The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi Everyone, I have some nice sounding mastered 32bit AIFFs. I need to turn them into 16bit in order to make a CD (using a POD...

Oliver Chesler
replies: 1 views: 545
emilision 2nd April 2011

Hey, This is a little bit off topic but I think a lot of you guys would have a good idea of what I need to do in this situation-...

mini logo
replies: 26 views: 1,878
ray_subsonic 2nd April 2011

Hi there howdy I have this nice looking space ship of a console giving me grief in my studio. Some tape outs don't work,...

Szorn
replies: 1 views: 747
Szorn 2nd April 2011

i know alotta people bash the ssl but alot of top producers use it , dr,dre timbaland. ect ?

joeebangs
replies: 4 views: 5,938
HudHudson 2nd April 2011

I use the Audiophile 192 for my studio monitors and Audigy 2 for my 2.1 Logitech speakers and the integrated motherboard...

skyform
replies: 0 views: 801
skyform 2nd April 2011

I record and mix usually with my Latency set at 64. When bouncing I increase my latency to 1024 which minimises glitches. Im...

Nick Adams
replies: 6 views: 774
(un)reason 2nd April 2011

Not much here on the board about this unit, anyone got any user experience with it? howdy

James_Avery
replies: 1 views: 1,622
Capitator 2nd April 2011

Yo guys The thing is, im trying to look for a way to connect 2 headphones on my emu tracker pre. But it only has 1 where i can...

Solidbeatz
replies: 2 views: 3,996
Solidbeatz 2nd April 2011

Anyone have tried to clip the api A2D converters for mastering use?

Tachy
replies: 0 views: 885
Tachy 2nd April 2011

Hi, I buyed the AKG C414 EB, want to get a fine compressor for "vocals" only! - FMR RNC - FMR RNLA - FMR...

GhostKilla
replies: 3 views: 949
GhostKilla 2nd April 2011

Hey not sure if this is the correct Forum to post this in, if so apologies! My Roland JD-800 got rain water over it (leaky...

rampage
replies: 5 views: 2,060
rampage 2nd April 2011

a collegue used to work with h3000 and my orville, but is doing some mixes ITB now.. and asked me if there's a decent quality...

clusterchord
replies: 7 views: 2,990
clusterchord 2nd April 2011

It's just suddenly stopped working, I've tested on a MIDI track - the keyboard is found and fine by Pro Tools, as is the RTAS...

MikeTSH
replies: 15 views: 17,641
[email protected] 2nd April 2011

K,let me try and describe this problam as well as i can. My signal chain is: Blue kiwi to neve 1073 dpa,to fatso jr,to aurora 16...

meymia
replies: 4 views: 591
meymia 2nd April 2011

Ive read most the articles and info on avid. Read the posts here. Still, I need insight. What latency should be expected with an...

youngmain
replies: 0 views: 645
youngmain 2nd April 2011

Hello, I recently picked up a Radial ProRMP box. This is my first reamp box, prior to this purchase I used a 40db pad I build...

LovinSlutz
replies: 6 views: 931
rcb4t2 2nd April 2011

I'm counting on someone here to help me. Avids forum is useless! I dont know what happened. Ive been working with pro tools 9.0...

shamanrock
replies: 0 views: 1,401
shamanrock 2nd April 2011

I'm looking into buying some mics to beef up my closet. Of coarse I'm looking at used stuff for some solid deals. I'm just...

[email protected]
replies: 20 views: 2,023
Greg Curtis 2nd April 2011

Hi there GS, Am thinking of daisy chaining 4 MOTU 8 I/O units to record 32 channel for a life show. Should I use the FireWire...

shambles76
replies: 0 views: 417
shambles76 2nd April 2011

Hello I am looking for a USB (not firewire) bus powered (no wal marts!) interface that will work with PT 9 and that can record 4...

marcnyc
replies: 0 views: 517
marcnyc 2nd April 2011

Avid Pro Tools Mbox Pro with external d/a a/d or digi 003 ? which would be better quailty for mixing

joeebangs
replies: 4 views: 978
nst7 2nd April 2011

Had to show this - Slate's new sample library coming out soon. Looks like a winner to me, check out the video overview with...

teaforce
replies: 5 views: 800
pdlstl 2nd April 2011

Anyone with ideas on how to approach this bass tone? YouTube - The Raconteurs "Steady, As She Goes" I like the deep...

Rednose
replies: 15 views: 4,252
bee 2nd April 2011

Me and a couple other colleagues are having the same problem with this input Bug in Pro tools 9 (BOTH HD and "LE")....

