The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Scenario. Mixed down a recording, sounds good in my car, sounds good on my stereo. However, I cranked the volume real loud, much...

capnreverb
replies: 5 views: 943
capnreverb 18th March 2011

I'm looking to terminate my audio snake cables with right angle TRS connectors in order to make everything fit in my patch panel....

ferndog
replies: 10 views: 1,591
johndykstra 18th March 2011

Hi all, I know that these are two different beasts! One is a 2 channel tube preamp, while the other is a 4 channel...

LostInSound
replies: 4 views: 1,961
Musiclab 18th March 2011

-- YouTube - MGMT - It's Working -- Why oh why oh why do they have to go for that boxy, compressed 'rhythm section' sound ?...

Happy Musicfan
replies: 4 views: 725
Happy Musicfan 18th March 2011

Yo guys, ive got my cms 65's now for a couple months and im pretty happy them. Last month or so ive started to notice that my...

Daeronb
replies: 1 views: 614
Jules 18th March 2011

Was wondering if someone knows someone who makes custom wood face for mixers or audio equipment in general? Cant stand that metal...

erikdrink
replies: 2 views: 619
erikdrink 18th March 2011
replies: 1 views: 860
6strings 18th March 2011

Could some one recommend a reliable tech in East London? I have a mixing desk which looks like it needs repair and my usual tech...

thenapking
replies: 0 views: 523
thenapking 18th March 2011

We made this video live at my studio for a band Its all live but couldn't help myself but add something cheeky in! Question...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 16 views: 976
-tc- 18th March 2011

Hey Guys, Just a question about VU meters - i got hold of some coleman vu meters and wanted to know the best way to integrate...

Mr Wednesday
replies: 0 views: 832
Mr Wednesday 18th March 2011

I love my SM7b. It's perfect on my vocals, which is why I got it. It counteracts some of the extra sibilance I have, and in...

ben_allison
replies: 51 views: 5,760
Karloff70 18th March 2011

hey guys i was wondering if you know what was used in the making of this album i know it's all pro tools, but does anyone know...

gear aholic
replies: 9 views: 1,264
gear aholic 18th March 2011

Hey Guys, I'm a noob when it comes down to sound proofing. I know this topic can get very complicated due to a lot of factors,...

something1
replies: 1 views: 1,508
Johnny Favorite 18th March 2011

I'm looking for a dynamic mic for a female singer, hopefully for both live and studio. Her vocals tend to be in the lower...

Peakly
replies: 9 views: 1,122
Peakly 18th March 2011

Hey all! Not really sure where the best thread for this is, so if it's in the wrong forum, I apologize. I bought an API rack...

kerouac
replies: 8 views: 1,126
kerouac 18th March 2011

I got these monitors awhile ago because the price was right and I was just starting to mix so I didn't want to spend a pile of...

egervari
replies: 1 views: 1,831
puerko 18th March 2011

Any one own the Focusrite Saffire Pro 24? I was thinking about picking one up but I'm questioning the AD/DA conversion on it. I ...

kenward
replies: 3 views: 611
afterjohn 18th March 2011

Anyone have compared these? thanks in advance and i'm about to buy eventide space, and just curious. Can Space do what H8000...

sslneve
replies: 4 views: 3,426
Space Station 18th March 2011

I posted this in the guitar forum - but there's not a lot of traffic there. I love the clean and blues channels of the dual rec...

CrankyChris
replies: 13 views: 1,479
SICKRICK 18th March 2011

Hello there, I'm a professional musician working on my first album. I'm far from calling myself a soundman, but am trying to...

shlumaan
replies: 11 views: 1,549
monkeyxx 18th March 2011

I am confused I have the Focal Twin B speakers. They came set to +4dbu, I switched the -10dbv switch by accident and the volume...

Joji
replies: 4 views: 1,908
Joji 18th March 2011

I'm trying to understand exactly how ilok.com works. I know there's a transfer fee of 25$ per license. What I'm not sure of is...

cosmik_debris
replies: 7 views: 5,853
hereticskeptic 18th March 2011

Okay, I did do a search, but not much on the Digi guitar plug, Eleven. I did watch the Navarro video, but he is a Hollywood...

Inca
replies: 20 views: 1,655
Yetti 18th March 2011

(Sorry if the thread title was misleading, very tired..) I feel ashamed to have to ask such a noob question but it's time I took...

