The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, I picked up a Roland RE-201 Space Echo on eBay recently. It arrived today and while it is perfect cosmetically, I'm...

phoenix224
replies: 0 views: 804
phoenix224 2nd April 2011

A lot of protools dudes rave about sansamp. I hear people saying to use small amounts on different tracks. Some as a sort of...

e-are
replies: 5 views: 1,037
tha]-[acksaw 2nd April 2011
replies: 0 views: 566
lucasmusic 2nd April 2011

It was a single released only as a 7" or download as far as I can tell. Cee-Lo - Georgia (Vinyl) at Discogs Perhaps...

metaphonic
replies: 2 views: 656
mmahan40 2nd April 2011

OneKnob Series | Bundles | Waves shiee

blackafgano
replies: 17 views: 1,118
blacklion 2nd April 2011

I'm new to this forum, although not to recording but the last serious demo I did was ten years ago. I have upgraded my gear - as...

nrand
replies: 0 views: 517
nrand 2nd April 2011

Mixing a track right now that is female vox and piano. So many options in this situation! I'm having a really good time...

dhiltonlittle
replies: 9 views: 1,183
kennybro 2nd April 2011

After some due diligence and research, I have placed an order for the Great River MV-1 and the FMR PBC. I am looking for that...

Ephi82
replies: 3 views: 1,233
Ephi82 2nd April 2011

Capitol Records Building Goes Condo - CitiBank Cuts EMI losses | Moses Supposes: confoosedwworried

Buss-me
replies: 5 views: 859
kafka 2nd April 2011

What's a Great Passive Monitor for the NS-10'S??

lifenaudio
replies: 2 views: 580
lifenaudio 1st April 2011

I'm building a studio in a detached garage, and I'm wondering if the AC unit and fridge will need to be on a separate circuit to...

blackmajik2021
replies: 0 views: 486
blackmajik2021 1st April 2011

I can pick up the Behringer for 30,- so I'm probably gonna go that route. My question is, is it as good sounding as the Mackie or...

Outlaw Hans
replies: 1 views: 1,450
JoaT 1st April 2011

Do you find that it's necessary to mix in a bit of a bass amp to make the bass tracks sit well, or does the direct signal from...

phaedrus
replies: 5 views: 2,057
pan60 1st April 2011

Not sure if this is the right forum. Apologies in advance. I have a Yamaha S90ES. A piece of equipment fell on the D0 key and...

nycslut
replies: 6 views: 638
nycslut 1st April 2011

Black Eyed Peas' new song, "Just Can't Get Enough" is iTunes #1. How do you make the kick drum sound used? Clearly a...

assassin
replies: 1 views: 790
loveless 1st April 2011

A studio I'm working in sometimes want to move from his old noisy 24 channel analog desk to a more modern configuration. I...

ayskura
replies: 0 views: 659
ayskura 1st April 2011

We have quite a few of these mic stands. I love them but don't know who makes 'em. I need a few parts for some and would like...

scotty-o
replies: 0 views: 446
scotty-o 1st April 2011

Anyone know for a fact the sound chain/equipment used in Tonny Braxton's Unbreak My Heart, Spanish Guitar and Breath again? They...

miroxp
replies: 1 views: 519
jezreel 1st April 2011

Hi, curious if anyone has an idea how that interesting distorted guitar sound may have been achieved. Anyone? howdy

Some Guy
replies: 4 views: 1,307
Deltones 1st April 2011

Hello around I already drilled a hole into my WD and installed a USB Connector Working hard on the Software For more...

WaterDrum
replies: 1 views: 537
WaterDrum 1st April 2011

Hello..I'm needing to ask a question as I'm confused at the moment. I'm having trouble posting in the Forums here as I've...

Snatchman
replies: 2 views: 568
Snatchman 1st April 2011

I was inspired by a thread over in the hip hop forum that basically asked "how much gain reduction do you shoot for?"...

bgrotto
replies: 0 views: 797
bgrotto 1st April 2011

Hey y'all! The studio I'm at is looking for a new stereo compressor. We would use it for drums bass guitars vocal etc. We have...

pianomog
replies: 3 views: 3,044
IntelDoc 1st April 2011

confoosed Is there a new started one somewhere ?

Musician
replies: 4 views: 1,210
Jules 1st April 2011

First and foremost, it's a great program though I just started using it. The trouble is I just ran a couple of my vocal takes...

jimcasy786
replies: 6 views: 983
jimcasy786 1st April 2011

I know how people on here ALWAYS preach how you really don't need a vocal booth for tracking vocals (then they attach the REAL...

