The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've searched for a few hours on google and havent been able to come across the answer to my question. I need to know if my adcom...

twarrenl
replies: 1 views: 736
twarrenl 13th April 2011

I have a HF trim switch on my tannoy monitors. The manual says they should firstly be used in a typical bright environment, ...

hollow
replies: 0 views: 412
hollow 13th April 2011

Hi just bought boss bcb 60 pedal case (comes with psb adapter). And noticed my boss ve 20 pedal requires a psa adapter...

meymia
replies: 1 views: 604
meymia 13th April 2011

I have an EMU 1820m and a Solo 610 preamp. I'm thinking to buy a Focusrite Saffire 56 and I'm asking if the Solo 610 will be...

papaki23
replies: 6 views: 1,190
RTR 13th April 2011

Hello, I use UAD 710 with Neumann TLM103 to record a female singer for her first debut album. I have a quite good AD/DA...

ManSoundica
replies: 35 views: 4,653
ManSoundica 13th April 2011

Ok slutz, I recently bought an amazing sounding 1988 Marshall JCM 2000 2203 100 Watt Model. This thing is a beast. I'm looking...

BrettEffinThomas
replies: 2 views: 2,418
destiny brandon 13th April 2011

Ok, so I have been researching quite a bit on the forums. I am in the market for a new mic and mic pre. I think I want to go with...

mandance
replies: 0 views: 472
mandance 13th April 2011

I just picked up a used e-100 off ebay for just under $100. it doesn't come with batteries though and the manual says it needs...

Ejgauna
replies: 2 views: 2,611
bee 13th April 2011

Hey all just purchased the Profire 610, and having a bit of trouble recording using the device. Basically I am wanting to...

PTau
replies: 0 views: 645
PTau 13th April 2011

hey does anyone know if its possible to link a yamaha 01v (not 01v96!!) with a edirol ua-25?? I have an optical card inserted in...

FONS
replies: 8 views: 1,682
FONS 13th April 2011

In a room 13x15' with heavy trapping (super chunk corners and lots of 6" deep absorbers etc) do you believe I am better to...

coyotekells
replies: 1 views: 789
coyotekells 13th April 2011

Hey folks, been lurking long time here, but now I got to register. Bought myself a fine pair of Focal Twins, and really love...

Bitterklang
replies: 1 views: 856
garryrobson 13th April 2011

Ok, I'm going to try and explain this. I'm using Pro Tools 7.4 HD. I want to install the demo of McDSP Filterbank and ML4000....

RubenAgosto
replies: 1 views: 532
payne104 13th April 2011

Hi there, I'm going hybrid with a API 3288 console, and have decided on this: * 2 x Lynx Aurora's 16 w/ Pro Tools HD Native. *...

osh
replies: 4 views: 874
raal 13th April 2011
replies: 3 views: 593
NoPro 13th April 2011

I've been working with an EMT 140 for a while and really love the thing but I'm wondering what some other techniques for EQing In...

Matty Muir
replies: 2 views: 759
Matty Muir 13th April 2011

Greetings all! I am building a very modest home studio for recording guitar (both electric and acoustic), bass, and limited...

ccl117
replies: 1 views: 499
monkeyxx 13th April 2011

Just got a Metric Halo ULN-2 and need some advice on a quality DI for a '65 Fender Jazzmaster (Direct in). Kinda noisy right now....

bothaus
replies: 12 views: 1,292
bothaus 13th April 2011

I have written to Digidesign several times and begged them to tell me how to make crossfades behave like they did in ProTools 7. ...

Greg Wells
replies: 2 views: 636
Greg Wells 13th April 2011

For you guys using UPS's to power all your gear, would you rather have one big one or two or three smaller ones? Is there any...

Quint
replies: 12 views: 2,962
Quint 13th April 2011

Anyone have suggestions on getting a vocal distortion like the one on this track: YouTube - Graffiti6 "Stare Into The...

cable
replies: 0 views: 565
cable 13th April 2011

I hope this is not in violation of forum rules, but I just got an email special and purchased one at Front End Audio for $399...

Yetti
replies: 1 views: 646
exploded 13th April 2011

I did a search on this but couldn't find anything discussed within the last 4 years. I perform mainly by myself...mostly acoustic...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 8 views: 4,251
Shannon Adkins 13th April 2011

Hello, I can record various CC from the Synth II's midi out to my sequencers (Live and Logic) but when I try to send the...

dfunkt
replies: 0 views: 1,009
dfunkt 13th April 2011

So I have the instrumental part of this mix sitting beautifully.. it's a 60's throwback Dylanesque rocker and the vibe is sort of...

dwaynedelario
replies: 17 views: 2,181
dwaynedelario 13th April 2011

Hello. I found this in an auction. Anyone knows something about this thing? Pardon my english. Cheers from Argentina. Antiguo...

