The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i have no problem saying i am a social network, internet addicted drone. im a knowledge addict. and it's killing my creative...

boomer81
replies: 7 views: 1,064
cjogo 31st March 2011

I'm thinking about buying a console for a studio I am building. I talked to Goeff Daking and he is building some now and should...

Ramchandra
replies: 15 views: 1,733
travis.brockway 31st March 2011

Just not 500 series A-D Converter w/SPDIF and AES OUT, BUT PROVES that it can be done, contrary to the NaysayerSlutz here, who...

theproduca
replies: 3 views: 956
theproduca 31st March 2011

I have a few questions about audio snakes I really never used one before and I don't want to buy one if it doesn;t serve my...

jtitkamason
replies: 1 views: 470
Adlen 31st March 2011

Anyone know when these Bad Boys will be available in the UK and how much they will cost?

JayPH
replies: 1 views: 1,289
JayPH 31st March 2011

Just a shot in the dark, but i love this synth, is there any equivalent in the form of a VST heh?

sermstyle
replies: 3 views: 9,657
brill bedroom 31st March 2011

I have been using a " 60 minutes / Andy Rooney style " desk for my cpu , 1 set of my monitors , keyboard + 2 little...

oulablank
replies: 3 views: 968
oulablank 31st March 2011

want to get a new acoustic and have about 500 euros wondering opinions.Was thinking of a tanglewood I have an Epiphone Dove but...

HOTC
replies: 0 views: 598
HOTC 31st March 2011

There's one locally for $550... Posted via the Gearslutz iPhone app

jeffinaustin
replies: 3 views: 1,352
Sean Sullivan 31st March 2011

hy guys, can someone give me the formula for calculating the resonant frequency of a for example speaker of 15 cm...

Shrum
replies: 2 views: 524
digitrax 31st March 2011

I have a rhodes home piano that's broken. It's identical to this one http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4567869/Images/home-piano.jpg The...

utters
replies: 0 views: 440
utters 31st March 2011

How do you guys layer in your drum samples? I've been using Slate's trigger and then manually moving each hit to align better...

PatM01231
replies: 1 views: 917
SLy_drums 31st March 2011

i know this has been discussed before but: if you had to choose one $1500-2500 range only 1-2 channels fine for vocals...

assassin
replies: 39 views: 4,214
ssprod19 31st March 2011

I don't get it. In the old days one would encode Dolby to reduce analog hiss. In the digital world there is no analog hiss, so...

jujufactory
replies: 15 views: 1,586
jujufactory 31st March 2011

When converting MP3 of WMV files to WAV for editing does it matter which conversion software I use? At the same sampling rate...

jujufactory
replies: 12 views: 936
jujufactory 31st March 2011

Hi, Just recording a new track and have already laid down a guide track guitar and vocal, recorded at 101 bpm along to a click...

euphoria89
replies: 8 views: 863
narcoman 31st March 2011

in my ongoing quest to replace the waves ssl g-buss comp with a hardware two bus comp - I'm starting to think of a fatso jr w/...

rack gear
replies: 20 views: 8,661
down_town 31st March 2011

I'm a bit confused if the zed r16 (or any other firewire mixer) can do what I want. I usually record all my gear (synths and...

mc202
replies: 3 views: 622
cavern 31st March 2011

Hey there, ok, so I have an old big-ass D&R 4000 series mixer (a.k.a. Dog&Rumble) which I have a soft spot for, although...

andykala
replies: 4 views: 828
andykala 31st March 2011

I know it's been said before, but I'm saying it again. I bought a used M179 that quickly developed noise problems. I emailed...

evangelista
replies: 3 views: 636
dudeitsree 31st March 2011

does native instruments know its one of the biggest plugin companies in the world and they should be getting some serious...

gsilbers
replies: 1 views: 765
Psycro 31st March 2011

Hi can anyone recommend the best choice for shipping a small but heavy console from UK to the USA. Seller recommends Parcel Force...

chrisenglish
replies: 0 views: 644
chrisenglish 31st March 2011

I want to remix a jazz song tempo : 85 BPM To electro : 127 Bpm What is the best tempo and pitch modifier software for...

sebdj
replies: 4 views: 1,587
robertshaw 31st March 2011

Hey guys, I'm troubleshooting some distortion problems in a PTHD rig. It uses an AD-16x and DA-16x as the interfaces. I'm...

mds
replies: 1 views: 810
Cracyd 31st March 2011

hello..Anyone else having problems posting on the threads here.?.( especially classifieds).Trying to figure out what's going on...

Snatchman
replies: 0 views: 398
Snatchman 31st March 2011

anybody dig these on an electric guitar bus specifically? heavy or otherwise... thanks. oto

otobianki74
replies: 11 views: 3,190
cdog 31st March 2011

well it looks like a DIN connection that is.... I have a guy that is willing to sell me the keyboard controller that goes with...

