The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Any places on the ol' web for checking out comparisons between A-B, x-y, ORTF, M/S etc. on the same source?

mizzle
replies: 0 views: 461
mizzle 19th March 2011

Im using Pro Tools. I had to edit this project by importing session data from the original 88.2 sessions into a new 44.1...

Noize919
replies: 0 views: 522
Noize919 19th March 2011

I am thinking about buying the Behringer XENYX 2222FX usb mixer to record drums, but could I still get a balanced sound with less...

Mike_Bison
replies: 0 views: 1,416
Mike_Bison 19th March 2011

Hi All, So, I got this beautiful looking box, thinking I could surely use it somehow... and I still think that, except after...

piotr
replies: 8 views: 2,944
cpie 19th March 2011

Anyone know anything about the toms in greendays Longview?

uncle muscles
replies: 2 views: 725
uncle muscles 19th March 2011

Hi guys! Did inputs and outputs in ad8000 working are all the same time? Do I have to choose between 8 channels that will go to...

p.Frost
replies: 12 views: 2,619
Brett 123 19th March 2011

Can't believe how much these things are brand new. Other than Ebay, any suggestions? Or reliable Ebay sellers? Thanks!

Matt Grondin
replies: 6 views: 661
drumster 19th March 2011

I seriousely did not know where to post this, so I'm sorry if this ended up in the wrong place. Yo, I got this question and I...

Mr Keys
replies: 1 views: 526
Waltz Mastering 19th March 2011

What would be a comparable sounding passive monitor-something from the consumer-home audio world-that would compare to a KRK...

bruceferraudi
replies: 1 views: 602
O.F.F. 19th March 2011

There are so many overdrive, fuzz, and distortion pedals out there. your best or favorite OD/fuzz stompbox - or pedal love...

michaelepstein
replies: 47 views: 16,884
Blast9 19th March 2011

I just wanted to praise Sweetwater for a repair job on a busted Audix D6. Sent it out and got it back in one week...good as...

Mad John
replies: 11 views: 970
Mad John 19th March 2011

Previously when I used fx sends ITB I'd have it set up as follows: 1.The return channel at 0db 2.Send mix 100% wet 3.Send to...

breakbeat-cafe
replies: 13 views: 1,890
Sigma 19th March 2011

I got an Audix FX90 last week that was a total POS...It sounded broken and I was tempted to try and exchange it for another to be...

chout
replies: 15 views: 2,903
beechstudio 19th March 2011

Whats the cheapest multipattern mic that has a great sound without all the brightness on top but more of a tube sound? I mean...

coachz
replies: 7 views: 1,445
coachz 19th March 2011

Hi! I'm wondering if anyone tried using a Motu 2408 connected via ADAT optical to a Fireface 800 for xtra analog ins? As I...

P-pangdrums
replies: 1 views: 863
P-pangdrums 19th March 2011

hello guys hows it going! got a newbie request here... i just got myself a pair of beyer m81s (bargain on ebay i might add),...

glennyb
replies: 1 views: 2,102
savyurrecords 19th March 2011

I'm using protools 8.0.4 with latest kontakt and I'm getting strange noises (clicks) with high cpu instruments I was wondering...

pete
replies: 1 views: 692
pete 19th March 2011

These will be used for tracking only (along with an unplugged pair of standard phones over my ears for extra isolation) to...

adathead 53
replies: 6 views: 779
adathead 53 19th March 2011
replies: 0 views: 293
synthzizer 19th March 2011

Greetings, I was hoping some of you with more experience recording guitar amplfiers could help me understand the typical...

DarkMountain
replies: 19 views: 14,840
briguy1960 19th March 2011

Does anybody in the EU have this opamp lying around? It's on the motherboard of the jh-24 and is there to regulate the tension....

Outlaw Hans
replies: 0 views: 529
Outlaw Hans 19th March 2011

I have many questions here so please bear with me. I am upgrading my studio. Just bought Lynx Aurora 16 with firewire card to...

Providence
replies: 12 views: 3,162
steelyfan 19th March 2011

I almost own nothing with female artist! Just don't dig the thing to much I guess... perhaps I haven't been seeking hard enough....

Rentzen
replies: 19 views: 1,616
feral frequency 19th March 2011

No, I'm not talking about my operating expenses gooof I'm trying to find a "default" way to set up overheads on my...

rcb4t2
replies: 6 views: 938
tha]-[acksaw 19th March 2011

I am in the USA. I just purchased a Roland CR 78 drum machine from Japan and it came today. The back says AC 100V, 50Hz/60Hz,...

