The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

*Disclaimer, I'm not selling this, nor do I know the person who is. I just thought this was interesting, which is why I didn't...

TheGloriousEnd
replies: 2 views: 691
vincentvangogo 22nd March 2011

I have a UA Solo 610 that is humming. The actual unit itself is humming, the hum is not just appearent through the signal. Does...

a k
replies: 2 views: 5,573
briguy1960 22nd March 2011

So after looking at the specs for usb 3.0 (something like 5gb/s) I decided to look at new product announcements from winter namm,...

TheGloriousEnd
replies: 7 views: 4,019
DaVogi 22nd March 2011

I'm at my inlaws in Bratislava for another week or so and was wondering if there were any gearslutz-friendly places to go......

mojo1
replies: 8 views: 1,118
Starlight 21st March 2011

At the risk of sounding dumb i was wondering if there is a way to convert an audio loop to midi in pro tools 9, i dont want to...

Lil' Psych
replies: 0 views: 519
Lil' Psych 21st March 2011

I will be needing a good oscilator in the near future. I use cubendo systems, and the test tone generator included is stepped....

Big_Bang
replies: 1 views: 512
Big_Bang 21st March 2011

Hello - came across this Noble & Cooley Snare...looking for a versatile snare to add to my collection, always had my eye on...

dominic hoenig
replies: 3 views: 2,305
biggator6 21st March 2011
replies: 16 views: 2,893
river 21st March 2011

It's finally come to the point I need to do some drum replacement. What I really need to do, and forgive me if I'm stating the...

michaels
replies: 5 views: 955
lhama 21st March 2011

I have been noticing lately when I take my mixes to a laptop or monitor in mono, I can hear the tail of my delays much more...

dwaynedelario
replies: 3 views: 664
[email protected] 21st March 2011

hey all! so this is my first post, hope i havnt done anything wrongwworried ive been a member for about a week or so and have...

ryanbowkett
replies: 6 views: 1,245
ryanbowkett 21st March 2011

Hey guys. I recently picked up a yamaha P2250 amp, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a nice pair of passive monitors...

JoFo
replies: 3 views: 2,391
Noall666 21st March 2011

Hi friends, i have just ordered TL Audio Fat Track after listening to it at my friend's studio . He uses it as an analog summing...

Mda
replies: 7 views: 2,385
sergioelectro 21st March 2011

I once knew a fellow called Joel, Who slept on a mixing console, He rolled over one night, Then woke with a fright, And 48V...

Riddler
replies: 1 views: 702
Riddler 21st March 2011

Hey guys so here is the situation. School Studio and Computer... When I am mixing the reverb tail is interrupted, it just...

JSheltonLogic
replies: 7 views: 784
JSheltonLogic 21st March 2011

Came across someone selling this here in Taiwan and thought it interesting, if for nothing else but a collector's piece. Hadn't...

glenn_jr
replies: 2 views: 2,497
glenn_jr 21st March 2011

I'm running the SPDIF out from my Digi 003 into my D-Box, with my monitors hooked up to the D-Box. Is there any way to get my...

mikecorwin
replies: 6 views: 1,138
mikecorwin 21st March 2011

Ive often wonderwed exactly what kit Man Parish used on greats such as Heatstroke, Manmade and the teasingly named, 6 little...

Kola
replies: 1 views: 762
tstu102 21st March 2011

I have no experience with this studio and would like any referring information anyone can offer MSR in Manhattan. Thanks.

Wyn Davis
replies: 3 views: 1,393
evangelista 21st March 2011

I am very new to this who recoding deal and im also not sure if this is the proper place to post this but i had a question on...

thecharlie
replies: 8 views: 1,865
thecharlie 21st March 2011

Hi, I wanna know if there is a way to link my oxygen 8 v2 knobs with the knobs of the virtual instrument XPAND... thanks!

juliomonroy
replies: 0 views: 935
juliomonroy 21st March 2011

Hi, I've made a sheet music of a song, It's finished, but I realized that is better if I duplicate the tempo and put the notes to...

juliomonroy
replies: 4 views: 581
juliomonroy 21st March 2011

Ok, so I just got my new MPD32 to replace the old busted MPC2000 that my friend needed back. I was wondering if anyone here could...

ldn2
replies: 0 views: 953
ldn2 21st March 2011

EDIT: I Changed the title to (see above) - Can't change the actual one Hi guys... might go shopping soon and would like to have...

Big_Bang
replies: 12 views: 1,060
Big_Bang 21st March 2011

Does the Ghost have mono FX returns? I have a mono spring reverb and a Roland SDE-3000 that I'd like to hook up on the returns,...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 0 views: 572
Sean Sullivan 21st March 2011

I want to save CPU and archive my reverb sound on my mix but what's the best way to do that? My settings are post-fader so if I...

vtone
replies: 4 views: 931
vtone 21st March 2011

I'm looking to hang a couple mics from the ceiling of a vocal booth. I need them to both have a free range of movement within the...

glenn_jr
replies: 16 views: 10,266
666666 21st March 2011

I have had this Roland Juno Di for about 5 months and realized that I need the money more than I need a new keyboard. What is the...