VoltsUnited
replies: 1 views: 1,572
VoltsUnited 31st March 2011

Hi, I just some Truth B2031A monitors and connected them to my Edirol FA-66 sound card and I am noticing that I getting hum when...

egervari
replies: 33 views: 11,501
Strongbad 31st March 2011

Alright, let me preface this by saying I don't think that there's a best fit category on Gearslutz for this thread to be posted,...

nathanp
replies: 0 views: 680
nathanp 30th March 2011

Well not quite yet, but soon. Recording has been demystified, anyone can do it at home, and why wouldn't they - it's fun! The...

DrBeat
replies: 185 views: 8,825
John Paul 30th March 2011

I'm recording to a Akai X-1810 reel to reel tape deck and I'm getting a lot of noise when recording. I used it a few weeks ago...

dojames
replies: 5 views: 1,911
dojames 30th March 2011

Hello all, I'm finally getting around to finishing my patchbay to make it as flexible as possible for both mixing and...

emerson77
replies: 1 views: 505
emerson77 30th March 2011

Has anyone tried the Royer R-101 yet? Guitars, Bass, Drums???

audiomichael
replies: 2 views: 1,189
S. Melmoth 30th March 2011

How come lately, wether watching an interview or stumbling upon a picture of a commercial recording studio the yamaha ns-10 will...

Joellogic
replies: 12 views: 1,116
tha]-[acksaw 30th March 2011

Do mixes with lots of high frequencies sound small? I mean, in most modern mixes, the mids are somewhat removed. Usually you...

Pandemonium
replies: 9 views: 1,502
PhilDW 30th March 2011

anyone know of a good stereo preamp with DI's that will sound good for my analog synths ran through a bunch of effects? i had...

shanghaitang
replies: 0 views: 481
shanghaitang 30th March 2011

Hey slutz, whats up? I've been really discouraged lately... I don't feel like my recordings sound AMAZING, though I've been...

Baroque
replies: 12 views: 1,472
lakeshorephatty 30th March 2011

Is it weird that I'm unable to use the mute button on the channel? Or is this normal? It seems the only way I can stop playback...

Damien Heck
replies: 1 views: 616
steveschizoid 30th March 2011

I have been listening to a bit of 80's music and it sounds like most of the synths were played through amps and mic'd as the...

hemmick reef
replies: 11 views: 2,695
ltjohnrambo 30th March 2011

Not sure if this is the right forum but I thought I'd give it a shot.. I need a couple of custom insert cables made. I have...

twentyhertz
replies: 0 views: 480
twentyhertz 30th March 2011

I am waiting no more!! Well, I have to wait till I get off work, but the Miktek has arrived, and is sitting on my doorstep as we...

digibiu
replies: 2 views: 717
digibiu 30th March 2011

So i mixed this tune, basically a Pro Tools mix with a few hardware inserts. Now that the mix has been approved, the client is...

theAdmiral
replies: 0 views: 635
theAdmiral 30th March 2011

Hello, Need some quick advice. I'm looking to get a really decent guitar DI box and while shopping around I came across these...

drumdrum
replies: 5 views: 3,316
Tech21NYC 30th March 2011

I'm running an HD3 rig with 2 192 interfaces an ADAT bridge and 2 Apogee 16 AD-DA's. The issue i'm having is that on some PT...

loganm72
replies: 0 views: 455
loganm72 30th March 2011

I have worked with Pro Tools for 15 years and have never had this problem. I've started mixing a project. Everything sounds...

Providence
replies: 7 views: 1,298
Mo Facta 30th March 2011

Right now I have Digidesign PRE. This gear is DB25 equipped; meaning to say that it has DB25 port to send the output. More about...

anjelo
replies: 2 views: 2,023
anjelo 30th March 2011

I've had it for about 1 year now....like it more each day! It shines on solo trumpet through a Great River 1NV.....then I stuck...

Claude G.
replies: 1 views: 744
Desventrar 30th March 2011

System is as follows Mac g5 PT 7.4 Digi 002 Apogee 800 and DBox for monitoring. I have set this system up according to the...

Deckyrock
replies: 0 views: 792
Deckyrock 30th March 2011

Microphones I Have Known By Phil Darg Benefit from my years of experience. If you are thinking about purchasing a microphone...

PhilDarg
replies: 21 views: 1,869
cyrano 30th March 2011

Please guys which is best? Cant afford more I have windows 7 64 bit and will be mostly doing a track at a time. Voclas, bass...

JayPH
replies: 6 views: 3,114
JayPH 30th March 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search