The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone know if Greg Wells or Martin/Luke did this? My girlfriend left Katy Perry's cd in my car and there are just some KILLER...

Andrew07
replies: 45 views: 5,751
makasi 24th April 2011

I was transferring an old master off of a DAT to make a compilation album. I must have tried about 20 times on 3 different...

PikesPeak
replies: 17 views: 859
cjogo 24th April 2011

Hey folks, I have a pair of M-Audio BX8A monitors (time for a new set very soon). I have noticed that whenever middle C or...

frankthefunky1
replies: 3 views: 661
frankthefunky1 24th April 2011

The mics I have are the EV RE20, an SM57 and a Beta58. What could I do with this? Do i need another mic? I notice AT4033 is used...

hebjam
replies: 8 views: 3,441
MicDaddy 24th April 2011

Looking for and cannot find a hypercardiod dynamic mic with a spring loaded talk switch -- so that if you put the mic down, it's...

JayNYC
replies: 2 views: 511
JayNYC 24th April 2011

An old news station here in town (Amarillo) is getting rid of their old Ward Beck broadcasting console and was wondering if any...

teelm05
replies: 4 views: 2,304
leeboy 24th April 2011

Hi, Happy easter to y'all! I'm looking for a state of the art studio to record vocals in LA. Preferred mics: M149 and Brauner...

madmarkdj
replies: 0 views: 538
madmarkdj 24th April 2011

I'm getting a tascam 38 8 tape machine and now need a console. I'm looking to spend around $500. I'd like to keep it all...

clo
replies: 6 views: 961
erikdrink 24th April 2011

I looking for some good motif sounds and how good is Typhoonsounds the drum must be like 100 & the original motif synth what...

morre
replies: 0 views: 603
morre 24th April 2011

I am looking for some feedback by Cubase 5 users using a Lynx Two card. Are there any known issues between Lynx Two and...

nasp
replies: 0 views: 584
nasp 24th April 2011

I just ordered a Steinberg MR816x from NovaMusik. (never bought from them before, just shopped there because they had B-stock...

samth3mancgp
replies: 1 views: 1,207
takman 24th April 2011

Any thought or impressions about them?

Tommy Zai
replies: 1 views: 676
mfx 24th April 2011

Greetings! Let me preface this by saying how much I wish I had found this forum years ago; there are some very knowledgable...

MindRiot
replies: 139 views: 12,926
monkeyxx 24th April 2011

So I just now upgraded to Reason 3.0 from 2.5. I've always used the mixer to organize all of my instruments, but with the...

Blindside
replies: 14 views: 2,607
frankthefunky1 24th April 2011

Before you read: I first explain the process of how it would be done in the physical world, then I realize it could also be...

suicidebomber
replies: 11 views: 848
u b k 24th April 2011

Check this out, I changed out the tube on a friends Chameleon Labs TS-2 tonight and did before and after tests. I am VERY...

pearldrum944
replies: 0 views: 855
pearldrum944 24th April 2011

Hi, 2 choices : 1/ an (old) apogee 16 channel da for summing analog you have 16 inputs. But you still dont have ad. 2/ or an...

datafeist
replies: 3 views: 801
work2do 24th April 2011

Just because I think I am a decent engineer and have a lot of clients does not mean that I am smart in other areas, as you know...

AllAboutTone
replies: 6 views: 580
AllAboutTone 24th April 2011

I know it's a solid state pre with audio passing through a starved plate design, but if I used one of my old RCA 12au7s would...

Timwaldvogel
replies: 4 views: 2,337
Timwaldvogel 24th April 2011

I'm recording in an apartment built in the 60's where the walls are INCREDIBLY thin and others can hear pretty much everything I...

istealhotelsoap
replies: 0 views: 1,851
istealhotelsoap 24th April 2011

I already have a few in mind and I am having trouble deciding. I will be recording vocals, acoustic guitar, and probably more. I...

yor
replies: 21 views: 2,464
Johnkenn 24th April 2011

Hello. i have a question concerning some difficulties i've been having with my set up lately. I have a sterling st 77 with a...

dogkiller
replies: 6 views: 862
manosar 24th April 2011

I thought it was jitter but now I'm not so sure. I keep getting pops randomly when I listen back to a mix and on the bounces...

nodie33
replies: 8 views: 695
mike vee 23rd April 2011

I have a akg d12e that I need to buy a capsule/diaphram for. Could anyone tell me where to order one from?

byerssound
replies: 1 views: 1,035
jmikeperkins 23rd April 2011

Hi, I am deaf but I love music, I can feel the vibrations though. My eyesight is good and I can read music. Is there any good...

musiccrazy
replies: 38 views: 3,806
James Lugo 23rd April 2011

Hello all. Hope I'm putting this in the right section. In the near future I may have the opportunity to record a small...

