The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm moving to Berlin March 2011. Debating whether to ship or sell and replace instruments like an SV 1 Piano, Korg Triton,...

Geoffrey A
replies: 11 views: 1,914
Geoffrey A 4th April 2011

I normally use a custom pedal board for guitar and pedal steel with pedals like OCD, Holy Grail reverb, Boss digital delay, Line...

Jon Estes
replies: 2 views: 1,942
Aeolian 4th April 2011

I have a pair of ns-10's that I like and I am getting used to their goods and bads. I can get a pretty decent mix on them. I...

capnreverb
replies: 4 views: 1,691
junkshop 4th April 2011

Hey folks. I'm going to be in Nashville in a few days, and I happen to be in the middle of deciding on a new vocal mic. Here in...

halcyo
replies: 9 views: 1,508
Johnkenn 4th April 2011

hello, i bought 2 siemens v276 micpres which i rack myself and they have no v48 phantom power...i know how to implement it to...

ONE LUV
replies: 3 views: 1,139
ONE LUV 4th April 2011

A buddy of mine has his drums over my place so I can practice mic'ing them and he can practice tracking - he's only been playing...

John N
replies: 30 views: 5,227
Harper5150 4th April 2011

For those who recording and mix on a hybrid set up, without an actual console, how are you setting up zero latency monitoring for...

SDB_12
replies: 4 views: 977
mike vee 4th April 2011

I want to record acoustic guitar. My bedroom is untreated. Am I better off just using one LDC like a Shure KSM 44? Or two SDC...

bchamorro
replies: 31 views: 10,209
skiltrip 4th April 2011

I am interested in buying a Toft mixer and it's primary function will be mixing. I will record into Cubase with my Portico and...

Tube World
replies: 17 views: 2,153
rene-lemieux 4th April 2011

Does anyone know similar type audio 1U interfaces like the RME´s Fireface 800, that has more than 8 analog outputs? (Not...

Jari
replies: 3 views: 850
dualflip 4th April 2011

Let's say you make $2000 on a project. How do you handle your money? What percentage goes into your personal bank account...

SDB_12
replies: 5 views: 926
Smithcok 4th April 2011

I have a Studio Projects C1 (mkII) mic that I bought a couple of years ago. It seems that I have outgrown this mic and I just...

KillerV
replies: 2 views: 1,452
KillerV 4th April 2011

Maybe getting one soon for some projects! I'd love to hear your opinions on daily operation pro's and cons! price vs features...

Big_Bang
replies: 2 views: 1,594
Big_Bang 4th April 2011

Hello all, I have this Voxgaurd filter thing, I'm trying to mount it upside down as on the pic here, for space saving reasons,...

Hricco
replies: 3 views: 1,844
Eli Resnick 4th April 2011

Howdy Slutz, I just popped a 24" monitor onto my Tascam DM24 Mixer, and damn now it is really sweet controlling Cubase...

LumenStudio
replies: 3 views: 8,515
ray_subsonic 4th April 2011

Hello Would I be able to pad the output of the Rode Stereo Video Mic, going into a canon camera's mic input, with this...

Rasmus Faber
replies: 2 views: 623
savyurrecords 4th April 2011

I currently have a Rosetta plugged via ADAT into a DIGI 02 into a MacBook Pro (thunderbolt) on PT8. I am about to get PT 9 and...

nomoreflakes
replies: 5 views: 575
Songhead 4th April 2011

Hello there fellow recordianz! I was wondering if anyone has any experience with connecting saffire pro 40 to t.c. electronic's...

tympanic
replies: 0 views: 426
tympanic 4th April 2011
replies: 8 views: 1,574
blacklight_uk 4th April 2011

Hello I have received a lot of valuable information from this site, mostly as a lurker, and I am really thankful! I am a...

GavinHS
replies: 2 views: 1,219
Bristol_Jonesey 4th April 2011

sometimes i read about people using guitar pedals for mixing, like ibanez tubescreamer for snares or the space echo for vocals....

zinzin
replies: 4 views: 1,214
Jackie Moon 4th April 2011

OK - question here based on pros and cons of inside the box versus summing outside the box: I've been learning to record in my...

coolerbythelake
replies: 10 views: 1,277
Big_Bang 4th April 2011

When do you guys think the duet will be legacy and apogee will release something new? RME has thrown the gauntlet down with the...

musicl
replies: 34 views: 5,788
musicl 4th April 2011

risky? just about falls within my budget, and could be idea, after more tracking, but also more for mix down too... so...

fredouli
replies: 0 views: 407
fredouli 4th April 2011

What do you think? Is it possible to make a bright/pop mix with just automation on the essees or a deesser is a must?

switch1
replies: 0 views: 630
switch1 4th April 2011

Give Us a A RUNDOWN of Your City's Music Scene I'd like to get a brief understanding and have my eyes opened by everybody from...

