The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So I have the instrumental part of this mix sitting beautifully.. it's a 60's throwback Dylanesque rocker and the vibe is sort of...

dwaynedelario
replies: 17 views: 2,181
dwaynedelario 13th April 2011

Hello. I found this in an auction. Anyone knows something about this thing? Pardon my english. Cheers from Argentina. Antiguo...

PACHAMAMA
replies: 0 views: 863
PACHAMAMA 13th April 2011

Here's what I need to do: I want to use an HD24 to record a few tracks out of the Direct Outs on a board (some kind of G24...

TSnake
replies: 4 views: 1,060
Snatchman 12th April 2011

Has anybody else found that weirdly since the release of the POD HD series AVID have been sending out regular E-Mails about the...

alfieboy
replies: 36 views: 9,163
Mike Brown 12th April 2011

Hey guys, I’m a studio owner in the SF bay area. I will be down in the LA region for the weekend of the 23-24th and thought...

Ian Harrington
replies: 0 views: 513
Ian Harrington 12th April 2011

I have some PMC's & custom Morel driver monitors. Currently, I go straight to the power amp from the output of my UFX, via...

onebaldbloke
replies: 0 views: 440
onebaldbloke 12th April 2011

I am trying really hard to get this song out, to get people to repost it on facebook, retweet it on twitter, or to just show...

Mikeeyb
replies: 11 views: 814
Joe Porto 12th April 2011

I was given a Yamaha DX7II FD by a church who just had it sitting in storage. It had been sitting for years because they didn't...

pianoman7136
replies: 1 views: 924
AndyFromDenver 12th April 2011

I want to make an early 90's sounding recording. I want to get sounds similar to early nirvana, mudhoney, husker du.. what...

BuildaFriend
replies: 14 views: 3,133
skythemusic 12th April 2011

so we're back in a proper high end studio thursday night, instead of our rather modest practise room rig up. we've been in...

Hans Island
replies: 2 views: 606
psycho_monkey 12th April 2011

Im sure this has come up over and over, and ive read some bout the showdowns between gear, but basically im lookin at an...

autocomman
replies: 6 views: 828
czarthp 12th April 2011

So I have been doing audio production with a very sub-par set up for a while now, and I will be basically starting over this...

tdubthatsme
replies: 4 views: 632
tdubthatsme 12th April 2011

Hello, It's time for me to finally put my old Motu 828 to rest. The main reason is I cant really get the buffer lower than...

Slater
replies: 5 views: 7,044
Maunse 12th April 2011

For an indie space rock record-- Idea is to space the mic so the ratio of direct sound to early reflections to outright...

andonwego
replies: 6 views: 658
decocco 12th April 2011

Hey Folks! Well it seems no-one even replied so this thread anyway, but the whole thing is now redundant as i've decided to go...

J Fizzle
replies: 0 views: 880
J Fizzle 12th April 2011

Umm ya Thats the question. Anyone ever find rare vintage stuff?

dont
replies: 7 views: 1,072
StarfishMusic 12th April 2011

Due to health problems I'm going to be selling my 1971 deluxe reverb. very good shape. I put a weber speaker in her and still...

Darius
replies: 3 views: 2,889
Darius 12th April 2011

TOTALLY awesome. Anyone know anything about this guy? Salem very clearly reminds me of the first time I listened to the cures...

uncle muscles
replies: 0 views: 807
uncle muscles 12th April 2011

API

I just submitted a product idea via email to their head of engineering. This got me thinking, how often if at all do companies...

japancakes
replies: 6 views: 1,544
uncle muscles 12th April 2011

Does anyone know how and what was used to record this album. I love the entire sound of this album, anyone else feel the same?

jdproject1
replies: 3 views: 783
marcus 12th April 2011

Hi, Take a look at the picture. Can anybody tell me what mic this is?

lydentusiast
replies: 2 views: 580
lydentusiast 12th April 2011

I find that acoustic bassdrums most often have fundamental frequency lower than the sampled kicks. For many reasons I think a...

chilli
replies: 13 views: 1,120
chilli 12th April 2011

I have a question that has bothered me and may have to re-think my recording.. I came from recording dance music in an Akai...

flsh333
replies: 4 views: 1,800
3rd Degree 12th April 2011

Sold my MA-200, MA-201, SM7B (all good mics) and bought a Bock 195. Holy crap what a great sounding mic. Has a signature sound...

