The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

anybody know which model is this? thanks for your help

GMR
replies: 6 views: 5,321
Torea 16th April 2011

and yes ive done research and searching...believe me.... I'm using cubase 5...... lets say i have a VST. and that VST has its...

takman
replies: 6 views: 5,556
sparqee 16th April 2011

Even if you don't dig the music check it out for its unique approach and use of a really nice studio. No click, tracked 100%...

mikethedrummer
replies: 1 views: 814
mmahan40 16th April 2011

Full raw performance of the new album in HD. Click the link to see/hear it in hi-res: YouTube - Foo Fighters. Wasting Light Live...

scud133
replies: 20 views: 1,610
satellitedog 16th April 2011

Hi... I am currently running a HD3 ACCEL PCI sys on a G5. I just bought a Mac Pro Quad 2.8 PCIe. And I also just bought a UAD 2...

rolo
replies: 5 views: 1,169
T. Morgan 16th April 2011

I have an older Sound Construction Isobox, about 8-10 years old that I haven't been using for a couple years, because my new...

Wave theory
replies: 0 views: 1,099
Wave theory 16th April 2011

Uh oh. As if I didn't spend enough time on here, now there is a gearslut app for the iPhone. Posted via the Gearslutz iPhone...

soundmoves
replies: 3 views: 601
souldeep 16th April 2011

Hello dear Slutz, I seek your advise, anyone who is using or dealt with an Yamana MG206C mixer. I've got an issue. Just...

sein
replies: 1 views: 1,298
cavern 16th April 2011

Something that's baffled and frustrated me for a while in Pro Tools is that when I'm trying to bring up or down a perfectly...

kimbowen
replies: 3 views: 1,016
psycho_monkey 16th April 2011

This is the first ITB punk recording I am going for... Less inputs than I had in the past, but I downsized and sold quite a bit...

Yetti
replies: 9 views: 1,208
Yetti 16th April 2011

I suspect that I'm not the only one with this pet peeve... I hate the concept of throwing away a whole boom assembly just...

grrrayson
replies: 11 views: 13,656
audibell 16th April 2011

For now I'm working in the box with external hardware used simply via converter ins and outs. However, I'm finding myself...

Freq AudioWorks
replies: 23 views: 2,257
unitymusic 16th April 2011

In my version of theory this involves recording your main vocal, then reverse everything. Then double or triple it once you...

JoeyM
replies: 13 views: 927
unitymusic 16th April 2011

Another video from the Bronx Native. This is out latest one. Nah Right » Search Results » Denzil porter

m.forbes
replies: 2 views: 518
m.forbes 16th April 2011

Hello there, it's my first post here, i hope this is the right section on the forum for my thread. I make electronic music with...

Folkroom
replies: 46 views: 17,750
therealbigd 16th April 2011

Hi, Looking to start using a digital multitrack for live use (3 piece guitar band using backing tracks of synths/drum machines...

yoodooright
replies: 9 views: 1,781
astronaut 16th April 2011

Hello my dear Gearslutz fellows. Im looking for one of those two compressors. Now,its going to be my first compressor. So I...

RAWNDIRTY
replies: 3 views: 1,616
RAWNDIRTY 16th April 2011

I have used the VSTi Hammond but nothing like being to drunk to make a digital mixer and digital VSTi work... nuff said.. ...

Jay-
replies: 59 views: 23,250
NEWTON IN ORBIT 16th April 2011

Can't find much on here re the OB-1.. any got one or had one.. what's it like?? Never Heard and OB-1 just wonder how it sounds ,...

grayedout
replies: 6 views: 1,315
grayedout 16th April 2011

Just picked up an old Yamaha YST SW100 sub to use with my NS10's. Just curious on how you guys are setting the crossover &...

Ringwraith
replies: 5 views: 5,563
Ringwraith 16th April 2011

Just got a API Lunchbox today with an A-designs P1, and an "Old School" preamp. Those modules came with the purchase. I...

phaedrus
replies: 6 views: 837
wakestyle 16th April 2011

They dont have that huge hut with the mixing guy like 50 metres from the stage..so where they do the mix?? they use acoustic...

PRODIJ
replies: 5 views: 1,506
PRODIJ 16th April 2011

Hi Guys, Im looking to buy a new preamp this week and wanted to get some info/advice on which you slutz recommend. I mainly...

AddictivePro
replies: 11 views: 827
OceanMan 16th April 2011

Does anybody know what features in the MC Pro they took out to make the stripped down Artist's Series MC Control? Also, does the...

Keyplayer
replies: 20 views: 4,326
Keyplayer 16th April 2011

Hello Everyone, Ive been working in live audio production for a few years now (mostly monitors), working for a smaller sized...

youmancl
replies: 0 views: 553
youmancl 16th April 2011

I'm not sure if this is the right forum.. but here goes. I own an Ensoniq DP-Pro. My main issue is that every time I turn it...

jrakarl
replies: 5 views: 623
jrakarl 16th April 2011

Hey guys, This is my first post...been a long time fan of the site, just never posted. Okay, here's my question. If I...