Ash Taylor
replies: 3 views: 1,069
Ash Taylor 18th March 2011

Right let me lay down the situation... I agreed to record a bands album last year, we started in December doing 3 days a week...

mojojojo
replies: 23 views: 1,416
loicwall 18th March 2011

Hello, Could I get some input from those who have worked with these mixers? The small (but good quality) format seems like a...

chrisenglish
replies: 11 views: 3,924
chrisenglish 18th March 2011

Hi, I make electronic music and do live performance with ableton live and I search an audio interface portable with high...

batrgil
replies: 0 views: 772
batrgil 18th March 2011

Hey everyone, Just finished mastering a track I recorded and mixed for a band at university. Recorded on a neve vr legend,...

Mardi Gras
replies: 12 views: 748
Mardi Gras 18th March 2011

Thinking of buying this BLUE Bluebird mic. Just wondered if any one had any opinions on it ? Ive used the BLUE baby mic before...

Waynewonder
replies: 8 views: 3,865
PapaConductor 18th March 2011

Is one hell of a bad ass plugin. Totally worth more than it is! It's free and extremely cool/fun! valhalladsp > freqecho Try...

AstralPStudios
replies: 5 views: 1,480
AstralPStudios 18th March 2011

Seeing as Steinberg do a really good job of hiding the limitations of the samplerates you can record at in their different...

Joe_caithness
replies: 1 views: 1,199
antibiotic 18th March 2011

Hi all I just got Steven slate drums and did al the install etc I loaded up a kit started playing and all sounds superb apart...

Norrie
replies: 2 views: 1,613
Norrie 18th March 2011

So I have a CS and I can hear the difference when I DON'T monitor through it versus when I monitor straight from the FF800 analog...

stresstour
replies: 1 views: 700
kittonian 17th March 2011

First off I am aware there already are a lot of threads on converters. However most of them are either for converters that have...

replies: 6 views: 6,679
Lavrytech 17th March 2011

Hello all, I recall hearing about this mic a few years and it seems that nobody I know is using it. Has anyone been using this...

Marshall Oliver
replies: 2 views: 2,366
Marshall Oliver 17th March 2011

i need a firewire cable extension and was wondering if it would hurt the quality of sound coming from my audio interface?

redemption91
replies: 1 views: 627
mp54u 17th March 2011

I wish to purchase a single active Avantone Mixcube for mono mixing from my Lavry DA-10 which does have a mono switch. What's...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 4 views: 1,387
Lavrytech 17th March 2011

Can anyone explain how this guitar effect was done? Happens at 1:40 - 1:50, 2:40 - 2:50 and 3:35 -...

monomono
replies: 1 views: 491
gtrnstuff 17th March 2011

Howdy all.. Ive been trialing the lexicon LXP native, and the softube tsar verbs. Very interesting indeed. I think i lean...

blackbirdstudio
replies: 7 views: 1,272
AstralPStudios 17th March 2011

These are my 4 options: Cascade with Lundhal matched Aphex moded By Oktava The Beyer M160 w/RCA 77dx ribbon The Beyer M260...

Perceverb
replies: 2 views: 1,181
Perceverb 17th March 2011

to release an 8 track back into the wild.

brill bedroom
replies: 4 views: 596
Sigma 17th March 2011

Howdy Slutz, I have a few ribbons and dynamics (RE20 and SM7b) that need extra gain, especially when recording quiet sources. ...

ltemma74
replies: 5 views: 6,354
ltemma74 17th March 2011

I know he's using tremelo on the guitar, but he seems to be gating it into sequences, not as simple as just hitting the...

El-Roy
replies: 11 views: 714
Sailjunkie 17th March 2011

Anyone using this? Having such annoying continual issues with the Hold position not working and getting big knocks when it kicks...

bengomori
replies: 4 views: 2,189
bengomori 17th March 2011

I'm a Brit but relocated here a few years ago. Run a small studio just for myself making songs and TV music. Just seeing who's...

44deluxe
replies: 0 views: 443
44deluxe 17th March 2011

Uhhhh...guys? Do we know about this? As a B2 Bomber and B1D owner/Burl enthusiast, I can't wait to get my hands on this thing....

bearhead
replies: 12 views: 3,087

So now that I have a WAV file of my song on the desk top of my computer, I need to convert it into an MP3 or something so I can...

Kentoby
replies: 11 views: 1,045

Anyone have any ideas what kind of fuzz and/or bit crushers are being used?

vierge99
replies: 0 views: 985
vierge99 17th March 2011

I have a duet and I love it! I use it all the time and record many bands with it (trigger drums). However, I've started getting...

nodie33
replies: 0 views: 581
nodie33 17th March 2011

I love em!

wallace
replies: 18 views: 19,373
Kady 17th March 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search