The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm really sick of reading this over and over in almost every other post answering a question about equipment. I beg to HUGELY...

miroxp
replies: 183 views: 14,106
henryrobinett 22nd April 2011

That won't come fly off my head? I'm a pretty wild player, looking for something that will stay put... Any ideas?

number3prod
replies: 9 views: 3,612
kilroyrock 22nd April 2011

Hi, I'm looking to get some powered subs to go with my JBL EON 15 G2's. I would like something under 30kg for portability...

dickiefunk
replies: 0 views: 2,687
dickiefunk 22nd April 2011

Thought we might have a little discussion about this. Anything about recording acoustic guitars, really. Mic placement, stereo...

max cooper
replies: 103 views: 41,967
jonathan jetter 22nd April 2011

I just put my downpayment on the phantom only to find out that the aracom is now on the market and seems to be getting great...

thedommer
replies: 12 views: 7,164
Animus 22nd April 2011

So I just purchased a Goldpoint SA1X passive volume control to sit in between my soundcard and my Dynaudios. The SA1X is rated...

Arksun
replies: 0 views: 715
Arksun 22nd April 2011

Hi, here is the deal. I work as a DJ, and lately i've had lots of stores asking me to put together playlists for them. I worked...

Valentine1
replies: 4 views: 560
Valentine1 22nd April 2011

hey guys - just picked up a juno 106. this is my first piece of analog gear and i'm wondering if ill be able to use it with my...

ashzznyc
replies: 2 views: 786
ashzznyc 22nd April 2011

Hey guys, I have an Apogee ensemble but I might be getting a fully loaded Audient Br10 "lunchbox". Realistically...

maverickrenegade
replies: 5 views: 2,370
AllAboutTone 22nd April 2011

So from what i have been told i have to go around studio in London (where im at) and just ask for jobs untill they say yes? it...

complex
replies: 24 views: 3,289
therealbigd 22nd April 2011

What microphone would you recommend for a vocalist who has a similar voice and tone to Hayley Williams? Im on a lower budget so...

erikrpierce
replies: 1 views: 600
Kit Carson 22nd April 2011

is there really any way of scientifically comparing two or more microphones in a shootout? A few inches makes a lot of...

jackinthebox
replies: 29 views: 1,908
api2500 22nd April 2011

alright i have a few questions, alright, well im starting on a "in home" recording studio from skratch., i have no...

jtabbott8
replies: 8 views: 3,077
Dagavi 22nd April 2011

Hi All , I have found an Apogee ensemble 2nd hand for a really good price (about 1150$ ). I talked to the Seller and he says...

Daystar
replies: 3 views: 644
Daystar 22nd April 2011

Does anyone know of some good gear stores in the Bay Area that carry Adam monitors? Ideally I would like to compare the older...

andersmv
replies: 1 views: 521
andersmv 22nd April 2011

So I would love to be able to replace my mic stands with latchlake, starbirds or Atlas but that are just way too expensive, I...

bird man
replies: 4 views: 1,534
bird man 22nd April 2011

Hello, I'm currently in the process of upgrading my home studio an have been doing a lot of research on various products. Two in...

Lyhnmyu
replies: 7 views: 1,157
MasterCrab 22nd April 2011

Hi there! I hope that anybody has a hint for me! My Setup: MacBook 2.1 Dualcore (OS X 10.5) Motu 896 HD I think I will get...

Gerd
replies: 3 views: 838
Gerd 22nd April 2011

Hey Slutz, I am restoring a Soundcraft 3200 (VERY slowly). This board had automation as each fader has ribbon cables and card...

drybones
replies: 17 views: 2,209
VIGUIER 22nd April 2011

Hi, this has been driving me crazy for ages, when I'm recording drummers it always seems to me that the snare is far too...

Christopher Bay
replies: 46 views: 5,340
Jack Luminous 22nd April 2011

Hi all, I have an 002R and a Focusrite Compounder set as a hardware insert in Pro Tools LE 8. I have the two connected with...

dougfatheruk
replies: 1 views: 617
dougfatheruk 22nd April 2011

I recently bought a Mytek 8x192 with ADAT slot for working in front of my Digi003. I use Adat sync (mytec is the master). I don't...

Nsound
replies: 3 views: 2,363
JustAnotherUser 22nd April 2011

I often run drum buss, gtr buss, sometimes full mixes through my 1073's, 2108's, api's, etc, but was wondering if anyone has...

rolo
replies: 1 views: 490
Penny 22nd April 2011

From these people... Old Time Computer I wish i had the moolah to splash out on something like this for my own set up.

FireMoon
replies: 5 views: 761
yor 22nd April 2011

After a little research i have pretty much decided on purchasing a 'FMR 8380 Really Nice Pre' as my choice of mic pre/intrument...

dialectic
replies: 43 views: 18,853
elegentdrum 22nd April 2011

HEy Folks! I'm finally a close to the realization of my album , a jazz quartet. My piano player is leaving in a few weeks...

