The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,316
Views: 2,316
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi guys, I was toying around with some plugins that offers m/s capabilities, the Density mkII and the RescueA from variety of...

Arkham00
replies: 2 views: 800
Penny 28th April 2011

Greetings and as always - thanks for these forums. My band practices silently most of the time.. We accomplish this with a...

lucidphreak
replies: 0 views: 1,146
lucidphreak 28th April 2011

So, use a sidechain to make the kick cut through in popmusic, is that common? I know it's normal in house.

m&m's
replies: 6 views: 1,059
combfilter 28th April 2011

I need a small hardware sampler, or an app for iPad/touch that can trigger samples in banks. For instance: 8 hardware...

soundrick
replies: 1 views: 770
audiothing 28th April 2011

Hello all, Can't for the life of me figure out what this organ sound is, and would be extremely grateful if anyone could point...

nomorebigideas
replies: 1 views: 543
audiothing 28th April 2011

Hey guys, I have recently purchased a new music studio rig and I am having some serious issues with crackles and pops coming out...

Antoine8
replies: 0 views: 443
Antoine8 28th April 2011

Hi GS, Im looking to record 32 channel (ADAT) simultaneously via the digital desk to my computer. Can anyone here recommend me...

shambles76
replies: 1 views: 494
Puffer Fish 28th April 2011

i am looking to buy a ribbon microphone the mxl r77 i have the option of adding a lundahl transformer to the mic for an extra 150...

replies: 4 views: 1,518
Puffer Fish 28th April 2011

I am looking for four channels of simple and clean no nonsens compression for on the road. Targets are vocals, bass and snare in...

Tom H
replies: 14 views: 3,263
The777artin 28th April 2011

A little late easter treat gooof 5gUcnUjhRX0

Eldhrimnir
replies: 0 views: 584
Eldhrimnir 28th April 2011

Ok, ok... so this isn't a traditional recording question; I actually run a podcast and recently purchased some new equipment......

greenlightshow
replies: 2 views: 1,002
mrc 28th April 2011

Hello my dear GSLUTZ! I have an mxl 2003a. I want to buy a pre for this mic but I really do not know which is the best...

RAWNDIRTY
replies: 12 views: 1,035
RAWNDIRTY 28th April 2011

I have recently come into a pair of Event biamplified direct field tuned reference monitors. One of the speakers constantly...

jazzyfresh
replies: 1 views: 562
KRStudio 28th April 2011

After growing incredibly accustomed to being able to record as loud as I wanted within the confines of my acoustically sound...

istealhotelsoap
replies: 7 views: 873
Core 28th April 2011

hello friends! i have a question and i hope someone, help me. i have a SSl Matrix, and i'm using as follow: Protools send my...

marcos amado
replies: 1 views: 917
[email protected] 28th April 2011

Liked what I heard on Grenade the other day. (What I presume is the album cut, and NOT the dance remix... that's one of the...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 1 views: 1,151
cinealta 28th April 2011

I have ensemble and 2408mk3, now I want to buy a dangerous d-box for summing. I can`t use d-box with ensemble because its already...

shani haider
replies: 0 views: 647
shani haider 28th April 2011

Zippyshare.com - drums.mp3 snare is more or less oberheim dmx but i struggle with the kick...

housegezeichnet
replies: 4 views: 836
AndyFromDenver 28th April 2011

im thinking about upgrading my adc from what im currently running, a Phonic Helix 18 (via firewire). I normally use better out...

hipaquarius
replies: 2 views: 742
hipaquarius 28th April 2011

Hello, I have to mix an acoustic drum with an electronic kick, now I'm aligning the drum and then I'll add the electronic kick,...

elan
replies: 13 views: 1,458
AndyFromDenver 28th April 2011

So i sometimes mess around with my setup and have this problam again: (My signal chain is: Blue kiwi to neve 1073 dpa,to eli...

meymia
replies: 2 views: 970
dave gross 28th April 2011

really really want to find one of these, but don't even know where to begin looking...does anyone know who might have made these?...

walker lynne
replies: 9 views: 3,581
PRobb 28th April 2011

We have 8 audio interfaces (Layas & Motus) in a small rack. We need to bring a pair of connections from each interface to...

HHS
replies: 2 views: 1,454
Go Nigel Go 28th April 2011

Hi, This is my first post on Gearslutz but I always look through all the brilliant information on here, thankyou for providing...

[email protected]
replies: 4 views: 855
Slikjmuzik 28th April 2011

It seems that so many of you are in love with summing mixers. So, what are you all using? And, is there a piece that you...

PikesPeak
replies: 13 views: 2,862
natpub 28th April 2011

Yes, I have done many searches - but can't really find very much. I am looking for BeyerDynamic MC 930 sound samples,...

