The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

They are connected to monitors/subwoofer to my Audio interface. The monitors/subwoofer is powered, and still grounded through...

perplex
replies: 2 views: 3,215
perplex 22nd March 2011

Hi , I have a Tannoy reveal 5a monitors and it feels like they have lack of bass (Frequency response is 65Hz - 20KHZ) im not...

Holo
replies: 16 views: 1,758
Silent Sound 22nd March 2011

So...I'm wiring up some neutrik npp-tt patchbays and I need to bridgr the input grounds to the ground buss (for phantom...

Smackheadmuppet
replies: 2 views: 630
Smackheadmuppet 22nd March 2011

Has anyone noticed this phenomenon? Were I live on the north shore of Long Island, there are a few large scale studios with in...

Hricco
replies: 80 views: 7,849
Musiclab 22nd March 2011

Hello, I just want to get some opinions about BeyerDynamic DT880 32ohm vs. DT880 250 ohm if connected to Presonus Monitor...

ManSoundica
replies: 0 views: 1,228
ManSoundica 22nd March 2011

We all know what good convertors can do for our audio, as in a great clock such as a big ben etc, I have heard the difference...

AllAboutTone
replies: 2 views: 533
AllAboutTone 22nd March 2011

Hello All, Do any of you have experience with unmatched pairs for drum overheads? A friend and I plan on trying a U87ai and...

Palaver
replies: 8 views: 2,005
Palaver 22nd March 2011

I know there is no hard and fast rule when it comes to compression and that you use your ears when applying compression, but I...

inthecorner
replies: 46 views: 10,118
sparqee 22nd March 2011

Thought It would be cool to see some patch bay lay outs of other peoples studios. I just finished wiring mine up so here it is....

Jharris22883
replies: 6 views: 7,082
Jharris22883 22nd March 2011

Anyone have examples of fantastic acoustic guitar studio sound, not performance and the mics and setup (xy, blumlein ms) ?

coachz
replies: 13 views: 1,379
imaginaryday 22nd March 2011

Hi folks. I'm searching for high-quality digital tools (mixing totally digital) to give mixes an airy quality. Tools to...

Noise Commander
replies: 7 views: 1,292
FShkreli 22nd March 2011

Hi there, I have a question for V-Piano owners and sellers.. Can you post which keyboard stand you guys are using? KS-V8 seems...

Unicorn
replies: 4 views: 1,129
Deleted User 22nd March 2011

I need to get my Mbox repaired. It's out of warranty and I've taken it to a computer repair shop but they didn't really seem to...

ihateregisterin
replies: 1 views: 3,137
psycho_monkey 22nd March 2011

Hi everyone. I want to use guitar pedals to add some vocal effects in a live situation. I understand that there will be some...

Sugar382
replies: 2 views: 727
wheelandbrothers 22nd March 2011

hey again, I want to buy a prism orpheus and still searching for a mic. A salesman recommended 2 mics for my needs. I just want...

ProMusiX
replies: 0 views: 831
ProMusiX 22nd March 2011

Can someone i.d. the monitor's and mixing board at 33 seconds and 41 seconds on this video YouTube - Armistice Live DVD/CD...

lifenaudio
replies: 1 views: 759
Matti 22nd March 2011

Have a homestudio Pro Tools 9 and the new M-box Pro, No extra pres Own the Shure SM7 and a Se2200T tube mic. Want one more...

phillyn
replies: 1 views: 601
andreaeffe 22nd March 2011

Is it possible? Is it not possible? I've never understood if you can use a pci and a pcie audio card together, nor i have...

Richard Akira
replies: 2 views: 541
Richard Akira 22nd March 2011

Was the bus compressor on the SSL E's always multi-mono or stereo linked? Just interested.. no better or worse, etc.

ryangeller
replies: 1 views: 769
BamesJond 22nd March 2011

Hi there...got a high end home studio...know nothing about rehersal studios....want to buy gear. What i need to know is what...

meymia
replies: 4 views: 649
mrc 22nd March 2011

Hey all, this is my first time doing this... lol posting a song on gearslutz I mean. This is a pop mix that I did for a small...

Surf Street Rec.
replies: 12 views: 980
r4uz 22nd March 2011

Hello there, I am doing some research to find out if there is a way to convert a sound within Pro Tools to a video... Is there a...

marcnyc
replies: 4 views: 474
void1985 22nd March 2011

OK, So Sunday I tried the double compression(Compress a Compressor)... My questions that I was having was, How much do you give...

djsilent01
replies: 3 views: 852
RiF 22nd March 2011

Never tried bridging a plugin - but I am contemplating it now... I understand that it can tax the CPU a bit more - but does it...

hollow
replies: 6 views: 855
Kiwi 22nd March 2011

I know this is an insanely random question that has no good answer, but Ill take any advice/experiences. I'm going to start a...

