The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So here it goes, I have acquired a MK3 desk from the BBC which I am looking to get restored. Its in pieces at the moment and I...

mont
replies: 0 views: 928
mont 15th March 2011

OK, I am frustrated and apologize for that screaming header, but Ive been with M Audio for long time, and always liked their...

blackafgano
replies: 7 views: 968
AstralPStudios 15th March 2011

Where does that Mic, pre, audio interface go we just returned to GC or MF ?, Does someone buy it as NEW, there realy isnt alot of...

Jimsi
replies: 30 views: 2,610
StarfishMusic 15th March 2011

I've heard many of stories of people getting ripped off on ebay. I'd rather not add my name to that list! What is the best...

dhiltonlittle
replies: 4 views: 580
CJ Mastering 15th March 2011

Dont know if anyone has seen this yet but I thought it was...

RTR
replies: 10 views: 794

I just receive my GAP Pre 73 - was very excited until I realized the power supply is for 120V and not 240V as required here. I...

Beiteltjie
replies: 3 views: 3,731
trymonlam 15th March 2011

I'm trying to get it to work....had an ADA microcab, now have a redbox. Thinking of trying a palmer PDI-03 or IR impulses with...

Unknown soldier
replies: 26 views: 9,060
kl5 15th March 2011

Hi Guys, this is my first post here!!!...i believe this forum is awesome!!!...lots of Info and Great opinion and points of view,...

cordokiller
replies: 6 views: 671
cordokiller 15th March 2011

So, I'd like to print a mix I did to an ATR-102 I have access to. Alignment and calibration is not a problem, but there's one...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 8 views: 1,389
Jim Williams 15th March 2011

Hi Gearslutz, Hope you're all well, just wanted to share a project and series I'm launching to help my local artists have a...

ResonantMind
replies: 2 views: 578
ResonantMind 15th March 2011

Is it possible to daisy chain two Alesis Multimix Firewire 8's? I'm asking as I want to start recording my band (6 piece) soon,...

shinhoman
replies: 9 views: 2,124
shinhoman 15th March 2011

Schoeps VSR-5 Stereo Microphone Preamplifier

mozartkaan
replies: 5 views: 1,710
JEGG 15th March 2011

Are there any Exciter (ala Dolby A trick) type plug ins out there that can do the dolby A thing or come close? C

C.Judd Karn
replies: 2 views: 1,588
gfunny72 15th March 2011

What is the basic difference

LARRYROSE
replies: 2 views: 825
TonyBelmont 15th March 2011

ok si i know there is a **** load of threads about overheads mics, (i have read heaps of them) but I am still as puzzled as i was...

Shadow Boxer
replies: 22 views: 1,638
Bending_Bus 15th March 2011

Hey All, I noticed when playing back my alignment tape that all the meters swing back and forth a little, no matter what...

tigheguy
replies: 0 views: 527
tigheguy 15th March 2011

Im Mixing a 11 song album for a band currently. And each bad member has their "own input" on how the mix should sound....

bryan k
replies: 199 views: 12,291
giraffe 15th March 2011

Hi guys. First of all i sold my lynx aurora system and i wanna symphony i/o. I'm thinkin 1 ''16da'' and one symphony box with ''2...

hknnart
replies: 0 views: 671
hknnart 15th March 2011

hi, i'm looking for my 1st mixing board, the goal is to make an 100% analog recording ... i got hardware comps and pre's,...

thegoonmat
replies: 4 views: 576
Sean Sullivan 15th March 2011

Hi guys.... This may be a newb questions, any advice will be great. at the moment I have a low end, beginner setup. My...

Lolo22
replies: 6 views: 830
Lolo22 15th March 2011

I am looking for a rackmount CD player for the studio. Narrowed it down to the following: Denon DN-C615 HHB CDR-850 I...

ckett
replies: 0 views: 2,316
ckett 15th March 2011

Hi all. I just found out that the EM-PEQ module requires a rack and power supply which has phantom power available in order...

TEMAS
replies: 5 views: 1,489
AllAboutTone 15th March 2011

Hello, Not sure if this has been posted already but couldn't see it in search, a nice documentary on the Wah pedal with some big...

SolidAir
replies: 2 views: 814
Marshall Oliver 15th March 2011

Hi all! I'm trying to create IRs from my studio but I must be doing something wrong... I have Waves IR-L so I downloaded...

Grindcrusher
replies: 3 views: 1,919
eascholz 15th March 2011

Has anyone got a table of comparisons of relative output levels of different Microphones? I'm looking for a cheap Dynamic Mic...

echoclerk
replies: 4 views: 927
echoclerk 15th March 2011

Hello everyone, Finally thinking about getting some proper monitors. At the moment im just using some (nice) jbl speakers to...

edwoodski
replies: 0 views: 569
edwoodski 15th March 2011

I know there have been discussions and polls but that's not what I'm looking for. I'm writing a paper on female audio...

