The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Bounced all vocal trax in Logic 9 with Ozone on Master, brought the accaplla back in the mix, its offbeat! Tried with few other...

blackafgano
replies: 5 views: 1,210
blackafgano 17th April 2011

Hi guys I would like to share these files to download, they are... Teac 80-8 and Dynacord mini schematics and...

VARIETE'S ACTOR
replies: 0 views: 416
VARIETE'S ACTOR 17th April 2011

I'm wanting to update my remote "tracking room" convertors. I'm currently using two 888/24's via a Lynx aes16. Works...

rhythminmind
replies: 0 views: 926
rhythminmind 17th April 2011

looking for an actual mixer with faders and aux sends. Have around $2500 to spend. Sound is number one of course. Size is...

Unknown soldier
replies: 6 views: 3,636
Deleted User 17th April 2011

I am considering purchasing a matched stereo pair of mic’s, and am looking at the Josephson C42 and the BeyerDynamic MC 930...

PhilDarg
replies: 5 views: 3,886
PhilDarg 17th April 2011

For the last few days ive been experimenting with a tascam 424 cassette 4 track recorder.... I think it sounds pretty cool! Why...

ianbryn11
replies: 116 views: 14,470
FFTT 17th April 2011
replies: 0 views: 416
pqlia 17th April 2011
replies: 0 views: 495
Sonkite 17th April 2011

Instrument and reverb sampling is pretty straight forward, but perhaps that's just because I'm familiar with it. How does Nebula...

musichascolors
replies: 2 views: 1,749
Taurean 17th April 2011

I'm a bit of a noob to recording/mixing out of the box, so I have some questions about a Neve 5432 I am getting. It has no...

mikoo69
replies: 3 views: 2,425
Jim Williams 17th April 2011

Hi slutz! I´ll be recording a death metal/djent band in style of Meshuggah, Bloodbath, TesseracT etc. We have a great small...

theunknown
replies: 39 views: 6,079
mjlaudio 17th April 2011

Hello, hope this is the right subforum for this question. I just sold my k2500 that had semi-weighted keys, after touch...

tonytritone
replies: 1 views: 1,050
tonytritone 17th April 2011

can anyone help me understand (maybe even post a photo) how to wire my chopped off xlr ends into the barrier strip of an Altec...

revbrodiddley
replies: 2 views: 870
paulmoak 17th April 2011

Hi, I could get recopilate this docs with manuals and schems and things of TEAC 80-8 Reel to Reel 1/2" recorder for who...

VARIETE'S ACTOR
replies: 0 views: 624
VARIETE'S ACTOR 17th April 2011

I'm looking for a good loop pedal for acoustic guitar performances. I'd love to find one that's under $100 (even used). Any...

barronsteele
replies: 2 views: 3,697
Les Paul Gibson 17th April 2011

Is anyone using the MW1 and Apogee Ensemble together. With all the different ways utilize these devices, it looks complicated...

Les Paul Gibson
replies: 0 views: 718
Les Paul Gibson 17th April 2011

These sounds stunning... beautiful use of reverb. Anyone here work on this album??

sourcekode
replies: 39 views: 14,118
m&m's 17th April 2011

I end up doing alot of mixing on headphones and was sat in a studio today working with a pair of auratones (mixcubes) and other...

foge
replies: 6 views: 1,377
SP2016 17th April 2011

Pretty sure some of yall heard this tune; I would love to achieve that kick and bass chemistry, basically it sounds to me that...

blackafgano
replies: 1 views: 1,287
rhythmic5 17th April 2011

Hi there, When is it right to use a mixing desk with your DAW? What would one gain form doing so in the project studio...

paulpod
replies: 6 views: 4,272
Audioactive 17th April 2011

I have a PT HD Core card (PCI) and a PT HD 7 license.. I originally picked them up to get the upgrade to PT 9 HD and run it with...

clonewar
replies: 3 views: 550
psycho_monkey 17th April 2011

The lead sound, bit like a sort of sax? http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF1688545-02-01-09.mp3 what is it, or how could I make a...

kennyda
replies: 4 views: 2,844
kennyda 17th April 2011

Hi yall If someone knows who mixes those artists, and how much does it usually cost to mix the house/dance tune for commercial...

blackafgano
replies: 3 views: 2,298
sergioelectro 17th April 2011

Was kinda shocked that there are no forums about Circuit Bending.However knowing that most engineers are purist's when it comes...

replies: 2 views: 817
JRock 17th April 2011

I've installed Waves, and it seemed to have installed fine, but Logic doesn't recognize it as an audio unit. Waves also doesn't...

