The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm using ProTools LE 8.0.3. I have a macbookpro i5 OS X 10.6.4. So I installed my first version of BFD, I put in a stereo...

jpicture
replies: 9 views: 5,435
Java 14th April 2011

I'm buying an Alesis Control Pad for live sample triggering at live shows. I would like a sampler (something like an MPC) that...

maxiedaniels
replies: 2 views: 1,078
jude 14th April 2011

Anybody know the mics used in the studio with Jimmy Iovine and will.i.am? I think I spotted a Bock, a sure KSM (which ones?),...

Saxon-of-a-son
replies: 1 views: 803
api2500 14th April 2011

Resently I was setting up for a drum tracking session, and broke some wires in my kick drum mic while setting up. No time to lose...

Iron Man
replies: 1 views: 593
jmik 14th April 2011

I have to transfer some 2" tapes to protools. I´ve got my JH-24 setup and hitting the tapes fairly hard (3m996). Now when...

Outlaw Hans
replies: 6 views: 1,581
Outlaw Hans 14th April 2011

Just wondering how NOT listening to music for a long period of time would affect my own productions.. Maybe NOT listening to...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 42 views: 5,520
12ax7 14th April 2011

How often do you guys use them? When you do use them? why did you choose to use them? The title clearly explains what it does...

BuildaFriend
replies: 15 views: 1,536
Indicator 14th April 2011

which would you choose/use now?

Ejgauna
replies: 0 views: 1,252
Ejgauna 14th April 2011

Dark and long and yet the song sounds so dry at the same time. Anyone know what the reverb is on it?

Heimel
replies: 13 views: 1,780
Barish 14th April 2011

OK, let's try this again, I have both a Roland Fantom G and a Korg Triton Extreme workstation in my home studio. They both...

Kentoby
replies: 2 views: 527
kstackm 14th April 2011

The folks ar RME told me to come here to check. I'm getting ready to build a 3u rack mount computer to handle my VST's for...

Mick Emery
replies: 1 views: 562
Mick Emery 14th April 2011

Hey guys I just bought a babyface interface and started to mess around with TotalMix... I have some questions I was hoping I can...

Mattchen
replies: 2 views: 550
Mattchen 14th April 2011

Here is my problem, I bought M-Powered Pro-tools with an ilok a couple years ago. Just recently, I tried to use this ilok with...

techhappy
replies: 3 views: 2,446
musicbydesign 14th April 2011

hello everyone, i am very new to the all this stuff and i just bought my first mixer. The trouble is is that when i use it i...

wigglybeef
replies: 0 views: 758
wigglybeef 14th April 2011

as an analog guy who uses digital recorder only as capture medium, i used to wish for unit like the ssl x-desk. since i want line...

lifesize
replies: 0 views: 461
lifesize 14th April 2011

Alright guys, I have a very strange question... I own a blue baby bottle mic and I love it. I use it on just about every...

mattqualls
replies: 4 views: 1,292
dylanwissing 14th April 2011

Just got this unit today and I'm already having problems. When I turn it on the lights on the front flash a couple of times. Than...

jtmeag4
replies: 3 views: 494
jtmeag4 14th April 2011

forgive me ...this is not business ...it is a fond memory I'd like to share: I remember being a teenager at some Sciarrotta...

s2_Audio
replies: 0 views: 2,707
s2_Audio 14th April 2011

hey guys, I just bought a PCM 70 and fired it up - but the input's dead. A very tinny, very low output signal flows through the...

tombarton
replies: 1 views: 692
tombarton 14th April 2011

Hello, I recently picked up a culture vulture and it's amazing. I particularly like the way it dealss with overly bright...

TWINSTATES
replies: 6 views: 2,318
Sha-Zam 14th April 2011

Dear friends @ gearslutz, Does anyone know where I could find complete orchestra scores for metallica's songs? I want to put...

sofa
replies: 3 views: 648
andersmv 14th April 2011

Hello, I basically joined this forum to seek help with an issue I'm have with my 8pre. Basically - the 8pre only has 2 outputs,...

ArtVanDelay
replies: 5 views: 2,381
ArtVanDelay 14th April 2011

i can't seem to find much info on thins. can anybody recommend a tube for this mic? does it even worth trying? thanks.

mrc
replies: 2 views: 3,022
mrc 14th April 2011

What do you do...Hammer>Nail or Nail>Hammer? List reasoning.

once a roadie
replies: 0 views: 649
once a roadie 14th April 2011

looking to replace my secondary monitors which are Bx5a's. Thinking of the MSP5's. Focal cms65 are my main monitors so I don't...

czarthp
replies: 2 views: 1,193
czarthp 14th April 2011

ok, i want to buy 5 mackie nearfield monitors MR8's and arrange them in a 5.1 pattern. i dont want to MIX 5.1...i just want to...