Robert Holm
replies: 19 views: 2,322
Robert Holm 12th April 2011

I've mainly been using Waves and Logic plugs but would like to get into 2 channels of hardware EQ. I generally try to get things...

jacksonburn
replies: 17 views: 3,148
SRS 12th April 2011

Hi all, I am buying some funky lighting for the studio and am doing a bit of background on DMX. I read the following and it...

losttrack
replies: 6 views: 6,409
nosebleedaudio 12th April 2011

can anyone guide me step by step how can I export what I recorded on the ADAT to my computer without re-recording? gear I...

ofeej
replies: 5 views: 5,667
ofeej 12th April 2011

i would like to hear peoples stories on how they got into this, i'm very anxious to know because i am trying to get somewhere...

gear aholic
replies: 28 views: 1,415
kerouac 12th April 2011

Anyone use this just for input expansion. Not interested in the pres, just need 8 ins and ADAT out to connect and record some...

nyne
replies: 2 views: 1,020
Drumslut 12th April 2011

I've got an AT2050, an sm58 and an sm57, but due to RF interference in my apartment, I cant use the 58 or 57 90% of the time....

blackmajik2021
replies: 27 views: 5,385
Topherle 12th April 2011

I have a few songs that contain passages that are a little too high to sing comfortably and sometimes come out a little strained....

Bob Vinsick
replies: 6 views: 2,326
FFTT 12th April 2011

I have the job of cleaning up sound, voice overs and scoring for a full length indie movie using PT9. Since I never did this...

Bob Vinsick
replies: 3 views: 651
tinlunchbox 12th April 2011

Hello guys Im not a technical guy but i like to play on my synths :) and i have a following question. I have three synth's...

rotmistrz88
replies: 2 views: 1,006
rotmistrz88 12th April 2011

Anymore feedback on this new Compressor? Uses? Sound? Quality?

contramark
replies: 5 views: 897
Oli_W 12th April 2011

Has anyone here "test driven" an SSL Nucleus? http://www.solid-state-logic.com/music/nucleus/ Am I missing something...

Keyplayer
replies: 1 views: 1,528
work2do 12th April 2011

Hi there, I am in the beginning phase of a piano recording project. We did mic/pre testing last night and it became evident...

ashriver71
replies: 0 views: 1,071
ashriver71 12th April 2011

For those of you who had missed it the swedish band Graveyard just released thier new album "Hissingen Blues" and I...

theunknown
replies: 8 views: 1,321
xfreddex 12th April 2011

First post here, long time lurker.. I'll be taking my first stab at live drums in my humble little home studio and any help is...

5TO36
replies: 2 views: 664
5TO36 12th April 2011

I couldn't find any reviews on this unit. I like the price range. Is it any good?

PikesPeak
replies: 1 views: 1,996
TimOBrienFlorida 12th April 2011

I'm doing some theory here and there, and thought this was interesting. Characteristics of Musical Keys links to a website...

Wavves
replies: 9 views: 5,591
badmark 12th April 2011

I'd just be interested from any techie types out there why it is that things that measure brilliantly sometimes don't sound as...

pqlia
replies: 18 views: 954
joelpatterson 12th April 2011

Hey, I need some advice in regards to mics, mic placement and techniques to record a full size grand piano for a rock/orchestral...

Ljy20
replies: 4 views: 702
joelpatterson 12th April 2011

My wife and I are thinking of relocating. We live in eastern Mass right now and to make matters worse we live in a tourist area....

John N
replies: 0 views: 420
John N 12th April 2011

via Craigslist "Selling my Moog Voyager. Not in the best of shape as the drummer left burning cigarette on the top...

GuruInSpace
replies: 31 views: 2,829
a zombie 12th April 2011

Hello everyone, and thank you for taking the time to participate in this thread. I'm sure this has been discussed plenty in the...

samorost
replies: 0 views: 1,018
samorost 12th April 2011

hey all. this weekend, i had my third session and today i started comping drums. i realized that i still have trouble...

colonel_claypoo
replies: 17 views: 904
Karloff70 12th April 2011

Hello, do any of you know speaker stands like the sound anchor studadjr or compadj but a lot less expensive? Unfortunately these...

virelai
replies: 2 views: 2,136
virelai 12th April 2011

This mic has a hand written label that says "MKF-1" which brought up zero info on Google. MKE-1 is a valid Sennheiser...

mjrippe
replies: 6 views: 777
DigitMus 12th April 2011

I'm looking for a good outdoor/indoor general purpose mic for field recording and whatever else comes my way. It is to be used...

jnw
replies: 0 views: 1,772
jnw 12th April 2011

Let me begin with, I am an 18 year old freshman at college. I want to get serious about music. I want to work in a studio and...

jstahley
replies: 39 views: 6,710
NetworkAudio 12th April 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search