The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just picked up the new Underoath record that was mixed my David Bendet h. I know he posted a lot in the Paramore thread and...

jval
replies: 51 views: 11,109
nodie33 18th April 2011

Alas, Gearslutz, like the rest of the world, is succumbing to a lowering common denominator. If the internet is the new...

princeplanet
replies: 50 views: 2,609
kennybro 18th April 2011

hey all, im looking to finally get some decent pres. currently i use just my console pres (amr 800), they are ok but pretty...

Disjointed
replies: 16 views: 2,036
monkeyxx 18th April 2011

Gain. To get the cleanest sound from this unit, should I use more of the Gain or the volume output? "Loading" pushed...

m&m's
replies: 5 views: 740
Audio Child 18th April 2011

As the title says. Need a small 4-8 ch mixer with balanced inserts on the 2-bus. So far I've seen that the TLA Fat Track has it...

znus
replies: 4 views: 996
znus 18th April 2011

anyone registered to PRODUCTION MARKET PLACE (PMP Worldwide - The Future of Music Redefined) is it worth it? what do they really...

ixmillionent
replies: 0 views: 451
ixmillionent 18th April 2011

I was wondering, how much headroom should I have when I record vocals? Right now I have almost nothing, around -1, -2. But I find...

m&m's
replies: 13 views: 1,642
sparqee 18th April 2011
replies: 0 views: 510
l.sicilian 18th April 2011

hi all, looking into hardware reverb units to use in my live Ableton rack. Want to explore the hardware options as it gives more...

samtastic
replies: 6 views: 3,089
tribeofenki 18th April 2011

TERMINEX WILL BE USING "VIKAN"GAS...the company agrees there is no residue and electronic equipt is safe....well....im...

NoPro
replies: 12 views: 2,323
Knox 18th April 2011

Does anyone have any experience of noise interference from a nearby wind farm? We have several proposed wind farm developments...

John Robinson
replies: 13 views: 1,051
nilsemil 18th April 2011

Hello there. I'm wondering if anyone can tell if this is usable with audio? Know that I have to get som rca adapters or so... ...

erikdrink
replies: 2 views: 642
erikdrink 18th April 2011

My AT4033 never gets used anymore. 'Been thinking of trying it inside the kick instead of my trusty old AKG D-112. I think I...

Trakworx
replies: 4 views: 910
Trakworx 18th April 2011

Hello, I just bought this unit today and haven't had time to unpack it yet, but I've read the PDF file and have a question for...

Plugin
replies: 10 views: 2,752
Plugin 18th April 2011

Record companies are really just furniture companies: Sd994qtXMJQ heh heh jkthtyrt

scud133
replies: 2 views: 760
scud133 18th April 2011

I posted this question on the Nuendo site first. But responses are generally pretty slow (if at all). So I thought I'd try here....

Keyplayer
replies: 4 views: 3,855
Keyplayer 18th April 2011

...thinking of getting these. I need a decent tube mic and the NT4 is just interesting. Please share your experiences.

Deleted User #149866
replies: 8 views: 2,328
edva 18th April 2011

I've searched this forum for 'soundcard shoot-outs' but have not found any - I'm sure there must be loads and I've just been...

pqlia
replies: 18 views: 1,094
pqlia 18th April 2011

So, let me preface this by apologizing for my lack of knowledge. I definitely plan on educating myself a bit before purchasing a...

istealhotelsoap
replies: 1 views: 549
audiogeek 18th April 2011

Just saw this: Blue News: Blue Microphones Acquires the Assets of Summit Audio Inc. | Blue Microphones | Blue Blog Kind...

radiospace
replies: 11 views: 2,493
FocalPro 18th April 2011

i have one of these guys but i have alittle problem with thge remote .some funtions change of knov,now i havethe disk funcion...

pacoloco
replies: 0 views: 1,247
pacoloco 18th April 2011

Hey. I bought a used Blueberry mic and it looked great when I opened the box. I then heard a rattle coming from the diaphragm...

PaulMac
replies: 10 views: 4,002
BradLyons 18th April 2011

Does this forum contain any low to mid priced range soundcard shootouts/comparisons?

pqlia
replies: 17 views: 1,586
pqlia 18th April 2011

i know this a weird battle but on my local craigslist a guy is selling a jx 305 or trading...i haven't approached him yet but i...

toucha
replies: 0 views: 1,385
toucha 18th April 2011

how do you compare this sountracs with a studiomaster clasic 8. im using right now the studiomaster, the soundtracs would be a...

papanauta
replies: 11 views: 3,939
papanauta 18th April 2011

i was using the new iPhoto 11 in fullscreen mode, which is kind of annoying. i was thinking "what's the point of this...

invalidusername
replies: 14 views: 6,969
Vogon 18th April 2011

I am really impressed by buttercomp by airwindows and am surprised how little discussion there is about this. For all you uad...

nigel saunders
replies: 12 views: 2,453
-tc- 18th April 2011

I know there are many similiar threads, but id like to see an updated list of what people are using for great vocals 100%...

