The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm going to have upgrade my signature on my Gearslutz profile- my MCI 1" 8 track is ready to be put into service, so my...

brill bedroom
replies: 4 views: 689
brill bedroom 13th March 2011

From what I've heard I really like the transatlantic. Most stuff I record in my studio are either hardcore or pop punk and I...

nodie33
replies: 3 views: 1,034
xcolbeyx 13th March 2011

So I've just bought an Mbox 3 Pro and can't get the i/o to work with outboard gear properly in the mixing stage- For example, I'd...

TheFirstThird
replies: 7 views: 3,231
TheFirstThird 13th March 2011

Hi all. I am in the process of setting up a jingle company with a small team and it is my job to research the licensing aspect of...

los marbles
replies: 10 views: 3,185
007 13th March 2011

Hello fellow gearslutz, I am looking at upgrading my PMC TB2's to the TB2+ versions. According to PMC the upgrade consists of...

Darren_selah
replies: 8 views: 3,981
lucabasano 13th March 2011

i recently watched a doc film called freakonomics... pretty boring stuff, but these guys brought up a statistic that says if you...

VoltsUnited
replies: 18 views: 1,088
VoltsUnited 13th March 2011

hy guys, I want to be able to send my drum track from logic thorugh fireface 800 into a guitar pedal-boss cs-3 and back. which...

Shrum
replies: 22 views: 1,515
savyurrecords 13th March 2011

What is considered a fair price for buyer and seller for a mint condition Great River MP-2NV ?

greatinspiration
replies: 9 views: 921
WalkoftheEarth 13th March 2011

I am going to be purchasing a GR ME-1NV. Was bummed when I realized there was no line-level input because I would like to send...

WalkoftheEarth
replies: 5 views: 894
WalkoftheEarth 13th March 2011

Hi, Has anyone on here have any experience with both the UA Solo 610 and Groove Tubes SuPre?

dickiefunk
replies: 4 views: 2,458
dickiefunk 13th March 2011

There's an MPC5000 at the local pawn shop for 650. In great cosmetic shape. I've recently been getting into making hip-hop/rap...

soul.power
replies: 3 views: 1,518
bexarametric 13th March 2011

So I played out some chords in logic, for a beat I'm working on, but I used a software instrument preset (warm glow chords) that...

Wavves
replies: 8 views: 1,259
Wavves 13th March 2011

Hi, I am in the market for an interface and have narrowed it down to these two. Motu ultralite and focusrite pro 24. I...

adamt
replies: 1 views: 924
vinski 13th March 2011

I'm tracking Bass into PT and I have the CLA-76 and PuigChild plugins inserted. I got the level I want, and tracked, all the...

Unexplainedbacon
replies: 12 views: 1,296
RTR 13th March 2011

Just wondering if dbx 160xt ever was made in usa? thanks

yaren
replies: 0 views: 548
yaren 13th March 2011

Hi everyone, I got the Protools HD2 plus 192 i/O with an exchange offer (paying 5000 Euro) with My old Digi 003,just a month...

musicstudent
replies: 0 views: 589
musicstudent 13th March 2011

OK, I hate to admit this but I've always been a little less than confident with my knowledge of how, when, where to use reverb....

Rob Coates
replies: 10 views: 741
joelpatterson 13th March 2011

hey guys, I just installed some new Celestion V30's into a 1960A cab and since the V30 are known for having a pretty long...

Retinal
replies: 10 views: 2,614
Retinal 13th March 2011

I have mixpack 2 and was wondering do you use mixcomp on bass & vocals? mixbass & mixcomp together on your bass tracks?...

RAFIQ609
replies: 6 views: 1,887
Kiwi 13th March 2011

A RCA 44-BX is supposedly being sold on the internet, but be warned: it's a scam! the ad is showing up in several countries on...

digiframe
replies: 0 views: 1,955
digiframe 13th March 2011

I´m looking for a Highend EQ for Mastering. My testversion of the Passeq is sounding very good, but i have problems not to see...

paco de colonia
replies: 1 views: 1,440
paco de colonia 13th March 2011

right as my soundcard goes in to the shop and my outboard recorder needs a hard drive. doesn't it figure? it was all sitting...

sameal
replies: 5 views: 615
sameal 13th March 2011

Hi everyone Here's where things are at: I'm tracking onto tape and dumping down to tools for edits and a few plugs before...

danjcarroll90
replies: 0 views: 547
danjcarroll90 13th March 2011

Hey guys and gals, Thanks for reading my post and for any help with my questions. I just got a pair of BM5A MkII's and they...

zooce
replies: 6 views: 2,958
Kiwi 13th March 2011

Foo Fighters. Rope. World Premiere. This is the sound of the Foo Fighters to tape with Butch Vig at the helm. API desk. Analog...

ltemma74
replies: 80 views: 6,603
gabriel_au 13th March 2011

Hey, Let me begin by saying I want to buy Tascam 388. But I live in Australia where unfortunately no one wants to sell there...