Arnenormann
replies: 10 views: 15,703
AstralPStudios 22nd March 2011

are they comparable???...how different could be the compression result under similar settings and if the hardware adds some good...

cordokiller
replies: 11 views: 5,752
Ribbonmicguy 22nd March 2011

I’ve been reading endless numbers of threads over the past few weeks, and have learned a lot from all you people out there. (So...

anaymark
replies: 8 views: 1,876
AstralPStudios 22nd March 2011

Hi GS I did lot of drum recordings lately using this technique: A tall stand on left (watching drums) with double mic...

ayskura
replies: 0 views: 776
ayskura 22nd March 2011

I know that many use it as a reference when mixing/mastering - and so do I - now for the first time. Love the record and have...

hollow
replies: 2 views: 1,456
adamcal 22nd March 2011

*Disclaimer, I'm not selling this, nor do I know the person who is. I just thought this was interesting, which is why I didn't...

TheGloriousEnd
replies: 2 views: 691
vincentvangogo 22nd March 2011

I have a UA Solo 610 that is humming. The actual unit itself is humming, the hum is not just appearent through the signal. Does...

a k
replies: 2 views: 5,572
briguy1960 22nd March 2011

So after looking at the specs for usb 3.0 (something like 5gb/s) I decided to look at new product announcements from winter namm,...

TheGloriousEnd
replies: 7 views: 4,019
DaVogi 22nd March 2011

I'm at my inlaws in Bratislava for another week or so and was wondering if there were any gearslutz-friendly places to go......

mojo1
replies: 8 views: 1,118
Starlight 21st March 2011

At the risk of sounding dumb i was wondering if there is a way to convert an audio loop to midi in pro tools 9, i dont want to...

Lil' Psych
replies: 0 views: 519
Lil' Psych 21st March 2011

I will be needing a good oscilator in the near future. I use cubendo systems, and the test tone generator included is stepped....

Big_Bang
replies: 1 views: 512
Big_Bang 21st March 2011

Hello - came across this Noble & Cooley Snare...looking for a versatile snare to add to my collection, always had my eye on...

dominic hoenig
replies: 3 views: 2,301
biggator6 21st March 2011
replies: 16 views: 2,893
river 21st March 2011

It's finally come to the point I need to do some drum replacement. What I really need to do, and forgive me if I'm stating the...

michaels
replies: 5 views: 955
lhama 21st March 2011

I have been noticing lately when I take my mixes to a laptop or monitor in mono, I can hear the tail of my delays much more...

dwaynedelario
replies: 3 views: 664
[email protected] 21st March 2011

hey all! so this is my first post, hope i havnt done anything wrongwworried ive been a member for about a week or so and have...

ryanbowkett
replies: 6 views: 1,242
ryanbowkett 21st March 2011

Hey guys. I recently picked up a yamaha P2250 amp, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a nice pair of passive monitors...

JoFo
replies: 3 views: 2,390
Noall666 21st March 2011

Hi friends, i have just ordered TL Audio Fat Track after listening to it at my friend's studio . He uses it as an analog summing...

Mda
replies: 7 views: 2,385
sergioelectro 21st March 2011

I once knew a fellow called Joel, Who slept on a mixing console, He rolled over one night, Then woke with a fright, And 48V...

Riddler
replies: 1 views: 702
Riddler 21st March 2011

Hey guys so here is the situation. School Studio and Computer... When I am mixing the reverb tail is interrupted, it just...

JSheltonLogic
replies: 7 views: 783
JSheltonLogic 21st March 2011

Came across someone selling this here in Taiwan and thought it interesting, if for nothing else but a collector's piece. Hadn't...

glenn_jr
replies: 2 views: 2,497
glenn_jr 21st March 2011

I'm running the SPDIF out from my Digi 003 into my D-Box, with my monitors hooked up to the D-Box. Is there any way to get my...

mikecorwin
replies: 6 views: 1,138
mikecorwin 21st March 2011

Ive often wonderwed exactly what kit Man Parish used on greats such as Heatstroke, Manmade and the teasingly named, 6 little...

Kola
replies: 1 views: 762
tstu102 21st March 2011

I have no experience with this studio and would like any referring information anyone can offer MSR in Manhattan. Thanks.

Wyn Davis
replies: 3 views: 1,393
evangelista 21st March 2011

I am very new to this who recoding deal and im also not sure if this is the proper place to post this but i had a question on...

thecharlie
replies: 8 views: 1,864
thecharlie 21st March 2011

Hi, I wanna know if there is a way to link my oxygen 8 v2 knobs with the knobs of the virtual instrument XPAND... thanks!

juliomonroy
replies: 0 views: 934
juliomonroy 21st March 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search