Realziment
replies: 51 views: 14,426
Marando 18th April 2011

I currently have a Digi 003 factory going to a Apogee AD 8000 via adat light pipe for A/D D/A conversion and a Dangerous DBox for...

BlueFire
replies: 28 views: 4,164
KIDBILL 18th April 2011

Hi guys, I'm having trouble with my current setup and would appreciate your help. I checked several posts but nothing really...

nkdstudios
replies: 8 views: 1,986
nkdstudios 18th April 2011

Hey guys, I have a setup that includes a UA 2-610 connected to Rosetta 800 to Digi 003 rack+ via lightpipe. When I arm a PT...

nkdstudios
replies: 0 views: 678
nkdstudios 18th April 2011

Wondering if anyone can name some of the Gear in these...

1ManBand
replies: 5 views: 789
kstackm 18th April 2011

So, I finally got an U5. Hooked it up (it goes straight to the console´s mic pre) and the output is really hot...I mean really,...

Indicator
replies: 7 views: 1,473
Snatchman 18th April 2011

We have a pair of Yamaha NS1's and just blew a tweeter unfortunately. They sound(ed) amazing. But we can't find any info on them....

JQ127
replies: 4 views: 9,661
TRANQUILO 18th April 2011

So for this singer-songwriter, I'll probably do two mics, one on the guitar, one on the vocal. There's my two channels. But for...

Matt Grondin
replies: 31 views: 1,799
Matt Grondin 18th April 2011

Whats the best sounding modern hardware sampler? Ease of use? Ensoniq made some great products but not really into buying...

bruceferraudi
replies: 3 views: 2,612
thrustman 18th April 2011

Hi there, I use BFD2 for my drum tracks and am very happy with it. However, I can never seem to get the hihats right, they...

paulpod
replies: 35 views: 3,602
pw2005 18th April 2011

Best one since the 80's. Loved it!

shrimpbait
replies: 25 views: 1,459
Sounds Great 18th April 2011

Hey all! This is my first post here! (hope its in the right place?) I have been an avid reader of this forum for some time now...

Phoenix_West
replies: 3 views: 2,173
ALifeOfRhyme 18th April 2011

I'm torn between these two mixers. The more channels on the DDA would be useful to me for sure but it's a little more expensive...

witchfeet
replies: 7 views: 3,930
witchfeet 18th April 2011

I just bought an MV692 and an UM70 capsule from eBay. I am going to send it to be checked/revised and probably it is going to...

monk_mingus
replies: 4 views: 1,472
monk_mingus 18th April 2011

Anyone know where I can purchase a rackmount unit like the one in this...

thelead
replies: 4 views: 3,381
thelead 18th April 2011

I love some Uzbek pop stuff and am wondering; 1. Does anyone here know who recorded the Feruza Jumaniyozova songs? 2. Any...

bongo_x
replies: 0 views: 2,213
bongo_x 18th April 2011

For the d-box users out there. What do you use your analog in and CD digital in inputs for? Just curious what people are using...

czarthp
replies: 4 views: 740
czarthp 17th April 2011

Dear slutz. I'm building a cool mobile recording setup, and need a firewire interface to capture all the beautiful music that...

rasmusbmusic
replies: 16 views: 1,011
henryrobinett 17th April 2011

Does anyone know if there is a way to determine if older analog tapes need to be baked or not? Touch? Cotton swab with alcohol?...

drp audio
replies: 43 views: 9,386
GLouie 17th April 2011

I know these boards have the extra little fader for A/V use. But what about using it for live mixing for a band... A guy in...

jmbstudios
replies: 3 views: 1,202
The dman 17th April 2011

What happend to audio gear? Everything i buy fron this area outperforms the actuall gear i got, let it be CM64, M15a,...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 13 views: 1,347
robertshaw 17th April 2011

How much do you folks care about what a mix sounds like in mono? The reason I ask is that for the last week I've tried every...

John N
replies: 74 views: 8,157
doorknocker 17th April 2011

Hey, I'm doing a non-profit project recording local old time folk & blues musicians directly to my Ampex 440B 2 track...

MrMegaEli
replies: 2 views: 664
MrMegaEli 17th April 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search