Toprale
replies: 14 views: 633
dcrigger 22nd April 2011

My way of seeing it, Recording hot or not: My gutt tells me that there will be lower resolution when I record the vocals low, and...

m&m's
replies: 77 views: 13,622
FFTT 22nd April 2011

I travel alot and produce on the road. I some need advise on foldable headphones. I do all mixing in a studio later, so they dont...

D3PO
replies: 2 views: 638
portishead 22nd April 2011

I want to use my MacBook Pro 13" for recording. I want to connect my UA 2192 converter to it via the Toslink. Is there a...

Rick Shepherd
replies: 7 views: 742
therealbigd 22nd April 2011

I am thinking about buying this SoundCraft K2 40-8-3 console. Do you know it or have you heard of it? What's the quality of...

Sugarman
replies: 4 views: 3,907
Nightingale_Sys 22nd April 2011

Here's a video that shows some innovative applications for stereo ring modulation using two Moog MF-102 (Moogerfooger) ring...

ExperimentalSyn
replies: 1 views: 583
cdog 22nd April 2011

I want to change audio interface. I have been using an Apogee DUET but because some problems/erros the unit had I want to get rid...

monk_mingus
replies: 2 views: 2,729
TrenchRun 22nd April 2011

I know nuendo can open cubase project files, but can it also save them? For example, if I were to record a session in nuendo,...

Damien Heck
replies: 4 views: 1,176
jimmib 22nd April 2011

dear gearslutz, i have been constructing my studio for some time now, and it's almost done... so it's time to focus on gear! i...

Soupnotsea
replies: 8 views: 738
narcoman 22nd April 2011

Here are the connections I'm working with: I searched and troubleshooted and can't figure this out. Am used to analog...

old ghost
replies: 3 views: 1,017
hereticskeptic 21st April 2011

Hey y'all. I am a fan of the reverse reverb effect. I use in my productions but it never sounds as clean as I hear it on...

gritzildino
replies: 5 views: 1,431
mbvoxx 21st April 2011

im looking for some really good synths to create music.. i write and create music with a michael jackson/lady gaga/prince...

jtabbott8
replies: 0 views: 451
jtabbott8 21st April 2011

WOW! What happened to Soundclick? It use to be a nice quiet place for "MUSICIANS" to file unlimited amounts of...

Mad John
replies: 24 views: 1,424
TonyBelmont 21st April 2011

I have acquired 2 pairs of Mackie hdr624 speakers (4 in total) and I am wondering the best place to position them. I am...

Nick Adams
replies: 18 views: 1,798
Smithcok 21st April 2011

Monday 4/25 11:00am Cambridge Sound Studios will host this months Philadelphia Recording Community event. Open to all and it's...

Jamz
replies: 2 views: 916
drmmrboy 21st April 2011

Hey there, if I wanted to write a song, not parody, but humorous, and refer to dating a celebrity (implied joke) with proper...

Jomega
replies: 9 views: 2,038
Jomega 21st April 2011

I'm thinking of pursuing a degree in either Music Production or Music Business/Management...but as far as I know, the only...

tektonic
replies: 10 views: 2,667
fastlanestoner 21st April 2011

Can't seem to find any thread with a review of the MOTU Audio Express 6x6 Hybrid UBS/Firewire. Does anyone own it and/or have...

home_musician
replies: 0 views: 2,437
home_musician 21st April 2011

Hello Slutz, Today I wanted to open a thread discussing the need for a conversion box/rack that could provide AEs with...

TheDevilLokius
replies: 0 views: 483
TheDevilLokius 21st April 2011

I think this things awesome. Im not aware of any other similar plugs. Are there any guys. Cheers

pingu
replies: 17 views: 12,150
FreshSkweez 21st April 2011

This is just a post out of frustration. I've mixed these songs for a rapper's mix tape and there is one song that is just...

xcolbeyx
replies: 47 views: 3,381
The Real MC 21st April 2011

Bought the T-Racks 3 mastering Suite, which you can use individual plugs in you DAW. Looking for opinions for using these plugs...

rochesterDude
replies: 4 views: 660
rochesterDude 21st April 2011

Hmm, I'm not a big fan of tuning things to death, but perhaps using tuning software on an electric bass track is ideal. It just...

PEImatrix
replies: 15 views: 2,332
Protools Guy 21st April 2011

Ready to pull the trigger on a new mic. I'm looking for the best vocal mic I can get for $1500 - $1800 My go to mic has been a...

5TO36
replies: 4 views: 550
5TO36 21st April 2011

Hey guys I have a bit of a situation. Right now am using the newish AVID converters, the analog 16x16. I'm moving from ITB to a...

KennyS
replies: 1 views: 499
Smithcok 21st April 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search