The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all. I have two rooms that I can use for recording drums in my home. The first room is small (11x16) with a high vaulted...

biggun1234
replies: 5 views: 909
Mo Facta 7th April 2011

Ask an audio engineer what the most important piece of hardware in the entire chain of tracking, mixing, and mastering is and...

teaforce
replies: 8 views: 3,268
Torea 7th April 2011

Is there a way to assign an expression pedal (cc#11) or volume (cc#7) to control the volume of a fader of a channel in the PT...

littlesicily
replies: 0 views: 545
littlesicily 7th April 2011

For the past few months my home studio has gone from just recording my stuff to having a steady flow of clients. Because I'm...

SoundHouse
replies: 24 views: 1,617
SoundHouse 7th April 2011

Hi, I got a broken tascam 246 for 20 bucks with the hope that it just needed a good clean... The ff and rewind were working...

obiejon1
replies: 1 views: 3,359
LeeYoo 7th April 2011

I posted this a while back, kind of -- but i feel the need to ask it again, worded slightly differently basically there are...

Hans Island
replies: 22 views: 1,830
Hans Island 7th April 2011

The PCM70 is mono in/stereo out. Pro tools (unlike Cubase, Logic, etc) only allows for stereo only or mono only send and return...

mike vee
replies: 1 views: 691
NF Audio 7th April 2011

Hey, I'm looking at purchasing 4 pre's and a set of overheads, hopefully you can help. I am currently using a 002r and some...

PassageSound
replies: 9 views: 798
monkeyxx 7th April 2011

hello just wanting to know if anyone has used a cab grabber with a heil pr30, mainly to know if it is physically possible as the...

replies: 0 views: 1,013
113568 7th April 2011

Reading the manual for this beast right now. Taking notes and trying to absorb as much as possible. Anybody have experience with...

trice
replies: 12 views: 2,253
psycho_monkey 6th April 2011

so i just got a new imac and a new mbox2 pro......i previously used an old mbox 2 and i used my cranesong hedd as the clock...

roger
replies: 5 views: 3,134
MooWahmBah 6th April 2011

A friend left his drum kit at my place for a week or so while they're doing some work at his place. Been having a field day...

John N
replies: 1 views: 920
John N 6th April 2011

I couldn't find much in the way of a review for these speakers. Does anyone have any opinions or experience with these? I'm...

spenceroo
replies: 3 views: 927
spenceroo 6th April 2011

Hey There, when doing an edit of a vocal track with Melodyne, do you tend to leave a note well enough alone if the peak is on the...

jimcasy786
replies: 6 views: 775
jimmy3189 6th April 2011

Hello, I'm a newbie at this forum (although I've lurked here for years for reviews etc....). Most of my background is in SR...

Dogoth
replies: 3 views: 656
BudgetMC 6th April 2011

Well ... live symphony concert recording and my primary recorder went down just before it started (another story) but I felt OK...

MatsonMusicBox
replies: 6 views: 711
MatsonMusicBox 6th April 2011

HI, im looking for a good console. And i found a raindirk series 3 console. Maybe a risk to buy that console because its kinda...

kennydezotttk
replies: 10 views: 1,908
Songhead 6th April 2011

Just wondering if anyone has used the bing carbon microphone live? It seems to give the sound I'm looking for for vocals, but I'm...

DanC
replies: 3 views: 921
drBill 6th April 2011

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm looking for a studio in Melbourne or Sidney to help me with a...

Eganmedia
replies: 0 views: 393
Eganmedia 6th April 2011

So we all know that everyone has their own preferences when it comes to mixing into compressors / saturation emulations etc. and...

Chim Richalds
replies: 4 views: 2,529
uncle muscles 6th April 2011

Hello all, I just picked up a Mackie Control Universal Pro and two extenders, brand new, and upon hooking them all up (the two...

humanwire
replies: 0 views: 542
humanwire 6th April 2011

I saw Simone from the company comment in an old thread that it was the american mid 80s reverv, white unit with faders... which...

hollow
replies: 0 views: 501
hollow 6th April 2011

Hello guys... is there anyone that could help me? I have the Pro Tools 9 installed and running with my M-Audio ProFire...

Adura
replies: 4 views: 1,551
tekis 6th April 2011

What is presonus effing problem. I kove the faderport but it does not work in 64 bit in logic pro. Does anyone know when they...

Joji
replies: 2 views: 1,025
loopy 6th April 2011

To the one Billy Dee, remix we did with him and Colt last year. Thought is would post this up from the crates as it has some...

LordRadio
replies: 1 views: 536
Lumin One 6th April 2011

Is there any monitor management software on the market? Perhaps an RTAS master fader plugin that allows to redirect the main...