PhilDarg
replies: 8 views: 2,982
PhilDarg 28th April 2011

Hey everyone! I posted this in another forum (high end), but I was wondering if any of you had any information concerning an...

BigIzzy
replies: 3 views: 642
BigIzzy 28th April 2011

At what price range does a mixing console become an asset rather than a liability? I have a Behringer 16 ch Eurodesk that I...

5TO36
replies: 20 views: 7,510
therealbigd 28th April 2011

I really dig both the music and the sound of this great great album. Does anybody have any info of gear/techniques used. The...

Fabi
replies: 3 views: 627
Aeolian 28th April 2011

Hello all. Im hoping someone with more experince may be able to help me. I am thinking of recording guitar, bass, drums and...

Deleted User
replies: 35 views: 1,804
Tommy G 28th April 2011

YouTube - Jay-z - Izzo (H.o.v.a) Unplugged Live Performance I looked all over the net I cant find the white maracas this guyis...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 396
skiroy 28th April 2011

Well hello everyone, I've been doing electronic music production for some time now, and seeing that I'm in need for some...

matan_levis
replies: 25 views: 1,524
John Nonjohn 28th April 2011

Hello, I have an organ with great speakers, but I'd like to also have an additional line out from the speaker signal so I can put...

Hotsteppah
replies: 7 views: 6,617
Hotsteppah 28th April 2011

here are my two options , both will cost me the same . genelec 1030a's and i keep my mackie sub (sold the hr824s) OR genelec...

ToneAddiction
replies: 0 views: 662
ToneAddiction 27th April 2011

Wow, this is a beautiful sounding record! One of the few albums I've truly enjoyed recently. Recommended by a good friend of...

aidyhall
replies: 23 views: 2,495
kerouac 27th April 2011

the particularly interesting thing about these (for me) is that they have the lowest self noise - 10 dB(a) - that i have seen in...

audiothings
replies: 24 views: 7,519
bloud 27th April 2011

Purpose is to use it between master output of mixing desk and AD input of audio interface. Just to give a slight punch and...

onrozr
replies: 1 views: 481
Snatchman 27th April 2011

THIS http://stylecrave.frsucrave.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/1834953714_ee081cbdb8_o.jpg Is a martin...

meymia
replies: 10 views: 8,813
Bob Ross 27th April 2011

So I've been working on some demos for my band, and the bassist brought us one of his songs. It had this Garageband loop in it,...

sam guaiana
replies: 0 views: 491
sam guaiana 27th April 2011

Hi guys, working on a Metal 3 piece project and could use a few tips. I have tracked the drums , guitars,bass and some vocals....

glenn Taylor
replies: 11 views: 2,060
jordanvoth 27th April 2011

Hi, years ago I once saw an article about rare, esoteric old instrument amps from Europe. I think it was Guitar Player...

NEWTON IN ORBIT
replies: 13 views: 2,985
NEWTON IN ORBIT 27th April 2011

Hey all, fast question on using fx with my new console that does not have automation. Should I route plug-in effects from PT to...

KennyS
replies: 0 views: 657
KennyS 27th April 2011

I'm not sure how else to ask the question, so that'll just be it. hidz

Cursed Lemon
replies: 30 views: 3,662
Muser 27th April 2011

I am using a Lenovo thinkpad windows 7 32 bit and the new avid mbox mini Pro tools 8.4 and I even tried the 8.5 upgrade but...

Re-ill
replies: 1 views: 786
Re-ill 27th April 2011

Hi all, have a few questions about impedence... I'm transferring some digital recordings to an 8-track recorder (Edirol FA-66 to...

cavern5
replies: 3 views: 508
cavern5 27th April 2011

Hi all, this question is for those who own the subject. Everytime I switch on phantom power I hear the distorted squeaky noise...

blackafgano
replies: 0 views: 680
blackafgano 27th April 2011

Current Monitors: M-Audio BX5a + SBX10 I'm looking to upgrade to a pair of speakers that offer more clarity for precise...

JBlongz
replies: 9 views: 1,460
spice house 27th April 2011

Hello. There is alot of talk about monitor controllers here. Many of the posts are about the new purchase of an expensive...

gregory
replies: 4 views: 1,212
u b k 27th April 2011

I love this compressor but for $3000-$4000 no thanks. Any body have a better (cheaper) solution or am I SOL. Thanks

Providence
replies: 2 views: 989
felipe411 27th April 2011

So does anyone have any idea how Dave got the cool vocal sounds on some of Jet's more mellow numbers like "Look What You've...

Rocksoff
replies: 1 views: 1,338
Rocksoff 27th April 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search