Itsgrandzbaby
replies: 2 views: 740
JoaT 21st March 2011

I recently got hold of a pair of NS-10m's, and one woofer smells like marshmallows. The tweeter is fine, and some sound comes out...

maxiedaniels
replies: 13 views: 1,872
biggator6 21st March 2011

I`m sure everyone has a record or two where it was recorded or mixed or mastered or engineered `poorly`, but the songs are so...

personpitch
replies: 342 views: 25,951
doorknocker 21st March 2011

I've been blessed with a demo unit of the Solaris synthesizer to create a batch of sounds for the upcoming Frankfurt Messe. I'm...

CarLofgren
replies: 0 views: 1,449
CarLofgren 21st March 2011

Hey guys, I' looking to buy an interface with some great stable drivers that can keep up with the amount of tracks , synths and...

JustinDragan
replies: 13 views: 1,493
Marando 21st March 2011

Howdy, I've done some searching, and while there are some related topics, none seem to cover these two questions when tracking...

powderfinger
replies: 15 views: 1,601
powderfinger 21st March 2011

So here i sit on my 5 year old non intel mac and tdm pci x hd2 accel system and i am wondering where guys like me stand. Dont...

LARRYROSE
replies: 15 views: 2,575
psycho_monkey 21st March 2011

I'm an Android phone user but I've seen similar apps for iPhone users, so this is a general question for any people using smart...

tha]-[acksaw
replies: 4 views: 1,645
Johnny Favorite 21st March 2011

I'm trying to help a friend put together a studio based around an m-audio 2626. I realize this has been discussed before, but I...

pearldrum944
replies: 12 views: 911
recordinghopkins 21st March 2011

Hi. I may be able to buy 10x six metre 8 channel xlr to xlr cables. I'm wondering if it'd be realistic to use them as a variable...

organism
replies: 3 views: 564
organism 21st March 2011

Try it, it's fun kids......

Tomiboy
replies: 0 views: 507
Tomiboy 21st March 2011

Somebody paid $250 for a Unidyne sm57... NOS in box? Fine. BUT 250 bucks? Vintage Unidyne III SM57 Shure Microphone New in...

Emwolb
replies: 20 views: 1,925
McDingus 21st March 2011

I think I have stumbled on a way to help my hearing impaired mom hear MUCH better but need your help with some specifics. She has...

Premiumphoto
replies: 2 views: 1,219
LeeYoo 21st March 2011

Hey guys, I can't seem to find a thread here that easily discusses how to take the transformer out of an SM 57. I would...

bachconnelly
replies: 28 views: 20,731
Rick Carson 21st March 2011

Hello Gearslutz, I hope you're not tired of this game, I bought a new, more powerful DAW running Cubase and have $12,000.00 to...

Swurveman
replies: 9 views: 1,195
Swurveman 21st March 2011

So I got logic pro 8, Because garageband doesn't have midi out. I am new to logic and I have no idea on how to use this. What im...

macshutter
replies: 3 views: 2,331
stevengamel 21st March 2011

I can't believe the bad run I have had purchasing gear of late. Out of 6 pieces of kit I've bought in the last month or so 3 have...

Tomiboy
replies: 0 views: 550
Tomiboy 21st March 2011

Hello friends, I'm having trouble with my tape machine, and I'm looking for any insight you folks might offer. I have a Tascam...

D.Williams
replies: 1 views: 965
glenn Taylor 21st March 2011

Hi all, I'm attempting to help a friend who owns a small studio sell a pair of 1969 Neumann U87 condensers. I know a bit about...

vwcsonic
replies: 24 views: 4,470
PRobb 21st March 2011

Has anyone used these pres to record drums (both OH and close mics) ? I'm a seriously looking at these. I already own a Pacifica...

Kae
replies: 2 views: 962
Shaft 21st March 2011

I recently ordered a custom build of an acoustic guitar and decided to go with a sound port - the little hole at the top of the...

Scott Whigham
replies: 1 views: 2,621
AnthonyRochester 21st March 2011

Hi guys! Does anybody know of a simple VJ software that can handle up to 8 min files and trig them from different keys on a...

peter a
replies: 3 views: 590
peter a 21st March 2011

Recently got an Aurora 8 with a LT/ADAT card and I'm using it with a DIGI002 rack and a Macbook Pro Pro Tools 8....maybe later...

jjboogie
replies: 4 views: 628
jjboogie 21st March 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search