The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey everyone, The debate over whether vocalists should control fx processing live is a long and tumultuous one... Apologies in...

tombarton
replies: 3 views: 671
tombarton 12th April 2011

I am looking for a lo-fi droning/atmospheric effect in some of my songs. The best example I can give from a plug-in is from...

istealhotelsoap
replies: 4 views: 3,954
Dissimili 12th April 2011

Ok, I bought this unit a few years back (about 6 or 7). I tested it out after purchase and it worked. All tracks recorded and...

Smaug
replies: 3 views: 1,128
Smaug 12th April 2011
replies: 1 views: 526
Jonathawkes 12th April 2011

* Dear Gearslutz, Hi - longtime reader, first time poster. I know this conversation has probably been faded up and down in...

majorbriggs
replies: 0 views: 489
majorbriggs 12th April 2011

I can never seem to get piano edits to sound transparent... Has anyone found the secret to doing this right? Unless it's a...

2pulse
replies: 13 views: 3,054
2pulse 12th April 2011

Hi guys, Any suggestions on the best way to do this? I've been looking around the forums here and haven't quite found the...

funkmyer
replies: 5 views: 998
tactics 12th April 2011

It seems that actual sales and chart manipulation is still controlled by the industry and for the industry.I would not doubt when...

carlheinz
replies: 2 views: 1,085
PopularDemand 12th April 2011

I am thinking of buying the overstayer vca and predominantly using it for either master buss or drum buss applications. I already...

Night Stalker
replies: 1 views: 1,193
Night Stalker 12th April 2011

I find myself turning off the computer screen every chance I get, moving pictures and waveforms are distracting and don't help me...

robertbonello
replies: 16 views: 1,553
PRobb 12th April 2011

Before I even get to the plugs I gotta say that Universal Audio is an EXCELLENT company. I had a problem with my installers at...

dasoundjunkie
replies: 17 views: 4,849
Telefunk 11th April 2011

Anybody ever use this mic? What would you say it's worth in mint condition with case, clip, and windscreen?

deeper
replies: 0 views: 2,664
deeper 11th April 2011

I just acquired one of these in perfect working condition. Is this how much they go for? Ludwig Phase II Synthesizer. I'm...

sonicjosh
replies: 8 views: 4,998
sonicjosh 11th April 2011

The manual states that these should ideally never be set lower than unity (fully clockwise) Of course anyone can't really set...

hollow
replies: 6 views: 1,076
hollow 11th April 2011

Adam A7 pair new for $799 or Adam A7x Pair new for $1199 guitar center is having a sale on the A7's, i was planning on...

erikrpierce
replies: 1 views: 696
marconaz 11th April 2011

I am in works with a DJ from Belgium who was looking for someone to collab with so I sent him a track that my vocalist sang. I...

Mikeeyb
replies: 4 views: 728
AstralPStudios 11th April 2011

Hello, I have just picked up a pretty nice condition space echo, From the states and I am in the UK. I beleive that it's 110...

TWINSTATES
replies: 2 views: 735
TWINSTATES 11th April 2011

Does the Eleven rack have direct outs so, i can processed guitar with its DSP and record through a different AD/DA? i dont want...

Real Talk Ent.
replies: 2 views: 1,789
djmatic 11th April 2011

Hi Guys I’m looking for suggestions for a pedalboard power supply, I am having issues as my pedals aren’t all standard...

jjoneill
replies: 17 views: 12,740
jjoneill 11th April 2011

For our studio, we bought/sold over 100 items last year. I'm scrambling trying to enter them all onto form 4797. Is that what you...

Scott Whigham
replies: 0 views: 565
Scott Whigham 11th April 2011

Been recording bass via my Duet, and am just wondering if there would be much of a difference if I used an M5, since I've heard...

oceantracks
replies: 0 views: 932
oceantracks 11th April 2011

So I'm a huge fan of this score. Seems like all soundtracks from this time had a certain sound. YouTube - Point Break...

Amber
replies: 0 views: 437
Amber 11th April 2011

Hi out there I would like to direct your attention to this place: Korg Forums :: View topic - Wavedrum Computer Aided...

WaterDrum
replies: 0 views: 400
WaterDrum 11th April 2011

We use Cubase 5 and have recorded quite a few layers of voice and music. It appears the program runs in 44 000hz (I'm not sure...

jujufactory
replies: 15 views: 7,855
kennybro 11th April 2011

and big props to the crew at API at the same time. For some reason they were desperate -- or more likely very charitable and just...