daveybasso
replies: 13 views: 629
daveybasso 14th April 2011

Hi there, I stupidly plugged a 110v powered Ramsa converter into a 220v power outlet. Anyone out there with a schematics or...

westlodgestudio
replies: 2 views: 874
westlodgestudio 14th April 2011

hey all, im sure many of you have seen the recent thread about the many uses/tricks involving a flanger. while i know that a...

essessbe
replies: 0 views: 475
essessbe 14th April 2011

Im going crazy trying to figure out what kind of guitar/effects were used on the siouxsie and the banshess song,...

wedgewedge
replies: 20 views: 8,757
spok 14th April 2011

Hi, I need your recommendations on great small analog mixers to mixdown ( as main goal) and record back on DAW, on a stereo audio...

Red Baron
replies: 11 views: 4,099
Red Baron 14th April 2011

Hi All, I am new to this forum and looking to upgrade my studio, I am currently running a combination of outboard Pre's - 2 x...

FreefallStudios
replies: 7 views: 7,064
Gtr_Mann 13th April 2011

Does anyone make a compact transport for protools et al? I'm talking just the transport. I don't need or want anything...

analog orange
replies: 15 views: 892
analog orange 13th April 2011

I just Upgraded to Pro Tools 9 can i use multiple I/O interfaces at once now like an HD rig? can i hook up four MBox Pros?

Barrington
replies: 2 views: 1,544
Turns 13th April 2011

My trusty UA 2192 has had some troubles when powering up: meter lights flickering and 'pulsating' sounds. It took a few minutes...

doorknocker
replies: 5 views: 783
musictech 13th April 2011

Bear with me please! I've been wanting to figure out a way to send a single pre-recorded audio track to an external device...

tinlunchbox
replies: 0 views: 443
tinlunchbox 13th April 2011

K&K makes several affordable mini condensers on goosenecks that run on a little boxes for power supplies. One is a hyper and...

Funk-O-Meter
replies: 0 views: 468
Funk-O-Meter 13th April 2011

There is no need for extra explanation. I need accurate software for adding the samples to the recorded drums. What do you...

Purusha
replies: 14 views: 3,470
mybrother 13th April 2011

So Currently i use a Presonus Firestudio Project as my main I/O for A/D/A and Preamps. This is for home use/hobbyist use. I have...

bryan k
replies: 24 views: 5,757
soulfield 13th April 2011

Wish to rack up my v672 modules (discrete types). Have been laying around for too long time. Anybody out there done a complete...

HonkyTonk
replies: 0 views: 483
HonkyTonk 13th April 2011

I have not been able to research or find much info, also im not sure if this should be in low end as well. I picked one up today...

AllAboutTone
replies: 5 views: 6,496
Eli Resnick 13th April 2011

I'm looking for current recommendation for studios with either a fairly large studio footprint or a moderate size room with very...

Wyn Davis
replies: 22 views: 1,613
dylanwissing 13th April 2011

Hello All. So Ive read all the kyma info I could find and understand, but still have some questions Id like to get some opinions...

mongo43
replies: 1 views: 733
moodstarrr 13th April 2011

alright guys! a while ago a got myself a fostex e16 to add a bit of tape saturation to stuff. its in excellent nick and for...

glennyb
replies: 20 views: 2,992
glennyb 13th April 2011

Hi! I use DC2000 console. Today I can't start working because it goes to diagnostic menu after switching on. After turning on I...

Alex Casey
replies: 2 views: 2,171
Samson 13th April 2011

A friend of mine gave me a brand new stereo set of Schoeps CMC641 as a gift because he said he had no use for them. These mics...

NeumannCollecta
replies: 4 views: 995
pigcheez 13th April 2011

Hi guys, I'm currently running PT9 with a 003, iMac and Lynx Aurora 8 with the LT-Adat card. I want to get some more pre's...

anemicrock
replies: 2 views: 513
anemicrock 13th April 2011

I have the O.G. RME multiface 1. Been rockin with that thing for years and is a solid little box. I'm looking into picking up a...

BassTerd
replies: 2 views: 1,202
DaVogi 13th April 2011

Rock gig Room 36x26x12 Kick e602 Snare 57 on top and bottom Tom 57 Floor tom 57 Stereo OH's ATM450's Room mod'd Oktava MK219 ...

PEImatrix
replies: 5 views: 844
johndykstra 13th April 2011

This hasn't really been discussed since 2005. With a lot of hybrid mixer/songwriting/producer studios, how do you make money?...

assassin
replies: 35 views: 9,951
MickeyMassacre 13th April 2011

Anybody use the DDA Forum console? Is it going to have as good of preamps and EQ as a larger studio consoles from DDA? I don't...

witchfeet
replies: 0 views: 1,135
witchfeet 13th April 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search