The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, So I bought an ADA8000 for extra channels of AD into my interface and it's not working. I have my API 3124 going...

statzern
replies: 6 views: 1,883
statzern 11th March 2011

I have recently had a couple of tracks signed to a well regarded label, I have signed the contact and will be receiving an...

ReubenTobias
replies: 1 views: 2,624
allstar 11th March 2011

When I wanted to open up my second-hand md441 I noticed that the previous owner must have glued it together. gruudge So my...

jozef
replies: 2 views: 2,286
jozef 11th March 2011

Any good practical mixing/tracking courses worthwhile in the Uk ?

Audio Child
replies: 7 views: 1,302
Audio Child 11th March 2011

What about proximity effect, do I need to take that in to consideration? How close can I mic it, amp I mean? Do I need to use a...

Finnish
replies: 2 views: 1,231
Finnish 11th March 2011

Interesting product for iDevice users. This compliments the Guitar line-input they recently announced. For me I wish they (or...

shawntp
replies: 0 views: 1,084
shawntp 11th March 2011

Hi all, I recently got a TASCAM 8080 on eBay and had it serviced/calibrated. I've got a couple of tapes, some new RMG and old...

carlotter
replies: 9 views: 941
carlotter 11th March 2011

Wow, that HAD to be set up.. (American Idol tonight) ..okay, I was trying to spend time with the wife, I'm not an AI fan at...

Anthony Duran
replies: 11 views: 4,600
bwaudio 11th March 2011

Sorry for lowering the tone but I was bored earlier. Anyone think automation art will catch on? ;-)

Watty
replies: 8 views: 965
mrc 11th March 2011

Anybody knows if there are any alternatives for these classics in vst format?

haryy
replies: 9 views: 4,449
Marando 11th March 2011

Hi guys. What do you think about using the iPad to make binaural field recordings with these mics? SOUNDMAN OKM II KLASSIK A3 -...

Deleted User
replies: 7 views: 6,118
Brian @ IK 11th March 2011

Hi everybody, I've just bought a Midas venice 160 and I want to hook it up with my ensoniq DP2 and a ensoniq DP Pro. On the...

rectape
replies: 0 views: 884
rectape 11th March 2011

Just wondering if anyone is getting good mixes on these that translate to other systems. I have a sub and was considering...

Lazer Toms
replies: 11 views: 1,774
OceanMan 11th March 2011

If someone said they would create a piece of gear for you, what would you tell them? That is the question..........

theouthouse666
replies: 62 views: 3,240
UPRYZ 11th March 2011

I made a 10' guitar cable using Mogami 2524 cable and Neutrik NP2X plugs. It makes an audible sizzle noise through the amplifier...

essdee
replies: 3 views: 1,597
Andy Hamm 11th March 2011

Hi Folks! ..catched this on facebook: VENGEANCE TOTAL DANCE SOUNDS VOL. 1 Vengeance - sound.de >>> ...patches...

Seba_Moro
replies: 0 views: 1,033
Seba_Moro 11th March 2011

Maybe I'm just getting old but I miss those days when bands could really work their magic LIVE. This video says it all and never...

mtl777
replies: 25 views: 2,100
Oldone 11th March 2011

Any recommendations for a room with a few nice mics and pre's, HD or at least a tricked out LE rig that can do 88.2 sessions with...

Matt Grondin
replies: 1 views: 557
KFMG 11th March 2011

I am a musician and not a recording engineer by ANY stretch of the imagination. Therefore my questions may seem quite silly. Has...

greatinspiration
replies: 3 views: 716
bcgood 11th March 2011

is it smart to have both??? i recently bought a motif xs6 and i love the keyboard then i went to my friends house he has a motif...

ixmillionent
replies: 8 views: 729
ixmillionent 11th March 2011

I have an issue in the master section of my SC 6000. The pfl/afl led keeps on no matter what and the control room output doesn't...

babooino
replies: 3 views: 1,201
babooino 11th March 2011

Which would be the better buy, in your opinion. I have been looking at both of these, and I like them both, but the Focusrites...

digibiu
replies: 4 views: 2,853
joshua_81386 11th March 2011

anybody know why my rosetta makes a high pitch whine periodically when the coda button is not engaged? i dont like the coda on...