ArtVanDelay
replies: 1 views: 1,027
mfx 17th April 2011

Hello, I'm going to stay in New York City with my wife for next week. My question is (as a passionate musician and producer):...

sonic_silk
replies: 0 views: 502
sonic_silk 17th April 2011

I am a student and am looking for a cheeper alternative to the Royer R121 Are there any out there?

AjSmith
replies: 14 views: 4,504
dave gross 17th April 2011

So I just upgraded to pt9 from le, and im having issues with beat detective. For some reason, its not picking up a ton of the...

Evanmd
replies: 1 views: 639
banevt 17th April 2011

Is the UA710 pre (solid state side) a step up or step sideways to the ensemble pre's? With the tube blending option will it...

erikrpierce
replies: 0 views: 537
erikrpierce 17th April 2011

I realize nothing would sound exactly like a Korg M3 but I like the sound of the units for pads and atmospheres and looking for...

bruceferraudi
replies: 0 views: 1,703
bruceferraudi 17th April 2011

I've learned that my colleauge dropped my re20 to floor from 1 meter yesterday. I couldn't check if it is still working. How...

Baykush
replies: 20 views: 1,644
bexarametric 17th April 2011

hello, I`m sorry for that maybe stupid question, but so far i`m only on a duet and have very limitted experience with...

papabodo
replies: 7 views: 2,330
nst7 17th April 2011

Hi there My Bricasti M7 which i've owned for a couple of years recently has started to freeze. The reverb still comes out but...

swingkatz
replies: 3 views: 2,330
swingkatz 17th April 2011

Hey Guys, I'm putting together my home studio here with the following components and I was thinking I should get a power...

newjax
replies: 7 views: 3,979
Todd 17th April 2011

Hello friends - I'm teaching a "music/audio freelancing" course for the juniors and graduating seniors in my program....

beautyfish
replies: 0 views: 482
beautyfish 17th April 2011

I am a hobby singer/songwriter. I am trying to get a small rig to record 2 channels max. Sources include my own baritone voice,...

shawntp
replies: 6 views: 1,506
monkeyxx 17th April 2011

I normally track with ADC off and no plug-in's engaged until mix time. I would like to start using Pro Tools as a...

Keith Moore
replies: 5 views: 655
Keith Moore 17th April 2011

I did a search and seem to have found a lot of mixed opinions. Can anyone confirm if the installer that comes with the $349 PT HD...

Keith Moore
replies: 3 views: 574
Keith Moore 17th April 2011

Just a general question really. What sort of mic does you typical cell phone have in them? I am assuming they are some sort of ...

FireMoon
replies: 5 views: 1,158
machineintel 17th April 2011

I just bought a pair of Genelec S30D in mint condition, i mean almost NIB, not a scratch or dust on them, for a good price. Ive...

dualflip
replies: 16 views: 2,460
FreshSkweez 17th April 2011

It dawned on me the other day how many great songs have been written about food (or used extended metaphors referencing food!) so...

ReubenTobias
replies: 65 views: 2,577
machineintel 17th April 2011

Hello all, I already have an interface (8pre), and I'm looking to adding some balanced analogue outputs to it. Preferrably, I...

ArtVanDelay
replies: 8 views: 3,609
Snatchman 17th April 2011

Seeing lots of threads about Auratone type speakers and I just wonder how relevant they still are? Without doing any type of...

j-uk
replies: 1 views: 683
Snatchman 17th April 2011

Here's the deal: A client of mine wants me to drive to another city (5 hrs away), stay over night, and record him the next day...

Aaron Miller
replies: 15 views: 4,080
MLM 17th April 2011

Is there a site that tracks new mics being released ?

coachz
replies: 1 views: 544
surflounge 17th April 2011

Basically what is your workflow with SSL automation? After you do your first base pass in automation(for all tracks) do you...

assistantguy
replies: 5 views: 1,043
kats 17th April 2011

Hey folks, I am using the Nebula 2 plugin, which sounds amazing. However I have this insane recurring problem. Sometimes...

Frequency
replies: 1 views: 517
gregerlindberg 17th April 2011

Just purchased a second-hand Roland SDE 1000 in good condition, but its brains seem to be a bit scrambled. Sonically, I can...

TheRealRoach
replies: 5 views: 1,670
Les Paul Gibson 16th April 2011

OK, So here\'s the challenge..... Lets say you have a standard kick drum sample... Would you send it and then treat it on a...

folb695
replies: 4 views: 905
dualflip 16th April 2011

Bad chinese manufacturing - I know... There are no marks on them except for min and max. On one of the monitors the stripe...

hollow
replies: 3 views: 725
hollow 16th April 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search