Puppet
replies: 0 views: 531
Puppet 4th April 2011

Hello All, Just installed Pro tools 9 running with SSL Alphalink plus 64 channel Madi card. Has anyone encountered a problem...

Radioking
replies: 2 views: 1,654
[email protected] 4th April 2011

Hello, Looks like Paul will be re-issuing his first solo album in a deluxe package as he did with Band on The Run. It´s my...

Virgil
replies: 45 views: 7,479
Virgil 4th April 2011

Im going to buy the RME HDSPe AIO soon and would like to know if it's better to buy balanced or unbalanced cables. I have read...

skyform
replies: 3 views: 2,024
marionetti 4th April 2011

We wanna mic up a guitar amp, but also take a direct clean signal into our audio interface using 2 seperate...

naypalm
replies: 11 views: 1,158
The Tasmanian 4th April 2011

Hey, I know this is a topic that's been milled over, but I'm seeking advice anew. I've been doing a lot of online research...

BedeDazzle
replies: 11 views: 2,012
digibird 4th April 2011

First off let me tell you a little about myself. Im from Houston,Texas but I'm currently in Afghanistan (I'm a Marine) I get...

Magic979
replies: 0 views: 464
Magic979 4th April 2011

I have been thinking about using some digital AES 110 ohm cables for analog main out from a digital console to a TC Finalizer. Is...

Sib
replies: 10 views: 5,895
Firechild 4th April 2011

Hello... Im little bit frustrated right now in the studio, and maybe someone could help me out. Its about the inputs and...

goloka
replies: 0 views: 709
goloka 4th April 2011

let me start off by saying i am new to the whole audio engineering stuff so please disregard anything i say that may come off as...

thecharlie
replies: 9 views: 1,361
ColinMakesTunes 4th April 2011

Can anyone see any reason why these would be prohibited? I'm under the weight limit. Thanks!

Matt Grondin
replies: 4 views: 540
Matt Grondin 4th April 2011

Looking to pick up a mic in the $1000ish range (give or take a couple hundred I suppose) for nice pop/r&b sounding male tenor...

halcyo
replies: 4 views: 886
dambro2 4th April 2011

Hello, I don't know if this is the right part of the forum for this question, I'm mixing a song for friends on my pro...

charrison
replies: 9 views: 1,509
alteredtensions 4th April 2011

I have a full range monitoring system and am currently looking for a secondary one. Right now I have a pair of NS-10Ms in my room...

Jacenty
replies: 9 views: 12,020
Jacenty 4th April 2011

Can anyone recommend a wireless transmitter/receiver package for transmitting the main stereo mix from the room in which the...

cptnhook
replies: 0 views: 600
cptnhook 4th April 2011

Opinions Anyone? i could get any of these 3 mics.........the rode nt2a, the rode nt1000 or the blue spark.....which one in...

daveybasso
replies: 3 views: 5,664
flyingworld 4th April 2011

My band is currently called Northway and we have decided to change the name to either Northway Drive or Postcards From. Which do...

ronslaton
replies: 94 views: 4,585
The Buddha Rats 4th April 2011

Hello folks ! My 1st post to request. gooof I need to buy one stereo OPTO compressor for record-mix, I would use it mainly for:...

NDW
replies: 14 views: 1,229
OceanMan 4th April 2011

I don't have a mixer and the same day I was reserching on cheap mixers because I'm low on cash and I really need one and I walked...

Mike12Nite
replies: 2 views: 1,124
s12512 4th April 2011

so this is the deal guys ..... i have a u87ai and it is GREAT but... im looking for some thing different FOR MY VOCALS ... ...

rayhill
replies: 26 views: 1,823
Charliewonder7 4th April 2011

In looking at monitors in this range, I have narrowed it down to these monitors which do not need a sub. I have put my comments...

Tube World
replies: 27 views: 4,060
Shaft 4th April 2011

This may be asking a bit much, but I'm one of those in the unlucky group of slutz who lives in a place where you usually can't...

glenn_jr
replies: 2 views: 1,122
VO Guy 4th April 2011

Quick question: What is the reason for a digital mixer instead of an analog one? (for studio works) Thx :)

andy3
replies: 4 views: 861
andy3 3rd April 2011

Hey guys, when working in Logic, you can just do take after take without thinking about having to create a new playlist for...

SOLOIST101
replies: 9 views: 3,889
tha]-[acksaw 3rd April 2011

Is the Graphic Dynamics plugin in Sound Forge one that does expansion/comp in definable zones? For some reason I haven't found...

Wayne
replies: 0 views: 438
Wayne 3rd April 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search