Tabnetic
replies: 8 views: 2,593
jmarkham 2nd April 2011

Hello, I picked up a Roland RE-201 Space Echo on eBay recently. It arrived today and while it is perfect cosmetically, I'm...

phoenix224
replies: 0 views: 804
phoenix224 2nd April 2011

A lot of protools dudes rave about sansamp. I hear people saying to use small amounts on different tracks. Some as a sort of...

e-are
replies: 5 views: 1,037
tha]-[acksaw 2nd April 2011
replies: 0 views: 566
lucasmusic 2nd April 2011

It was a single released only as a 7" or download as far as I can tell. Cee-Lo - Georgia (Vinyl) at Discogs Perhaps...

metaphonic
replies: 2 views: 656
mmahan40 2nd April 2011

OneKnob Series | Bundles | Waves shiee

blackafgano
replies: 17 views: 1,118
blacklion 2nd April 2011

I'm new to this forum, although not to recording but the last serious demo I did was ten years ago. I have upgraded my gear - as...

nrand
replies: 0 views: 517
nrand 2nd April 2011

Mixing a track right now that is female vox and piano. So many options in this situation! I'm having a really good time...

dhiltonlittle
replies: 9 views: 1,183
kennybro 2nd April 2011

After some due diligence and research, I have placed an order for the Great River MV-1 and the FMR PBC. I am looking for that...

Ephi82
replies: 3 views: 1,233
Ephi82 2nd April 2011

Capitol Records Building Goes Condo - CitiBank Cuts EMI losses | Moses Supposes: confoosedwworried

Buss-me
replies: 5 views: 859
kafka 2nd April 2011

What's a Great Passive Monitor for the NS-10'S??

lifenaudio
replies: 2 views: 578
lifenaudio 1st April 2011

I'm building a studio in a detached garage, and I'm wondering if the AC unit and fridge will need to be on a separate circuit to...

blackmajik2021
replies: 0 views: 485
blackmajik2021 1st April 2011

I can pick up the Behringer for 30,- so I'm probably gonna go that route. My question is, is it as good sounding as the Mackie or...

Outlaw Hans
replies: 1 views: 1,450
JoaT 1st April 2011

Do you find that it's necessary to mix in a bit of a bass amp to make the bass tracks sit well, or does the direct signal from...

phaedrus
replies: 5 views: 2,056
pan60 1st April 2011

Not sure if this is the right forum. Apologies in advance. I have a Yamaha S90ES. A piece of equipment fell on the D0 key and...

nycslut
replies: 6 views: 638
nycslut 1st April 2011

Black Eyed Peas' new song, "Just Can't Get Enough" is iTunes #1. How do you make the kick drum sound used? Clearly a...

assassin
replies: 1 views: 790
loveless 1st April 2011

A studio I'm working in sometimes want to move from his old noisy 24 channel analog desk to a more modern configuration. I...

ayskura
replies: 0 views: 656
ayskura 1st April 2011

We have quite a few of these mic stands. I love them but don't know who makes 'em. I need a few parts for some and would like...

scotty-o
replies: 0 views: 446
scotty-o 1st April 2011

Anyone know for a fact the sound chain/equipment used in Tonny Braxton's Unbreak My Heart, Spanish Guitar and Breath again? They...

miroxp
replies: 1 views: 517
jezreel 1st April 2011

Hi, curious if anyone has an idea how that interesting distorted guitar sound may have been achieved. Anyone? howdy

Some Guy
replies: 4 views: 1,307
Deltones 1st April 2011

Hello around I already drilled a hole into my WD and installed a USB Connector Working hard on the Software For more...

WaterDrum
replies: 1 views: 536
WaterDrum 1st April 2011

Hello..I'm needing to ask a question as I'm confused at the moment. I'm having trouble posting in the Forums here as I've...

Snatchman
replies: 2 views: 568
Snatchman 1st April 2011

I was inspired by a thread over in the hip hop forum that basically asked "how much gain reduction do you shoot for?"...

bgrotto
replies: 0 views: 796
bgrotto 1st April 2011

Hey y'all! The studio I'm at is looking for a new stereo compressor. We would use it for drums bass guitars vocal etc. We have...

pianomog
replies: 3 views: 3,041
IntelDoc 1st April 2011

confoosed Is there a new started one somewhere ?

Musician
replies: 4 views: 1,209
Jules 1st April 2011

First and foremost, it's a great program though I just started using it. The trouble is I just ran a couple of my vocal takes...

jimcasy786
replies: 6 views: 983
jimcasy786 1st April 2011

I know how people on here ALWAYS preach how you really don't need a vocal booth for tracking vocals (then they attach the REAL...

Wilk
replies: 8 views: 806
Wilk 1st April 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search