The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Has anyone got any info on an engineer named Paul Bramsem who worked in LA around 1973? I can't find anything via Google..........

yrplace
replies: 1 views: 1,788
MrScott 6th April 2011
replies: 2 views: 653
ryst 6th April 2011

With the increase in host processing power, is UAD living on borrowed time? I was looking at maybe picking up one of the...

loopy
replies: 116 views: 9,184
narcoman 6th April 2011

K! so...i (a singer songwrite who had to learn a bit of studio work)am finishing my album soon and starting rehersals for a live...

meymia
replies: 5 views: 732
meymia 6th April 2011

I'm gonna be at Musicmesse in Frankfurt Germany April 6th - 8th and then in Amsterdam from the 8th - 11th and then London...

James Lugo
replies: 16 views: 1,592
80425 6th April 2011

How do you use this program, apparently it has reverb, etc... I tried to open it with the "New TotalMix Window" but...

Mattchen
replies: 0 views: 745
Mattchen 6th April 2011

I like to think I can sing....I can follow most songs roughly but wouldnt enter a talent contest or anything. However, I write...

ldn2
replies: 17 views: 12,119
soundrick 6th April 2011

This thread is for anyone who has knowingly or accidentally come across old, highly unknown or underrated pro and consumer audio...

BringItBack
replies: 67 views: 18,778
ElevenShadows 6th April 2011

Is UA 710 the best option if unsure to go solid state / tube pre? For vocals genre is: Hip...

assassin
replies: 5 views: 652
assassin 6th April 2011

okay so i know if i had a preamp and a compressor, i would feed the mic to the pre, then the compressor, then the interface...

Edlosee
replies: 2 views: 1,145
Clonkified 6th April 2011

Hey Guys, New to the forum. My name is Joel. I was about to post something in the wrong section, and now having trouble...

blueprints
replies: 3 views: 497
Studerfreak 6th April 2011

Okay, try this one... I've been using an M-audio Uno 1x1 Midi interface that I purchased nearly 10 years ago, and I've been...

captainhook79
replies: 4 views: 561
captainhook79 6th April 2011

OK so this is my first post on Gearslutz, and I know you're all thinking the same thing, that I'm just another average joe that...

kdvt6
replies: 1 views: 585
naturalkinds 6th April 2011

I have the option of buying a pair of Genelec 1030a's. How do they compare to the other Genelecs, and also to other high end...

PhilipJ
replies: 7 views: 1,196
aboutfaceaudio 6th April 2011

Hi Guys, Dynaudio Question. I have the the Original BM5a's not the MKII version. What do I set the Trim to ? +4 or -10 ...

Hricco
replies: 3 views: 2,914
bexarametric 6th April 2011

Okay... so I have a sort of real life "desert island" situation. I'm moving to the Netherlands and then will be...

slipperydip
replies: 1 views: 619
slipperydip 6th April 2011

Hi guys Stupid question. But was wondering what is the best way to connect something like an API 2500 compressor to an Apogee...

jdproject1
replies: 2 views: 2,966
jdproject1 6th April 2011

This is a bit off the beaten path for this forum but thought I'd ask. I can't find either the Focal CMS50 (powered) monitors or...

Ultralight
replies: 0 views: 1,220
Ultralight 6th April 2011

Just moved to town and I don't know where to get some Owens corning or equivalent, to treat my room. Any ideas? Thanks:)

sventvkg
replies: 1 views: 491
Torea 6th April 2011

Hello everyone, I am the kind of person that HATES spending a medium amount of money on something that I will want to replace...

jayache80
replies: 15 views: 1,650
atkramer 6th April 2011

Hi, I placed Reddi (DI) into Pacifica (mic preamp), and, I turned pacifica off, however I still get sound from the interface...

Red Baron
replies: 8 views: 980
Red Baron 6th April 2011

Hi, i have a rme fireface 800 and now i bought a apogee psx100 converter to connect to analogue gear. I connected the spdif out...

audiophilehh
replies: 0 views: 701
audiophilehh 6th April 2011

so does everyone else have the problem I do, where you start hunting for a definitive answer on this site, then end up with 2500...

Jomega
replies: 4 views: 557
biggator6 5th April 2011

Hello Guys, this is my first post.... I just got the unit from sweden was looking for some information about it and can't find...

whoern
replies: 2 views: 1,187
whoern 5th April 2011

hi there, I have two lynx aes16e cards connected to a mac pro and three apogee AD8000 via aes. I can get either the forst two...

Brett 123
replies: 1 views: 600
Doc Mixwell 5th April 2011

Hello everyone, I've been recording my own stuff for quite a while now and have really felt that sometimes a good...