MickeyMassacre
replies: 4 views: 727
kittonian 6th April 2011

hy all! i was loking for some simple but also a bit more in depth ilustrative explanations of impendance on the internet but...

Shrum
replies: 13 views: 2,179
theblue1 6th April 2011

Both of these comps are probably very different and both have their proponents. I'm not sure which one would offer me the most...

John N
replies: 3 views: 2,251
audiomidijace 6th April 2011

Not to be too hyperbolic or dramatic, but... What one piece of gear literally changed your life? A piece so important in...

T'Mershi Duween
replies: 67 views: 12,644
mamm7215 6th April 2011

HELP seemingly obvious MoPho problem Hi there, I know this should be a no-brainer, but I am having issues with getting any...

pwoe134
replies: 0 views: 889
pwoe134 6th April 2011

Hello all, I am for the first time here. Nice to meet ya all. I just proudly got my Mopho (a Desktop Synthesizer...

Azmandius
replies: 5 views: 1,449
pwoe134 6th April 2011

Hi there - i´m not sure if i´m right here - so excuse in advance i recently got a piece , which idunno know exact what to to...

4ear
replies: 2 views: 830
4ear 6th April 2011

Hello all, Aphex 230 maybe should post in the low end theory? I,ve been using a dynamic mic with the 230 for a couple of yrs,...

doclobot
replies: 1 views: 1,597
audiomidijace 6th April 2011

Hi guys, Was wondering if you could help, my Apogee has stopped working. When I apply power and turn it on the red power...

alooker
replies: 3 views: 559
alooker 6th April 2011

Hey we had a Furman power conditioner crap out on us. Just wondering if anyone knows who to throw this away properly? any info...

everythingshooks
replies: 2 views: 530
Aeolian 6th April 2011

Looking for comments and/or advice on the easiest most accurate drum replacement/support tool? Please refrain from suggesting...

Jamz
replies: 19 views: 2,084
Jamz 6th April 2011

Hello lovely people, My band recently recorded this rough demo (and be warned, it is rough!), so we could work on the track...

Leicester Slut
replies: 17 views: 1,128
woodnote 6th April 2011

Came across a interesting idea from my buddy we are using a sm57 to record the guitar tracks which is cool, but he also asked...

jtitkamason
replies: 11 views: 2,099
balaperdida 6th April 2011

I just picked up an MCU Pro and Extender Pro... the place I bought them from here in Canada matched the prices I've been seeing...

atomicvai
replies: 2 views: 588
Geoff Waddington 6th April 2011

Hey folks - I play organ at a church on Sundays and we have an old Hammond with Leslie. From what I can tell it's a...

rcb4t2
replies: 23 views: 4,865
Kris 6th April 2011

This might be quite difficult to explain without a mix of mine but I can sure upload one for everybody to hear. Some of this...

Ash Taylor
replies: 3 views: 880
xcolbeyx 6th April 2011

I was recently checking out one of my fav artists new album the other day. I'm 26 now but he's been around since i was 14. Back...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 38 views: 3,091
Martini Hill 6th April 2011

Did anybody see the massive price drops on the Digi 003 interfaces? I wonder whats coming next? Any word on new interfaces by...

altruistic8
replies: 1 views: 1,849
Smithcok 6th April 2011

hy gearslutz! does anyone know if this passive di box is anywhere available to buy? i was searching on the inernet and couldnt...

Shrum
replies: 0 views: 1,121
Shrum 6th April 2011

Hello forum peoplez... I have a question regarding a piece of equipment I see in a lot of pictures of professional recording...

DJDVEP
replies: 4 views: 1,078
DJDVEP 6th April 2011

YouTube - Dean Bohana at Rockgarden Studio Plays Drums on a Keyboard! hooppie

88fingerz
replies: 21 views: 2,195
88fingerz 6th April 2011

Hi everyone, For my uni assignment I'm recording a cover of Sebastien Tellier's 'La Ritournelle' YouTube - la...

samBAKER
replies: 0 views: 583
samBAKER 6th April 2011

I have always beleived in spiritual freedon through discipline (seriously) So I have a fairly rigid dialy routine that I seem...

TheMarqueeYears
replies: 18 views: 2,156
Famous Dave 6th April 2011

I love the HD camera/TV set up in the tape room to keep an eye on the levels! Whats the gear you see here? - Especially Daves...

lostwars
replies: 13 views: 4,586
bee 6th April 2011

Hi gs. In my last few mixes, I've really tried to push the sonic quality to match that of some of my favorite CDs....

mikethedrummer
replies: 32 views: 14,168
Christopher Bay 6th April 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search