The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I know the Neumann is newer (and smaller), I'm sure some of you have got it or used it. There's similarities in the descriptions...

chout
replies: 11 views: 4,157
Claude G. 30th March 2011

Just thought some may be interested in a record Mutt's band made back in the early 70's. YouTube - Stephen - I get the...

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 1,225
marcus 30th March 2011

- MIX with the MASTERS 2011 - Exceptional One-Week Masterclasses in Music Production - Engineer & producer RUSSELL ELEVADO...

MWTM
replies: 0 views: 1,454
MWTM 30th March 2011

Which plug-in is causing that harsh, pitch corrected sound? I don't watch either show, but I do use iTunes quite a bit - Glee...

ryanwilsonfive
replies: 6 views: 2,432
AllAboutTone 30th March 2011
replies: 0 views: 598
ManSoundica 30th March 2011

I've got a turntable I'd like to connect to my interface, but due to the layout of my studio it's physically located quite some...

mustgroove
replies: 3 views: 1,123
O.F.F. 30th March 2011

Im doing an art show combined with ambient beats and spoken word. I want to make sure that my songs are prepared to be played...

ChaosCreation
replies: 3 views: 507
ChaosCreation 30th March 2011

Where can I source fasteners and scrim material? Scrim material to be used as final wall covering. Thanks

clip6
replies: 6 views: 3,901
abbyjhon 30th March 2011

a friend of mine could give me a old "eko tiger duo" keyboard" - looks gorgeous like...

zinzin
replies: 0 views: 3,400
zinzin 30th March 2011

It sounds like it was recorded in a sub-par room, all the extraneous noises appear to be synced perfectly, but her voice is...

captainate
replies: 0 views: 634
captainate 30th March 2011

Was planning on getting the SSL, Masters, and IR1 bundles from Waves. I already have old versions of IK CSR and T-Racks along...

TheDevilLokius
replies: 22 views: 2,404
barrythave 30th March 2011

Hi there I'm looking for a quicker hands-on way of getting my vocal delay effects from hardware recorded in my mix instead of...

beau_mckee
replies: 16 views: 4,358
rack gear 30th March 2011

All things being equal, do we prefer outboard converters (connected via USB, FW, or AES) or an in-the-box converter (like my new...

jeffspc88mx
replies: 11 views: 1,364
jeffspc88mx 30th March 2011

I'm not sure which section to post this in, but i assume this one is the right one. i wanna upload my mixes for a client i'm...

avpmusik
replies: 7 views: 4,796
henryrobinett 30th March 2011

What do you think of cutting a hole in the microphone grill? I've seen a few people do it and I know that the less you have...

affe110
replies: 4 views: 1,170
loopy 30th March 2011

I'm looking to upgrade to a bigger console for live use and im looking at the Allen Heath ZED428. Here's my gripe tho why is it...

Fizzyhair
replies: 0 views: 583
Fizzyhair 30th March 2011

I'm about to add a lot of high end gear to my home studio and I'm having trouble figuring out exactly how everything goes...

SoundStream
replies: 3 views: 1,697
popote_jr 30th March 2011

I am trying to find out if there is any place I can find modern sounding pop/rock multitracks that are already mixed and...

Motokid
replies: 3 views: 968
AstralPStudios 30th March 2011

I have a PreSonus Monitor Station. Got a 003 running Pro Tools 9. Two TS cables are connecting from the monitor output on the...

hepcat
replies: 0 views: 640
hepcat 30th March 2011

So the line up is female vocal, cello, keyboard, drums, and electric bass. They are all music students and from what ive heard...

James Krumhansl
replies: 0 views: 442
James Krumhansl 30th March 2011

What all in one unit that has both preamp/converters is better than the Apogee Duet for under 1,200? SSL Alpha Channel...

Krush411
replies: 5 views: 2,128
unafraid 29th March 2011

Hey guys, I installed a mixer for a bar and wired their TV signals and a microphone for Trivia into it. From the mixer,...

old ghost
replies: 4 views: 1,070
tha]-[acksaw 29th March 2011

Hi, I'm looking for a JMP-1 for sale in the UK. I'm living in Leicester and willing to pick up if nearby. Looking to spend...

Dave Tidmarsh
replies: 0 views: 1,076
Dave Tidmarsh 29th March 2011

Looking for some ideas about how you would mic the following kit. Drummer is Alt rock - think - A Perfect Circle. Likes a fat...

Booster_Kitty
replies: 6 views: 2,411
bonnybilly 29th March 2011
replies: 0 views: 452
BlakeMcKibben 29th March 2011

ok I have been to this site MPC1000 JJ OS I guess I am just stupid so now you dont have to say it..BUT...I am having a hard...

