my buddy's project studio, and also record other country "flavored" vocalists...

chessparov
replies: 14 views: 2,286
Rob Coates 8th March 2011

What are you guys hearing on "Sigh no more" - plate, spring, digital, analog - what... I'm a working project studio guy...

badhorsie777
replies: 6 views: 2,537
badhorsie777 8th March 2011

I'm sure there are many of us out there, myself included, who would LOVE to be the proud owner of a U47FET, but the pocketbook...

Dædalus
replies: 2 views: 918
Dædalus 8th March 2011

Hi There I would very much like you opinion here. I'm looking to improve my overall mixes, and was thinking about bying...

zoro
replies: 4 views: 4,980
Metalgez 8th March 2011

Outside of craigslist, how have you found collaborators / musicians to play with? I've never had much luck with want ads. I...

baskervils
replies: 6 views: 568
baskervils 8th March 2011

I decided to make a little chart that has my observations of some of the preamps I've used. Of course this is just me. Anyone...

BlakeMcKibben
replies: 43 views: 16,481
a zombie 8th March 2011

What type of shielding do power cords need? I found some short ones I'd like to use that have "SVT shielding", but I...

Joe Bannon
replies: 0 views: 451
Joe Bannon 8th March 2011

I am looking for an input channel to use with my Korby Kat Blue mic and Macbook pro for mobile recording. Any...

AV3X
replies: 0 views: 628
AV3X 7th March 2011

Hello ladies and gents... i was wondering if any of you could give me some feedback or critique on my mix? I'm looking for...

Hans Island
replies: 0 views: 480
Hans Island 7th March 2011

If you could only use mics made by one manufacturer, which one? Mine is AKG. Safe choice, but I reckon most people would...

dolbyDD
replies: 37 views: 1,905
ddageek 7th March 2011

it's not a complete loss. Ok, here is the thing. I needed something to mix on besides my ATH-M50 monitor headphones. I can get...

sjtramontano
replies: 23 views: 2,536
Dan 7th March 2011

Hi I just did 7 tracks mostly electro pop. blackeyed peas style. All the mixes that are more sparse 808 driven sound loud and...

Joji
replies: 6 views: 857
joeq 7th March 2011

hi Looking for small professional way of adding atleast two extra mic channels to rme babyface. Shoot?

nilsemil
replies: 1 views: 766
alanyu 7th March 2011

so i have been printing some autotune tracks for a mix session and I have noticed that with pt9 HD and Autotune 7 evo, the...

LMS
replies: 2 views: 745
LMS 7th March 2011

The reason why I ask this question is because most of the great sounding records I usually listen to were mixed and mastered with...

Red Baron
replies: 9 views: 1,636
Red Baron 7th March 2011

I want to hook up my midi keyboard, waldorf pulse + and motu. How do i set it up so that i can use my midi keyboard through...

alanrigbeey
replies: 1 views: 915
jchas 7th March 2011

Currently I am Rode Nt1000 > Phantom Power > USB 2.0 interface > Cubase Works fine but how would I go about...

ghosty999
replies: 14 views: 1,088
rustez 7th March 2011

What do you guys think? Neumann U47 Tube Mic,Vintage,Pro Audio,Recording,Vocals on eBay (end time 09-Jun-10 13:57:23 BST)

music1st
replies: 22 views: 3,383
baldy51 7th March 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search