GRO
replies: 0 views: 525
GRO 11th March 2011

Hey there...basically looking for an excuse to buy an iPad 2...just wondered if anyone had experience using it live in place of a...

kojak
replies: 17 views: 6,849
Bodoc 11th March 2011

Hi Has anyone tried the new Boss space echo 20? Also the vintage roland space echo 201 or vintage roland space echo 501, or...

shamanrock
replies: 2 views: 5,908
never-enough 11th March 2011

I need your help a bit. I have a drummer coming in that just beats the hell out of his hats. I am getting way too much bleed on...

feral frequency
replies: 44 views: 20,521
softcopymusic 11th March 2011

here again is a little shout for help... fantastic acid line on a harder chicago record coming in at 23 secs...can hear it...

edwap
replies: 1 views: 479
u b k 11th March 2011

I am a musician and not a recording engineer by ANY stretch of the imagination. Therefore my questions may seem quite silly. Can...

greatinspiration
replies: 0 views: 589
greatinspiration 11th March 2011

Hey folks, can anyone help me identify this connector?...

bradkoby
replies: 0 views: 383
bradkoby 11th March 2011

Guys, I'm into getting a decent studio headphones that I'll use both for recording and mixing (although, not so much in mixing)....

nervirasme
replies: 8 views: 44,653
aaronsmith 11th March 2011

Hi There, We are building a new studio (one live room, 6 composer rooms connected to live room) and are thinking about running...

videohelper
replies: 2 views: 648
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording 11th March 2011

I want a pair of headphones that are "fun" to listen to, for a lack of a better term. I don't want them to be flat,...

SynthLine09
replies: 31 views: 2,879
Gharper23 11th March 2011

I have heard that the single channel 1176 sounds better than the twin 1176. Then I looked at their web site where they show the...

Tube World
replies: 3 views: 1,078
666666 11th March 2011

Hi y'all. I use Cubase 5. Happy with it and all. Just, lately, whenever I'm watching Protools-DAW-based mixing tutorial videos on...

Gearowner
replies: 11 views: 3,446
Gearowner 11th March 2011

Hi guys! Question: I'm looking for someplace in Southern California, near LA, where I can transfer my old analog tapes,...

rickymix
replies: 6 views: 3,505
rickymix 11th March 2011

Check out Http://www.audIOSapps.com A great new website that is dedicated to IOS audio applications.

learnlogicpro
replies: 0 views: 393
learnlogicpro 11th March 2011

Hiya! I haven't posted on here in soooo long!! Damn life for taking me away from the forum haha Anywho, I think I'm going to buy...

fooman
replies: 17 views: 2,085
travisbrown 11th March 2011

Is there an easy solution to a pickup & MIDI converter? I have plenty of hardware & VI's, just wondering if there's a no...

drmmrboy
replies: 8 views: 2,540
gsilbers 11th March 2011

Can I take a bounced WAV and pitch it down without changing the tempo? Sort of like melodyne but with full band bounced stereo...

craschowder
replies: 14 views: 1,407
(un)reason 11th March 2011

I want some good headphones for mixing (I'm no pro btw), and I've always wanted a pair of Allen and Heath XD-53's. I'd actually...

LayzeeH
replies: 0 views: 506
LayzeeH 11th March 2011

This is sad... Alice in Chains Bassist Mike Starr Dead | TMZ.com

Tony Shepperd
replies: 15 views: 2,369
Rotaholic 11th March 2011

I ended up picking it up on tuesday and have to say that I have never heard a more disappointing release EVER! What a piece of...

alexamk
replies: 9 views: 1,112
fhames 11th March 2011

I've been selling a lot of my old gear on craigslist for the past few years and thought I could share a few things I've learned...

scott samples
replies: 8 views: 1,969
PlugHead 11th March 2011

What one do you pick? Do the BAE units really sound near indentical to the real vintage Neve's or AMS stuff?

fuzzface777
replies: 2 views: 813
walth 11th March 2011

hey there. I'm after a few ide drives possibly, and they seem to be going the way of the dinosaur. so if you have any you...

sameal
replies: 10 views: 872
Jeff A. Roberts 11th March 2011

So..... I'm running Ableton Live 8 on a PC and have a rubbish presonus audiobox usb as my soundcard. ( Crackling, terrible...

Horami_305
replies: 0 views: 392
Horami_305 11th March 2011

I have a At 2030 and a E-MU tracker Pre running on Sonar. Yesterday I Had the mic hooked up to the E-MU with the phantom...

randomguy
replies: 6 views: 659
Savagery 11th March 2011

big fan of massey here, just found out about the massey/nady debacle. maybe old news to some.... but i won't buy products...

giraffe
replies: 5 views: 1,019
biggator6 11th March 2011

Hi, I wonder if there is a rack mounted version of the PolySix, or a rack mount that has a close to exact or very similar...

jeffh
replies: 2 views: 1,940
The Real MC 10th March 2011

Just came in the mail today- gorgeous repackaging, haven't given it a spin yet. you may recall that andy says there was a phase...

brill bedroom
replies: 0 views: 1,897
brill bedroom 10th March 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search