The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

We wanna mic up a guitar amp, but also take a direct clean signal into our audio interface using 2 seperate...

naypalm
replies: 11 views: 1,158
The Tasmanian 4th April 2011

Hey, I know this is a topic that's been milled over, but I'm seeking advice anew. I've been doing a lot of online research...

BedeDazzle
replies: 11 views: 2,012
digibird 4th April 2011

First off let me tell you a little about myself. Im from Houston,Texas but I'm currently in Afghanistan (I'm a Marine) I get...

Magic979
replies: 0 views: 464
Magic979 4th April 2011

I have been thinking about using some digital AES 110 ohm cables for analog main out from a digital console to a TC Finalizer. Is...

Sib
replies: 10 views: 5,899
Firechild 4th April 2011

Hello... Im little bit frustrated right now in the studio, and maybe someone could help me out. Its about the inputs and...

goloka
replies: 0 views: 709
goloka 4th April 2011

let me start off by saying i am new to the whole audio engineering stuff so please disregard anything i say that may come off as...

thecharlie
replies: 9 views: 1,361
ColinMakesTunes 4th April 2011

Can anyone see any reason why these would be prohibited? I'm under the weight limit. Thanks!

Matt Grondin
replies: 4 views: 540
Matt Grondin 4th April 2011

Looking to pick up a mic in the $1000ish range (give or take a couple hundred I suppose) for nice pop/r&b sounding male tenor...

halcyo
replies: 4 views: 887
dambro2 4th April 2011

Hello, I don't know if this is the right part of the forum for this question, I'm mixing a song for friends on my pro...

charrison
replies: 9 views: 1,509
alteredtensions 4th April 2011

I have a full range monitoring system and am currently looking for a secondary one. Right now I have a pair of NS-10Ms in my room...

Jacenty
replies: 9 views: 12,029
Jacenty 4th April 2011

Can anyone recommend a wireless transmitter/receiver package for transmitting the main stereo mix from the room in which the...

cptnhook
replies: 0 views: 600
cptnhook 4th April 2011

Opinions Anyone? i could get any of these 3 mics.........the rode nt2a, the rode nt1000 or the blue spark.....which one in...

daveybasso
replies: 3 views: 5,667
flyingworld 4th April 2011

My band is currently called Northway and we have decided to change the name to either Northway Drive or Postcards From. Which do...

ronslaton
replies: 94 views: 4,585
The Buddha Rats 4th April 2011

Hello folks ! My 1st post to request. gooof I need to buy one stereo OPTO compressor for record-mix, I would use it mainly for:...

NDW
replies: 14 views: 1,229
OceanMan 4th April 2011

I don't have a mixer and the same day I was reserching on cheap mixers because I'm low on cash and I really need one and I walked...

Mike12Nite
replies: 2 views: 1,124
s12512 4th April 2011

so this is the deal guys ..... i have a u87ai and it is GREAT but... im looking for some thing different FOR MY VOCALS ... ...

rayhill
replies: 26 views: 1,823
Charliewonder7 4th April 2011

In looking at monitors in this range, I have narrowed it down to these monitors which do not need a sub. I have put my comments...

Tube World
replies: 27 views: 4,060
Shaft 4th April 2011

This may be asking a bit much, but I'm one of those in the unlucky group of slutz who lives in a place where you usually can't...

glenn_jr
replies: 2 views: 1,123
VO Guy 4th April 2011

Quick question: What is the reason for a digital mixer instead of an analog one? (for studio works) Thx :)

andy3
replies: 4 views: 863
andy3 3rd April 2011

Hey guys, when working in Logic, you can just do take after take without thinking about having to create a new playlist for...

SOLOIST101
replies: 9 views: 3,889
tha]-[acksaw 3rd April 2011

Is the Graphic Dynamics plugin in Sound Forge one that does expansion/comp in definable zones? For some reason I haven't found...

Wayne
replies: 0 views: 438
Wayne 3rd April 2011

Hi there, I am a Jazz (Flamenco) guitar player and totally new here and in the world of recording. Please, help me what to...

dimdom
replies: 11 views: 1,101
dimdom 3rd April 2011

Hi there, i currently have the focusrite saffire LE interface, which has 2 mic pres built in. These are pretty good, and i have...

paulpod
replies: 2 views: 1,081
paulpod 3rd April 2011

You get sniped on something like this. (2) Pair Mic Horch RM2J Tube Microphone - eBay (item 250796288654 end time Apr-03-11...

Eganmedia
replies: 0 views: 587
Eganmedia 3rd April 2011

I have bought a focusrite saffire 6 and I am wishing to connect KRK R6 passives to it. How would i do this? I understand i...

