The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Not distort mind you, cause that's easy enough. I'm looking for more dynamic range out of my distorted guitar tone. I'm...

bladelaw
replies: 50 views: 10,168
keiffer 27th March 2011

Hello chaps, I was wondering in the opinion of experienced audio heads, what are the 2 "best" sets of monitors for...

lifenaudio
replies: 14 views: 1,258
seven 27th March 2011

Has anybody had luck with a stable setup running their PCM96 in Plug-In Mode Routing (firewire) or (ethernet). I am not trying...

midnightsun
replies: 1 views: 512
vowel 27th March 2011

I would LOVE some input on this. I'd like something to use on synths mainly - not bass (I love my Germanium), but something...

miercoles
replies: 7 views: 1,653
kstackm 27th March 2011

Hey Everyone - I'm trying to resurrect an original SP2016 and could use some help from someone who either owns one or knows...

Riv
replies: 4 views: 1,238
monkeejuice 27th March 2011

Did a search, but only came up with RNC connection questions. I just ordered an FMR PBC-6a and was wondering the preferred way to...

Webb
replies: 3 views: 1,352
Ephi82 27th March 2011

Hi, I'm about to buy a C414 eb (w/out CK-12) for 700 unless someone convinces me that this setup won't work: I need to record...

obiejon1
replies: 1 views: 576
obiejon1 27th March 2011

Hello everyone, I know it's quite a few written about this theme, more or less I have even read yet. But I ll invest a lot of...

musician24
replies: 0 views: 729
musician24 27th March 2011

I've been researching microphones for my mini home studio, I was looking at MXL 4000 Multi-Pattern FET Studio Condenser...

katierothmusic
replies: 2 views: 715
drtechno 27th March 2011

I'm new here, Hello everyone. I need help setting up something here; I just don't know what to do about my signal path, how I...

Bennett Williams
replies: 0 views: 913
Bennett Williams 27th March 2011

Hi guys.... Not sure if its just me but i find the apogee maestro set up a bit confusing despite reading the manual from cover...

A M Kelly
replies: 1 views: 474
Doc Mixwell 27th March 2011

Where would I plug my headphone for mixing when the one jack on the duet is already being taken up by another pair of headphones...

Jlee
replies: 1 views: 1,011
headspin 27th March 2011

Hi, I'm using Trigger to help enhance a metal track. What I do is take a track (let's say the kick drum) and duplicate it. ...

SDB_12
replies: 6 views: 4,946
andonwego 27th March 2011

How exact do you need to be on vocal doubling to get "that" sound? I always like the natural sound of a standard solo...

CrankyChris
replies: 34 views: 4,147
jordanvoth 27th March 2011

What is the best all around 2 Buss Compress $2k and under. . . I would prefer transparent over colored. Joe

soundtrack2life
replies: 13 views: 1,772
Tuberizer 27th March 2011

Comments welcome on a premastered mix straight from CLA's mixing console. Our good friends Stereo Transmitted Disease are having...

Jamz
replies: 67 views: 14,592
STD 27th March 2011

Sup guys, I sometimes go through songs I like. Trying to replay parts of them by ear for fun. While teaching myself piano, as...

Wavves
replies: 1 views: 556
Wavves 27th March 2011

Hi, I'm doing my first professional job as engineer/producer and I'm going to get the mixing and mastering done elsewhere...

obiejon1
replies: 1 views: 558
Waltz Mastering 27th March 2011

Hi, First of all I would like to apologize if I post this in the wrong section. I have been reading a lot on this fantastic...

Gustavl87
replies: 2 views: 1,390
Gustavl87 27th March 2011

Say every freq selector is set to some value and the boosts/cuts are all at zero. Push the EQ button so it's in the circuit. I...

andonwego
replies: 1 views: 686
biggator6 27th March 2011

Mine need HP replacement, so I'm considering replacing them altogether as I find they emphasize the lower mids. Ì use them with...

djanogil
replies: 20 views: 14,371
allbaldo 27th March 2011

Anyone with experience care to share on this box. In particular looking for feedback on the comp section, who has tracked with it...

Melgueil
replies: 2 views: 1,961
Deleted User 27th March 2011

just listened to an old recording i did on my tascam 388 and it feels like it has so much more depth than my digital recordings,...

sunnyb
replies: 13 views: 1,951
Eganmedia 27th March 2011

My daughter's boyfriend has an old solid state guitar amp that needs a new power cord. Are there dangerous voltages in SS amps...