ChrisSligh
replies: 1 views: 2,065
nst7 16th April 2011

Would anyone not recommend me buying a Lynx Aurora from America and use it with a 110v -> 220v step-up transformer? Would it...

osh
replies: 17 views: 2,031
PACHAMAMA 16th April 2011

Okay, last winter I bought a Pultec MH-4 tube mixer. The purchase at the time seemed kind of novel. I was getting this great...

soupking
replies: 37 views: 14,776
pan60 16th April 2011

Hi folks, I'm doing a career day for a local elementary school on May 21,2010 about recording and sound. Since they are young...

kenjkelly
replies: 4 views: 4,703
rcb4t2 16th April 2011

Hi, In my home studio I have different stuff that's hooked up to my speakers. Normally a stage piano, my audio interface (Apogee...

multivir
replies: 1 views: 1,594
MasterCrab 16th April 2011

I noticed in superior drummer 2 you can bounce down your drum track into individual audio tracks for each kit piece so you can...

paulpod
replies: 2 views: 1,641
AshleySmith06 16th April 2011

Hi all, I was off work yesterday with a really bad back, so I downloaded some source files from mixoff.org and had a go. It was...

jimcroisdale
replies: 12 views: 1,371
jimmy3189 15th April 2011

I have nothing against pro tools if that's what you want to use. Personally I dislike it's workflow, so I use FL Studio. I find...

sargentpilcher
replies: 127 views: 6,637
cennay 15th April 2011

Does anyone know what the very first hardware compressor emulation was? Was it from Waves, UAD, or ...?

kjetillunde
replies: 16 views: 1,706
SonicSounds 15th April 2011

I'm having someone design a web page for me, and we're are to the the point of trying to decide how to send and receive files...

tha]-[acksaw
replies: 41 views: 4,100
Unclenny 15th April 2011

Hello guys do you know who mixed: "Interpol - Turn on the bright light" "Mogwai - Hardcore will never die but you...

andy3
replies: 4 views: 1,127
CrazyBeast 15th April 2011

Just bought a RFT Gefell PM750 thats been modified to accept 48v. Unscrewed the head basket to see which capsule it had ( the...

DrewManchu
replies: 1 views: 625
DrewManchu 15th April 2011

Okay, So I've been blessed to have the opportunity to buy a pair of NS10's for $350. They're in decent cosmetic condition (i.e....

St. Augustine
replies: 53 views: 6,511
jdier 15th April 2011

When layering overdriven/distorted guitar I tend not to apply compression to individual tracks but route them to a group channel...

dialectic
replies: 34 views: 8,624
Cut It Live 15th April 2011

Hi, I currently have my PC MIDI'd up to 4 outboard sound sources. But sometimes I like to use my hardware sequencer. How...

Major Tom
replies: 1 views: 430
Kiwi 15th April 2011

can anybody identify this amp? Andy and Craig - Gauntlet Hair | Flickr - Photo Sharing! which brand? thx

omled
replies: 3 views: 559
casey campbell 15th April 2011

Hi! So, I got a little problem. What to do with $5500, or in my case - around 4000 euros? Bear in mind prices differ from...

znus
replies: 0 views: 680
znus 15th April 2011

My sis is a singer (who lives in Brooklyn) and her voice works pretty wonderfully with a K2, (i've posted this vid...

Jomega
replies: 4 views: 610
Jomega 15th April 2011

Ok Guys Is it worth it to pay 1000 more and have 4 pre's less!!!!!! Was just about to drop some cash on a RME UFX. I play...

Jakes242
replies: 43 views: 5,680
baresound 15th April 2011

Upgrading my studio and have been on the verge of buying a console many times but just have not made the jump. I am running PT9...

Providence
replies: 5 views: 831
BradD 15th April 2011

"In Repair" was written and recorded in a day. Featuring Steve Jordan and Charlie Hunter, recorded in Avatar Studios,...

AgustinZubillaga
replies: 181 views: 10,792
Funny Cat 15th April 2011

Sup Slutz! I need some help arranging my portable recording rig. What would be the most practical setup for this gear in a...

TheDevilLokius
replies: 2 views: 534
subspace 15th April 2011

Can anyone here tell me if Tango will run multiple DAWs at the same time like the Euphonix MC Pro?

Keyplayer
replies: 3 views: 627
Keyplayer 15th April 2011

I find myslelf often using eq when tracking and mixing as we all do but often am doing it purely by ear and not really having ...

Shadow Boxer
replies: 28 views: 1,784
AstralPStudios 15th April 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search