Alex LeuR
replies: 0 views: 958
Alex LeuR 5th April 2011

Hi all I have an issue with my focusrite isa220, when I switch on the phantom power, there's a loud hum going on. The unit works...

littlenemo
replies: 1 views: 1,168
CJ Mastering 5th April 2011

Hi, I got my 1073LB two weeks ago and I use it with an A-Design 500HR Rack. First the slot was too narrow so I had to file a...

gitrob
replies: 12 views: 1,885
psycho_monkey 5th April 2011

hi everyone: i 'm having a problem with my recently-acquired altec 436b and would appreciate any help you guys could give me. it...

James Guitar
replies: 16 views: 2,454
leigh 5th April 2011

I'm shopping for a new vocal mic, doing a lot of research here on gearslutz and elsewhere. I keep reading thread after thread...

halcyo
replies: 26 views: 2,549
cinealta 5th April 2011

anyone know how to get in touch with Bjorn Yttling or his manager?

jonnymac
replies: 2 views: 2,214
jonnymac 5th April 2011

Hello, What is the point of OTB mix If you don't track on tape? I want to make an argument of objective quality. What is the...

andy3
replies: 38 views: 3,030
T-Stag 5th April 2011

I am a huge incubus fan, and I knew they had been in the studio for a while, and a conversation with a friend sparked me to go...

yahman1254
replies: 5 views: 813
yahman1254 5th April 2011

Here's a fun ad for a wooden cell phone cover. I just just have to admire these guys for their attention to detail....

RDBDR
replies: 0 views: 529
RDBDR 5th April 2011

Gearslutz, Below are the components I already have and/or am purchasing. I already own the 2626 and the ISA428 w/the additional...

TheDevilLokius
replies: 2 views: 804
StewartMcKechnie 5th April 2011

Can anyone tell me at what bit rate the Ipad 2 can record in? I know it supports WAV files in playback, but what bit rate is it...

Premiumphoto
replies: 2 views: 1,989
tsvisser 5th April 2011

I think today's music recording artist is in a diabolical situation: 1. The recording artist is competing with the DEVICES that...

DrBeat
replies: 171 views: 9,322
toneguru 5th April 2011

Hi GS, Need some advise in regards to gain structure. I am using the genelecs 1029 A with LFE My system is very strght...

shambles76
replies: 13 views: 1,976
AstralPStudios 5th April 2011

I am going to be recording some drums and I finally have some good outboard hardware compression and EQ. I would like to use...

Hammock Byrd
replies: 21 views: 5,611
Cheebs Goat 5th April 2011

Hey everyone, I'm new here and I have a few questions about my setup. I have a couple of questions about inexpensive firewire...

trice
replies: 9 views: 1,342
trice 5th April 2011

HI, first I am producer, and I am not link anyway with this.(commercial) But i want to share my experience with Siegfried...

andrea19837
replies: 2 views: 2,072
lynyrd 5th April 2011

Mods, please move this thread to proper section if necessary. Hi all, I'm using a Behringer Eurorack RX1602 Line Mixer that...

bvdd
replies: 1 views: 1,156
The Real MC 5th April 2011

Hey guys ITB saturation and distortion often sounds raw, raspy, scratchy. In my imagination there is a certain sat/distortion...

Noise Commander
replies: 8 views: 1,092
andychamp 5th April 2011

My current setup is a Shure SM7B into a Focusrite ISA One into a Zoom H4n that I'm using in audio interface mode. The Shure SM7B...

abhpro
replies: 3 views: 1,531
abhpro 5th April 2011

Need your help on choosing between a Saffire 24 DSP or MOTU Ultralite mk3 hybrid. Or if you can tell me about another option in...

Scottxx
replies: 2 views: 1,780
dickiefunk 5th April 2011

Although i know there have been some posts about this, i still have some doubts before taking the plunge to expand my ensemble....

Octopussy
replies: 1 views: 1,372
exel 5th April 2011

Hello all! I'm a female vocalist singing pop/R&B/pop rock alternative and I am just wondering if this mic is the best...

bellasong
replies: 0 views: 2,575
bellasong 5th April 2011

So...whats the differnce between fire face 400 and fire face UC?

meymia
replies: 4 views: 1,098
meymia 5th April 2011

So I've read som posts about it colouring the sound a bit... It has all the features that I need and I really can't go up...

hollow
replies: 8 views: 1,862
Sigma 5th April 2011

Hi there, I'd like to connect my unbalanced Omnipressor to my patch, using XLR pigtails. What I have on the Omnipressor is this...

noize_organizer
replies: 5 views: 621
dualflip 5th April 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search