John N
replies: 0 views: 831
John N 27th March 2011
replies: 0 views: 550
erikdrink 27th March 2011

When I set up my Soundtoys account, I accidentally put in my iLok serial number in for "iLok id" instead of my iLok.com...

tizzizzailslf04
replies: 3 views: 1,973
Aisle 6 27th March 2011

I am at a loss as to trying to adjust the quiescent current on the output mosfets of this amp, and to at least be able to take a...

valvusmusicus
replies: 0 views: 1,866
valvusmusicus 27th March 2011

Okay, laugh. Yes, I know a thing or two about mono and stereo, but I'd be lying to you if I could tell you the difference...

soupking
replies: 33 views: 8,466
takman 27th March 2011

Hi Guys, So Im trying to find a combination that can work with my existing portable live recording rig. I got the following...

noam_rightway
replies: 5 views: 638
rcb4t2 27th March 2011

Ok, I have read many threads on here (and also seen all the arguments) about compressing drums going in. Personally I find it...

Providence
replies: 8 views: 1,879
DirkB 27th March 2011

Hi fellow slutz, how's cubase 6 running on osx right now? any bugs? thanks, M

SOLOIST101
replies: 0 views: 845
SOLOIST101 27th March 2011

I'm slowly upgrading my gear, and right now my interface is unbalanced so there no use in using balanced speaker cables. However,...

Devon8822
replies: 2 views: 2,439
rcb4t2 27th March 2011

I'm going to be in santiago for the next 10 days (and i will definitely be returning later in the year) and i was wondering if...

tobias schuch
replies: 3 views: 818
MattiaS 27th March 2011

I have bfd 2 and i was wondering: when i wanna mixdown the drums i allways duplicate the bfd2 midi channel to the number of...

meymia
replies: 27 views: 2,356
popmann 27th March 2011

I have a Focal CMS Sub. I tried hookin up my korg footswitch. it turn the mute on and off but you have to hold the pedal down to...

Joji
replies: 2 views: 1,539
Joji 27th March 2011

Hey guys, a quick, and hopefully easy question to solve. I've been using an mbox2 for years, but I need to record drums first...

StevenEdwardsAud
replies: 4 views: 574
MickeyMassacre 27th March 2011

..Or maybe no one else is interested???? Firstly, I have been perusing this forum for years and LOVE all the feedback and...

supermosey
replies: 100 views: 8,688
MickeyMassacre 27th March 2011

question says all... which equipment/tecnique for holophony?

ayskura
replies: 5 views: 935
ayskura 27th March 2011

Looking to improve my vocal sound with a new mic. So right now I'm leaning heavily in favor of a Charter Oak SA538. Could anyone...

psychedelictrip
replies: 2 views: 721
psychedelictrip 27th March 2011

As always, it is universal binary Mac Audio Unit, which will work in Logic or other AU hosts (not pro tools, not PCs- in other...

chrisj
replies: 8 views: 2,553
Washington 27th March 2011

This thread is especially for seeking (famous) mix engineers of famous albums & songs. If U would like to know who the mix...

TAXS
replies: 1 views: 778
Harvey Gerst 27th March 2011

I saw protools (avid) has a new line of interfaces. It is more expensive as the ensemble but they 'might' be better... What...

datafeist
replies: 2 views: 537
datafeist 27th March 2011

Hi Mates! I bought a used MD 441 and got a broken one for free, to use as spare parts. The guy who sold them to me said that...

Hill
replies: 8 views: 12,568
Jack Luminous 26th March 2011

Hello! Ive been playing guitar for about 8 years now, but Im just now getting into more complicated setups .. such as putting...

andrewlanich
replies: 5 views: 979
NeedsMoreFuzz 26th March 2011

Hello there, I already own a Pacifica as well as 2 Electrodyne 501 and I'm looking for 4 more channels to track drums, and...

Kae
replies: 19 views: 1,262
CrownBox 26th March 2011

Hi All. I'm trying to find a circuit diagram for the Akai DM-1200 meter bridge. I don't have a handbook and can't find it out...

Yeah, right...
replies: 0 views: 1,041
Yeah, right... 26th March 2011

Hey, I know this topic has been run into the ground, but I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge in the way I like to use...

replies: 0 views: 1,947
666 26th March 2011

I am looking at these two microphones for recording business presentations, singing, and pod casting. Which of these two...

parseeker
replies: 4 views: 3,303
Mark D. 26th March 2011

I've got an Arsenal Audio R20 pre and I want to take the handles off to fit it in this here flight case I'm workin...

RWagner
replies: 0 views: 500
RWagner 26th March 2011

I would like to know what was the common studio monitors and power amps before NS10 and Genelec era. Auratone, JBL, etc?

Kaigen
replies: 7 views: 1,602
Spiritworks 26th March 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search