RTR
replies: 7 views: 1,902
mp3 29th March 2011

Stupid lynx converters.... Who makes a decent low cost - db25 (Yamaha) to trs - db25 (Yamaha) to db25 (tascam)? Posted via...

jeffinaustin
replies: 8 views: 1,778
kittonian 29th March 2011

Hi guys, Just in the process of negotiating with a large firm in Canada that want me to compose jingles for their...

daveconn
replies: 1 views: 501
CJ Mastering 29th March 2011

Is it possible to connect one of the current USB mics, like the BLue, into an iPhone to capture? Or, is this a pipe dream? If...

Danner
replies: 2 views: 2,349
travisbrown 29th March 2011

I've been making beats for nearly a year now and i am ready to get rid of my Korg nano key set-up because i would like to learn...

notoriousben3
replies: 0 views: 869
notoriousben3 29th March 2011

I was looking to buy a piece of software and ran across a vendor who was selling the software in bundles with other products that...

Lissajous
replies: 4 views: 1,406
drumdrumdrumdrum 29th March 2011

Hi there I going to have to use 50ft mic cables to stretch from my workstation to where vocals are done. Will a run this length...

zippsinc
replies: 12 views: 7,960
Aeolian 29th March 2011

Hey, So, I've got my Final Major Project coming up for a Sound Engineering course I'm doing, and I'm going to cover the song 'A...

Ljy20
replies: 0 views: 399
Ljy20 29th March 2011

Hi all, Sent my playlist from soundcloud to my friend, telling him that if he want to download some tracks, I could shoot him...

blackafgano
replies: 6 views: 1,637
HYX 29th March 2011

I am buying a couple of analog synths. I have a apogee duet. I only need 4 channels for a mixer but 6 would be good too. I dont...

Joji
replies: 1 views: 910
AndyFromDenver 29th March 2011

Hi.. I own a soundcraft ghost console and have recently been offered a focusrite octopre for around £150. Does anyone know if...

tfox01
replies: 0 views: 878
tfox01 29th March 2011

will this cause the audio being recorded to be delayed the same amount of samples as the plugs themselves? I am not tracking...

LMS
replies: 20 views: 1,006
Rick Carson 29th March 2011

Hi people, Im thinking of gettin a 2 track machine for use in my setup, and have read that Bruce Swedein used SMPTE time code...

Fezzle
replies: 2 views: 611
kurt 29th March 2011

Hello guys Im in for a new keyboard finally. Im looking for something with as much a realistic feel as possible. I love the way...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 347
skiroy 29th March 2011

Just wondered if anyone knew anything about this companies gear? Any good? Thanks

Mr Funk
replies: 3 views: 1,993
Mr Funk 29th March 2011

Hi folks, Did anyone try out this tip? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKzOVHh6WqE&feature=player_embedded Do I smell snake...

darrenaudioguy
replies: 3 views: 1,074
darrenaudioguy 29th March 2011

Hi, I have a chance to buy a 1993 ADT 5MT with 40 channels which may fit my budget. It's a 3,10 m wide beats fitted with 24...

guitarwolle
replies: 2 views: 1,702
Sensenel 29th March 2011

I have an apogee duet and don't want to do all my coloring in the box. The client wants a neutral milk hotel-ish sound, doesn't...

obiejon1
replies: 2 views: 885
obiejon1 29th March 2011

I don't know much about these things so bear with me. I would like a looper/sampler. It should have different channels, so I...

kokoshmusun
replies: 0 views: 616
kokoshmusun 29th March 2011

Im picking up a MIM Fender Jazz bass that has the black color that came with it from the factory. I hate it. I want to strip the...

capnreverb
replies: 23 views: 4,677
psychedelictrip 29th March 2011

Do you ever find yourself in a situation when it's easier to start new thread with simple question rather than looking for it in...

blackafgano
replies: 34 views: 1,926
Barish 29th March 2011

I use Superior Drummer for my drum tracks. I got a bunch of punk rock covers at my channel YouTube - Kana My problem is... my...

Akuma
replies: 7 views: 5,345
Akuma 29th March 2011

The mics were sold by an US company, they're very small (like the size of your thumb) and cost around $40 a pair.

col
replies: 4 views: 719
Puffer Fish 29th March 2011

Hello, I just replaced my MOTU 24i with a MOTU 828 mkiii. I'm trying to reamp using the analog outs and the guitar tone sounds...

[email protected]
replies: 0 views: 681
[email protected] 29th March 2011

MATRIXSYNTH: North Korea to Make Synth / Groovebox If this comes from Kim Jong-Il there must some crazy/overtheline sounds.:D

toasteh
replies: 34 views: 3,214
systematika 29th March 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search