Soulid Bass
replies: 5 views: 4,216
fruitfly 13th March 2011

Hi everyone, i'm new here and this is my first post. So be gentle I've been recording E guitar and acoustic guitar tracks...

fruitfly
replies: 3 views: 734
Sean Sullivan 13th March 2011

Hey guys, I use Ableton Live 8, normally I'd just create a new set with tracks with a bunch of synths/instruments, use MIDI...

jayme
replies: 0 views: 674
jayme 13th March 2011

I bought some Altec Lansing computer speakers for my studio. They have a built in 3.5mm plug that comes from the one speaker. I...

musicguitar
replies: 1 views: 491
rcb4t2 13th March 2011

How does the sound compare? Is the AT4040 really worth double the AT2035?

Xichael
replies: 10 views: 25,090
Jimsi 13th March 2011

I'm doing a modded mic shootout with some Michael Joly mics and want to get a good specimen U47/48 and maybe a M49 for the mix. ...

drBill
replies: 5 views: 1,195
walth 13th March 2011

lots of hype around these 20 year old kids from london i've listened to their album a few times and i quite like it anybody...

hankdrummer
replies: 54 views: 15,507
Gearowner 13th March 2011

Hi Folks, I am planning to do some interviews via VoIP sometime in the near future. I was planning to use Skype, but I'm...

JES
replies: 4 views: 523
ObiK 13th March 2011

I know that latency often depends on the pc performance but Im looking for a pci with good drivers (without hidden buffers), to...

lagoausente
replies: 4 views: 808
CJ Mastering 13th March 2011

Here is what I'm trying to do, I've tried searching to see if anything exists but could not come up with anything... Maybe I'm...

rockstheparty
replies: 10 views: 2,974
Kirkl 12th March 2011

I have an Otari MX5050 that was working fine until I the transport circuit touched the frame and stikestikestike. After feeling...

rodrigoignacio
replies: 0 views: 530
rodrigoignacio 12th March 2011

I need to ship a Toft ATB24 console across the country and am trying to track down some freight options. Toft recommends putting...

BradM
replies: 2 views: 2,882
dmykins 12th March 2011

How long does that usually take? Will Avid send me a confirmation or should I get in touch with them? There isn't any info...

jeffinaustin
replies: 1 views: 486
kooz 12th March 2011

any drummers know if the older pearl TS geared tom arms can be set so the bar is vertical ? also, if the piece that goes into...

Muser
replies: 1 views: 534
Muser 12th March 2011

I'm in the market for my first large diaphragm condenser. I'm pretty big into capturing performances as simply as possible. I...

nosignal
replies: 2 views: 549
nosignal 12th March 2011

Is the CSX worth the extra 300 bucks?

lifenaudio
replies: 2 views: 983
Deleted User 12th March 2011

hey. i have the Aurora16 Interface. normally i record bands and mix everythin in the BOX. so the only way i use the DA is for...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 5 views: 741
kittonian 12th March 2011

What sort of micpre is used here ? She is singing quite softly, fairly far from the RCA 77 ... the result is clear, not noisy...

trubac
replies: 1 views: 529
trubac 12th March 2011

Hi guys, Well i'm looking to buy a single channel mic pre that will mostly be used to record vocals with a SM7B. Right now i...

Getafix
replies: 19 views: 8,034
warhead 12th March 2011

Hi fellow slutz, Im currently using the Edirol M16DX sound interface/digital mixer. Im thinking of upgrading to Presonus...

sjp
replies: 2 views: 676
sjp 12th March 2011

these are just some excerpts from the WSJ on things that may affect us : Quake Halts Output Across Japan - WSJ.com Consumer...

John Moran
replies: 3 views: 872
Sigma 12th March 2011

Hi! All the mics model Shure Beta 91 are manufactured in Mexico??? Best!!

drago
replies: 0 views: 948
drago 12th March 2011

Its coming it coming Euphonix Artist Series on Windows 7 Check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW1xwOdwZ9kuphonix

gclef101
replies: 8 views: 1,327
guitarwolle 12th March 2011

Anyone ever use this combination of pre's for recording a stereo image of keyboards ? Any thoughts on the idea of doing this ?

greatinspiration
replies: 2 views: 1,004
jmarkham 12th March 2011

Can anyone tell me where I can find Actual replacement woofers for ProAc Studio 100's? I've done some googling and can't get...

BioG
replies: 1 views: 1,395
ddageek 12th March 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search