Adlen
replies: 5 views: 1,122
John Willett 15th March 2011

Hi, I've just bought a set of 3 AKG D12s from an auction of gear from a television station. Two D12's and one D12E, got them...

Rafu
replies: 3 views: 872
JStuart 15th March 2011

Out of curiosity, in example, out of work at home, what kind of gear do you use to enjoy a 5.1 movie. Do you choose HiFi stuff,...

jwoo
replies: 44 views: 4,092
-TheFrog- 15th March 2011

Just thought I'd share-- So yesterday, instead of plugging in extension cables and all of those other trip hazards, we hooked up...

wesarvin
replies: 3 views: 608
Mr. Light 15th March 2011

Hi all, I have Rode NT1A (large diaphragm, cardioid) and Behringer ECM8000 (small diaphragm, omnidirectional) microphone. Until...

Rairun
replies: 0 views: 562
Rairun 15th March 2011

....a *person*? diddlydoo Searching for 'can phantom power hurt' brings up hundreds of links about audio equipment - but I'm...

tdot
replies: 5 views: 847
Tanio 15th March 2011

Just remembered Logic has its own support forum. Sorry for the false alarm. Here's the link to my query at the Logic forum, FWIW.

innobidova
replies: 0 views: 508
innobidova 15th March 2011

If I wanted to run a cable from a guitar to an amplifier around 40 feet or longer, could I transform from high impedence to low...

daniel elliott
replies: 25 views: 2,598
travisbrown 15th March 2011

hey whas up guys im trying to add another weapon to my production game and im currently working with Yamaha Motif XS6 and i got...

ixmillionent
replies: 7 views: 9,477
theapex615 15th March 2011

what would be your choice and why....

ixmillionent
replies: 0 views: 957
ixmillionent 15th March 2011

I know traditionally going into a di on a preamp BYPASSES the input transformer. HOWEVER - When reading about the layout of the...

greatinspiration
replies: 2 views: 1,235
paul999 15th March 2011

i am picking up a Marshall VS412 4x12 cab into which i wanna run a traynor group one head. this is a very rare amp with unique...

andysocial
replies: 0 views: 881
andysocial 15th March 2011

So I've been tasked with coming up with a way to record a church congregation and try to fix the acoustics a bit. Sounds simple...

adamsonn
replies: 1 views: 406
Howie J 15th March 2011

Hi new to this forum, long time observer..I have logic pro and use logic pro internal software drums, have an external td-10...

loanzac
replies: 1 views: 734
ofajen 15th March 2011

Is going to record a whole band using only TELEFUNKEN mikes Philadelphia Recording Community You are invited to an informal...

Sigma
replies: 12 views: 1,156
Sigma 15th March 2011

I'm think I should try an inline attenuator, but would this negatively impact the sound in my situation? For vocals, I use a...

EightMilesHigh
replies: 5 views: 1,208
rcb4t2 15th March 2011

Hello - have searched but see nothing related to this. I am intrigued with the idea of rackmounted nearfield monitors for a...

mtw_21211
replies: 0 views: 1,147
mtw_21211 15th March 2011

just wondering if anyone has experience with either of these, looking for something of the "clean" variety to add to...

mus1k_freak
replies: 2 views: 1,562
ionian 15th March 2011

Ok I'm talking after the fact... I've already replaced the drums (bass drum only) manually ... is there a way to make the...

Bender412
replies: 3 views: 1,360
kojak 15th March 2011

In Chris Medina's new single "What Are Words" whats the mic he's using? It looks like a Blue Bottle, but it has the...

jlaco
replies: 3 views: 983
jlaco 15th March 2011

Dynaudio BM 15A vs Focal Solo6 Be , same price hmmm i heard focal is very accurate but i see freq responce goes lower on dynaudio...

joeebangs
replies: 0 views: 1,667
joeebangs 15th March 2011

I am using a 003 Rack+, pro tools 9 and a Roland A-800 midi controller. I have been working all day on pro tools and my midi...

trentac2
replies: 2 views: 1,120
trentac2 15th March 2011

I am gauging interest in a vintage recording rental operation. I am hoping to hear from you especially if you are local. Also if...

Transform
replies: 2 views: 2,663

Hi, I have a Fender PT-100 guitar tuning pedal. It has one input, and two outputs. I've used it as a splitter for both guitar...

SDB_12
replies: 2 views: 1,101
SDB_12 15th March 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search