Maniac_Sound
replies: 4 views: 611
Maniac_Sound 23rd April 2011

Welcome To 1979 Studio (an all analog recording studio in Nashville, TN- ) is pleased to announce that we're hosting another...

cjmnash
replies: 24 views: 2,318
forasong 23rd April 2011

Does anyone have a PDF of the users manual? Doing some mastering with it currently. Much appreciated.

turnstile
replies: 0 views: 1,316
turnstile 23rd April 2011

I have Logic pro, and I would like to create a good string sound... The ones there are fine, but nothing has enough attack. I...

jlaco
replies: 0 views: 523
jlaco 23rd April 2011

I have a one year 8-T console mixer. I need to know how I can switch from recording to mixing easily. I know the 'I/P FLIP'...

the keester
replies: 8 views: 1,538
the keester 23rd April 2011

I am still relatively new to the whole seperattion of the all inclusive audio interface. I have gtp8 going into my Aurora....

Charliewonder7
replies: 1 views: 654
steveschizoid 23rd April 2011

I got a couple questions regarding the double tracking of guitars. Probly not the usual you guys get around here. Is it still...

kdj771
replies: 6 views: 3,293
fastlanestoner 23rd April 2011

Although I am fairly educated regarding the process, I still struggle achieving that perfect sound that I have envisioned, as I'm...

lxbrn71
replies: 9 views: 6,766
dublave 23rd April 2011

I'm looking for some good clip on tom mics for my studio. I record a lot of live bands, sometimes more than one in a day and I...

Rednose
replies: 18 views: 1,727
chout 23rd April 2011

What is it good for? I have it, but I still can't find a good use. Is it in any way better than some of the good software...

filipv
replies: 4 views: 1,227
filipv 23rd April 2011

Hey guys, Long story short - we're finally getting a new system (Mac Pro 8 core), PT9 and Logic9. Woohoo (except we're getting...

CLH
replies: 9 views: 898
CLH 23rd April 2011

Hi Guys, I am looking for a device to A/B various speakers in my project studio and have read some negative info re Central...

ashey
replies: 34 views: 4,446
Faderjockey 23rd April 2011

I never heard big monitors unfortunately.. So my question is, if the majority of the listeners listen their music in small...

makasi
replies: 1 views: 1,124
makasi 23rd April 2011

Do outboard eq's and compression sound different than eq and compression plugins? How so? For example... Great River 32eq...

rondango
replies: 0 views: 459
rondango 23rd April 2011

Hey fellow slutz, Strange coincidence. I'm heading to NAB this week. Tonight one of my old colleagues called and told me he...

refugee1
replies: 5 views: 1,037
refugee1 23rd April 2011

Hi, How do ADAT/Toslink differ? I'm looking at getting another audio interface to use for more I/O, and ADAT is the...

euphoria89
replies: 7 views: 783
Bassmankr 23rd April 2011

I want to buy this from a friend but don't want to be hurt if it need calibrated. It is a minimoog model D. It say Moog Music...

MakeitHappen
replies: 15 views: 1,284
AndyFromDenver 23rd April 2011

This is a Oberheim dmx?

Joram
replies: 6 views: 663
AndyFromDenver 23rd April 2011

I would like the opinions of the people here. I do mean opinions so no fighting :-) I currently have a Layla 3g card running out...

tenebre
replies: 5 views: 729
tenebre 23rd April 2011

Hi there, I'm looking to purchase Pre amp, Eq, and Compressor.. for vocals, acoustic guitars, drums, piano.. Obviously to have...

Caracalla
replies: 22 views: 2,614
Emwolb 23rd April 2011

Hey all, so I've got a fancy external sound card (RME FF400) and I have just ordered a Sherman Filterbank, and in a few weeks I'm...

Abula
replies: 2 views: 716
Abula 23rd April 2011

I picked up a teac x7r RTR recorder at an estate sale here for $100. price was pretty decent but looks like it might have a...

t_d
replies: 3 views: 3,904
t_d 23rd April 2011

Long time lurker, first time poster. So I did a search before I started a new thread so I wouldn't be the annoying new guy, but I...

ManaTau80
replies: 2 views: 1,330
Speeddemon 23rd April 2011

I know they have different connections on the rear, but are there any internal differences between the 2 switchers? I can't find...

spenceroo
replies: 0 views: 1,783
spenceroo 23rd April 2011

Hi guys, I checked other threads but could not really find an answer. My question is this: if you transfer original ADAT...

CAT5
replies: 10 views: 1,576
CAT5 23rd April 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search