Wheelomatic
replies: 0 views: 573
Wheelomatic 11th April 2011

Hi all, Why can't we have a cheaper range of 500 series gear? I like the mix-and-match nature of the beast, but it's very...

jimcroisdale
replies: 12 views: 1,217
jacksonburn 11th April 2011

We have a Hammond B3 and a Leslie 122. We also have the Trek II preamp which we sometimes use with guitars or connected to the...

Zeppelin
replies: 0 views: 552
Zeppelin 11th April 2011

Two person audio company looking for an office or two inside an audio facility in downtown Manhattan. We will do most of our...

mixologypost
replies: 0 views: 431
mixologypost 11th April 2011

Thought this was interesting...I was reading the Wikipedia entry (the world's most trusted resource) on the assassination of...

Johnkenn
replies: 0 views: 834
Johnkenn 11th April 2011

Has anyone heard about PC support for the MC Control by Euphonix?

James Law
replies: 113 views: 23,551
Keyplayer 11th April 2011

Hello GS people. I am about to get a new interface. How is the impact twin? Did any of you ever used it? Any information...

RAWNDIRTY
replies: 1 views: 913
RAWNDIRTY 11th April 2011

Bought a bit of gear, plugged it, it hums along for 10-15 seconds before smoke starts coming out of the switching power supply...

mustgroove
replies: 1 views: 516
The Real MC 11th April 2011

Looking for best one under $100 Steel or Cloth?? Thanks

Deleted User
replies: 36 views: 8,718
stephent28 11th April 2011

Hi guys, I recently bought a MR816X and I'm loving it. Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good decent vocal preamp...

drumdrum
replies: 5 views: 1,285
Turdadactyl 11th April 2011

So, I've heard no great things about these guys, though I've heard nothing terribly bad either. I'm looking for a versatile...

Goodfellow
replies: 1 views: 1,732
Goodfellow 11th April 2011
replies: 0 views: 495
blackafgano 11th April 2011

Hey guys I want to learn to play piano and have been looking at taking lessons. I bought a Roland Juno g a couple of years ago...

RoyD
replies: 6 views: 898
Mark Kaufman 11th April 2011

ok so I am considering buying a Phoenix Audio Nice DI (Phoenix Audio UK • Nice DI) which seems to be one of the best...

ruckzuck
replies: 3 views: 928
xavi 11th April 2011

There's no information on their website on the Mono-Blok, and all the websites I've seen say it's a special order item. Do they...

Squish
replies: 2 views: 1,466
MickeyMassacre 11th April 2011

When using the little jumper ribbons to bypass the computer on our E series, the VCA groups are behaving weird. The level of...

Worlez
replies: 3 views: 858
toolstudio 11th April 2011

I'm trying to decide between the Sub6 and the CMS sub. Would I be fine with the cms and save some $? I'm currently using the...

audiowreck
replies: 8 views: 1,304
audiowreck 11th April 2011

Guys - I have owned the Lucid for many years and I use it on the final stage out of my all analog chain, before going into the...

Claude G.
replies: 1 views: 723
Claude G. 11th April 2011

Anyone heard of their mics or pres?

rackdude
replies: 36 views: 15,973
davskij 11th April 2011

If you were going to have total control of a new project with music influenced by old school metal bands like classic era...

Turdadactyl
replies: 20 views: 2,781
binarymilton 11th April 2011

What's the best way to export a drumkit in pthd? Bout 10 tracks. I did this the other day for a client and it took so long!! I...

pianomog
replies: 9 views: 761
Steb 11th April 2011

I've been tracking drums the last two weeks and have been micing the kick drum from the inside and sometimes another mic just...

AJCruz
replies: 16 views: 1,853
Christopher Bay 11th April 2011

Hi iv just converted from akai mpcs to more software based jugglins. im now running reason 5 on mac with AN mpd24 along...

WAHGO
replies: 2 views: 1,986
WAHGO 11th April 2011

Anyone else have this problem? Brand new A&H Zed R16. First mix with it, and I notice several of the pan pots are noisy...

dallasdon
replies: 3 views: 1,557
tvsky 11th April 2011

I want to integrate my outboard gear into a hybrid Pro Tools based setup and I am thinking about how I can route a...

RiF
replies: 17 views: 5,380
RiF 11th April 2011
replies: 12 views: 1,093
twarrenl 11th April 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search