TomCW22
replies: 0 views: 1,665
TomCW22 3rd April 2011

I can buy the unit for 30,- but there´s no software with it. Is there anyone who can sell it to me, or make copy? Would need a...

Outlaw Hans
replies: 0 views: 1,725
Outlaw Hans 3rd April 2011

There are a couple of pads on ebay right now. I have a 451 EB and I wonder if they will be compatible with that mic. thanks

musicmixer04
replies: 0 views: 491
musicmixer04 3rd April 2011

hello guys and gals. I need a little help understanding ribbon mics, I'm looking into getting one to record and acoustic...

Hricco
replies: 16 views: 2,935
ofajen 3rd April 2011

I've got a metal band in right now that is referencing these guys... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYAAR9oE-rk The guitarist...

[email protected]
replies: 8 views: 1,306
tinlunchbox 3rd April 2011

I have Alan Smart C1 and I always keep attack at 30. What are the differences that you hear between auto and fast release? What...

switch1
replies: 2 views: 1,573
switch1 3rd April 2011

Sorry, just have to post of my anger and frustration Went behind the console to turn off the good ol lava lamp. Some electrical...

hollow
replies: 10 views: 1,432
cyrano 3rd April 2011

I'm just curious to know what you all think on the subject. I'm not looking for the obvious being an API 2500 is better than its...

ColinMakesTunes
replies: 24 views: 2,900
sparqee 3rd April 2011

Ok I just used a Power Soak with my 5150 head and cab. I've got the proper ohms (16) and heavy guage speaker cables. I also had...

CorkyTart
replies: 15 views: 2,675
mlocascio 3rd April 2011

I have been listening acousticas demo on my laptop speakers... I don't know what to say... Anyone have an opinion ?

Rokus666
replies: 27 views: 2,573
Steab 3rd April 2011

Curious if anyone knows if an original Neumann M55K capsule will work with Blue's Rocket Stage 1 or 2 microphones? Thanks Jason

jrasia
replies: 1 views: 1,207
jrasia 3rd April 2011

hey everyone quick question everytime i export a loop in reason , just one loop , the beggining always cracks , or goes really...

ixmillionent
replies: 2 views: 658
ixmillionent 3rd April 2011

Been listening to a lot of soundtracks from this time. Rain Man, The Wizard, TMNT, Terminator etc It seems they all have a...

Amber
replies: 1 views: 715
halcyo 3rd April 2011

ok so here's a bit of a reach but i had this idea the other day. use these crappy desktop speakers my "real word"...

aramism
replies: 2 views: 813
audiogeek 3rd April 2011

I have searched up and down left and right all over the net and on Ebay for a copy of this 2CD set and it's nowhere to be found....

HSLand
replies: 2 views: 2,909
contrafunk 3rd April 2011

Finally, now everyone can make amazing music! Computing: No musical talent? No problem | Computing | Chron.com - Houston...

Delayline
replies: 2 views: 676
ReubenTobias 3rd April 2011

Remarkable space saving furniture. Well its not strictly studio furniture, but its designed for flats with little space, which...

HourglassStudios
replies: 0 views: 753
HourglassStudios 3rd April 2011

Neve 2254 Blank Plate | VintageKing.com 45$ for a piece of metal with a decal on it. :facepalm:

uncle muscles
replies: 6 views: 1,028
CeretoneAudio 3rd April 2011

Anybody? What's the sound like?

youngmain
replies: 1 views: 863
Geese 3rd April 2011

I am currently mixing a record and am not sure whether the gain reduction in my API 2500 is uneven between channels or if it...

lemongum
replies: 4 views: 1,261
lemongum 3rd April 2011

I'm thinking to buy a pair of Adam A7x or Sennheiser hd600 headphones, not to mixing or mastering in near time. Which will...

danielbest
replies: 0 views: 476
danielbest 3rd April 2011

I need more outputs for analog mixing.... DIGI 192 + D/A CARD or APOGEE DA16X with HD CARD or LYNX AURORA 16 with...

dropking
replies: 2 views: 578
dropking 3rd April 2011

Hiu i have a mfx3 and i hada aproblem with the remote ,i need to rest cos some funcions change of know ,for example the disk...

pacoloco
replies: 0 views: 477
pacoloco 3rd April 2011

This was a total game-changer for me! I just downloaded this program, which allows older MBP-style access to the "numeric...

SamKapala
replies: 1 views: 6,037
garysun 3rd April 2011

alright so im in the market for the MOST REALISTIC FEELING AND SOUNDING DIGITAL PIANO OUT THERE. some things that i like are...

jtabbott8
replies: 0 views: 493
jtabbott8 3rd April 2011

Hi ppl, head on over to freesound :: view user :: ldk1609 for free high quality violin samples. whack them in your...

ldk1609
replies: 1 views: 21,643
Marko.G 3rd April 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search