Red Velvet
replies: 1 views: 1,002
Red Velvet 19th March 2011

So who's gonna be the first one to develop it? LDC mic with interchangable capsuls, where the "body" of the mic has...

Dædalus
replies: 6 views: 755
musical5 19th March 2011

So far I have Senn HD280pro's for closed cans and S-Logic Ultrasone's for editing. Should I keep these or is there a BETTER...

fuzzface777
replies: 9 views: 858
monkeyxx 19th March 2011

I have an ART VLA II that, new in box, had a broken channel 2. After some trial and error with cabling and opening the thing up,...

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 577
mybrother 19th March 2011

this might be a long shot but who here works for them? i'm interested in the preamps, board, converters, software, outboard and...

useme2305
replies: 11 views: 1,588
days 19th March 2011

I'm recording an acoustic guitar with an AT2020. Would anything in the way the recording sounds change if I rotate the mic from...

bthr22
replies: 3 views: 1,308
pan60 19th March 2011

I'm recording a lot of DI Electric Guitar which then gets processed with Amp Sims. I'm currently recording through a LA-610...

Jorg
replies: 9 views: 2,916
monkeyxx 19th March 2011

Hello, I love the sound of the Leon Russell & Elton John album so much I nearly pass out everytime I listen to it. It´s...

Frequency
replies: 2 views: 979
Outlaw Hans 19th March 2011

There are surprisingly few actual images of this technique for drum overheads on the web so I'm hoping to get a little help here....

Fandango
replies: 5 views: 2,940
skylabfilmpop 18th March 2011

Hey guys! My old headphones have died on me so I'm looking for some new ones. So I'm going to you fine lovely peeps for...

Lord Lav
replies: 5 views: 3,510
Lord Lav 18th March 2011

Is it possible? I just wanna get rid of the noise!!!

MikeTSH
replies: 5 views: 3,904
Pictor 18th March 2011

This guy's a legend: YouTube - RAED - Still Flowin

DrBeat
replies: 0 views: 516
DrBeat 18th March 2011

Hello slutz! I'm wondering if anybody can help me choosing my next DIY project. I want to build something to go into my rack. I...

baslotto
replies: 24 views: 4,050
Puffer Fish 18th March 2011

My setup is VERY humble now due to drastic downsizing: Rode NT2a SP C1 Topaz (Wharfdale) Pre No 'proper' desk, so relying on...

pqlia
replies: 7 views: 841
pqlia 18th March 2011

Hi, Does anyone have an email address for this US Ebay store called superiorgear? I'm in the UK and want to ask about shipping,...

TSM
replies: 0 views: 562
TSM 18th March 2011

Looking for some opinions on both these mics. I know the Mojave is about half the price. Not concerned about that tho. For...

prologicmusic
replies: 6 views: 1,500
Mark D. 18th March 2011

While partitioning an external hard drive of mine, all of my data was erased. I was able to recover pretty much all of the files...

waves
replies: 3 views: 691
waves 18th March 2011

Hello everybody! Im about to buy a goldmike. I do rap vocals. How do I connect the pre with my computer? Do I just hook it up...

RAWNDIRTY
replies: 4 views: 523
PhilDW 18th March 2011

Hey Slutz. Wasn't sure where to post this but I want to improve my songs/production. I work by myself and have not had much...

Octopussy
replies: 2 views: 459
Octopussy 18th March 2011

I'm intrigued by the Fishman Aura DI (the Spectrum, especially). I have several guitars with pickups. Do these pedals also have...

feyshay
replies: 1 views: 1,928
jonas tatit 18th March 2011

I registered the serial number with Waves and downloaded the licenses to my ilok and have a window open through the installer...

James Lugo
replies: 45 views: 8,192
AstralPStudios 18th March 2011

I accidently ran into Genwave EQ thread here and some other forums - this company seemed to have generated all the negative...

miroxp
replies: 0 views: 891
miroxp 18th March 2011

Hey everyone, This is my first post and I'm at work on an iPhone so I'm sorry for any typos. When I went to school I mixed...

Icetea335
replies: 9 views: 2,623
Dr.fire.K 18th March 2011

My da expansion on my 192 is no longer sending signal through the outputs. The lights on the front of the 192 show signal, but...

strewnshank
replies: 4 views: 749
strewnshank 18th March 2011

Just wanted to share with all that I just got my ADK TT Tube Mic back from JJ Audio and I'm blown away by what they did to it....

whoomusic
replies: 11 views: 2,110
illacov 18th March 2011

Regarding the scene I work hang out in, people/clients are constantly telling me they want to track a massive number of guitar...

TwardyLikeTank
replies: 0 views: 1,684
TwardyLikeTank 18th March 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search