PACHAMAMA
replies: 0 views: 863
PACHAMAMA 13th April 2011

Here's what I need to do: I want to use an HD24 to record a few tracks out of the Direct Outs on a board (some kind of G24...

TSnake
replies: 4 views: 1,060
Snatchman 12th April 2011

Has anybody else found that weirdly since the release of the POD HD series AVID have been sending out regular E-Mails about the...

alfieboy
replies: 36 views: 9,162
Mike Brown 12th April 2011

Hey guys, I’m a studio owner in the SF bay area. I will be down in the LA region for the weekend of the 23-24th and thought...

Ian Harrington
replies: 0 views: 512
Ian Harrington 12th April 2011

I have some PMC's & custom Morel driver monitors. Currently, I go straight to the power amp from the output of my UFX, via...

onebaldbloke
replies: 0 views: 440
onebaldbloke 12th April 2011

I am trying really hard to get this song out, to get people to repost it on facebook, retweet it on twitter, or to just show...

Mikeeyb
replies: 11 views: 813
Joe Porto 12th April 2011

I was given a Yamaha DX7II FD by a church who just had it sitting in storage. It had been sitting for years because they didn't...

pianoman7136
replies: 1 views: 924
AndyFromDenver 12th April 2011

I want to make an early 90's sounding recording. I want to get sounds similar to early nirvana, mudhoney, husker du.. what...

BuildaFriend
replies: 14 views: 3,131
skythemusic 12th April 2011

so we're back in a proper high end studio thursday night, instead of our rather modest practise room rig up. we've been in...

Hans Island
replies: 2 views: 606
psycho_monkey 12th April 2011

Im sure this has come up over and over, and ive read some bout the showdowns between gear, but basically im lookin at an...

autocomman
replies: 6 views: 828
czarthp 12th April 2011

So I have been doing audio production with a very sub-par set up for a while now, and I will be basically starting over this...

tdubthatsme
replies: 4 views: 631
tdubthatsme 12th April 2011

Hello, It's time for me to finally put my old Motu 828 to rest. The main reason is I cant really get the buffer lower than...

Slater
replies: 5 views: 7,042
Maunse 12th April 2011

For an indie space rock record-- Idea is to space the mic so the ratio of direct sound to early reflections to outright...

andonwego
replies: 6 views: 657
decocco 12th April 2011

Hey Folks! Well it seems no-one even replied so this thread anyway, but the whole thing is now redundant as i've decided to go...

J Fizzle
replies: 0 views: 880
J Fizzle 12th April 2011

Umm ya Thats the question. Anyone ever find rare vintage stuff?

dont
replies: 7 views: 1,072
StarfishMusic 12th April 2011

Due to health problems I'm going to be selling my 1971 deluxe reverb. very good shape. I put a weber speaker in her and still...

Darius
replies: 3 views: 2,887
Darius 12th April 2011

TOTALLY awesome. Anyone know anything about this guy? Salem very clearly reminds me of the first time I listened to the cures...

uncle muscles
replies: 0 views: 807
uncle muscles 12th April 2011

API

I just submitted a product idea via email to their head of engineering. This got me thinking, how often if at all do companies...

japancakes
replies: 6 views: 1,543
uncle muscles 12th April 2011

Does anyone know how and what was used to record this album. I love the entire sound of this album, anyone else feel the same?

jdproject1
replies: 3 views: 782
marcus 12th April 2011

Hi, Take a look at the picture. Can anybody tell me what mic this is?

lydentusiast
replies: 2 views: 580
lydentusiast 12th April 2011

I find that acoustic bassdrums most often have fundamental frequency lower than the sampled kicks. For many reasons I think a...

chilli
replies: 13 views: 1,119
chilli 12th April 2011

I have a question that has bothered me and may have to re-think my recording.. I came from recording dance music in an Akai...

flsh333
replies: 4 views: 1,800
3rd Degree 12th April 2011

Sold my MA-200, MA-201, SM7B (all good mics) and bought a Bock 195. Holy crap what a great sounding mic. Has a signature sound...

Robert Holm
replies: 19 views: 2,321
Robert Holm 12th April 2011

I've mainly been using Waves and Logic plugs but would like to get into 2 channels of hardware EQ. I generally try to get things...

jacksonburn
replies: 17 views: 3,148
SRS 12th April 2011

Hi all, I am buying some funky lighting for the studio and am doing a bit of background on DMX. I read the following and it...

losttrack
replies: 6 views: 6,408
nosebleedaudio 12th April 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search