Wilk
replies: 8 views: 806
Wilk 1st April 2011

with avid mbox pr what would you upgrade ? a word clock (big ben) or a convertor ?

joeebangs
replies: 0 views: 605
joeebangs 1st April 2011

Hi guys, this has been the 4th time in the past 2 years that I wrote an email with inquiries/questions to Monitoring systems -...

WunderBro Flo
replies: 6 views: 1,150
WunderBro Flo 1st April 2011

Hey. I heard that radio stations are now playin mp3s...anyone know the story? Posted via the Gearslutz iPhone app

once a roadie
replies: 4 views: 1,094
AstralPStudios 1st April 2011

anyone know where to get a packed folder with tons of metal presets? downloading them from NI website is a major PITA plus...

gsilbers
replies: 0 views: 3,735
gsilbers 1st April 2011

FL Studio has really improved A LOT over time, I see more and more people using FL Studio nowadays, even non electronic music...

djanthonyw
replies: 100 views: 7,870
113568 1st April 2011

My MC Mix had a crack above faders 4 & 5, so I sent it in to Avid. They received it last Friday, and sent out a replacement...

dougb415
replies: 1 views: 598
dhiltonlittle 1st April 2011

Anybody knows anything about these? Or about "Class D" (Digital amps) in general? PMC is endorsing them and will...

DrDeltaM
replies: 8 views: 2,196
therealbigd 1st April 2011

Hi, i got the possibility to purchase a NAGRA IV-SJ tape recorder (Nagra IVSJ) for something like 600-700$. nagra machines have...

Fishmac
replies: 3 views: 1,270
Fishmac 1st April 2011

Having a continuous problem where PT is crashing w/ the "running out of CPU power" error message, though my CPU usage...

jsbeeth
replies: 9 views: 7,262
allstar 1st April 2011

Got a chance to buy a S950 for a decent price. I know its a classic piece of hip hop gear. Anyone have any experience or an...

breakingbeats
replies: 9 views: 3,471
jimelectric 1st April 2011

SoundToys Native Effects V4 SoundToys - Plug-Ins...

evilberg
replies: 1 views: 495
evilberg 1st April 2011

I'm wanting to spend around $1000. Currently I have been considering: Moog Little Phatty and the Dave Smith Mopho. I am...

mt21tc
replies: 5 views: 663
mt21tc 1st April 2011

all: i have a vintech 473 (4x1073-types) that i would like to pair with an additional hardware compressor (maybe dual-channel?)...

jaschoon
replies: 2 views: 653
jaschoon 1st April 2011

Any specific technique that got you good results? I am overdubbing it in a section of a song. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Nu-tra
replies: 15 views: 3,268
Gamelan 1st April 2011

Hey guys, I was recently introduced to Blue microphones at a discounted price; A Yeti and the other was a set of 3 called...

something1
replies: 6 views: 3,990
richgilb 1st April 2011

Brauner Phanthera vs. Neumann TLM67 for vocal and guitar recordings What would you prefer and why?

ProMusiX
replies: 0 views: 1,220
ProMusiX 1st April 2011

Hello everybody, a little advice needed here. setup: tiny one room home studio with some instruments and NONO...

mariob
replies: 2 views: 718
mariob 1st April 2011

live we plan on using: Kaoss Pad, Kassoliator, MacBook running reason with MIDI keyboard and foot pedals, Moog little...

mt21tc
replies: 2 views: 677
mt21tc 1st April 2011

I don't work for Anthro but have been a satisfied AnthroCart customer for several years. They build exceptional general purpose...

Sky
replies: 0 views: 922
Sky 1st April 2011

For some reason, around this time of year, the mind-boggling audio creations of the famous Dr. Lirpa come to mind. For those...

jabney
replies: 0 views: 601
jabney 1st April 2011

Auto-tune, as a tool to microscopically correct issue... sure, no biggy, Thank Alah it exists. Sorry to anyone who might feel...

Big_Bang
replies: 17 views: 1,504
AnthonyRochester 1st April 2011

Been tracking Maria's new record for a week and got to vocals tonight, tried to get a U47 but was kinda last minute and the...

Dtour
replies: 0 views: 772
Dtour 1st April 2011

YouTube - (HQ) The Strokes - "You're So Right" 3/30 Fallon (TheAudioPerv.com) this performance/song is pretty...

mikoo69
replies: 1 views: 1,010
packagebear 1st April 2011

after 10 years of faithful service, my Sony MDR-7506's have sh#t the bed. while i have no problem with the sound they deliver,...

nigeldaddy
replies: 6 views: 716
AstralPStudios 1st April 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search